A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/26/2016, 8:50 am

"But good things never last long. Nothing lasts long. They always come to an end. Our very existence is merely a trillion of the life of the universe. Even for the gods, it's a blink of an eye. The gods ruled for 3000 years. That's long for us. Not for the universe." he said, falling on his nerdy side, copying the sentences from episodes he watched on the National Geographic Channel. Then he shook his head. "Oh, got nerdy there."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/27/2016, 7:55 am

Sometimes its a perk in life to forget the good, because sometimes the past can hurt. Kili said remembering her time spent with her friends before her life took a hard turn and she ended up at camp with no escape from her destiny and brother. When he apologized for being a nerd the girl gave him a questioning look. Believe me, that isn't even that nerdy. I know much, MUCH bigger nerds. And they wren't anywhere near as cute as you. She added without a hint of flirting on her face but liked her use of putting it in there anyway.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/27/2016, 9:26 am

At that point, Russ blushed. "I'm cute? Wow, I suppose, thanks. No one ever called me that way. Directly, of course." he said. "You're great as well."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/27/2016, 11:59 am

Subtlety isn't exactly something I'm familiar with if it isn't obvious. She said casually. There was no reason for her to deny what she said, it was already out in the open. She was going to go with hot but cute seemed like a good start if she was ever going to potentially hook up and/or date him. Planning things like this were always fun to her but she made sure no emotions were present on her face to give anything away.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/28/2016, 5:28 am

"Right--so, erm--"

He was quickly cut off by the crowd of campers that waded away from the beach. They were hurrying away for some reason. Oh that's right--it was lunch time.

"You wanna go get lunch or something?" he offered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 5:37 am

With everyone rushing off the beach Kili relaxed once again, seeing as now it was just her and Russ. Lunchtime was always toe best time to be anywhere but the hall, seeing as it was over crowded there and very open everywhere else. Maybe in a few minutes. I like how peaceful it is here with the two of us. Flirting came naturally in her tone and Fang seemed to roll his eyes as he got up and trotted back to his cabin to hopefully play with Killian before he went to lunch as well. Besides, you can't get this view at the hall. She said propping herself up with her elbows and looking out over the water through her sunglasses. Days like this were always overlooked because of everyone's busy scheduel but for Kili, sneaking away and risking a punishment was well worth these views.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/28/2016, 9:03 am

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." he sat back to get a good view of the beach, suddenly holding Kili's hand. When observing, he often find comfort by grabbing another girl's hand. It made him felt warm, and cared about (imaginative, of course).
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/28/2016, 1:40 pm

Noticing her hand was being held the daughter of Nemesis gave a soft laugh. She moved to lace her fingers with his and continued to look out over the waters reflecting the sun's rays. A place like this, with a moment as well, should have just stayed frozen in time for forever and not a worry could corrupt it. Sitting on a gorgeous back, feeling fabulous with a very attractive guy holding her hand; there was nothing she would change about this moment. Not even Fang or her brother coming here could ruin her mood now, which was surprisingly pleasant and way less snarky/sarcastic than usual.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/29/2016, 1:06 am

THE END

SO, I SUPPOSE WE COULD START THEIR RELATIONSHIP IMMEDIATELY
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/29/2016, 1:58 am

ooc; nope. Right now Kili views Russ as a flirting friend. They won't date for a little while

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:44 am