A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Let's see where this goes (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Let's see where this goes (private) Empty Let's see where this goes (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2016, 6:05 pm

Avery had been at this camp for maybe a week or so now. Up to this point, she had put shaving foam in lunch boxes, plastered Nicolas Cage's face on the windows of the Apollo cabin and gotten her butt thoroughly kicked in Capture the Flag. Her purple belt in jujitsu had only gotten her that far against battle proven demigods -- sure, she had landed some good hits but the @ss whooping she had gotten from this Nike guy had been plain embarrassing. Izzy was still taking the piss.

Right now, Avery was sitting on the shore of the lake, dressed in a black tank top and patched up denims. Her close-cropped hair gleamed a little in the sun as she typed away on her keyboard, a little smirk pulling up the corner of her mouth. Why? Because the popular crowd was a few yards away, chilling on towels and hammocks, and she had managed to hack their WiFi so that she could control what music came from their speakers. She did it every four or five songs so it wasn't too obvious, but every now and then, she'd add a little something to their pop playlist: nyan cat, the Jaws theme, Cotton Eye Joe... Maybe in a moment she'd upgrade to Moonman -- though that felt like a huge jump.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Let's see where this goes (private) Empty Re: Let's see where this goes (private)

Post by redline2400 2/25/2016, 6:32 pm

OOC: Oh my...what an @sshat XD

BIC: After being at camp for the better part of a year, Ryan had learned a thing or two about staying out of sight - you know, for those combat missions he's never been on. Regardless, he had asked around earlier in the year and, risking property and pride, managed to learn how to get around quietly from some Hermes kids. Set him back a few drachma so that they wouldn't snitch off to his siblings (nobody likes being called a pussy, now do they?) but it was worth it.

So what does this have to do with anything? Well...

With this new skill of semi-stealthy travel, Ryan found himself around the lake one afternoon, aimlessly walking the perimeter. If anyone asked, he was "guarding the water" - Ryan figured that it wouldn't be the strangest thing anyone has heard at this place.

As he trekked around the oversized puddle of dirty water, Ryan spotted someone - he guessed female - on a laptop. Feeling like getting a little scare out of the person, he decided to test out what he learned and began to creep up onto the person. While the casual outfit of a plaid button up and jeans didn't make hurt the whole "incognito" thing, his stealthy walk wasn't so stealthy, and he could most definitely be heard moving.

OOC: Whether Avery hears him approach her is all up to you.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Let's see where this goes (private) Empty Re: Let's see where this goes (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/25/2016, 7:04 pm

Avery was too busy programming to notice the dude walking up behind her. Sticking an apple-flavoured lollipop in her mouth, she squinted at her screen, her fingers drumming across the keyboard. At some point she quickly switched tabs so that the beginning of a Donald Trump speech blared from the populars' speakers, then she went back to work, trying not to giggle too loud as the shouts of "By the gods!" and "What the f*ck?!" came to her ears.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 2/25/2016, 7:30 pm

Suddenly, Ryan threw himself on the ground next to Avery, landing in a prone position and said "Boo!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2016, 4:16 am

"Make. America. Great. Ag-AARGH!" She spasmodically moved to the left. "What the f*ck you n*****?"

The dude looked about her age, quite brawny, with a bunch of scars on his skin. Why did he act like a five years old though?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 2/26/2016, 6:08 am

Ryan looked over at Avery, trying to fake an over exaggerated "offended" face while holding back a torrent of laughter. "Really?! Didn't somebody ever tell you to not swear like a f**king uncultured s**t?! Really makes you look like one when you do."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2016, 8:27 am

Avery grinned. "Uncultured sh!t? Wow, for someone who just f*lched his mom, you could've spat out something better."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 2/26/2016, 2:51 pm

OOC: Don't know if I should ask what f*lched means or to just run with the confusion...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2016, 9:22 pm

OOC: I mean you could look it up. Censored letter is an e
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 2/27/2016, 10:29 am

BIC: "Well, at least I'm not thsure one resorting to a "f**ked your mom" joke. What is this, CoD?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/29/2016, 11:37 am

Avery put her hands up and looked away. "I'm sorry darling, I can't talk to you when you're being so emotional."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 2/29/2016, 5:48 pm

Ryan gave Avery a very confused look before thinking of a way to combat the girl's response. "Oh, I get it...So I assume you'd rather settle out of court for your emotional damages instead of taking up a trial?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/1/2016, 9:08 pm

"Yep. You got me." Avery grinned and took a swig of her energy drink, her little gray eyes shining in the sun. The kid looked more muscular than her, though her muscles were hidden under a layer of teen fat. She wondered who his god parent was. She always wondered who everyone's god parent was.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/2/2016, 7:57 pm

"Good, I'd hate to hire a lawyer. So how much are we talking here? And we're going by USD here, FYI."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2016, 9:51 pm

Avery cocked an eyebrow. Funny of him to say that. "I don't need to pay anything, my father's a lawyer," she said with a smug little gaze.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/5/2016, 10:33 pm

"Well, I'm sure that's great for you;" replied Ryan in a smug tone; "but I was talking about the settlement cost."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2016, 5:56 am

Settlement cost? "How about your dignity," Avery said, taking out a can of Monster energy drink from her bag and opening it.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/6/2016, 9:01 pm

"That's not for bargaining. But the dignity of my siblings is fair game." A smirk plastered itself on Ryan's face as he hoped this mystery girl would be up for something as stupid daring as pulling a prank on the Ares cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/7/2016, 8:57 am

"Your siblings?" Avery asked, typing away on her laptop. A second later, the Katy Perry song the populars were listening to changed to Darude, Sandstorm.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/8/2016, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/7/2016, 12:25 pm

OOC: How did Avery know...?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/7/2016, 6:21 pm

OOC: Know what?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/8/2016, 9:12 am

OOC: That he's an Ares kid?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2016, 10:31 am

OOC: Wow, so sorry! I edited.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/9/2016, 9:23 pm

"Yeah, the Ares kids. The real aggressive type that love to overcompensate for everything." Hearing Avery's choice of music, Ryan quipped in "Personally, I'm a fan of 'Never Gonna Give You Up', but that's just me."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2016, 4:41 am

"That kinda grew old," Avery commented. "Wait, did you just say Ares cabin?" She grinned. "You an Ares offspring? Ah, you guys know what a brawl is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:19 am