A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private) Empty You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/9/2016, 12:17 am

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private) Tumblr_nj1whebm971u8vffjo1_500

Miles had always been a person who was okay with being alone. Ever since he was a little kid, he didn't really relate to a lot of people. This had lead Miles to learn a lot of talents that he didn't need other people for. Often, he was able to do stuff with his sister and cousin, but a lot of the time, they were interested in doing "girl stuff" (whatever that meant), which left him alone again. Except for one brief stint his first year at camp, Miles had never dated anyone seriously. At this point, he didn't expect much else.

Miles had wanted to join band in 6th but was too afraid to be around so many people, so he had decided to learn to play guitar. Next to photography, it was one of the things that calmed him down the most. Miles was an extremely anxious person, and just playing guitar, and often singing along, really kept him calm.

That's why, on one of the first really warm days that camp had seen that season, Miles was in the strawberry fields with his guitar. The fruit was just starting to be ripe, so he was able to sit in the dirt, eating berries, and strumming other people's songs. Miles had never written a song, at least, not one with words, anyway. He related so much with so many songs though, that he had always dreamed of it.

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private) Empty Re: You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private)

Post by Belle 6/13/2016, 1:37 pm

Aurelia had been bouncing around the fields for a few days now. Well actually, Lia was always in the fields. Even after her car accident that she was in, she was right back into the fields again. For the moment her arm was still in a cast, but she made sure to tend to the strawberries and grapes. They were her first priority.

It wasn't long before she was dropping off some berries to Dale, like she normally did, when she heard a tune fill her ears. It was a musical instrument and that excited Lia.

It didn't take long, but she finally found the source of the music and she was a little surprised to see Miles. She didn't know he played guitar. "Miles, I didn't know you played." She said with a big grin coming upon her face as she came to sit down next him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private) Empty Re: You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/13/2016, 9:34 pm

You and Me Are As Good As We Can Be (Private) Tumblr_mc2tehRLY41rx1vxr

Miles jumped when he heard a voice behind him. He wasn't used to there being people out here, especially not this deep in the fields. Miles stopped playing the song he was strumming and smiled widely when he say Lia sitting down next to him. "Oh, Lia, hi! I wasn't expecting to see anyone, especially not you. And, uh, yeah. I started like 7 years ago when I was to afraid to join band. I really like playing, but I can't really write songs, so I just play other people's." Mile said his eyes lighting up. Oh, well, there goes the rambling again. Why was this happening again? It hadn't happened since the art room.

His eyes turned down to her arm. "Oh gods... What happened to your arm?" Miles didn't remember her arm being like that the last time that they met.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 12:26 am

Lia tilted her head a little at his comment that he made before she began to speak up again. "Surprised to see people here? Why it's the strawberry fields, Miles. Demigods work here it shouldn't be unusual to see them. Besides I'm here almost every single day tending to the strawberries and grapes." She said teasing him a little and thought about the whole playing other peoples music. It made sense, it was one thing to play an instrument, but to be able to compose music was another.

She was taken out of her thoughts when he mentioned her arm and she looked down at her cast. "Oh, that? I got in a car accident a little while ago. Broke my arm."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/16/2016, 12:54 am

Miles began to subconsciously strumed at his guitar as he talked. "That's awful! I am so sorry." Miles said with a frown.

Miles had been looking for Lia ever since he had developed the pictures of them that he had taken. Looking wasn't really the right word. It was more like he was casually hoping that he would run into her somewhere. The fields weren't the place that he expected to see her, though. Miles pulled his bag a little closer to him. "Do you wanna see the pictures from that day in the art room? I developed them on a bunch of different papers with different ink and they turned out great." Miles said with a huge smile. He was really proud of them.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/16/2016, 9:19 pm

"It's alright! I'll make a full recovery and everything will go back to normal. Nothing to fear." Lia said with a usual cheery smile on her face. As she heard Miles mention that it was awful what had happened.

It wasn't long before he started mentioning the photos they had taken in the art room awhile ago and he was asking her if she wanted to see them. Her face lit up even more and she got excited. "Ooh, I'd love to see them! I have been wondering how those turned up, but wasn't sure exactly how to find you again, as I haven't been in the art room too much recently. You have them with you right now?" She asked and was very eager to see if they were indeed in the bag that Miles held close to him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/17/2016, 12:13 am

Miles pulled his guitar off his shoulders and set it down on the ground next to him. "Yeah, I think I have most of them. I wanted to have them if I ran into you." Miles began to dig through the stuff in the bag, and pulled a stack of pictures out in an envelope labeled "With Lia" and handed them to Lia. "I'm kind of really proud of how they turned out. You are a total natural." Miles moved a little closer to Lia so that he could look over her shoulder as she looked at them. He sat cross-legged with he's knees pulled up close to him.

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/22/2016, 5:16 pm

Aurelia watched as he pulled out the envelope that was titled 'with Lia' and she smiled a bit. "Yea, I guess it's good to keep it around, in case you run into the person you're looking for. Maybe I should start doing that." Lia said rambling off a little bit before she opened the top part of the envelope and began to look at the pictures. "They look really good, you know you aren't so bad yourself! A bit more practice and you might be up to my standards." Lia said with a little bit of a wink.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/27/2016, 3:37 pm

Miles watched as she flipped through the pictures. He was still surprised and happy that they had turned out so well. "I will never be as good as you, that's for sure. I don't know. I think the ones of just you are better than any of the ones I am. Well, except that one. That one's my favorite," Miles said as Lia flipped to the picture of them that was taken first, while he was still talking to her. "And I wasn't even posing in that one." Miles added.

[/quote]
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/27/2016, 5:01 pm

"Not with that attitude, Miles." She said with a small smile on her face until she landed on the one of him and her, when he was talking. "You can always get better through trying. Maybe sometime I'll get you to be my subject for photographing and you can try it out again. I like all of them, I think you did a great job. I like the pop of colours with the paint." She said and put the photos back in their envelope and handed that back to Miles. "Sometimes candid photos are better than staged."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/11/2016, 11:55 pm

Miles flashed a crooked smile. "I'd love to model for you sometime. I mean, then we could hang out sometime, and that'd be cool. I guess we are hanging out right now, but like, then we could hang out again again. Wow, this one is bad. I need to really stop talking. Do you wanna hear me play something? That should shut me up." Miles picked up his guitar and put the strap back over his shoulder. The sun was starting to set a little bit, and the air was starting to turn a warm pink-y color.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 8:27 am