A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Days Go By

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Days Go By  Empty Days Go By

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 12:20 am

Aurelia had been in the strawberry fields for a good majority of the day. She had just finished talking to the small patch of them ten minutes ago and could already see them flourishing a bit more. Carrying her basket out to the front of the field she skipped down the rows. She was happier today than she was usually. She was absolutely impressed with the product today. "Here you go Dale!" She said handing him the basket of freshly picked strawberries. "Only the finest strawberries for you, oh hey I'm just going to take a break and I'll be back in awhile okay?" Lia said and walked off to just sit in the grass for awhile watching the clouds.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Days Go By  Empty Re: Days Go By

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 12:38 am

Andy was actually in a music writing mood for the day so he picked up Gamora, grabbed his favorite acoustic guitar, and headed out to the Strawberry fields. It wasn't often that he ventured out of the music room in order to write music but with the weather being as nice as it was and a nice cool breeze in the wind he was going to use it to his advantage. Sitting in a patch of grass that was shading the top half of his figure he smiled as his ferret scampered and ran around him before resting the guitar in his lap and singing a song he was working on called Morticians Daughter which was something that was really close to his heart seeing as his first love was the inspiration for it all. His voice was probably carrying down to the fields and some of the surrounding area but he really didn't care. It was too nice out to avoid singing and playing his guitar. Smiling as he reached the chorus he felt his lip ring move in its place.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 12:55 am

Aurelia had just been relaxing with the cool breeze on her face and staring at the clouds. She was wondering what her father was up to right now, probably working, she would have to write a letter to him at some point and explain the amazing things that had happened in her time at camp during the year. It was a soft sound of music that had her distracted from her thoughts. Lia figured this would be a good sense of adventure. She followed the tune of the music until she saw someone sitting there singing.

"Hello! Good day to you. You got an exceptional voice, might I add." She said with a bright smile and took a seat beside him listening in.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 1:04 am

Andy had seen pretty girl and women from concerts and performances but this girl in front of him was stunning. He smiled and motioned next to him as a seat offering. Thanks. You want to sit with me and we can enjoy the day together? He asked in a friendly tone. He never really flirted, and even now he wasn't, but having company around was always fun. Gamora rushed to the girl's foot and stood on her hind feet there looking cute as ever.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 1:32 am

Lia sat there and she heard the boy stop playing just to talk to her. She was a bit astonished, and a little sad that the music ended for the time being. "Well, I can hang out for a bit, but I did promise Dale down there that I'd come pick more strawberries." Aurelia said, also reassuring herself and making a reminder of sorts. It was only moments after that Lia noticed the ferret and an amused smile played on her lips. "Hey there." She said soothingly and held her hands out to the ferret then looked up to the boy, "What's her name? Oh I'm so dumb..." She trailed off shaking her head and then looking back to the boy, "I never asked you for your name. I'm Lia!" 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 2:36 am

Andy chuckled at Gamora as she climbed into Lia's hand. Lia, that was a pretty name. I'm Andy and that would be Gamora. He said gesturing to the ferret who mentally said she liked this girl. She likes you by the way. He added.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 3:13 am

"Really?" Lia asked quite excited of the fact. She loved animals so much, that she usually begged her father for a pet, but he never did give her one. She pet the little head of Gamora. "You're such a beautiful girl Gamora." She cooed at the ferret with a smile on her face. "So you write songs?" 
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 4:33 am

I dabble. He chuckled before strumming on his guitar mindlessly. My band and I aren't too bad either. So that'll be fun to get to again. Andy added as Gamora scurried up Lia's arm and onto her shoulder, her favorite perch ever.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 4:43 am

"You have a band?" She inquired and was a bit curious about it now. She had always wanted to be more talented on the musical side rather than her painting and drawing. When Gamora scurried up her arm and onto her shoulder she scrunched up a bit giggling, as she felt the tiny claws on her skin and it tickled. "So, is Andy a nickname, or is it your actual name? I just know sometimes people like to go by their nickname and it becomes more customary, but I find something interesting about learning someones birth name." She said rambling a little bit, but in general she was curious and wanted to know.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 5:09 am

No that was the name my dad gave me, Hecate never really played a part in my life I guess you could say. He said laughing a little. Gamora stood on her hind legs and tried to climb up onto Lia's head but wasn't long enough sadly so she settled for her shoulder still. And yeah I have a band. I'm trying to get our name around so we have gigs but s far we have nothing to perform at so it's just a few people hanging out playing instruments and writing music. But hey, that was never a bad thing either.

Out of the forest Crow walked in with his white patches in the cats fur being the only thing visible for a few seconds before he came to the sun. Oh wonderful you actually can make friends. He said mentally. Andy picked up the tuxedo cat and set him in his lap before petting him. This would be Crow and he is glad that I can actually make friends. He chuckled before stroking the cats spine and smoothing out his fur.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 5:22 am

"Oh, so your godly parent is Hecate then, very interesting. Actually my father and my mother Iris, both settled on my first name, and my dad gave me my grandmother's name for my middle name." She said to Andy, while she could feel Gamora try to climb onto her head. Lia helped Gamora up and went back to the conversation.

"Well you have to start somewhere. You don't just get everything over night. Things take work. For example my dad has this amazing restaurant and well it took him awhile to turn his life around and start up his business, but he got there and he's totally happy. So long story short, just keep going and I'm sure you'll make it. I would love to come hear you guys play together sometime." She said in a bit of a ramble, but it wasn't long before she got an idea in her head. "Oh! and after I meet them, well if I do, and I learn the name and I get a sense of what you guys are, I could totally make posters and signs and everything. I made all the art work up in my dad's restaurant and the sign for his store. Plus I love to draw and paint so it wouldn't be much of a problem." She said continuing on a bit. The girl really was talkative, and at this point you'd think she had no time to think, because she said pretty much everything that came to mind.

When she saw the cat she was overwhelmed with cuteness. "He's so cute! I've always wanted a cat, or a pet, or anything, but my dad always declined me from having one for whatever reason. Oh, do you not make friends normally? I don't see how you couldn't, you're one of the friendliest people I've ever met. I mean you don't really seemed by my excessive talking yet..." She said trailing off, wondering if by this point if she's said too much or not.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 5:35 am

Hecate left me with my dad basically right after I was born but with the law Zeus passed I'm not surprised now that I know. Andy explained as he continued to pet Crow.

I'm not disputing that whole rise to fame or whatever thing, I just wished we had at least one because we used to get them a lot before the four of us moved to camp. It was one thing to be in a band but the fact that the entire band was demigods without knowing was hilarious to a majority of the people who knew. Of course you can meet them. Hell, I can tell them to meet me in the Music Room in a few hours to rehearse some songs if you want. Seeing as you want to help I would personally like to make you the manager if you would like it obviously.

Crow flattened his ears against his head when Lia shrieked. The woman screeches like a canary. Please let me eat her. He said before Andy chuckled and looked back at her. I do make friends but its usually mortals and they don't last because they want the privilege of knowing a band member not actually making a friend. He laughed.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 5:45 am

Lia saw the cat flatten his ears, and knew from there that the cat wasn't in favour of her, so she backed off a little. "It was just a suggestion. You have to go after what you want. Only makes logical sense. It's not going to just get handed to you."

When he brought up the idea of meeting with the band in a few hours and her possibly being their manager she shook her head. "Oh no, I couldn't. I would be imposing on something that already is, and besides I've never managed a band before... I've never managed anything, you don't want a rookie helping you. I just do fantastic art work, besides kind of had my eye set on being the number one fan if your cards are played right." Lia said tossing a wink his way laughing a little bit.

"Well in a few hours, I could meet up with you in the music room. I just want to be able to help Dale down in the fields a bit more, since I said I would, and I don't want to go back on my word. Plus the strawberries get sad when I'm not there. I know that sounds crazy, but plants really do like to be talked to. They're like pets that can't really speak and are much more fragile and need more care... Oh I'm sorry I'm rambling again.." The daughter of Iris couldn't help, but get carried away in her conversations. She was that kid a teacher could put beside any student in the room and she'd still be talking.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 6:06 am

No, no I like it when you talk about things you are into. It's one of the things a person really knows and for me thats music and batman but for you its gardening things. I don't have a real green thumb with my mother being affiliated with necromancy and all but if it's not too much to ask I would like to join you. Andy said in a slightly asking tone while Gamora hung upside down from the girls head in her line of sight. Crow gave a glare towards the teenage band singer but went back to letting him be petted none the less.

And if you wanted to be the number one fan then I'm sure you'll take the cake. Besides, fans are fun to hang out with. He winked back, knowing full well the stereotype with band members and their fans. This girl was so full of life that Andy really just wanted to be with her as often as he could. She was a good person and had a big heart, something he couldn't find often in friends other than the band members.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 6:19 am

"Well you know what they always say, more the merrier. Besides more could get done, since a lot of campers aren't around yet for the summer. Also I don't see why god parent stereotypes have to determine what you can't and can not do. I say, if you give it a shot and you like it, keep at it. If you find you still like it, then eventually you'll be able to pick up a skill. For example not all Apollo kids have to be good with bows or something. They could hold their own with a sword or spear. Even a child of Ares, could possibly be a pacifist. There's no where written in rules saying you have to be good or bad at anything depending on your parents. Make your own name." Lia said as she watched the ferret dangle down in front of her face and she just laughed. She had always enjoyed the company of animals and plants a like.

"Cake is pretty tasty." She said jokingly and then continued on, "So we have an agreement? You're going to help out in the strawberry field, and after I get to hear you and your band?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 6:24 am

Now was his chance. One condition. He said holding his index finger in front of him before pointing it at her. You have to go to dinner with me. He chuckled. Gods it was odd to flirt and ask someone out on a date but in reality the worst that could happen was they became good friends but not date. Even that wasn't all that bad either. Standing up and stretching he let Crow sit on his shoulder as Gamora sat on Lia's head. Now, how does one grow and tend to strawberries?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 6:33 am

Lia was a little surprised by the fact Andy made a one condition note. For once she was rendered speechless for a minute, but quickly regained her composure. "Dinner so soon? We just met, but alright it's a fair deal. You're on." The daughter of Iris said and when he asked about how to care and tend to strawberries she laughed a little.

"Well, it'd be easier to show you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 6:51 am

M'lady. Andy joked as he held out a hand for her to take. Standing at 6'4" the teen was already obnoxiously tall but standing next to Lia made him look like a giant almost. Chuckling he waited for her to either accept his hand or simply walk to the fields.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 3:14 pm

She wasn't sure how to react to the whole M'lady thing. She had never been addressed as such. Lia wouldn't even consider herself a lady. Her dad always told her she wasn't very lady like. Either way he had extended his hand out for her, so she took it and stood up. This was when she realized they had quite the height difference. Lia was just standing at a height of 5'4" so she could take a guess that he was around a foot taller than her. "Wow, your genetics must have been good. You're real tall. Oh by the way, how's the weather up there?" She asked jokingly and thought about referencing him to be tall like Zendo Chara from the Boston Bruins, but wasn't even sure how many people have watched hockey. At least Andy was a lot more attractive than Chara, that was for sure. From there Lia still had a hold of his hand and she led him over to the strawberry fields. Letting go of his hand, she handed him a basket. "There, that's to put the picked strawberries in. For the most part the tending to the strawberries is done for the day, just need to check for some ripe strawberries."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 7:58 pm

I'm actually the odd one out in my family, im taller than my entire dad's side of the family and my step-mom even. He laughed a little at the tall joke she made as he was lead to the fields and took the basket happily. So what does a ripe strawberry look like and how many can i eat while we work? Andy winked. He loved strawberries and his step-mother would always get the best ones and make the best Strawberry Shortcake he had ever had in his life thus far.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/29/2016, 6:53 am

"I'm the odd one out of my family too. My entire dad's side is rather tall, and well I got stuck being short." Lia said with a small smile and once she handed him the basket he asked about a perfect strawberry. "Well they are a nice red colour all throughout and they aren't damaged in any way. I would advise to keep it under ten." She said, Lia herself wasn't exactly sure why she picked the number ten, but she did. It seemed reasonable.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/29/2016, 12:58 pm

So if I eat more than ten what happens? Andy teased as he made his way to the fields and crouched down trying to find ripe berries. It was harder than he thought considering a majority of them were bruised. Humming a random tune from earlier the son of Hecate was actually quite pleased with being outside and with Aurelia. Hey, Lia, I know Iris is the goddess of rainbows and a messenger but what powers do you have if any?

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on 4/29/2016, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/29/2016, 2:48 pm

When Andy teased her she grinned and retorted back, "Well, if you eat more than ten strawberries, then you get stuck working in the fields for all eternity." With that Lia began to go back to work. She was already crouched down handling the strawberries nicely. The daughter of Iris began to pick some of the ripe strawberries she had. Some of them still had a bit of no colour on them yet, and hence they weren't ripe yet, but within the next day they would likely be gorgeous. That was when she heard Andy's question and she looked up at him. 'Well I don't exactly have any powers. I do have one ability, but I basically don't control it at all, so I doubt it's cool or of interest to others, but my hair can change to any colour on the spectrum, it's always a random colour and switches when it wants to. I have no control at all. " She said with a small shrug. Usually when people brought up powers the demigod felt a bit insecure. She didn't have powers and she didn't want to fight anyone. She was a poor excuse for a demigod, considering she was a pacifist. Luckily she wasn't Roman because then she'd feel even worse about herself.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 2:23 pm

Color changing hair?! That's so cool. I wish mine did that but I guess James is a pretty good friend to have a power share with. He laughed as the hellhound came bounding towards him and barked with joy. As he picked the berries and ate a few he wondered what the daughter of Iris was thinking of. Sure she could have many things on her mind but for some reason he wanted to know what he was thinking right at this moment. Hey, so tell me what you're thinking of right in this moment. Like, right now without thinking just say the first thought in your mind.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/30/2016, 2:34 pm

Lia was happy and content just picking the strawberries that she found. It wasn't long before her basket was half full. When you did this for so long you knew where to look and how to do it efficiently. However she was a little taken aback by his question that she just looked at him a bit stunned. She didn't know what to say now, what was she thinking about? You don't just ask someone what they were thinking about, well you did, but that wasn't the issue at hand. She still didn't know what to say, so without even thinking about it she blurted out her answer, "Pineapple." Oh gods, I'm a special kind of stupid now! I couldn't have thought of something better than pineapple? The daughter of Iris was trying to make herself as small as possible by the point, and wish she could take back what she said. "Because you know, we're picking strawberries, and they're a fruit. A good fruit, so you know what else is a good fruit? Pineapple." To Lia that was the weakest save she had ever made. In a quicker pace now, Lia picked her strawberries and ran out of the main part of the field and up to Dale handing him the strawberries. She was a fool, and he probably thought she was the weirdest person alive now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:43 am