A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wearing Our Vintage Misery

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Wearing Our Vintage Misery Empty Wearing Our Vintage Misery

Post by Belle 6/1/2016, 6:55 pm

It had been roughly twenty four hours since Dimitri just walked away from her. The rest of the day she had gone back to camp and just laid in her bunk not talking to anyone and just moping around. Getting up in the morning, she decided she wouldn't let it bring her down. She was more than the grief that nailed her down. She didn't want to do a lot of things, but she forced herself to do them. Since about seven in the morning, Dominika had been out in the field of Mars training. Putting all her energy and thoughts into it, just trying to forget it all.

She was weak. She needed to be stronger. The daughter of Jupiter let too many people in, and she let herself grow soft, that wasn't who she was and that wasn't who she wanted to be. She was more than some stupid guy's girlfriend. She deserved more than someone who would leave her when things got hard. Nika was running a mile at this point. She told herself if she couldn't finish that mile then she was going to do a hundred push ups and if she couldn't do a hundred push ups, she'd do a hundred jumping jacks, whatever she didn't finish she would have an alternate until she finished something.

Recently she had also taken up working with a dagger. She wanted to learn more than one weapon, so she could have something to fall back on. She had been slicing up dummies all afternoon and practicing certain techniques. She took a short minute break, but used that time to work at a rubik's cube, to keep her mind going and off anything that would distract any progress.

It just so happened it was late afternoon and she finally completed a mile while running. To celebrate she sat down to drink some water and work on the rubik's cube some more. She kept trying to figure it out, turning it in many different ways hoping to solve the darn cube, but no matter what, it was like she was at square one again. Much like her stupid life. She chucked the rubik's cube far away from where she was frustrated.

Last edited by Belle on 6/2/2016, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Wearing Our Vintage Misery Empty Re: Wearing Our Vintage Misery

Post by Kwacken 6/1/2016, 10:32 pm

Leandra dodged out of the way of the flying puzzle, looking back at it for a second before she continued walking. "Did it offend you?" She asked quietly, a frown on her face. She had spent most of the day mourning the loss of her brother, but she had noticed that Nika was no where to be found.

So, to distract herself as much as anything else, Leandra had set off to find the daughter of Jupiter. And boy did the daughter of Jupiter look wore out and frustrated. Given the experience she had been through, Leandra couldn't blame her too much.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/2/2016, 12:31 am

Dominika, was still frustrated, although she wasn't entirely sure what she was frustrated at. Was it actually the colourful cube? Or was it the person who built her up and gained her trust and he just tore it down, was she frustrated at that? Well who couldn't be?

It was when she heard a familiar voice that she snapped out of the thoughts. Dominika had a sense of relief to hear the voice of the demigod of who was her friend. One of the only friends she had left at this point. She still felt bad that Leandra lost her half brother and she was the one who found the body, something she really wished she hadn't found because every time she thought about it the smell and sight was still in front of her.

"Yea, it was being dumb. Seems to be a common thing in my life right now." She said grumbling a bit. Really she was the dumb one though. Letting him in like that just so he could leave. She shook her head, she was so angry, "I wanted to hit him so bad, but I couldn't. I'm too soft, I have to toughen up again, because I tell you if I see him again, I wont chicken out again."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/2/2016, 12:43 am

Leandra stiffened a little as she moved closer. "You wanted to hit who? Your idiot? What did he do to you? Do I need to kill him? I'll kill him." She said, her voice still quiet, but now with a decided edge to it. She had told Nika she would kill the Graecus if he ever hurt her, and now it looked like he had.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/2/2016, 1:45 am

Dominika heard the words from Leandra, and when she was thinking how to respond it just hit her all over again. Just his words circled her mind again and just seeing him turn away again. She hated to feel so weak about this subject matter. "He made his choice." She said quietly and she felt like her emotions were going to overtake her. Her bottom lip began to quiver, but she bit her bottom lip, before she let out a shaky answer, "He left me." and after that she broke, and a few tears streamed down her face.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/2/2016, 2:06 am

Leandra sighed and sat down next to her friend, pulling her over into a hug. "Let it out. It's alright. Sshhh, there you go, shh. Don't worry, I'll kill him for you. There you go, let it out." She murmered quietly, her mind already plotting the demise of the Graecus. Except she couldn't literally kill him. Maiming would have to do.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/2/2016, 2:38 pm

Nika felt the demigod beside her, pull her into a hug. It had been awhile since she felt a hug. It was comforting to say the least. Dominika didn't want to cry and feel so weak about it, but she couldn't help the down pour. She heard Leandra mention she was going to kill him. "Please don't." She mumbled as she took a shaky breath in. Even though Nika was hurt by what Dimitri did, she didn't wish him to be dead. In all honesty, she felt there was some truth to what he said, but she still thought he was wrong. You don't leave just before it gets tough.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/3/2016, 1:00 am

Leandra sighed when she heard Nika say "Don't." She wanted to, she wanted so very badly to. The boy was lower than the monsters in the depths of Tartarus if he abandoned Nika. There was no way that Leandra was just going to let that fly. "Fine. I won't kill him, but he hurt you, and don't think I'm going to forgive him." She finally replied, rubbing Noka's back gently.

"What happened?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/3/2016, 2:20 pm

Sniffling a bit, the daughter of Jupiter wiped away some of her tears, and she could still tell if she gave into it, she'd be crying all over again. "We got into a fight about his mental state. Maybe not the best call, but he decided I was safer if we weren't together. He basically broke up with me because times are difficult. He's a real idiot, I always joked about it, but this time I'm not. He's just such an idiot." Dominika said as her lower lip began to shake again and tears continued to stream down her face. She was still in disbelief that he would even do that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:23 pm