A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

In The Old Days...

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

In The Old Days... Empty In The Old Days...

Post by Metilinos 5/28/2016, 11:07 pm

Robert ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair. He was pretty sure it was getting relatively late. He was still brand new to being a demigod, let alone Camp Half-Blood. The entire camp confused him, as did the world itself now. He had so much knowledge that he had to filter through to make sense of the two worlds he was a part of: mortal and god. Despite it being a somewhat late hour, Robert had to admit that they did have a schedule that made sense. Having lights out by 11:00 PM and waking up at 8:00 AM made sense to him. Not only was it more than enough sleep, even for youth, but the hour made sense. Bodies were designed to follow the day and night cycle, so lights out by 9:00 PM instead would have been practical.

Robert looked back down at the book he was reading. It wasn't the first one he had read, today. Though, it wasn't his typical forte to re-read World War II literature, he couldn't help it. With such an iconic war, their must have been godly influences involved that could be pinpointed by person. So far he had at lest four pages of people to cross-reference and learn more about, and surprisingly enough, at least six names of people that he was sure he could prove were demigods with a little more research. It was peculiar to him, why would the gods bother to set up bloody events to change it into a mortal conflict? Not even children of Athena could understand Zeus's thinking.

Robert looked up and let out a yawn. It was fun to learn, but sitting in a hard wooden chair for six hours was not. Robert stood up to stretch his lefts and take a break, he'd only know noticed that the library was feeling pretty empty. He spotted a few other kids, but only somewhat recognized one. "Excuse me, you're in the Athena cabin, right?" Robert asked the boy. Robert offered his hand out to the other kid. "Robert." The concept that he had so many half siblings still sketched him out.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

In The Old Days... Empty Re: In The Old Days...

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/29/2016, 11:04 pm

OOC: This is before he lost his eye

BIC: Nestor sat at one of the tables, with a stack of the latest issues of The New 52: Batman. He figured he needed to reduce on his rate of studying metaphysics, because he had already began to lose the feeling of pleasure. Thus he decided to start with the D.C. Universe. Or Multiverse. Then probably the Justice League. He read the comics for so long that he lost track of time. When he looked up, the library was almost deserted. He glanced down at his watch. Three hours had passed. Damn.

Before he could depart, someone approached him. "Er, yeah. Athena cabin alright." Nestor shook Robert's hand. "I'm Nestor."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 5/30/2016, 12:41 am

Robert took notice of his surroundings, something he couldn't help. It was a skill he picked up during hockey; learning to pay attention while only wasting a single moment doing so. He noticed the stack of comics that was with the boy, who had identified Nestor. Comics weren't Robert's thing, though he did read some iconic ones to keep his trivial knowledge at its peak. Beyond that, he took notice to the way Nestor had talked to him. He seemed like he was in a rush, or maybe just didn't want to talk in general.

"You seem busy. If you don't have time to talk, I can let you go." Robert offered. He didn't have the desire to make any enemies, especially one that potentially slept only mere feet away from him. "Seriously," Robert insisted. "Just say the word and I'll go back to my books." Robert suggested.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/2/2016, 1:35 am

Nestor frowned at his half-brother's behavior. Leaving? Oh, he must've misinterpreted what he said. "Nah. I'm fine. I could use a conversation." he said, chuckling. "I'm just really bored right now. Reading this stack of comics. I can catch up to what I'm reading. So, what do you wanna talk about?" he offered, putting his issue back on the stack, and pushed them aside. "And pardon me for my way of talking, I use the wrong phrases at the wrong time. So you must've misinterpreted it." he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 11:43 pm