A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!

Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female
    Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2015-12-30

Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!  Empty Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!

Post by Anna The Slayer 5/28/2016, 2:53 pm

Hey! I'm Anna. I'm looking forward to a furture roleplay.

Frequency- Im looking to Rp with someone who will post quickly but steadily. I'm a bit impaitent. Occasional delays in posting are alright but please no long absences.

Post length- I usually post at least a paragraph or two per post and would prefer Rp partners that are willing to write posts of similar length.

Duration of Rp- I'm not particularly sure on how long an Rp can go. Depending on how the Rp goes it could be a few days or a few months.

My character-

Anna Kirishima - She has a very complicated personality. A few trust issues and a misleading attitude. Anna has very sassy remarks sometimes. She's caring and nice. Anna is a little liar in some situations. Anna loves art and everything about it. She tends to ask a lot of questions when she first meet people, she often ask questions that will decided if she can trust you. Anna usually says deep things at random moments. Her mind wonders around things. Anna also has her heart on her sleeve. Looking for an girl thats loyal and weird till the enr, you've found her. - http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23279-my-character -
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female
    Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2015-05-17

Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!  Empty Re: Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!

Post by Harch20 6/2/2016, 8:38 pm

Hi, my name is Harch. I was wondering if you would be interested in rping with me. My newest characters name is Megan and you can look at her profile here, if you want. I think Megan and Anna would be good friends. I don't think their personalities would crash and Megan really needs some friends. Let me know what you think!
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!  Empty Re: Be a sweet, cute, and awesome potato!

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 4:34 pm

Yea. that sounds pretty cool.
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 5:12 pm

Do you have any preferences to were they meet?
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 5:33 pm

Probably in the forest or mess hall
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 5:48 pm

Okay whatever you wanna do. Do you want to start it?
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 6:41 pm

Yea. Okay its gonna be in forest most likely
    Harch20
    Harch20

Female

Post by Harch20 6/5/2016, 7:19 pm

Sounds great.
    Anna The Slayer
    Anna The Slayer

Female

Post by Anna The Slayer 6/5/2016, 7:32 pm

Alright. Its posted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:32 pm