A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Unlikely Friends (Private)

AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-15

Unlikely Friends (Private) Empty Unlikely Friends (Private)

Post by AutumnSiren 3/10/2016, 8:23 pm

I sat around on a beach watching everyone go about their business. I took out my notebook and started writing random things hopping to avoid everyone, I've only been her a couple days myself and I'm still not very comfortable with my surroundings. I don't really like social interactions in places I am con comfortable in. Martan was sitting beside on the ground chewing on a stick he found. I stared writing a small poem about demigod and regular human and how they were different.
    Martan dropped his stick and ran over to a girl and started sniffing her. I sighed and walked over to her and pulled Martan back
    "sorry about that, I'm Josh what's your name?" I forced out, I mentally cursed Martan for getting me into a social situation. I stumbled a little as Martan put his paws on the back of my knees, but I righted myself before I fell, and smiled awkwardly.

Lenya
    Lenya

Female
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2016-02-26

Unlikely Friends (Private) Empty Re: Unlikely Friends (Private)

Post by Lenya 3/10/2016, 10:37 pm

Wah! Inara never knew that a place could be so awesome-looking! Especially the beach - it was so pretty! She couldn't help but run over and put her feet into the water. It made her shiver and sneeze, but it was enjoyable none the less. Truth be told, Inara had just arrived at camp and had quickly put her stuff down before racing off to the beach. What could she say - the beach was one of her favorite places!

After a while, what looked like a dog ran over to her and started sniffing her. All Inara could think to do was laugh. "Ahahaha! Hey! That tickles!" she said, trying to contain her laughter. "I-It's fine really!" Inara said through he attempts to contain her laughter. "I'm Inara - Inara Gale. It's a pleasure to meet you Josh!" she then petted the animal that came over to her. "You two little guy!" he probably wasn't all that little, but it sounded nice.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 3/10/2016, 11:15 pm

"Oh, and this is Martan, my dog." I said kinda awkwardly while petting the husky
    "So, uhhh... How long have you been here?" I asked fiddling with the collar of my shirt exposing more of a scar that just poked above my collar bone. The sun started to reach it highest point in the sky bringing more more heat to the area, and the smell of freshly water strawberries and grass but regardless of the heat I shivered in my orange camp Half Blood shirt, for some reason I am almost always cold especially my hands and head, I wrapped my arms around me and smiled despite my discomfort.
    Lenya
    Lenya

Female

Post by Lenya 3/11/2016, 1:37 am

"He's so cute!" she said, rubbing to dug under the chin. "You're a good boy Martan. Yes you are. Yes you are." she said, cooing the husky.

Inara lifted herself up and looked at Josh. "Uh, not long. But I guess long enough to find out that my full name - and introduction - is Inara Gale. Daughter of Tyche. How about you?" Wah! Going to a Camp for Special kids who're the offspring of Greek Gods was so cool! She got to meet so many awesome people! One day she'd have to go and introduce herself to add her siblings. Plus, she loved her new Camp Half-Blood shirt! It made her feel like she was part of a huge family and it was so awesome! However, Inara could see that Josh looked more uncomfortable than he should. So she smiled as brightly as she could so he didn't feel too bad. "Don't worry! I'm not gonna make you feel uncomfortable or anything! If anything, I'm gonna be the one feeling weird and uncomfortable!"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 3/11/2016, 10:38 am

"Well, I'm Josh Aumn, son of Hecate," I said smiling, she seemed like a nice person, I relaxed a bit only because she was right I shouldn't be as uncomfortable as am.
    "I also only got here a few days ago." I said smiling warmly.
    I could feel a cool wind picking up, I tightened my grip on my note book so it wouldn't get blown away in the wind.
    Lenya
    Lenya

Female

Post by Lenya 3/11/2016, 5:16 pm

"AH! Hecate's the goddess of magic and the Mist right?! How cool!" she said, squealing. "Luck and magic - like - totally goes together!" She hadn't been here very long and she'd already met someone who was totally awesome! Camp was the best place ever! "I got here a few hours ago I'm pretty sure! I haven't even met my other cabin mates yet!" she said, returning the smile.

Inara shivered when she felt a cool wind blow through. She didn't mind the cold as such, but sometimes too much was just ridiculous! A girl can only take so much cold and wind! Especially when talking with others! "It feels like it's getting colder." she said, pulling her arms around herself. "Is there a warmer place around here we could go?"
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 3/11/2016, 5:41 pm

"Uhh, yeah Hecate is the goddes of Magic and the Mist, I guess in some spells luck would be a main contributor to the out come." I was surprised at Inara's burst excitement, I never witnessed someone this excited before I was kinda at a loss of what to do.
    "We could go somewhere else, but I want to try something first." I said a little mysteriously. I opened up my note book leafing through the pages trying to find the page I wrote the spell on.
    Lenya
    Lenya

Female

Post by Lenya 3/11/2016, 5:52 pm

"Yay! I got it right!" she said, punching her fist into the air. Inara always loved it when she met new people - and this boy was turning out to be loads of fun! "Luck is totally awesome! Oh!" she smiled at Josh. "I also have this special chant I do whenever I need a bit of luck! Maybe I could show you a bit later!"

Inara blew into her hands to try and warm them up - it helped a little but it was still cold. Cold really seemed to be cold at this camp. "You do?" she said, tilting her head a little. "What is it?" she asked, leaning over where he was writing.
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 3/11/2016, 6:28 pm

"Yeah, that would be cool!" I said my excitement growing as I flipped through the pages. I stopped about halfway through the book.

"Ah! Here it is! I found this spell in the library it was written in Ancient Greek so I had to get another book to decipher it, anyway the spell is supposed to set wood on fire, warming everything around it but it won't burn or hurt anything else." I said as a grabbed a nerby stick and drew Ancient Greek runes in the dirt. I placed the stick on the ground above the runes.

"Uhh, I never tried a spell before we could use a little luck to give better chances to won't backfire." I said winking.
    Lenya
    Lenya

Female

Post by Lenya 3/12/2016, 7:41 pm

"Oh! Awesome! I can't wait till I can" Inara said, beaming with pride and excitement. It was always so much fun when people said that they were looking forward to something she'd suggested!

Leaning over Josh's shoulder, Inara read the spell. "It's cool but....it looks really complex. Especially if it's supposed to set fire to stuff." She said as she watched the other boy get the runes and spell ready. It was pretty nerve wracking - like, really never wracking.

Inara wasn't used to getting winks from other people - she had trouble noticing when people liked her. Still, she smiled and nodded. "On it!" She'd never done this in front of someone before - usually it only worked for her. Still, maybe it'd work for something bigger than just finding some money. "N.A.R.A"* she said, closing her eyes and praying. "Anything happen?" she asked, opening her eyes.

*Inara's ability to grant herself a small amount luck by chanting the letters of her nickname
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male

Post by AutumnSiren 3/13/2016, 12:38 am

I smiled Inara was a person that you can easily get along with. I reread the spell and rechecked the runes they were all right, but I didn't know how it look complex but that was probably a child of Hecate thing.
    "It doesn't seem that complicated, it seems reather simple to me." I said.

As she closed her eyes and started her chant, I started mine in Ancient Greek, and poured my energy into a link between the runes. I felt a tug in my gut, and I started geting a little drowsy but on the bright side the spell semi-worked. Only one end of the stick caught fire, I picked up the other end of the stick and showed her smiling as she opened her eyes, the fire casting it warm glow on our faces.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:42 am