A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Good Riddance

Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Good Riddance Empty Good Riddance

Post by Cliché 5/31/2016, 4:31 am

Angel walked into the game room, wearing sweatpants and a shirt with a sloth on it that read, “Nap time all the time”, her hair was up in a pony tail. She sat down in an arm chair on one side of the room grabbing a remote. As the console booted up she rubbed her eyes, tired from not getting enough rest that night. She slowly swayed her head back and forth humming along to the beat of a song that was stuck in her head after awhile.
    After it finished booting she pulled her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs and went through the games currently on the system. Angel blew out of breath and turned toward the shelf that held all the other games that they had, which currently weren’t in any sort of order and slightly all over the place. She set down the controller and walked over as she looked through them for what game she wanted to play she put them in stack of different piles, organizing them. “This is horrible,” she mumbled while shuffling the games around.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Good Riddance Empty Re: Good Riddance

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/31/2016, 8:01 am

Aiden woke up with a start that morning. He half acknowledged that what he was doing was wrong. The other half told him it was right. Then the evil half overcame his good half and he was still against the deities. Eventually he figured he needed to cool down.

Aiden strolled down to the game room, where he quickly snatched a copy of the INJUSTICE CD from the stack, and continued his quest for combos. Today he was determined to get awesome with Green Lantern. After Green Lantern had conquered seventeen of the most powerful superheroes in the D.C. Universe, he ejected the CD and walked back to the stack of video games. Then a girl was in his path. If she took The Run, he was going into rage mode. Fortunately it didn't look like she was going to.

"Do you mind?" Aiden said, reaching for the CD which was blocked by her arm.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/1/2016, 12:20 am

Angel turned to the boy whom had walked in, saw he was staring at something and followed his line of vision to a game she seemed to be blocking. “Oh sorry,” she moved her arm and smiled sheepishly. Angel moved her hair all to one shoulder before continuing to shuffling the games into the correct stacks.

Bobbing her head to the beat of a song only she could hear, thinking about different things, her mind suddenly wandering to her sister, wondering where she was. Angel stood up then, grabbing a few from the stack and setting them back into the shelf, but in alphabetical order. There was maybe 4 or 5 stacks of games and it would end up taking a while, she smiled, nonetheless.

Angel turned back to the boy, “Hai, I’m sorry, I didn’t introduce myself, I’m Angel Rei, daughter of Epione, you?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/1/2016, 3:49 am

Aiden snatched the DVD box from the stack and slid it out of the package. It was rather intact. He placed the box aside, and examined the disc further.Looked great. Then the girl tried to catch a conversation with him. "I'm Aiden. From the Aphrodite cabin." He said, bitterly biting his lips. "Nice to meet you, Angel." He shrugged. The more friends and good people he befriended the more his vision of betraying them pained him. The thought of his friends dying because of him.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/2/2016, 12:05 am

Angel frowned slightly with how he shrugged after introducing himself. She sighed and turned back to the stacks picking up another few games from the previous stack and arranged them on the shelf. Angel continued this a few more times and then after they were all arranged she stood up and stretched her legs. She turned back to the boy she now learned was named Aiden. “Are you alright? You seem slightly down,” Angel tilted her head slightly in concern. “I mean if it’s that you don’t like people I would understand, but to me it seems that isn’t the case…
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/2/2016, 1:30 am

"I'm--alright." Aiden murmured, wincing slightly. "I'm just in a bit of a bad--mood today." he shook his head, regaining his balance before he crash down. He quietly sat down at one of the armchairs, and slid the DVD on. The symbol of EA appeared as it lit up the screen.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/3/2016, 3:42 am

Angel bit her lip and sighed, she’d understand that, it seemed quite a few people were under the weather lately.  She plopped down in a chair that wasn’t very far from him. Angel curled her legs up underneath her and laid her head on the back on the chair. She turned to Aiden and watched him, partly curious and partly bored considering she currently had nothing else to do. “I’m sorry if I came off slightly pushy,” she mumbled.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/3/2016, 4:24 am

Aiden tilted his head. He was warming up a bit, departing from the stormy mood he was in. He sighed, starting a new game on The Run. After a brief moment of silence, exempting the Mob firing on his car, he turned his head back to Angel. "It's alright. I could really use some company." Aiden laid the controller down. Maybe a nice talk would cheer him up. "So how's the day going for you?" Often, he wouldn't ask personal questions. Fortunately this question wasn't personal. "I guess you know mine, because of all the moodiness. How about you?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/4/2016, 3:35 am

Angel turned to Aiden a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips, “My day has been pretty good, I got up and came here, sat down for a bit before going through all of those disc cases.” She eyed the cabinet slightly and shrugged, “I don’t know how your day went exactly. I was just guessing, you seemed grumpy was all.” Angel turned back to Aiden moving her legs so they were beside her. She bites her lip before saying, “What got you in such a bad mood anyway, I’m sorry if I seem like I’m trying to pry.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/4/2016, 8:14 am

"I can't tell you that." Aiden muttered, while drifting his Mustang around a corner. "It's--terrible." he said. "I'm okay with it. Anyway, you wanna play a co-op game, or something?" he offered. It was always nice being in the company of others. "What about Gang Beasts? It's this ragdoll multiplayer game where you fight until someone throws the other off the stage."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 6/5/2016, 1:54 am

Angel smiled, glad to actually have someone to conversate with and have as company. “Sure,” she said, standing and moving to go get a controller of her own. After finding one she walked back and sat on in the same place as before. Pressing a button on the controller for it to turn on. “So, that’s the only purpose of the game?” Angel turned to Aiden tilting her head slightly in question, “That’s it nothing else?” She found it odd, not really understanding the point of it all that much.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 6/6/2016, 2:03 am

Aiden chuckled. "I suppose it is. But it's cool when you start to play it." He snatched the DVD from the stack and inserted it into the XBOX. The game booted up, with two ragdollic figures hovering on the home screen. "There we go. Now, controls are rather basic. If you've played Surgeon Simulator then you'd know I'm lying. Each three rounds, we shall scroll to a different map. And I shall crush ye!" he cried delightfully, before the first map came up, and his blue character grabbed Angel's character and tossed her over the balcony. "Score!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:31 pm