A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Tyler Smith-Hades

Joey_Ainsworth

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-05-23

Tyler Smith-Hades Empty Tyler Smith-Hades

Post by Joey_Ainsworth 5/24/2016, 5:58 pm

Name: Tyler Smith
    Eyes: blue/green/gray eyes
    Hair: Black
    Height: 4'11
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: Light skin
    God Parent: Hades
    Mortal Parent: Vicky Smith (Deceased)
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets:  None
    Talents: None
    Weapon**: A sword made from Celestial bronze, its
    Personality: He is, smart, and kind of a dork. He likes really "nerdy" things like Doctor Who and Star Wars. He is very imaginative, and loves to me people laugh and smile. He is filled with curiosity and wonder. He is kind, but, because of his Bipolar Disorder, he can have an instant mood changer and can be very rude and offensive
    Flaws: He has a stutter. He was bullied extremely so it can be hard for him to trust anyone. He has Bipolar Disorder, so can randomly change moods instantly. He can sometimes be rude without meaning to be.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Able to control the dead
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before Camp*: He was born in London, England before his family moved to Houston, Texas to live with his Aunt when he was 11. His mom, Vicky, recently passed away due to cancer. He lives with his Aunt Margaret and Uncle Matthew Brown. He goes to school at Lamar High School, where he gets extremely bullied for his stutter and English accent
    RP Example*: I'm walking home from school, when all of a sudden I hear a stick snap. I look around but see nothing. All of a sudden, someone taps me on the shoulder, I quickly turn around. "Are you Tyler Smith?" The person asks, walking closer to me. "Y-yes?" I say in my infuriating accent, looking curiously at the person. "Okay, you are to come with me. I'll explain why when we get to the car." The person says, walking closer to me. As he steps closer to me, I can see it's a boy around my age. "H-how do I k-know that I can trust you?" I ask. "Well, if you want to live I would." He says.
    Any notes about your characters: He is very self-conscious of his stutter and accent.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Tyler Smith-Hades Empty Re: Tyler Smith-Hades

Post by Kendall 5/24/2016, 7:26 pm

Hades isn't allowed as a god parent unless you buy a Big Three slot from the site store or win one in a mystery box/contest, so please choose another parent. (Thanatos is usually a good substitute.)

Everyone has at least one talent, even if they seem mundane.

Did you intend to add something to his Weapons section? You have a stray "its" at the end.

Has he sought treatment for his bipolar disorder? When did he get diagnosed with it?

Abilities:
    - His ability is a power, so it should be put in the Powers section. (Abilities are passive and take little to no energy to use, like speaking to the god parent's sacred animals. Powers must be activated and take up energy, usually like creating fireballs or, as you want, controlling the dead.)
    - In addition to moving it, please add in: how long he can control the dead and how long he must wait between usages of the power (in number of posts, cooldown should be greater than duration such as controlling for 2 posts and cooldown for 5), how many he can control at once, and if he can summon them from what time periods they usually are and what they come with (such as weapons).

LBC:
    - How and when did he get to camp?

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:39 am