A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Forging an Army

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Forging an Army - Page 2 Empty Re: Forging an Army

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/16/2016, 1:29 am

Forging an Army - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nsrg1lpoEB1s4pzqi_500

Jackson laughed a small and innocent laugh. "I don't have a girlfriend." He said, before looking up at Malcolm. "Or a boyfriend. I'm pathetically single, at this point." Jackson said, flipping Malcolm's bolts between his long and skinny fingers. Jackson wasn't always the best at reading situations, and this was no exception, but some part of his mind was questioning why Malcolm had asked him that. It definitely wasn't for professional reasons. Maybe he's... Jackson pushed the thought away before it could even be finished.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/16/2016, 1:44 am

Forging an Army - Page 2 Tumblr_nvp5yonE1O1qf3a36o6_400

At that, his heart skipped a beat. So he wasn't straight? Hm... Malcolm shook his head. "Speaking on the pervious subject on parentage, do you think you'll be heading to Mount Olympus on the twenty-first? I haven't been before." Malcolm now started to normalize the weapon, making it give off that shiny celestial bronze look.

"Now for the grinding, then make the hilt and finally give it the red tent." Malcolm smiled at Jackson, then looked back down at the weapon. Finally done with the normalizing, he went over to the grinder. "Watch out for the sparks." He warned, putting on a metal covering as he got started. Ah, this felt so natural to him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/17/2016, 12:28 am

Jackson shrugged. "I haven't really given it much thought. I've never been either, but I don't really know how much I care to. Especially not alone." Jackson said, with a small nod. Malcolm listed off what he needed to do still and Jackson nodded along as if he had any clue what any of it had meant. Jackson noticed that the blade was sparking, but only in the distance. His main focus was on Malcolm. He looked so comfortable and calm and skilled. Jackson couldn't help but wonder if he ever looked like that: so comfortable and so sure of himself.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/17/2016, 12:46 am

Malcolm nodded his head slowly, thinking if he should answer the question that was on his mind. He finished up the grinding and looked the sword over, making sure their wont even imperfections. By his standards, it was one of the best xiphos he's ever done.

After a while, he started to work on the hilt, he made most of it black with a blood red color that seemed to weave into the blackness. "Maybe...maybe we could go together if you'd like Jackson. I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/21/2016, 9:24 pm

Jackson watched as his xiphos turned red, and his eyes widened again. Jackson smiled lightly, his cheeks darkening a little bit. "Thta'd be really cool, mate." He said, with his heart skipping a beat.He was starting to wonder what Malcolm's intentions actually were, and he was starting to get excited. Jackson had met plenty of people since he come to camp, but none of them were as exciting as Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2016, 9:41 pm

Malcolm's smile increased in size. "That's...that's perfect." He looked over his shoulder at him as he examined the weapon. "Alright, now for the disguise..." He said more so to himself. He tried to think of what the xiphos should be in it's mortal form. Closing his eyes, the Greek weapon started to change into a dark red thumb ring that had an metallic shine to it. The ring fell into the palm of his hand. "There you go." He handed it to Jackson. "Your costume made xiphos. I hope you enjoy."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/21/2016, 10:02 pm

Jackson took the ring from Malcolm with a giant smile on his face. He slipped it on to his thumb and smiled, checking it out. He slipped it off his thumb, into his palm, and it shifted back to its xiphos form. With a smile, it turned back into the ring and he slipped it onto his thumb. "This is amazing, mate. Like, wow. Thank you Malcolm." Jackson said. Without thinking, Jackson threw his arms around Malcolm.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/21/2016, 10:12 pm

The son of Hephaestus was expecting a hug from Jackson, not hugging him back at first. After the shock was over, he returned the hug, wrapping his muscular arms and large hands around him. "You're welcome, Jackson." He closed his eyes for a second before slowly pulling away from the son of Ares, looking into his eyes, then down at his shoes. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/27/2016, 4:22 pm

Jackson blushed a little when his eyes caught Malcolm's. His eyes followed Malcolm's, until he too was looking down at his own shoes. He took a deep breath and looked up, thinking to himself, Don't say something stupid. Don't ruin this.... Whatever this is. Jackson spun the ring around his finger. "Do you maybe wanna do something...?" Jackson looked down, but forced him to look back up at Malcolm's face.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/27/2016, 4:39 pm

"Something?" The son of Hephaestus' hands started to get sweaty. He shifted his weight from one leg to another in thought. Malcolm slowly looked up at Jackson, biting the inside of his cheek. "I...-- I heard that there's a prom happening and..." He took in a deep breath. He wasn't used to this; talking with people. He'd preferred machines, weapons, and, well, the forge over flesh and blood. "W-we can-- Uh. Yes." He chuckled a bit. "Yes to us hanging out."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 12:10 am

Jackson's heart skipped a beat. He didn't know what he had expected when he asked Malcolm to hang out. He'd almost expected him to shoot it down but he didn't. "Do you.... Do you really wanna hang out with me?" Jackson asked, without thinking, before looking back down nervously.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 12:19 am

Malcolm nodded his head. "Yes, I was sincere in my answer." He gave him a warm smile and folded his arms over his chest. "I really do. Where do you want to hang out? It's up to you, Jackson. With anything. In the common area, in the mess hall...at the arts and crafts center..."

Last edited by Green on 7/12/2016, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 12:49 am

"Um.... Wow.... Let me think..... We could go and eat something. I'm kind of starving and it'd be a nice place where we could, y'know, talk." Jackson said, trying to put some confidence behind his voice, but in all honesty, he was nervous beyond belief. He wasn't really sure what was going on here, still, but that wasn't about to stop him from hoping for just a little more every time that Malcolm said something.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:11 am

Malcolm smiled. "I agree." He took a small, yet noticeable step toward Jackson. "I do enjoy talking to you, Jackson. You can tell me about your days in the Renaissance fair and I can tell you about how much I love constructing things." The son of Hephaestus blushed a bit. "Shall we go now?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:16 am

Jackson smiled a bit and rolled up onto his toes. He really wanted to learn so much about Malcolm. Everything about him interested him, far beyond how anyone had ever interested him before. "That sounds perfect, mate." In a moment of unexplained and unexpected confidence, Jackson slipped his hand into Malcolm's, and with a little jump in his step, jogged off to the Mess Hall.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:22 am

Malcolm blushed deeply when he felt Jackson's hand on his. He didn't pull away, but followed him to the Mess Hall with a uncontrollable smile on his face.

OOC: Do you want to start the Mess Hall topic?
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:45 am

ooc: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24014-so-how-do-we-do-private

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content