A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Maybeth
Perca
6 posters

Thriller days

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Thriller days Empty Thriller days

Post by Perca 9/2/2012, 11:36 am

Someone was screaming. I jumped up, fully awake. Deep silence. But, I was sure, someone screamed. I grabbed my black jacket and left the house. It was around midnight. There was nothing in the street except me, a lonely figure in a white dress and a black jacket. And, when I was started thinking that It was my imagination, I heard it again. A scream. I started running and, after a while, I found out that the scream was coming from an empty building. When I arrived there my bare feet were bleeding but I didn’t care. I was ready to open the door when I heard the sound. Someone was coming. Scared to death, I turned and ran back to home, not caring about people seeing me, not caring about anything but the safety of my house.

CHAPTER 1
    SAM
    I went at school earlier, hoping I would see my friends before class. I couldn’t wait until lunch. Hopefully, I saw Nora sitting on our bench.
    -Where are the others? I asked and let my bag next to hers.
    -Tom is eating breakfast and the twins are in the garden. Why? She asked, totally surprised by me.
    And, she was right, I was weird. Still in the white dress I was wearing every night and my black jacket. My blue pair of NIKE shoes was in my bag because I had bandages on my feet and I couldn’t wear them.
    -What happened to you Sam? I heard Tom’s voice behind me.
    -What the-! I yelled surprised and turned around to face him. You scared me to death! You are an idiot, do you know that?
    -I have been told, he answered grinning.But, and you didn’t answer.
    -I’m waiting for the others.
    The twins walked in and sat on the ground. I looked my watch. We had only 15 minutes before lessons started.
    -Let me finish before asking. I woke up in the midnight because I heard someone screaming and I left my house to search who it was. Like that.
    -No shoes? That explains that, Bella murmured, staring at my feet.
    -Yes, yes, no shoes. By the time I was going to give up, someone screamed again.But, it was not the same person. I ran until I found out from where I heard the screams. It’s the old hospital, outside of the village.
    -You ran all this distance? Without shoes? Nora said shocked.
    -Let me finish! I was ready to open the door but, I heard a weird sound. And, I ran away like Death was hunting me. IT’S NOT FUNNY! I shouted annoyed and punched Tom’s shoulder lightly.
    Andrian opened her mouth to say something but the bell rang.
    -Be here at lunch time, I murmured, grabbed my bag and disappeared into the building.
    CHAPTER 2
    SAM
    Those had been the most annoying 5 hours of my life. Everybody was staring at me. And I didn’t like that. Usually, people were staring at the beautiful Nora, with the stormy grey eyes and the almost-white hair. Not me. But, it was the first time I was going at school in a white dress with bandages on my feet. I should know this was going to happen. But I still hated it. Even the teacher stared at me! She usually stared at nothing but her books.
    -Miss Samantha, what happened to you? She asked.
    -Erm…nothing, Miss Flamelsander. I….I…., I tried to find something to say.
    -We went for a walk at the park together, miss.She let her shoes into her bag because she likes feeling the grass under her bare feet and she stepped on a rose that was hidden there, Nora said quickly.
    -Very well. But, other time, I think Miss Samantha can answer without your help, Miss Nora.
    Also, some stupid boys had the courage to come and tell me that I was pretty with that dress. To thank them, I gave each one an angry look. Sadly, Nora was next to me and she didn’t let me to hit them.
    -You indeed look preety, she murmured.
    -I still want to hit someone, I told her and she didn’t mention it again.
    But, the last time passed quickly. Before I knew it Nora and I were at the bench, waiting for the others. Bella and Andrian were 1 year younger and Tom 2 years older. So we were at different classes.
    -You should stop hitting people that are telling you you are preety. You are never going to find a boyfriend like that, Tom said behind me.
    -Tomas Gilberd, if you ever do that again, I swear I will kill you with my own hands! I yelled. And how do you know about that?
    -They are my classmates. I send them. I wanted to do what was your reaction, he admitted.
    -First of all, I will hit anybody I want. Second, if you ever have any idea like that again, DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! I said calmly.
    -I told you! Nora said proudly but one angry look made her shut up.
    -Bella is coming. She has some…trouble with someone, Andrian said when she arrived.
    -Don’t tell me Fred asked her to date him! Nora said surprised.
    -Yep, that’s what I was going to tell you.
    -NO WAY!
    -Way! She said with a big smile and they started talking.
    Tom left with some kids of his class that called him to play football with them. And I left alone. Something that was happening more times that I wanted to admit. Tom was the most known guy of the school. Almost all the girls were dreaming about him. Almost. For example, I hated him. The way he could come and stand right behind me without a sound made me want to kill him. Also, Bella and Nora were the prettiest girls of the school. They knew everything that happened. Literally. Andrian was more like me but, she was a member of the library and, sometimes, she was talking more with the other kids of the club. And I? I was addicted to the internet. I could sit in front of the computer screen for hours. Also I loved hitting kids and running. My life was so boring.
    CHAPTER 3
    SAM
    I went to the bathroom to change the bandages and I saw a newspaper. I took it and saw the title.
    “KIDNAPPED OR DISSAPEARED?”
    I continue reading excited.
    “Ileana and Harry Anderson left their home at 11 pm yesterday and they never returned. Some neighbors said that they saw them entering a black car that took them at a village, 80.000 meters away. A journalist found someone that was willing to tell us a few things.
    “I woke up at 11:05 p.m. like every night. I am going for a walk with my dog. I heard a car but I thought it was another family that was returning from holiday. I returned home at midnight. I sat at the balcony and, after 5 minutes, I saw a white figure running. It was a gost, I’m sure about it...” (Page 5)”
    I found page 5 quickly but, the bell rang again. I put the newspaper into my bag and prepared for the other 3 hours that left until the ending of the day. I started walking as quickly as possible. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me behind some bushes. I tried to scream but a hand closed my mouth.
    -Shut up and listen, someone whispered. If you continue searching, you will find out something that you won’t like. I’m just warning you. Someone may get hurt. Or even worse.
    Before I could understand what was happening, I was free again. But, not for a long time. This time, the stranger pushed me on the wall and pressed my neck with his hand so I couldn’t breathe.
    -Don’t tell anybody about our meeting. Or I will learn. And, that’s not good.
    By the time black dots appeared in my vision, he let me go. I tried to walk but, after a few steps I fell on the ground. Strong arms caught me before I hited my head and Tom shouted something I couldn’t understand. The last thing I saw was Nora pushing away the kids to come closer to me and Bella and Andrian following her. Then, everything got dark.
    CHAPTER 4
    TOM
    With Nora’s help, I managed to take Sam to the hospital. Hopefully, she wasn’t heavy. She never was eating a lot. Now we were all in the tiny white room around the bed that the doctors let her on. Cold wind blew from the open window and I covered her with a blanket.
    -What happened? I asked her, knowing she wasn’t going to answer me.
    -Are you sure you didn’t saw anything? Nora asked me for the 100th time this hour.
    -YES! Yes Nora, I’m sure! I saw her coming. She was looking like she couldn’t breathe and blood was running down from the back of her head. I made a step closer to her and she stopped. Knowing she was going to fall on the ground, I ran and caught her then yelled at you. After that, you know what happened, I said a bit angrily.
    I felt her hand on my shoulder.
    -I’m sorry Tom, but, you are the one who found her. That’s why I’m asking you. I know it’s hard for you. It’s hard for all of us. But we have to find out what happened.
    I got up and turned to face them. Andrian was crying. Bella was looking the wall like she was waiting something to happen. And Nora was looking me hopefully. I was the older one. I had to do something.
    -Bella, can you come with me? I asked the girls.
    She turned her head and stared at me. Slwoly, she got up and followed me outside. When the hospital’s door closed and I was sure no one could hear us, I looked around.
    -Nora is right. We have to do something. I want you to go to Sam’s house. Maybe you will find something. I’m going for a walk to thing. If anyone of you gets tired, leave.I will stay here tonight, I said.
    -Ok. Tom? Do you think she is going to….? She asked worried and stared at the ground.
    I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.
    -Don’t even think about it. She is strong, I said.
    -I know.
    I turned my back and left with my hands in my pockets.
    CHAPTER 5
    Tom
    I was walking until I arrived at the park. I sat under a tree and stared at the sky, trying to think. I was angry. The picture of her lying on that bed looking so…helpless made me wants to punch someone. How could this happen? She was the stronger of us, all of us. This wasn’t fair.Many questions came to my mind.Who did this to her?Why her?Is all this about her adventure last night?I closed my eyes for a while.When I opened them again,I saw sky had now a light orange colour.I had to go back to the hospital.I slowly got up and started walking.With a corner of my eyes I noticed a small flower.One of Sam’s favorites.We didn’t knew what flower it was,but she loved the dark blue color of it.I took it and left,heading to the hospital.I arrived there after 15 minutes.I sat on an empty chair next to Sam.The girls were gone.I let the small flower at her bedside table and stared at her.Looking at her reminded me how she was when we met.Her hair were still blonde and she was much smaller.When I met her,3 years ago,she was just a little cute girl.Not like now.I mean,she was still cute…I guess.But she was not that little girl anymore.Her parent’s death changed her.I still remembered that day.It was 5 of January.I had gone to her house to help her with her homework.Her parents had gone to her aunt at a village,3 hours from here and they would return after 2 days.We were watching Spongbob and we were drinking hot chocolate when the bell rang.I got up to open and I saw a police man at the door.Sam was following me and,she fainted when the man told her about the car crash.She always had a weak heart.I also remembered us sitting on the same couch after an hour.I had called the girls to come,but they couldn’t because it was raining outside.Sam was crying and I didn’t knew what to do.I hugged her and she felt asleep after a while.Since then,we are going every year at the cemetery the same day the accident happened.Tears ran down my cheeks.
    -What happened Sam?I asked her one more tim.
    Knowing I wasn’t going to take an answer,I fel asleep.

Last edited by Perchabeth on 10/21/2012, 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Thriller days Empty Re: Thriller days

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 1:30 am

I think I know exactly who Sam is, but Nora or Adrian is like Tuna? Literally I love your story!! I'm tyhinking of writing one too...I hope you'll like it!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 3:29 am

Thanks...I will add chapter 6 soon...who is Tuna?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 3:37 am

Tonia! so which of those two looks like her?

Last edited by Luna Loris on 9/4/2012, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 4:11 am

I will send you the informations when I got back in home.AND I'M NOT AN IDIOT!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 4:15 am

And you get back in home?...
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 9/3/2012, 7:45 am

Cool!!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 10:35 am

Yeah isn't it!!!??? By the way, Do you wanna rp?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 10:43 am

And then you are valling me an idiot.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 10:44 am

You worked hard! but...

Last edited by Luna Loris on 9/4/2012, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 10:45 am

School starts in a week.I think you should be carefull about what you are saying.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 10:57 am

Oh,I will buy a helmet specially for your anger!!

Last edited by Luna Loris on 9/4/2012, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 10:58 am

The helmet will not protect you from me....and you know that
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 11:03 am

Blah...Blah...blah... :P
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 11:05 am

Ke$ha ft 3OH!3....right?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 11:20 am

??? :scratch:
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 9/3/2012, 11:23 am

Forget it
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 11:42 am

Ok...Answer everywhere cause I'm out soonly...
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 9/4/2012, 1:45 am

Hostility much?

I liked your story. Your friend's replies, not so much.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 9/6/2012, 2:42 pm

Luna you don't need to be a jerk and call her an idiot you know....

/I'm such a hypocrite

Anyways, I really liked your story!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/8/2012, 3:50 am

We are friends from school...I didn't really meant that...But I surely gonna need a helmet...

Believe me...You don't wanna see her angry!!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 10/21/2012, 7:50 am

CHAPTER 6 IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6
    Tom
    I woke up after some hours from a sound.A scream,like the one Sam had described.I got up and opened the window.I heard that scream again.I looked at Sam’s face before I left.I ran and arrived to the building Sam had told us she went last night.I looked around me.Nothing.Silence.

Suddenly,I had a bad feeling.I returned to the hospital as fast as I could.Something was wrong.Sam’s room door was open a little.I was sure I had closed it.I entered the room and noticed something written on the wall with red paint.
    “I warned you”
    Sam’s body was covered with the white blanket.My heart stopped beating for a minute.She couldn’t die so easily.I walked closer to the wall and noticed some of the red paint on the floor,next to the bed.Then I smell it.Blood.The message was written with blood.Sam’s blood.I was now sure of what was under the covers.But I didn’t wanted to look.I couldn’t see my best friend’s dead body.I took a deep breath to calm down.And moved the blanket.

I saw Andrian staring at me with 6 small wound on her head and a big one from a knife on her stomach.And Sam was gone.

I know it's small but I have many homework to do and not much free time.I hope you all like it and thanks for the comments.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 10/21/2012, 12:17 pm

Chapter 7
    Bella
    The funeral was a couple of days later.I couldn’t stop crying since I learned about my sister’s death.I couldn’t believe that.I couldn’t understanf that Andrian,that sweet hyperactive little girl,was gone.
    I had to admit that Tom helped me a lot.He staied with me,like Nora.But he was pretending.I could hear him crying in his room late at night.Not only for Andrian,but for Sam too.They both were best friends since a long time ago.I also guessed that Tomas had feeling for her.Not only friendly feelings.He liked her a lot.Everybody could see it in his eyes everytime he was looking or talking about her.And now she was gone too.At least she was not dead.
    Deep inside,I was frightened.Who would be the next one?What had happened to Sam?Was she ok?Who was the mysterious killer that turned our lives upside down?The police promised that would help to find the young girl,but a week later nothing t=had happened.Sam never trusted police men,I thought.
    I was sitting on the couch with a photo in my arms.The first photo with all of us.It was some years ago.Sam hadn’t died her hair,Tom wasn’t as tall and muscular as he was now,Nora and I weren’t as pretty and Andrian….Andrian was the same.She never changed.I still remember her favorite phrase:
    “You born original.Don’t die a copie”
    She didn’t died a copy.She died her real self.And I was proud of that.
    Tom entered the room and Nora followed him.They gave me some hot chocolate and sat down.
    -We have to do something,Tom said first.
    -What?I asked,sounding tired.
    He jumped up and started walking up and down.
    -I DON’T KNOW!He shouted.But,we have to do something.Andrian died and Sam is out there and in danger and it’s all my fault!
    -No,it’s n-,Nora tried to say but he interrupted her.
    -Yes,it’s my fault!If I hadn’t left to go to that building-
    Now Nora was the one that interrupted him.
    -Tomas!You found it!She shouted happily.
    -I found what?Why are you happy?He asked,really confused.
    -The building!Sam hears screams from the building!You heard screams from there too!Which means…
    -…that they must took Sam there!I finished her phrase.Come on guys,let’s go.I want to revenge my sisters death.
    -How?I heard Tom asking but I got up quickly and ran into the kitchen,ignoring him.I grabbed a knife and stared at it with a huge smile on my face.Then I ran outside of the door and went to the building.I could hear Nora yelling at me and both of them following me but I didn’t cared.A crazy laugh escaped my lips.
    -You are going to pay!I yelled at nobody and continue running.
    I felt two strong arms grabbing me and throwing the knife away.I continued laughing but tears ran down my cheecks.
    -Let me go!They have to pay!I yelled.
    -Let’s get her back at home,Tom murmured and started walking back to the house.
    -NO,NO,LET ME GO!I continued yelling during all the way back at home but I was just wasting my time.

That's a bit longer.Enjoy...
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/21/2012, 3:28 pm

PERFECT! Just perfect! :D
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 10/21/2012, 3:44 pm

I want to see what You-Know-Who will say...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:41 am