A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chariot training (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Chariot training (private) Empty Chariot training (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/13/2016, 6:03 pm

It was her first time on the chariot race track. After sword fighting in the arena, her whole body was so sore she could barely move but the Stoll brothers had insisted she took the horses out for a little a few hours later. So, after having been shown how to attach the horses to the chariot, she was now rolling onto the race track, waiting for whoever her partner was. She was in the Hermes cabin chariot which was shabby and creaked every five seconds, but the Stoll brothers had hinted to a few cool tricks and she couldn't wait to try them all. This camp just kept getting cooler and cooler. Does it get any better than this? she thought, grinning brightly.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Chariot training (private) Empty Re: Chariot training (private)

Post by Jinjaku 4/18/2016, 6:32 am

Muttering to himself about how he would kill the Stoll brothers, as they had interuppted his nap all for some stupid chariot racing training. He made his way to the stables glaring at anything in his path, as he got to the stables he saw only one person who had not gotten a partner and that very same person was his partner during combat training in the arena, Dayami.

As he got closer to Dayami, he noted the chariot that had been chosen for her seemed to be a health hard as it was shabby and was old which he could ell by the creaking that came from it every few seconds. *They expect me to ride in this death trap* he thought to himself as he glared at the chariot as well as his partner for not protesting against it, knowing her she probably thought it was cool looking or something like that. This revelation shocked him as he was around her so much he was getting to become familiar with her personality, the reason he was shocked is because he told himself he would distance himself from everyone after the incident regarding his claiming.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/18/2016, 6:48 am

"Jin! Hey! Whassup?"

She waved at him enthusiastically and made some space for him on the chariot. "Alright. How do you drive this thing?" she asked, all excited.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/18/2016, 8:08 am

As she waved at him enthusiatically, all he could think of as he entered the creaking chariot was *If I die I know who I'm haunting and their names rhymes with stroll.*
    Hearing the question that she had just asked him, Jin looked over at her in annoyance, "If I knew I wouldnt be here, thats for sure. The only reason I'm in this death trap is because it's a requirement to learn how to ride one." He answered in his usual montone voice that also held a hint of annoyance in it.

*Sigh* "Look, sorry for snapping at you, but I was really enjoying my nap, and now I have to do this and it's also the fact that I have to do this in a certified death drap waiting to happen. He said apologetically to his partner.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/18/2016, 8:33 am

"That's fine," Dayami smiled, shrugging. "Okay, let's see. I did a bit of horse riding so..."

She gave the reins a flick. The horses didn't budge. She gave them another, harder flick; then the horses started walking forward. "Woohooo! It's working!"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/22/2016, 6:12 pm

*Ah man this is gonna be a drag* Jin thought as he was suddenly thrown off balance by the momentum of the speeding death trap... um I mean chariot.

"Hey when we get off this thing remind me to kill a pair of twins" he said in a rather sweet tone that was uncharacteristic for a person like him, as he looked over at the estatic driver of the chariot who was probably too busy cheering at her success to notice the strange behaviour.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2016, 5:23 am

"Why do you always want to kill people?" Dayami wondered, flicking the reins again to make the horses go faster. The chariot creaked and bumped over tiny stones, but it held itself together. Whew.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/23/2016, 5:31 am

"Why do you always want to kill people?" Pretending to think about the answer, Jin snapped his fingers as he spoke. "Thats easy, so they can't annoy me anymore of course". He answered with a wide grin that looked absolutely scary on his face, he looked like a wicked demon out for a feast.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/23/2016, 6:08 am

"Ouch, that's a bit harsh, don't you think?" she said, glancing at him only to see his frightening smile. Dude he's scary, she thought, before thinking about it again. He's probably just messing around to creep me out. Believing that, she glanced back at him and gave him a smile that was a little too large, making her eyebrows bounce up and down a few times. That was her attempt at a creepy smile -- it wasn't as convincing as Jin's of course, but it was the best she had. A couple of seconds later, her smile became a genuine one and she started laughing.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/26/2016, 8:45 am

Looking as she pulled a weird face, Jin raised his eyebrow in question wondering what she was doing before she startled him not that he would admit it as she burst into laughter for no apparent reason

OOC: sorry that it's short im kinda in a rush but i'll make a longer post when i get back xD
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/26/2016, 6:18 pm

Calming himself from the adrenaline that pumped through his veins because of his earlier shock, he looked over at his partner with a raised eyebrow in a way that conveyed what he wanted to say. Which was why the hell did you suddenly laugh like that you scared the daylights outta me, but that was something he would never say so he stuck to body language as it was infinitely easier in his opinion.

Sighing he shook his head as he focused on the course waiting for those accursed evil birds to attack them as they have been known to do to the chariot racers. Feeling paranoid his hands wandered over his pockets where he kept his trusty and lovely of course to him, his knives.
    Hearing a rustling sound he threw his knife aiming at the source of the noise, waiting for the tell tale sound of his knife sinking into the flesh of his target he was met with silence which he found slightly awkward as he was certain something was there. Feeling his knife in his hand once more he stored it back into his pocket before closing his eyes and taking deep breathes calming himself down as he blamed the paranoia on his nerves
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2016, 6:17 am

OOC: Haha no worries ^^ remember to edit instead of double-posting though :)

BIC: "Wow, you're fidgety today," Dayami noted as Jin suddenly threw his knife. "What's the matter?"

She had heard about the Stymphalian birds attacking the race track during a previous summer, as it was one of the tales people liked to tell around here. But that had been years ago! Now, the magic borders of camp had been restored and no monster could enter uninvited. What was Jin's deal?
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/28/2016, 11:14 am

"Nothing, It's nothing" he muttered as he resumed his previous position, even though it was still obvious that he seemed tense for some reason.
    "Anyways so have you go the hang of this whole chariot racing thing cause I'm not feelin entirely safe on this deathtrap".
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2016, 8:57 am

"Uh... I think? I mean, we're not dead yet."

They came to the first pole and Dayami pulled on the reins tightly. The horses veered, pulling the chariot around with them and the small Filipina had to tighten all her sore and aching muscles not to get thrown off. "Jesus!"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/5/2016, 9:50 am

As the chariot jerked because of the sudden movement of the horses pulling it along, Jin had lost his balance throwing him off the chariot as he rolled on the hard surface below. Swaying to his feet, he spat the blood pooling up in his mouth "F!cking death trap I said it" he grumbled as he glared at the chariot.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/5/2016, 10:59 am

"Jin!!" she exclaimed and pulled the rein as tightly as she could. The son of Oizys was spitting blood, his face covered in sand. As soon as the horses had come to a harsh stop, Dayami jumped off and ran to him. "Are you alright? How do you feel? Dizzy? Come, let's have a seat on the bleachers."
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/6/2016, 7:45 am

Hearing the sound of hurried footsteps, Jin knew it would be only a matter of time before the questions came out of her mouth at lighting speed. As she got to him and started talking, well more like asking a bunch of questions in one whole breathe which then made him think about where or not she was breathing or not. Sighing to himself as he had enough of the furry of questions coming at him, he raised his hand up in the universal sign of shut the hell up. "I'm fine thanks, and no I dont feel dizzy it was just a tumble. So let's hurry up and finish this track so I dont have to see another chariot again". He said before walking over to the chariot albeit in a slow manner.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/6/2016, 8:30 am

"Are you sure? Cause you don't look fine at all. Jin, you're bleeding! You should sit down somewhere. Or maybe go to the infirmary," Dayami continued, jogging after the older demigod.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/7/2016, 4:41 am

"I'm perfectly fine" he growled out before dropping to one knee, "okay maybe I'm not fine". As he dropped to the ground unable to support himself, "wow I'm kinda feeling dizzy you know and aww damn my heads bleeding isn't it". He muttered as he felt the oozing liquid trail down the side of his head as he lay on the sandy ground beneath him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 11:55 am

"Yeah it is." She grabbed him under his arms but he was too heavy for her so she half-dragged him half-walked with him to the bleachers. "Okay stay here a minute, I'm gonna go and grab some ambrosia or nectar."
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/7/2016, 12:08 pm

"Yeah you go do that" he mumbled in reply as he held his bleeding head applying pressure to the wound. *Just great look at me I look like a newborn baby that needs to be taken care of and what's worse is I wasn't even injured in a fight. It was that horrible contraption.* Jin ranted in his head as annoyance took a hold of him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2016, 1:21 pm

Dayami was away for about six, seven minutes. When she came back she was all breathless and sweaty, carrying a bottle of nectar someone from the Apollo cabin had given her. "Here. Drink some of this," she said, giving Jin the bottle. Behind them, the horses were roaming around, flicking their tails. Dayami wanted to go get them inside but she also wanted to stay with Jin, no matter how harsh-mouthed he could be.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/7/2016, 6:28 pm

Taking the bottle from her sweaty hands *huh she must have ran then* he thought brielfy, he drank the contents of the bottle as he drunk the nectar he could feel himself becoming revitilazed and could also feel his energy returning back to him.

As he stood up, he hesitantly grabbed Dayami into an akward hug that lasted only a few seconds "Thank you for helpin me" he muttered out quickly obvioulsy embarresed before saying "And if you tell anyone I hugged you, well lets say they'll never find your body".
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2016, 3:22 am

Wow, a hug?!

Dayami hugged him back warmly then gave him a bright smile. "Your secret is safe with me," she giggled.

OOC: New topic? I'm planning on having her claimed quite soon, so it could be her claiming, or when she moves out of the Hermes cabin into her new one.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/8/2016, 5:42 pm

"Tch, it better or you'll never see the sun again" he growled before walking off in the direction of the camp.

OOC: Yeah thats cool and either one is awesome xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 12:10 am