A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Princess of the Ball [me and morgan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Princess of the Ball [me and morgan] Empty Princess of the Ball [me and morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/4/2016, 11:29 am

Emily stood off to the side of the ballroom her father had rented for this evening's events. It was a complete waste of her time but it had to be done sadly. She had worn an entirely custom dress in honor of this occasion as well, it was almost pathetic that she had no one to show it off to. Falko had said something about coming tonight but the ball was in London and she was in Long Island last she checked for something at camp. Leaning against the pillar Em downed her small glass of champagne and looked through the crowd of people, thankful Jason wasn't there due to a prior engagement with some people he was working with. fixing the tulle of her skirt Emily began walking through the sea of tuxedoes and ball gowns, her's the most lavish of them all. The ivory coloring matched with the embroidered top made the skirt look even more stunning. She felt like a princess, and she no doubt looked like one as well.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=186749138
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Princess of the Ball [me and morgan] Empty Re: Princess of the Ball [me and morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2016, 6:58 pm

Falko could count on one hand the number of formal balls she had been to. After all, she was only sixteen. Half those balls, though, she had attended thanks to Em who hated them and needed someone to hang out with. Falko didn't really understand why, she herself quite liked balls. Glittering gowns and luxurious getups, golden champagne and trays of small, refined snacks... Yes please!

Despite the financial gap between them, Falko had managed to find something under two hundred bucks: a deep orange gown, one elbow-long sleeve, with corset and sash and accents of lace, whose skirt brushed the ground with silky sliding sounds. She had rarely felt this fancy in her life, she who had always dressed in black, spikes and ripped denims.
    The chalk die washed out of her hair, she had twisted it up and pinned it with a small glittering comb that matched her earrings. Completed with velvety eye-shadow and glistening lipstick, she didn't look that out of place here anymore.

"Excuse me, have you seen Miss Emily Myers?" The Asian asked one of the waiters, who shook his head. Nonetheless she accepted a champagne flute from his tray and continued her search. It was only fifteen minutes later that she found her staring out the window, looking extremely bored.

"Fancy seeing you here," she purred, leaning her shoulder against the wall.

Em looked fantastic, as always. The top of the gown retraced the curve of her back, showing her delicate shoulders and swan-like neck. Her beautiful glossy hair fell down in sumptuous s curls, her jewels glittered like stars. There was no doubting her parentage.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Princess of the Ball [me and morgan] Empty Re: Princess of the Ball [me and morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2016, 7:25 am

Em jumped a little when she heard someone speaking behind her but after turning the demigoddess beamed at her friend and embraced her in a hug. I didn't think you would make it. You said something about staying at camp. Emily said leaning away but her arms still remained around her best friend in a loose form of a hug. She was more than excited to see Falko here, and dressed in something other than black for that matter. Holding her hands and stepping away from the other demigod more she looked her over and smiled. I love your dress! It's so darling and a gorgeous color. Something other than black too. Em winked before laughing softly to herself. Give us a spin. She said wanting to see how the dress flared out.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2016, 8:53 am

"My cousin's going to London and her friend bailed on her. I jumped on the opportunity," Falko simply smiled. "She was quite jealous when I told her where I'd be spending my evening." Poor Yuntae had no other choice but to explore London on her own tonight, she thought, her arms around Em.

"Oh thank you so much!" she beamed. "I'm really happy you like it -- you're a daughter of Aphrodite, you know what's pretty." It was weird looking in a mirror and not seeing a pastel goth.

Raising one hand, she spun around twice, her dress swinging around her legs and the white sash flying. A streak or two escaped her hair do. She came back to a stop in a soft rustle of silky fabric, smiling gently. "You approve?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2016, 9:35 am

C'est tres magnific! The daughter of Aphrodite exclaimed as she watched Falko spin. When she stopped the color in Emily's face vanished from her cheeks. Jason. Emily said with a slightly shaky voice. Jason saw her and started walking over, to which Emily grabbed Falko's hand and rushed off into the gardens with her in tow. Help me hide from Jason or something. Emily said as she picked up the front of her skirt and rushed to the gazeebo hidden in a Weeping Willow tree and away from eyes. When she stopped she sat down on the bench and breathed slightly heavy, looking shaken as ever.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2016, 9:52 am

Falko sat down next to Em, some of her hair hanging lose around her face. The weeping willow was a nice spot but if Jason was looking for them this would be one of the places he would look at.

"I don't understand. Why don't you just punch him in the face?" Surely, if he hadn't gotten the message after she made it verbally clear she wasn't interested, a few lose teeth would do the trick.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2016, 10:27 am

If I do anything of the sort my father's name would be ruined as would mine. In this society that is not something one can easily recover from. Emily explained as she stood up and walked around the Gazeebo with her ivory colored dress brushing against the floor of the lovely building. Emily found some moonlight and stood there clutching her upper arms and looking into the sky. She always loved the moonlight in London, and tonight the sky was clear as ever.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2016, 11:06 am

Falko shrugged. "I could do it then," she said before smiling a little. "Lemme grab my iron gloves."

She tried to bring a bit of humour into the situation; seeing Em so distraught made her worried and angry. Why could some people not understand the simple word no?

"So, what are you intending to do? You could tell someone and maybe tarnish his name."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/5/2016, 11:41 am

It's not that easy I'm afraid. His father is the Prime Minister. People who defy him often loose more than if they ignored whatever it was. Emily said looking from the moon to Falko. I would loose everything. If marrying Jason one day despite my not liking men means I can keep the Manor then so be it. Emily said looking back up at the moon, rather sad now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2016, 7:22 am

Hearing her talking like that made her even more angry. "Hey. His father's only Prime Minister for so long, eventually he'll lose that power," she said. "Em, you're the daughter of Aphrodite. Can't you...I don't know, make him fall in love with a tree or something?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2016, 7:30 am

Em fiddled with her hands.[/b]I don't have any powers.[/b] She said embarrassed and looking at her hands as she sat on a bench and looked at the ground as she took off her heels and set them down on the ground. Why did she have to be so stupid and worthless.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2016, 8:26 am

Falko could sense Em was really scared, and worried. If Jason had been there right now, she wouldn't have hesitated to toss him against the weeping willow.

"Emily, something has to be done about this. I can help you," she said, gently putting her hand on her arm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2016, 9:04 am

Em shook her head fast. No. Falko I won't let you do that.The daughter of Aphrodite stood up and walked to the other side of gazeebo and leaned against a wall as she looked out over the moonlit grass. It's not uncustomary. This is actually normal for some of the families in the upper class. The girl admitted as she looked over her shoulder and back at Falko before turning around again and gazing over the grass and the pond that were in her backyard.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2016, 9:16 am

"So?" Falko snorted. "I may not be upper class but this is the 21st century. You can't just do stuff like that anymore."

She stood up and looked at Em. "I know you're scared. Trust me, I do. We children of Deimos.... we learn a thing or two about fear. And the most important one is, you can't let it keep you down. Fear is there to motivate you. Do something."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/8/2016, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/6/2016, 9:25 am

Falko I can't Emily said with her eyes growing sad as she looked through the garden. I would loose everything if I did. I couldn't do that. I just need time. The girl said looking back at Falko. It may have been because of her need for compassion but Falko was looking stunning tonight. You look stunning Truly. She said the daughter of Aphrodite walked closer and looked her over carefully, taking in every possible moment she could.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2016, 3:57 pm

"Oh stop being adorable and give me an explanation," Falko said, though she did blush a little. You look stunning. Emily seemed honest when she said that, and it warmed Falko's heart. But that still didn't solve the problem. Falko wanted to help her, she wanted to help her with all her soul. Softly, she took her hand in her own. Hers was so pale, manicured, delicate and perfect, whilst her own was more tan, slightly calloused from fighting. She looked up into her eyes. "Em. Just let me help you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 8:44 am

Emily shook her head and a single tear ran down her cheek. Falko was being nothing but kind to her and yet here she was in agonizing heart breaking pain because of James being stupid and pig headed. Emily just wished she could escape all of the stupidity and chaos of her life and just live in peace on a small island and not worry about anybody or anything.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:13 am

Oh no, she thought as Em started crying. Nothing could hurt her more in this moment than that. Extending a hand, she softly brushed over Em's cheek with her thumb, wiping the warm tear away.

"Come here," she whispered, and gathered her in a tight hug.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 10:19 am

Emily hugged her friend closely but didn't shed anymore tears she couldn't get caught with ruined makeup and then have to face others again. Collecting herself she leaned out of the hug slightly but the two still remained in an embrace of sorts. The daughter of Aphrodite looked into Falko's eyes and they were sad as ever, but seemed to shine in the light of the moon.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/8/2016, 10:51 am

"It's gonna work out, Emily, I promise," Falko whispered. However, those weren't empty words picked from some TV show -- oh, excuse me, literally every TV show out there. Falko meant it. She didn't show it in her eyes but she was ready to rip this guy a new one, and she had a whole arsenal to keep him away from Emily. She wasn't going to hurt him, even if she sure as hell wanted to, but he was going to have the night of his life.
    No-one messes with her. Her brown eyes found her blue ones, so beautiful, glimmering like a lagoon. And, without even thinking about it, Falko leaned in for a kiss.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/8/2016, 10:56 am

When Emily saw Falko's eyes and her leaning in she did the first thing that came to mind, she leaned in as well. their lips met in a soft and caring kiss. Emily ran her arms up Falko until she had them draping over her shoulder's as they kissed in the moonlight in her hidden Gazebo. Oh what a night this was.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/10/2016, 5:14 pm

Falko wanted time to stop as she pressed her mouth softly against Emily's, tasting her lips and stroking her tongue. Angling her face from side to side, she let her lips toy with hers for several moments before softly rubbing the tip of her nose to hers. With closed eyes, her face still inches from Em's, she whispered: "Nothing will harm you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 3:48 am

Emily embraced every moment of the kiss. She pulled Falko closer and ran one hand in her hair during it all. When their lips finally parted Emily was ever so slightly out of breath and let her eyes stay closed, one hand cupping the other girl's cheek.How long have you had a crush on me? Call it what you will but there was something in the kiss that was more than just a kiss, it was caring and almost loving. IT felt like the kiss Emily had given her first girlfriend all those years ago, hidden in the tree on the outskirts of her property.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 3:54 am

Falko opened her eyes. "Honestly? A long time," she answered. "It was back when I just discovered that I liked girls, but I didn't know yet that I liked only girls. And you were always so confident and sassy and fun, and I just… I didn't really mean to have a crush on you, it just happened." She softly laced her fingers with Em's. "For a long time, you were the one I looked up to."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/11/2016, 7:14 am

And here I thought you liked me for my money. Emily teased as she placed another kiss on Falko's lips before leaving another one on the base of her neck.C'mon. Let's go to the manor. I have something you'll like. The daughter of Aphrodite said with a wink as she pulled her along gently, stopping at the doors into the ballroom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:28 pm