A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Days Go By

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Days Go By  - Page 2 Empty Re: Days Go By

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 2:56 pm

Hey wait up. Andy laughed as she ran off. He picked a few more berries as well as one for the road and rushed after her, handing the guy his full basket as well. You know, you're kinda cute when you're embarrassed. He said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before backing up in a teasing manner.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 4/30/2016, 3:41 pm

Lia could hear him asking her to wait up and so she stopped in her tracks and waited for him. When he did come up he mentioned that she was cute when she was embarrassed which followed with a kiss on her cheek and she got flustered real fast. "What was that for?" She asked.

(Will colour later on phone)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 3:47 pm

Andy shrugged. Does it need a reason? If so then let's just say it comes with me finding you adorable. He said casually as he squatted down and began petting Crow who was standing beside him on the ground.

OOC:are Andy/Lia on the road to coupling or should i keep my hopes low?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/30/2016, 4:14 pm

Lia blushed a little bit to his response to it all. She wasn't sure how to respond. Sure she's flirted with guys before and she knows the signs of it, but yet she was still unsure on how to react. "So, uh what do you want to do now?" She asked trying to change the topic, so she didn't have to feel nervous or embarrassed about things. Besides, she just met the guy, she should at least have a bit more decency. That's what her father would say.

OOC: They could be. I think it's looking more in their favour than not. Just I like to give things time and no happen in one thread. I'm also just playing my character.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 4:23 pm

Andy shrugged as he stood up and Crow ran off. I mean you do still owe me dinner and Cyrus can call us in to a few nice places if you want. Are you allergic to any foods? He asked. Truth be told he wanted to take her out to his favorite restaurant but he wasn't sure if she wanted to be fancy or not.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/30/2016, 4:41 pm

Lia almost forgot all about the dinner. She was two seconds away from going into full on panic mode. In what way was even ready for dinner? It took a little bit, but she finally calmed down in her brain enough to respond. "Well I'm not allergic to anything, but I am a vegetarian, so a place that has options to eat things without meat, would be great. "
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 4:51 pm

Meet me at the front of the camp in an hour ok? I gotta make sure the hellhounds, Crow and Gamora are set for the evening. He said grabbing Gamora off her head and chuckling as she chirped away in protest. It was comical to see how fast Crow darted away and how much Gamora didn't want to go. Sorry if anything I did upset you, I just really find you cute. He admitted before turning and jogging off, turning again to job backwards and point to her. Front of camp in an hour Lia, or I'm eating all the berries next time. With that the son of Hecate was gone.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/30/2016, 5:04 pm

"Oh, okay that's fine." She said and watched as Gamora didn't want to leave and she couldn't help but smile about it. This was further proof that she wanted a pet even more, and maybe the pet would be similar to how Gamora was. "Oh no, you didn't upset me in any way, and uh, thank you." She said in response to what he said. Soon he was threatening the strawberries and she just shook her head as he began to jog away.

(OOC: so are we starting another topic now?)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/30/2016, 5:07 pm

OOC:Yeah but I'll start it later because its 5 in the mornign and i havne't slept yet

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:39 pm