A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just Outside The Gate [private]

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Just Outside The Gate [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Outside The Gate [private]

Post by QMeetsWorld 5/26/2016, 2:01 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n6tsweHY7H1sahtnr

Emma smiled, reaching her hand out for a high five. "Us daughters of Zelos are prime examples of this girl power thing." Emma really liked Vita. She seemed like someone who she could see herself being friends with. She had never talked with many of the Zelos kids before, and she didn't relate to most of the ones that she had. She could relate to Vita.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 6/6/2016, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Just Outside The Gate [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Outside The Gate [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/5/2016, 2:50 pm

Just Outside The Gate [private] - Page 2 8zqmwn
    Vita smiled and high fived her sister before pulling out her phone and checking the times for some races that were going on in town within the week. Well I think there are to be a few races this week, if you want to take along for a few and be the nav you are more than welcome to. She said with a smile before putting her phone away.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/6/2016, 11:46 pm

Emma's eyes lit up when Vita responded to her. She clapped excitedly. "That would like absolutely amazing. I've ever seen anything like that before." Emma knew that she came across super girly, but she was a lot more than that. She was just apologetically herself.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/10/2016, 9:52 pm

Vita laughed a little. Not many people have unless they get into it on their own. Either that or they make an odd friend. She smiled and laughed a bit. There was always the initial reaction of wanting to go but it took a certain amount of crazy to want to keep doing what the daughter of Zelos did.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/12/2016, 5:03 pm

Emma looked at the car. "Can we, like, go somewhere? I can't remember the last time that I got away from camp." Emma said. When she first got to camp, se spent a lot of time going into the City, but it just wasn't fun alone.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/21/2016, 8:22 pm

Vita shrugged and got into the drivers side of her car. It won't be speeding like I usually do but yeah we can go for a drive into the city. I'm craving Chinese food and its about dinner time as is. She said moving the car so her sister was standing in front of the passenger side.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/27/2016, 4:31 pm

Emma's mouth watered at the mention of Chinese food. "You had me at Chinese food. Its been too long." Emma pulled the door open and slid inside. Even the inside was gorgeous. Emma slid her seat belt on, throwing her hair over left shoulder. "This car is like seriously impressive, inside and out." Emma said, smiling wide.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 6:38 pm

Vita laughed a bit before revving the engine and peeling down the long untracked road from camp towards NYC. I like to think of Black Ivory as a person rather than a car, she's an extension of me in a way. I want to treat my car as I would want to be treated; spoiled in the best of ways and treasured. She said simply while slowing down to the speed limit. Moving through the city's streets and stopping at a corner restaurant that looked a but run down but decent enough. Give the place a chance, it looks worn but believe me it's the best food you'll ever have. She smiled getting out of the car and walking towards the door of the building, holding it open for her sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:04 am