A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Into the Woods (Private)

Into the Woods (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Woods (Private)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:57 am

and i swear
    we could be gigantic, every thing i need
    lenore mcgarrett.17.demeter
    lenore raised an eyebrow, oh.  she tried to laugh, but it came out as awkward chuckles. her free hand moved up to the corner of her mouth as she began to play with her lips. she had no idea what she was doing. her eyes kept darting from their hands to his face and then sometimes to the skyline of trees when she couldn't deal with the weird feelings. we're still holding hands she pointed out, laughing lightly.
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-04

Post by QMeetsWorld Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:26 am

]

Into the Woods (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o77g6auTlN1to33jy_500

Jase tilted his head to the side, looking at their hands. "You're right. I like it." Jase looked up at her, and caught her eyes on him, and caught them with his gaze. "Do you?" Jase asked, and bit his lip lightly. That was a very him thing to do, but it wasn't like him to be worried about what her response would be. Jase kept his eyes on hers, too nervous to look away. He wanted to keep his confidence up..

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:43 am

and i swear
    she was put on the spot to figure out the feelings in a very short amount of time. it felt like the small phase where she did it's academic and almost had a panic attack on television. granted it was the school system television station and the only audience was her father and the old people that leave the channel on while they take a nap. at first she nodded, to give herself a moment to figure out how to say sentences again. yes. great sentence, great word. though yes means a lot.gosh, i'm sorry. she was pretty sure she was apologizing for being awkward, but part of her knew she was trying to see if she could put sentences together.
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:32 am

Jase smiled broadly when she said yes. He started to slowly draw circles on the back of Lenore's hand as he spoke. "Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything to be sorry for. On the contrary, I like what you've done." Jase said and smiled warmly. The sun was reflecting off of Lenore's hair beautifully. Her hair looked light and soft and smooth. He wanted to reach his hand into her hair, but decided that that may be a little to forward.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 am

and i swear
    sorry she repeated in a small mumble. she apologizes for everything, it was a bad habit that she picked up in middle school. she would apologize for that too if she could. lenore's eyebrows furred together i'm confused, what have i done? at the moment the only things lenore could have done was make a fool out of herself and misplace where she was reading in her book.
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:00 am

Jase's eyebrows turned in. He hadn't been expecting a question like that. Jase looked down, and started picking at the potato chips on his plate, trying to form a complete thought to respond to her question. Once he had collected himself, he looked back up at Lenore. "I like the way you exist. It makes me calm and it makes me feel safe." Jase said with a small and innocent smile.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 pm

and i swear
    sorry lenore nodded slowly, don't you find this odd? this picnic was only an hour long, and things have moved fairly quickly. lenore felt a mix of what jase was feeling and a little uncomfortable. but she had every right to be, not everyone was as confidant or moved as fast as he did. she felt a little out of place.
    THANKS!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Jase let go of her hand. "I'm sorry." Jase didn't know how to handle this situation. He was used to girls just swooning over him, but Lenore was not like those other girls, apparently. "I.... I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do." Jase said nervously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm