A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Metilinos
Belle
The Cheshire Cat
azoreo
Green
Morgan Landry
10 posters

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights! Empty Prom 2016: Arabian Nights!

Post by Morgan Landry 6/27/2016, 4:52 pm

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights! I3gk6u

Good evening, demigods, and welcome to this year's prom in the patched-up Mess Hall!

It's 7pm, the guests are streaming in. The prom committee went for a tent look with draped fabrics in red, green and gold, lanterns hanging from the ceiling and some treasure chests sitting around for that little Ali Baba feel. The floor is covered in soft Persian rugs and, while the sitting area is taken up by cushions and couches, the bar has been given a bazaar makeover with urns, feather fans and spice sacks for deco.

What to expect from this party:
    - Delicious Middle-Eastern treats like tabbouleh, almond cakes, lamb skewers or dates, courtesy of cabin #4.
    - A band will start the evening with a music performance, led by Andy [Cheshire's character], followed by some belly-dancing for those who want to try it, and a DJ.
    - Valentina Diaz and a friend of hers have volunteered to set up a little booth where you can ask for Moroccan henna tattoos!
    - Party favours can be found at the entrance and exit: faux jewels, gold chocolate coins, small genie lamps, etc. Take your pick!

Now, enough rambling. Get the party started!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights! Empty Re: Prom 2016: Arabian Nights!

Post by Green 6/27/2016, 5:44 pm

"Have fun, Auggie!" Layne called out to his Roman boyfriend as he made his way to the snack table. The Greek was starving, deciding not to get any food prior to coming to prom. He was dressed in a white suit with a bright yellow and tortious bow tie. His blonde hair was slicked back with a single curl out front. "Everything looks so good!" He exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together. "Oh, my gods! Is that lamb?!" He'd never had lamb before so this was going to interesting. The son of Euphrosyne picked up a red plate and picking up a lamb skewer.
    azoreo
    azoreo

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2016-02-14

Post by azoreo 6/27/2016, 7:12 pm

After hard work preparing, prom has finally arrived. Tyler dressed in a read suit (well the top half of one, he is a satyr) First thing first Tyler thought, food.He walked over to the snack table and some of the almond cake. Wow he thought, the kids from cabin 4 really pulled through.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/27/2016, 11:06 pm

Well this was a bust. Gamzee was working the bar for the venue and so far nobody had even bothered to order a drink. She had been working on drinks for the entire day and picked up her outfit from the mail office earlier seeing as he mom bought it straight from the source. She had worked so hard to look good for the evening but nobody noticed, what a bore.

Breathing deeply and working on warming up before performing Andy was glad to have most of the band with him and perform. It had been a while since he had performed for everyone and even if he wasn't getting paid it was still good practice. Everyone remember the set? He asked the others around him. They all nodded and went back to warming up backstage to wait a few more moments. Soon though they walked out on stage and Andy smiled into the mic. Hello everyone and welcome to prom. This is Fallen Angels and we have a few songs to sing for you for entertainment this evening. Starting with a more upbeat song the band began to perform a song Andy wrote called Rebel Love Song, one of his personal favorites and a song that fit the evening, considering it was prom and everyone was welcome.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 2:19 am

Kylie walked into the venue like she was on a runway.

Dressed in a fiery red belly dancer outfit, coins jiggling at her hips and pearly macramé raining down her padded bikini top, she was feeling fierce and confident. I'm serving sexy Sahara fairytale realness, she thought with a little upwards chin tilt. Her make-up was snatched: golds and browns for the eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, shimmering lipstick and polished contouring. She had chosen one of her black wigs for this one, styled it with curls, a pearl tiara and a big red flower. All these b!tches better be ready, she thought as she pushed aside a curtain, three, two, one, here we go, and she entered the tent.

Music was playing, people were crowding around the couches and the buffet. Kylie smelled something -- incense? Scented candles?
    Sashaying over to the bar, she looked at the menu before ordering a cocktail called Spicy Sultan. Then, armed with her drink, she went on to the main buffet and loaded a piece of pita bread with couscous, olives, hummus and feta, and snatched an almond cake from its plate.

"So good," she purred, sipping her drink. "Oh, hey there. Layne, is it? Why are you in a suit? This is fancy dress, hon."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/29/2016, 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 6/28/2016, 3:24 am

Dominika and Dimitri were together again and that meant they could go to prom together after all. This was one of the few events that Dominika only had interest in attending these events if she had Dimitri around, otherwise you wouldn't catch her dead at a prom.

However, something about going to prom with Dimitri made her excited and nervous all in one. Usually she would have gone to get ready with her friends in the Aphordite cabin, but she decided to just do everything herself and stay near Dimitri. She didn't want to leave his sight and lately the two were always around each other when it was possible.

The daughter of Jupiter slipped her dress on and zipped it up as much as she could, but she was still struggling a bit. She walked out of the bathroom she was in and out to where Dimitri was, "Can you zip me up?" She asked as she had her back facing him. After the intimate moments they shared together a couple weeks ago showing a little bit of her back to Dimitri was nothing at all.

After the two had gotten ready they walked over to where prom was being held. Dominika had her fingers intertwined with his. "Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?" She said with a small smile and kissed his cheek before they entered the venue.

(Will post for my other two characters at a different time.)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2016, 8:21 am

"I don't know! Auggie and I just decided to look...all dressed up and-- ugh!" Layne rolled his eyes and sat down his plate and started to take off his suit jacket. He quickly went over to the nearest table and draped it over the back of the chair, then came back. "See? All better!" Layne giggled, picking his plate back up. [color:6894=00cc00]"Oh! I love your outfit by the way! Totally hot! You're Kylie right?" The son of Euphrosyne asked kindly, reaching for the pita bread.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 10:00 am

She giggled. "That's alright, doll. You're not the only one," she said, glancing over to a girl who had come in a traditional prom dress. "Really, girl?" she mouthed before rolling up her pita bread and taking a bite. When Layne complimented her, she touched her hair. "Why thank you darling! So sweet. It took me about two days and a half, with tiara and bracelets." She had of course made it to emphasize her body shape. Unlike a lot of drag queens, she actually had a flat stomach that you could really mistake for a woman's. Sure, her shoulders were a bit bulky and her chin wasn't as oval and small as a lady's, but her legs and stomach were killer material. Kylie loved to compare herself to Raja Gemini or Joslyn Fox on that matter.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2016, 10:18 am

Layne gave her a once over and giggled again. "I can tell you really worked on your outfit! Did you make it yourself? If you did, kudos to you! I could never do something this good." He lifted the skewer to his lips and tasted the lamb. [color:1852=#yellow]"Oh, this is sooo good!" He mused with grin, taking another bite of it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/28/2016, 6:12 pm

"I love dress-making, so I do it a lot in my spare time," the queen explained. "If you ever need anything, just come and knock. And I know right, the Demeter cabin did an amazing job on these, it blows me away," she agreed, chewing on a spicy little meat puff. "I'm really jealous of their cooking, honestly."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/28/2016, 6:36 pm

Layne giggled. "Same! I wish I could cook like them!" He said honestly, running his fingers through his blond hair. "But thank you for your offer! I would love to come over and see what you can do!"
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 6/29/2016, 1:23 am

Dimitri wasn't used to dressing so nicely. He'd dressed relatively nicely during important holidays when his family alive. But when it came to strict formal rules, it was foreign ground to the demigod. If he knew anything for sure, it was that he didn't know nearly enough about other cultures in order to dress the part of the theme. He'd gone with traditional prom attire, though he'd seen many other people do the same. Black tuxedo, though he had opted for a blue vest and handkerchief. Even then, the theme was something so controversial, it could easily offend someone. Dimitri didn't have nearly as much concern for these matters as he once had, but still, he figured surely, someone would have said something? He was sure that there would be several demigods getting scolded by the end of the night for doing something or other. Sometimes not every leader made the right call, he knew that much.

He was lost in his thoughts when Dominika walked out, he'd been waiting for her. The fact that things worked out, Dimitri considered it nothing short of a miracle. Seeing her walk out was a reminder of how lucky he'd gotten, only so shortly ago. In the moment, he looked like a deer in headlights, and he wanted to say so many things to her. He stuttered over his first words though, and settled for something more simple. "Yes." He replied. He zipped up the back of her dress and gave her a gentle kiss on the back of her head. "Y'keep provin' to me that blue ain't always the best color." Dimitri said, circling back around her. He knew it was time to go to the prom, but he almost didn't want to anymore. What was the point? The best part of prom was already in front of him. Everything else was just background noise.

The couple, did, eventually, make it to prom. "Maybe, 'salittle hard to tell." He replied to Dominika. "When ya say things like that, I just assume you're talkin' to whoever is next to me." Dimitri teased. He returned the kiss to her own cheek. It was, in a way, more valid. There were no recent visible marks on his face, which he was sure looked better. It certainly felt a lot better. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze. He felt excited, the night was going to be fantastic. He had a feeling they wouldn't be sleeping again until they made it back to the west coast, long after prom.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/29/2016, 1:52 am

"Are you here with someone?" Kylie asked, as no-one seemed to be coming their way. She crossed her legs and started checking out some cute boys, trying to decide which one to go for tonight.

Laure walked in with her friends Kylie and Gabriella. (OOC: This is another Kylie. Not the one above.) She was all dressed in gold and rich purple: a silky bikini top with dangling beads and paillettes, a long embroidered skirt cut up the sides to show her legs and a beaded headpiece with a face veil. Ohhh, she felt sexy.

"Where to first?" she asked her Roman friends, glancing over to the dance floor. Nothing was happening there yet, as the band was still playing. Hoping Andrew would not be here, she led Gabriella to the sitting area while Kylie got them drinks.

On her side, Jana Kay was already there manning the buffet with a few of her siblings. She was dressed in a green costume sewn with golden stars and a matching headscarf. She had already gotten her henna tattoos done and was telling one of the guests a joke while preparing his plate of tabbouleh.

A few yards down was Dayami, dressed in sandals, red harem pants and a turban she had borrowed from the amphitheater. Currently carrying her plate of finger foods and hot snacks to a couch, she was singing the Titanic song. "Janeeear, Jafaaar, Jawhere ever you aaaaare..."

Meanwhile, Lee was stuffing her pockets full with chocolate coins and fake jewels. Wearing an Abu costume (little jacket, white harem pants and a red fez), she was living up to the role, discretely stealing food and money anywhere she could. She didn't care if it was fake money. "To be honest, every country should change the currency to chocolate coins," she was telling Neiva, munching on a lamb skewer. "Now that's what I would call precious."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/29/2016, 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/29/2016, 4:11 am

Walking into prom she heard Dimitri tease her. She laughed a bit and shook her head, "Well I don't see any guys next to you right now, so I must be talking to you." She said with a stupid grin on her face. Nothing made her happier than going to prom with Dimitri. It gave them a chance to just sit back and relax. To enjoy the smaller things in life than fighting monsters, and tackling the whole Lear situation. It was nice to just do something most teenagers did.

Dominika noticed one girl mouthed some words to her, probably noticing her prom dress. To Nika it was better to go with a traditional prom dress than risk being culturally inaccurate, which is exactly what her and her boyfriend had decided to do. It made her angry and she tensed up a bit, as the smile went off her face.

"Dimitri, did we make a mistake coming here like this?" She asked to him softly with a bit of concern in her voice and she stopped in her tracks as she stayed near his side. "We should have just stayed in tonight, we could have just avoided this whole thing." She said slowly growing a bit more insecure about her choice. The logic side of her brain still knew she did nothing wrong, but for some reason she was getting upset by the whole thing.

(next post I swear I will put in my other characters. Just got too tired by the end of this post)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/29/2016, 12:15 pm

Layne nodded his head vigorously. "Yep! I'm here with Auggie! He's amazing and Roman!" He squeaked excitedly, taking a bite out of the lamb skewer. "This is really good!" Layne took another bite of the lamb and scanned the room for his boyfriend. "Yep! He's over there talking with his best friend, Vino!" He pointed over the crowd to someone who resembled Nolan Funk wearing the same suit that Layne was wearing. "See?! Isn't he cutteeee?!"
    ---
    Prom 2016: Arabian Nights! Tumblr_inline_njn4wurv1g1rfmocr

Going to the Greek camp was a bit like an expedition. He'd never been here before, but that didn't mean he didn't know what he was doing. The son of Cupid and legacy of Trivia looked around dance floor with a charming grin across his face. He was wearing ivory colored parachute pants and a purple vest that glittered with white and pink. "Looks like everyone's...delicious." He moistened his lips and smoothly walked over to the dance floor and started breaking it down.
    ZephixVI

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2016-01-09

Post by ZephixVI 6/29/2016, 1:58 pm

Elise didn't really do sexy. It was weird for her. But just about every possible costume she'd thought up fell into that category just a little, if not for just exposing her. Elise had absolutely no problems with her body, and she got the outfit, it was just weird to wear right about now. She figured she'd get used to it by some point tonight.

In regards to her outfit's body she kept things rather simple color-wise, always feeling she looked good in red, although she was never a fan of being too monochromatic, so she opted to replace her red hip-scarf with a purple one instead. Not too sharp of a shade, but just enough to compliment the red. She opted to do the same with her headpiece, figuring a thin veil of color would help her from washing herself out along with the bracelets she had on.

She'd hoped she'd done up her hair nicely, having tied it up as she usually did, leaving a few intentional strands of hair to fall down here and there. She would have gotten some help with the hair, but this wasn't anything fancy at all. She was more going for what Margot Robbie did at her party in that movie she'd done earlier in the year with Tina Fey. Elise figured with her trade-mark blonde hair from Athena, she could totally pull that look off. But she didn't do the jewel on her forehead on the earrings. That was definitely not her style.

Although immediately upon entering prom, Elise had no idea what to do or who to mingle with. She felt slightly out of place. Scanning the room quickly, she decided to immediately head to the one place where she figured she could start a general conversation while getting accustomed to the room. The bar.

Walking up to the counter, Elise settled in as she gave a smile to Gamzee. Might as well break the ice. "Well don't you look nice?" She complimented, exhaling as she looked around the Mess Hall. "I tell you, you guys really went all out with it this year. Good job," she nodded.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/29/2016, 4:06 pm

Some people had started dancing to the band's music on the dance floor. There was one really hot guy, and holy Erato, he had moves. Kylie stared for a second before looking back at Layne. "Hm? Wha'?" She followed his gaze. There was indeed on the other side of a very good-looking boy in a matching suit, very smart and polished. "Wow, jackpot to you, wish I could land something like that," the drag queen commented with a nod. "How long have you been dating?"

Laure was gossiping with her friends, sharing the latest couple news and embarrassing stories they had heard over the last few days. Sipping their punch, relaxing against the delicious comfy cushions, it was really a great start to the evening. Laure played with her golden bracelets while listening to Kylie finish up ("Jacob went to see Coldplay with Anthea, ugh, gag me with a spoon"), but her eyes were suddenly distracted by one particular boy on the dance floor. Mixed, confident, he almost looked like he was coming out of a Scheherazade tale, especially with the glitter on his vest. She watched him dance, popping and spinning. He was definitely bringing it. After several moments, she felt that warm feeling of a new crush coming up and put her glass down.

"Be right back, girls."

Gliding through the crowd, she arrived on the dance floor at a respectable distance from the boy and started opening up the package. Bouncing and swaying her hips, her hands sliding down to her waist, skirt wrapping around the shape of her legs, she was soaking in the music and delivering. She didn't glance at the boy or look at him in any way, but still made sure he was in the blurry side of her vision field.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 6/30/2016, 12:53 am

The tent was wide, but Dimitri was thinking about how easy it would be for the Hermes cabin to take it down. Still, he could tell a lot of effort had gone into the event. "What are you talkin' 'bout?" Dimitri asked. His head tilted, as he looked towards her. He could see her field of vision, and he had a good idea of what she was looking at. There was a group of girls, wearing skimpy clothing. Dimitri didn't know much about the culture, was that really how they dressed? "Them?" He asked, his tone was a surprised one, and a grin appeared on his face. He wasn't happy that Dominika was upset, but the thought that after all she had been through, these things still bothered her? In a way, it was amusing. In an entirely different way, it was a beautiful thing. But the grin, reflected his inability to relate with her feelings.

"C'mon, darlin'." He said, turning his view back to her. "Them? They don't know anythin'." Dimitri replied, it was almost laughable in a way. While he'd gotten passed so many of his mental battles, he held onto the mindset of what the real world was for demigods. Many of the ones here wouldn't make it when they finally left camp. "Wolves don't go concernin' themselves with the affairs of sheep, Dominika. You are a wolf, you know that, right?" He asked her. He gave her a hand a gentle squeeze. He wasn't sure what to expect out of prom, much less one like this, but he was sure this wasn't it.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 6/30/2016, 2:21 am

Dominika didn't hear much from Dimitri in return, and he actually seemed amused by her worry and concern. Her eyebrows furrowed together when she looked to him. She had her arms crossed over her chest waiting to hear what he had to say. Nika wasn't mad at him, not at all. Just she didn't expect him to be grinning about it.

In reality, it was a little amusing that the daughter of Jupiter was so focused on what someone else was saying or doing. Deep down Dominika knew they didn't matter and she didn't have to live to please them, but she couldn't help the emotion that rose in her. That was when he brought up the wolves and the sheep bit. For a small moment, she wondered if this had anything to do with the night she called him a sheep. That was the same night that his family home had burned down because someone decided to bring Greek Fire.

With a small sigh exhaling from her lips her facial expression softened a bit. "Yea I know" She said in a slightly defeated tone because she knew he was right and there was no use being stubborn about it. "Even though I called you a sheep awhile ago, you do know you're actually a wolf, right?" She said to him and gently squeezed his hand back.

"Now do you want to eat, get something to drink, or dance first? We could also just go and lounge too and later if we want to go somewhere quiet for a little bit, the beach isn't far away." Dominika said trying to get in the mood for prom, and just let herself have fun and enjoy her time with the one person that mattered the most to her.

-----

Aurelia had decided to show up to prom. While she was on the decorating committee for prom, she had Robert helping her. He was a son of Athena who had a lot of knowledge stored in his head, from what she could tell. He ended up being her right hand man for questions about what would be appropriate for the culture and what kind of styles to do.

Even though it was a hard theme to work with and in Lia's mind they shouldn't have had a theme, because what kind of prom's had themes anyways? It was meant to showcase graduates and present them as an adult entering the real world, not to have some random theme. Especially one a bunch of people would make horribly inaccurate.

Lia came into the prom dragging Robert by the hand. She convinced him to go and was basically forcing him to go. She figured if he worked on this he should at least come and enjoy what he created and get out there and talk to people more. Aurelia decided to stick closer to the culture of the theme, and went with an outfit that closely resembled an abaya. Her hair ended up being dark brown tonight which went well with what she was wearing.

Looking at what other girls were wearing she shook her head. "I can't believe some of these girls. In the culture everything, but your face should be covered. I mean granted, what I am wearing isn't completely accurate, but it's more accurate than that." Lia said to Robert, who had made her more involved in knowing the culture just by talking to him through this whole thing.

(will get Joan in next round.)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/30/2016, 3:40 am

"We've been dating for...a year I think. I stay in New Rome for school and it's been amazing to be close to him!" He squealed excitedly before turning back to look at Kylie. "What about you? Do you have someone? I'm sure you are!" He giggled, smiling brightly. "You're so pretty and you deserve someone special like you!"

Oh, Laure caught Jeffrey's attention and he slowly made his way over to the demigoddess. His walk was smooth and even when he moved in behind her and touched her hip briefly it was intimate. He used a bit of his power as a harmless tap. He headed out into the crowd again before coming back and doing the same thing, but this time lingering. "Haven't I seen you somewhere, belle?" He whispered in her ear as he started to dance with her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/30/2016, 11:12 pm

Andy saw Aurelia walk in like a thing of beauty as he continued to sing with the band. Switching from Rebel Love Song to something a little more classic rock n roll he began singing We Don't Have To Dance, a personal favorite of his and tapped his heel as he held onto the mic stand singing into the mic and throwing his love of his music into every word. At the start of the chorus he pulled the mic from the stand and moved around stage, running his hand through his hair on occasions. Thinking back to when he sang last he grinned and looked as Lia in the crowd.

Gaz heard the change in song and began dancing a bit behind the bar while she mixed drinks and shaking them, rather than stirring. It was fun listening to Andy sing and dance around the stage. Sure his band was good but there was something about the song that sent her into a spin behind the counter and a smile on her face. Passing off the perfect drink she waited for more orders but smiled when someone actually started to talk to her. I didn't do much, just supplied the wallet and mixing skills. You want a drink? She asked before reaching under the counter and making a very strong Long Island Ice Tea for herself. Smiling at her finished drink the demigoddess sat on top of the back bar and drank the heavy drink. Sometimes I wish I could get drunk or even tipsy, it would make things more entertaining. She laughed a bit.

Walking in with dress pants on and a crisp white shirt paired with a teal tie the son of Himeros looked around the room and grinned. So many people, so little time. He thought to himself. Pulling his half smoked cigarette out of his mouth and snuffing it out under the toe of his show Cyrus walked towards a ground of girls from the Aphrodite cabin and began chatting with them, draping his around around one girls shoulders. He wasn't sure if Cleo was going to show up or not but if she did then he was all her's for the night, with the exception of right now of course.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/1/2016, 5:54 pm

"Well," Kylie looked down, "I had someone, back in Alabama. She's a fierce queen, we met in a club and hit it off right away. But, with me moving to Camp Half-Blood and probably not going back to Alabama for quite a while... we decided to take a break." She bit into a white chocolate truffle to focus on the sweetness instead. "Her name's Chanel Haze. She's great at dramatic improv."

Laure smirked spicily, and made her hips sway closer to his. Her golden bracelets jingled as her hands slid up into her hair, her back brushing against his chest every few seconds. She was bouncing her hips to the rhythm, hitting the beat. "Bis repetita placent," she replied in Latin with a little under-the-lashes look.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/1/2016, 6:50 pm

Layne frowned briefly before smiling widely again. "Well at least at Camp Half Blood you have an entire new group of people to choose from! If you want, I could always help with you finding a boyfriend! I've done it before and I can sure as heck do it again!" The young, happy Greek said with a giggle, biting his lip. "C'mon, what's your type, hm?" Although he wasn't a son of a god or goddess, he still knew how to set people up.

The son of Cupid chuckled in her ear, wrapping his arms comfortably around her waist as they danced. Jeffrey knew exactly what she was saying because he was, in fact, Roman. He loved it when someone spoke a different language especially something he could understand. He used a bit of his desirable power to make it interesting. "You have some moves on you, pretty girl. Who's your god parent? Voluptas?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/2/2016, 4:46 am

That was very nice of Layne. Even though Kylie still had a lot of feelings for Chanel, she knew that a long-distance relationship wouldn't work -- she might as well try and find someone here. But what if I have to move back home again....?
    Actually, she didn't even know when she'd be going back to Puerto Rico. Her father still had problems with getting his business back on track, so it was financially better for him if she stayed at Camp Half-Blood for now. So, let's see who she could find here.

"My type, hmmmm... Well, someone who's got nerve, that's for sure. Someone who's daring, but sweet on the inside, and has a great fashion sense. Someone who'd be fine hanging out with a huggable b!tch like me," she added with a giggle.

She chuckled. "Aurora," she corrected him, smiling saucily. She didn't know why, but when he touched her, it electrified her even more. She wanted to move closer, she wanted to kiss him hard. That warm little feeling of having a crush just... tripled. It wasn't warm anymore, it had switched to something exciting and full of desire.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/2/2016, 10:29 pm

The young demigod nodded his head slowly, making a list of people he knew that was like that. "Um...well there are many people around here like that! Tomorrow we can go out looking for guys, okay?! This is going to be so much fun, Kylie, you'll see!" He exclaimed and gave her a really big hug. Layne was a hugger. And a kisser.

Jeffrey was definitely preying on her. Feeding off of her desire like the mythological incubus. Soon his lips met her neck, his tongue lightly dancing across her skin before he pulled away and pressed his lips to her ear. "Aurora. I should've known, hm?" Jeffrey moved around so that he was now standing in front of her, hugging her tightly to his body. "I'm Jeffrey, but you can call me Prince Naveen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:47 pm