A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Family Bonding

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Family Bonding - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Bonding

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2016, 5:37 am

"And messing up. Oh wait -- that's the same thing." Grinning at him, I closed my mouth around the straw and took two long mouthfuls of my milkshake.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 11:30 am

Andy chuckled and nodded, taking a few sips of his own drink as well. So what's up with you and your love life? Andy knew little to nothing about his half sister other than she was the nicest of the bunch and that he was fun and easy to talk with, kinda like how a normal sister should be.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2016, 12:11 pm

I shrugged. "Currently dating five guys at once. They're a cool bunch but there's also this Apollo girl I reaaallly fancy," I said, innocently drinking my milkshake. "Hmm, tough life amirite."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/4/2016, 8:09 pm

Geeze Morgan. Wish I had that kind of time and luck. I can't even remember the last time I was in a relationship. He admitted chuckling in the process. Truth be told he did remember when his last relationship was but she ended up cheating on him with one of the old members of the band so he tried his best to block that memory from his brain.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/5/2016, 6:53 am

I wondered if he knew I was joking. "Last time I was in a relationship," I said seriously, "it was with Zack. But we broke up shortly after our Quest. He's studying in New Rome now."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/5/2016, 11:42 am

Andy laughed into his drink, causing a few bubbles to form. I know sister dearest. I've been here long enough to have heard that bit. He said before giving her a playful shove with his shoulder to hers. His mind drifted back to Lia and a sigh escaped him as he shook his head. I don't know, maybe I should talk to the Aphrodite kids or even that model son of Himeros everyone in that cabin has been talking about. I don't know. She really seems like a sweet girl ya know. The demigod admitted as he played with the brim on his drink before crossing his arms on the table and leaning forward to rest his chin on top.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2016, 10:30 am

"Then don't mess with her. Nice people are getting rare these days, we should try and you know... prevent that species from going extinct." I drank some more of my delicious smoothie before frowning. "Son of Himeros? Oh you mean Cyrus?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I know what you mean. A lot of people are after him."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2016, 10:35 am

I mean, he is kinda attractive. If you like that sort of thing. He said with a shrug. It was interesting to learn that everyone seemed to know about the teen except him. Granted he was still sort of new to the camp and didn't really date guys a whole lot but even still.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/10/2016, 11:13 am

"I can see he is attractive to others, he's just... not my type. Too full of himself." Plus, I preferred handsome Brits like Benjamin. "Okay, Lia aside, who do you think it the most beautiful girl at camp?" I asked. It was okay -- we were between siblings. And what happens in the sibling circle stays in the sibling circle. "For me, it's kind of a tie between Kayla and Nyssa."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/10/2016, 11:54 am

I mean, i don't really know a whole lot of the campers here. Annika is kinda cute I guess, I like her hair color right now. I don't know if i know of any other girl out there that is the most beautiful at camp. He admitted. His phone pinged but the demigod ignored it, rather liking his time with his sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:59 am