A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private} Empty what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private}

Post by moriarty 10/17/2014, 10:57 am

[Aurora]

I wandered along the shoreline with my ukulele strapped across my back. I dipped my feet in the water and pulled out my uke. It was clear and warm, yet the water was frigid. I tuned my uke flat, and proceeded to play a haunting melody in D minor. It was getting near Halloween, so I felt festive.  I was in my own little world juts rocking out in my head.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male
    Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-04-24

what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private} Empty Re: what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private}

Post by Weasel 10/17/2014, 11:10 am

Ethan stares into the reflective surface of the lake from his little spot on the side of the lake. He sighs as he rolls into a headstand and relaxes. It has been a long and stressful week as he gotten used to all the training and chores he has to do. He especially hates cleaning the arena. No one wants to clean up blood.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private} Empty Re: what about your friends, will they stand their ground {Private}

Post by moriarty 10/18/2014, 8:03 am

Ooc: a headstand?
    Bic: I continued to play my melody but began plucking the stings instead of playing full chords. The lake was gorgeous, reflecting the clear blue sky perfectly. I suddenly felt somber, and play "I see the light" from tangled, one of my favorite movies.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 10/18/2014, 11:37 am

OOC: http://images.elephantjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/headstand_viegue__travelasana.jpg
    BIC: Ethan silently relaxes as he hears a music in the distance. Someone was playing music from Tangled. How he knew that you may ask? Well one of his roommates is obsessed with that damn movie. The amount of times his half-brothers and sisters watched that movie is insane. He sighed and tried turning his head while in a headstand, but failed and fell over.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/19/2014, 1:13 am

I heard a soft thump on the sand, and looked over in that direction. There was a kid laying on his back, seemingly had fallen over. I threw my ukulele over my back and walked over to wear he was laying. "Are you alright?" I offered my hand to help him up.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 10/19/2014, 9:26 am

Ethan looked up at the seemingly harmless girl and laughed. He grabbed her hand as he wiped sand off of his shirt. "Thank you" He states, still laughing.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/19/2014, 12:31 pm

"No problem. What were you doing anyway?" I was much more interested in how he fell than who this kid was. He seemed perfectly nice, but introductions are necessary. "I'm Aurora, by the way."
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 10/19/2014, 5:32 pm

Ethan smiles and responds with "Ethan, nice to meet you". He looks at the spot he was sitting at. "I was just trying to relax after a day of training."
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/19/2014, 6:37 pm

I smiled. "So what's up?" I asked, wanting to start a conversation. I couldn't stand not talking to someone after starting to talk.
    Weasel
    Weasel

Male

Post by Weasel 10/20/2014, 3:45 pm

[color=red] Ethan smiled back. He really wasn't used to long converstations with demigods. He doesn't really talk to anyone besides his half-brothers and sisters. He shrugs. "Nothing much...how about you?" he asks.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/20/2014, 5:26 pm

I smiled. "Just playin' my uke." I pulled it back around to my front and showed him. I strummed a chord and winced. I pressed the button on the back and strummed again. This time, I nodded. "I'm a bit of a music nerd."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 6:46 am