A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Between the Hazing and Training (Private)

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Between the Hazing and Training (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Between the Hazing and Training (Private)

Post by redline2400 4/24/2016, 2:10 pm

"True." he added, letting out a quiet little laugh. "You should go ask one of the younger Aphrodite or Hebe kids; their reactions would be priceless."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Between the Hazing and Training (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Between the Hazing and Training (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/25/2016, 7:18 am

"I could ask the senior ones too," Chiara mused. "But I like to pick on people outside of training hours. When I train, I want it to be a challenge and well, they don't exactly fit."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/25/2016, 4:32 pm

"Then who does fit?" Ryan asked, glancing over at his half-sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2016, 6:23 am

Chiara had a quick run down of all the people who were her level or better. "Well aside from Clarisse, Jackson, Annabeth, and all of our senior leaders.... Namir, Sherman, Nathan, Darren,..." She shrugged then turned to the window, watching a few Hermes guys hiding around the Athena cabin with water balloons and shaving foam pistols. "But I do like my idea of possible Taekwondo classes for anyone who wants to try it out. I think it's worth a shot. What do you say?"
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/27/2016, 8:39 am

"Well, if you really feel there's a market and that you'd be able to actually teach people martial arts instead of just beat their a**es in;" he closed the laptop and turned to face Chiara; "then what color do you want the flyer to be?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:06 pm