A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I remember (Open)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

I remember (Open) Empty I remember (Open)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/31/2016, 3:58 pm

Katarina, a still unpopular hunter for giving partially into the innate desires which pressed relentlessly against her mind, straining her will repeatedly. For decades, the child of Himeros succeeded in resisting these dark urges... One mistaken, one moment of weakness and everything fell apart. She had begun to recover, though seemed somewhat more silent, less confident in her own abilities for she found herself to be struck with a crippling weakness.
    It hurt the red head to realise that she may be far more susceptible to the nature of her godly parent than she cared to admit or willed herself to even accept. She still remained flirty, it happened to be something which would never change in her, though for the present it seemed the hunter's heart was not in it.

She sat on a camp stool, staring into the crackling flames, either remembering something or seeing something only visible to her. After a few moments she picked up her guitar and began to play. The song was mournful, tormented and held a distinct feeling of sadness about it. She played well, music as well as hunting provided an outlet for her. She had been allowed to stay and remain a hunter, but only just. One more slip up, one more fall into dark temptation and she would be out, for good.
    Katy relied on other hunters far more than any other time in her life, those willing to help her, protected her as well as made certain she remained on the correct path for her. They ensure she did not become distracted by her desires, many encouraged her to play her music, use that as a voice for all of her thoughts, feelings and inappropriate desires she may be experiencing.
    Yet a deep fear gnawed in her gut, fear of despite everything she might still fall prey to her darkest desires. Almost as if conjured up by her mind, she could feel them wriggling in her gut, eagerly launching yet another assault against her mind. She refused to let herself fall prey, she would not break her vows again, she swore of the Styx not to break them again.

An excessive vow some might say, a just one Katy would counter with.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

I remember (Open) Empty Re: I remember (Open)

Post by sienna 5/31/2016, 9:13 pm

I remember (Open) Tumblr_o63un2KKyL1r9zdazo3_400I remember (Open) Tumblr_o63un2KKyL1r9zdazo9_400

Margot had finished her duties for the night, finally taking a seat around the warm fire. She gave a quick smile to Katarina, who was playing a sad tune on the guitar. Just being around the fire made Margot content. She remembered when all of this was new to her. When home was a brick house in Chicago, with real walls and a ceiling over her head. Now all she needed was a crackling fire, the night sky, and the support of her sisters. This was the only life she could picture. Her choice to join had been an easy one. She wasn't the romantic type. Of course for some, this wasn't the same.

She had heard the others talking about it, here and there. It wasn't like something like that happened often. She personally didn't feel too strongly either way. Although she didn't feel attraction to others in that way, she could understand why that could pull someone away. Yet here, she knew why the rules were in place. They were nomads. Existing without ties to a place or a time. They couldn't stay attached. Because eventually they would move on. Romance, even friendship, just creates a link that prevents them from leaving.

Yet that didn't mean people couldn't make mistakes. However Katarina felt about it, it was up for her to work it out by herself. Margot wasn't going to get involved, she wasn't going to pass her judgement. She was just going to sit on this stool, and enjoy the night. But of course, no campfire was complete without a story.
    "When I was fourteen, my friend Brooke and I went to Cyndi Lauper's Fun Tour. It was my first concert and it was just me and her. I felt like the coolest person in the world. In reality I probably looked like a giant dork. But I remember watching Cyndi perform 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' and thinking that A, I should've worn another neon green bangle, B, that I should also become a popstar, and C, that that night was the best night of my life. Turns out, I was completely wrong. It was a great concert though."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/1/2016, 12:04 pm

She managed to return the smile weakly. "Hey there." Without thinking Katy winked at her playfully. Mentally she winced and gave herself a good kicking. Why did she have to be so overly flirtatious for? Life would be so much simpler if she were to lose some of her less desirable traits of her personality. Katy halted mid-tune on her guitar, deciding against playing any more sorrowful song for a while. The Hunter's skill with the guitar was just one of many things about her which drew the attention of many boys.
    The ginger hair, glasses, slim figure always seemed to drive males wild... That combined with her innate ability to wink and flirt with them. It left her very skilled in infiltration, giving her access to areas the Hunters might struggle to reach otherwise.

She respected the rules and guidelines that concerned the Hunters of Artemis. Unfortunately, following them proved to be vastly difficult for the Hunter. She envied how others at least of the surface appeared to cope so easily with it. Her envy though secret, happened to be extremely considerable.
    She wanted to be rid of this sort of thing. Katy knew deep down however that she could never escape who she was, for after all it was who she happened to be. No escaping. She listened quietly to her friend as she told her a story from before she joined the Hunters. "It could of been the best night of your life so far? Until obviously something better replaced it eventually otherwise...." She trailed off falling silent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:09 pm