A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
Metilinos
Belle
The Cheshire Cat
azoreo
Green
Morgan Landry
10 posters

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights!

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Prom 2016: Arabian Nights! - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom 2016: Arabian Nights!

Post by Metilinos 7/4/2016, 1:34 am

Dimitri froze up for a moment, and everything replayed through his head at the mention of the sheep. The events of that night were utterly forged in his mind for the rest of his life. Everything from the cyclops to the breakup didn't feel like they were memories, they felt more like they were misplaced segments. Dimitri came back to reality, and he gently squeezed Dominika's hand to let her know he was still with her. He smiled, faintly, he was still so happy to be here, right now, despite everything that had happened before.

He stepped in front of her, stretching her arm out to meet his now. "I had a feelin' you wouldn't've gone so far for me if y'didn't love me." Dimitri replied. He tugged on her arm to pull her into him. He knew her, and he knew she would have fun if they danced. "The beach sounds temptin'. Dressed up and alone, the waves washin' on the shore. I promise we'll go before the night ends." Dimitri liked to be around people, especially growing up. But lately, something had been so much more appealing about spending time with just Dominika. They were a team. It almost felt unnatural going without seeing her.

"For now, take me to the dance floor. Make me look like I know nothin' 'bout dancin'." Dimitri said, with a wide smile. Dancing simply wasn't his domain. But it was Dominika's domain, and being in her domain felt like home.

-------------------

Robert was somewhere between mystified and tormented with the prom. From one perspective, the prom truly looked like a fantasy. If all of the events at this camp looked like this, he was beginning to understand some of the appeal for the camp. The fabrics looked wonderful, the lights were splendid, the atmosphere of the location was absolutely unique. However, it was also stereotype city. Robert couldn't tell if there were more high school stereotypes or Middle East stereotypes lingering around in this prom. Lia had a good point, about the cultural accuracy. The culture always had faced the toughest of challenges since history had began being recorded. They were a strong and wise people, and their customs deserved respect.

Robert hadn't originally planned on attending prom. He was still so new to camp that he didn't know enough people well enough. He'd thought about asking Annie to go as at least friends, but he backed out last second. His transparency and anonymity were important to him, and he didn't want to risk being known for being shot down to the prom. He also didn't want to be known as the person who showed up to prom alone. Lia, however, had dragged him to the even. Lia was a very persistent and enthusiastic daughter of Iris, but Robert had positive thoughts about her. Her attitude was benevolent for those who spent time with her, and she had seriously done exceptional her attire tonight.

It was peculiar to see Lia talk down about anything or anyone, though he felt she had a solid point, it was the first time he'd seen her less than excited about something. "Did you know belly-dancing wasn't originated anywhere in the Middle East? Many experts believe it was created by ancient Romans. Though, I suppose there would be intense stigma for Greeks hosting a Roman themed event." Robert shrugged. "Don't worry, your outfit looks wicked good and has relatively sharpshooter accuracy."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/4/2016, 2:31 am

"Looking for guys?" The drag queen giggled. "Like, a scavenger hunt?" But she hugged him back, glad to have found someone like Layne here at camp. He was really sweet and adorable

"Prince Naveen huh?" She rolled her hips against his. "Well you better work," Laure smirked, wrapping a hand around his neck as if to kiss him then pushed him away.
    ZephixVI

Male
    Number of posts : 63
    Registration date : 2016-01-09

Post by ZephixVI 7/4/2016, 9:52 pm

"Well even if it's not much, it's working wonders for you," Elise shrugged simply, keeping a polite smile. The girl seemed to be enjoying the music, so Elise wasn't sure if she should have tried to strike up a conversation. But in the end she seemed happy enough to comply. Thinking about her offer of a drink, Elise decided to just take her preferences as a reference.

"Some regular iced tea would be fine... nothing with alcohol I guess," she smiled, figuring she should add on that second bit when she talked about getting drunk.

Giving a light laugh, Elise leaned over the counter. "Well, given some of the kids here, I think it's better if we don't get drunk at all," she chuckled. "But why can't you? Daughter of Dionysus or something?" She guessed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 1:48 am

Gamzee nodded as she got her a glass of ice tea but used a sphere ice cube like someone would use for scotch or something of that sort of drink, Placing it in front of the girl she went to sit back down on the back of the bar and drinking her heavily alcoholled drink. Sadly yes, Mr.D is my dad. I would totally love to party drunk off my @ss with these guys though, demigods drink is always fun especially the Aphrodite guys. She said with a wink. It had only happened once but Gamzee had had a pretty fun night when she went clubbing with some of them and had them take shot after shot of tequila with her.

Andy smiled as he finished a few more songs and introduced his lead guitarist who would be taking over with the band for a few songs. James introduced the song Come Get Some and gave a seductive and evil grin as he sang the song with the band. Granted it wasn't really a prom song but it was fun for wild dancing and even some dirty dancing as well. Andy grinned as he waved to Gamzee who began mixing him a drink with scotch in it and he grabbed it from her once he reached the bar, looking her over and laughing a bit. I see we took a liking to the theme after all Gaz. He chuckled as she started dancing wildly and flirtatiously to the song James was singing. Andy noticed the other girl there and smiled at here. Hello there little lady. I'm Andy, Andy Black. He said with a signature smile while downing some of his drink. Sure it was supposed to be a dry party but the Dionysus kids were going to sneak in alcohol anyways so what was the point?
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 7/5/2016, 4:54 am

It wasn't long until Dimitri was standing in front of her and he took her arm and stretched it out to meet his own. She had a smile beginning to form on her face as she had a real good guess on what option he was going to pick. It had been a while since she had danced last. Most people were dancing all dirty and just grinding their hips on other people, anyone could do that. Even the white dad at a barbecue could sway his hips or jump up and down and call it dancing. It was what some could consider modern dancing, but it was still a negative look upon dancing.

A disgrace was what it was. Dominika had been very talented in the realm of dance and it really was one skill she could call her own. Sure other people were skilled with dance and there were definitely people better than her, but she still at least knew actual dance steps, and classic dances.

Despite dancing since she was able to walk, after she lost her leg she had to relearn a lot of it. Nika smiled brightly when he asked her to take him to the dance floor. "Gladly." She said and gave him a quick peck on the lips and led him over to the dance floor. She placed his hands accordingly and then looked up to him.

"This one is going to be easy, here follow my lead." She said and then she began to take a step forward. "One, two, side, side, backwards, one, two, side side." She said slowly walking him through it. "It's a little to wrap your head around, but it's actually an easier type of ballroom dancing. The more repetition the easier it'll get and then ultimately it'll flow a bit more." Dominika said with a small smile at this point, and was happy so far she was able to move in prosthetic leg enough to complete the dance. At the moment Dominika didn't care what song was playing and what tempo it was, you could adapt the rhythm to most songs regardless.

(I'm quite sick right now, so unable to do Lia and Joan's post. Also not feeling the colour today.)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/5/2016, 1:08 pm

"Yeah, exactly! It'll be fun!" He giggled and looked around the room. "Do you have your eye on anyone in particular or...?" Laynie really wanted his brand new friend to be happy like he was with August. Oh, Auggie...

Jeffrey chuckled at the tease, knowing that move all too well. "Working is what I do best." The Roman purred, moving his hands up and down her waist.
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI 7/6/2016, 1:13 am

Elise shrugged at Gam, taking hold of her glass of iced tea with an appreciative nod. Lazily stirring it in her hand, she leaned forward on the counter. "Well to be fair, there's a lot worse you could do when it comes to your parents. I mean, like being a child of Phobos can't be too much fun," she pointed out, taking a sip of her drink, smiling. "Ooh, good job with the drink..."

Letting her continue on. Elise couldn't relate to the partying with guys thing. She stuck to her work and other casual affairs most of the time, and she most certainly hadn't gotten drunk in the past. Giving a slightly awkward laugh, if only for her inability to relate to her, Elise smiled. "Yea... well I'm afraid I wouldn't know. I'm pretty big into my work, like most of my siblings, so I haven't done anything of the sort. Probably good though, I can't imagine me drinking would turn out well," she said with a grin, letting out a light laugh. "But hey, the Aphrodite Boys will be there later, so there's always next time, right? You'll get your chance."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2016, 1:23 am

Andy felt a little left out. Am I invisible Gamzee? He asked pointing to the girl who was talking to her and didn't even say hello to him. Not that I can tell sadly, thanks by the way. Drinks are a specialty of mine. She grinned mischievously before looking over at James and giving a wink as he performed on stage with the others. It was fun being a little sly.

Cyrus was rather enjoying himself as he whispered things to the Aphrodite girls so only one heard at a time. Scanning the room again there was no sign of Cleo and he felt a little sad but there was a tinge of him wanting her there simply to show her off to the others and tear the dance floor a new one. Granted it was a childish thing to want to do but these dances were always a hit or miss.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2016, 1:25 am

"What's wrong with Phobos kids?" Daeseung asked. "Virgin margarita please." There were three kids here: the girl who had made a comment about Phobos offsprings, the barmaid, and Andy from the Hecate's. She had arrived at the bar in her oriental enchantress outfit: long saffron robes, head scarf, scaly green bikini top and smudgy black eye liner. All she needed was for Lindsey to think she looked pretty in it, everyone else could go to Hades.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/20/2018, 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2016, 1:30 am

Coming right up little acrobat. Gamzee smiled as she pulled out her drinks and mixers working with grace and poise as she mixed and poured the best virgin margarita you could ever have. Andy smiled at Daeseung and chuckled. So how has life been treating you Falko? He asked her with a bit of a devious grin on his face as well.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2016, 2:47 am

"Pretty swell," she said, thanking Gamzee for the drink.  "Been seeing my girl a lot, soon going back to Korea to visit some family. You?"

------

The party was well underway when Cleopatra walked in with her clique. Perfect. That way, everyone could gasp at her outfit.
    She had as usual given the tone for the whole group: "I'll be the sultan, and you'll all be my harem girls!" So here she was, dressed in a luscious outfit in dark red, creme and gold that showed off her flat stomach and sculpted waist. She had a rich turban atop her head, a string of faux rubies accenting the silky fabric. Golden designer jewels glittered on her dark skin. What she was wearing was alluring, but not skimpy, she wasn't a ratchet like some other people she could see here.
    Around her were a dozen pretty girls in shimmering skirts and harem pants, giggling under their veils. All of them were perched on Gucci stilettos and had a cloud of perfume following them wherever they went.

"Oh look, Jase is here," Scarlett whispered to Cecily.

Whilst waiting at the bar for her drink, Cleopatra scanned the crowd. Lame, bogus, boring, uninteresting, average, those were her thoughts as she visually skimmed through the male party guests. There was this one guy on the floor who sparked her interest but, judging by the way he danced with a rather undressed blonde, he was taken for the night.

Just as she turned around to take her cocktail she saw him.
    Cyrus.
    Sitting in the middle of what looked like an oriental cheerleading squad, his arm draped around one of Cleo's sisters, he was charming them with a thrilling story. They all laughed when he made a joke. They all were trying to sit closer to him, tossing their hair over their shoulders or gracefully stretching their legs. Cleopatra smirked and took a sip of her drink.

"Wow, the strawberry mojito is soooo bubbly," Kennedy said, leaning against the bar next to Cleopatra.

"Ugh, that's so disgusting though," the queen bee wrinkled her nose. "You should've taken a peach margharita."

"Hey, Cleopatra," Daryl said, nodding at the dance floor. "Belly dancing's on."

Indeed, the band was packing up, leaving the space to a few Apollo kids who started playing a Middle Eastern music.

"You're on darling." Putting away her glass, she laced her fingers with Daryl's and led her to the dancefloor. Soon all of them were rolling their stomachs and shaking their hips to the music, Cleopatra switching from Daryl to Gianna every few moments.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2016, 2:56 am

Gmazee went back to fully focussing on her drinks and helped Cleo and her girls with some as Andy smiled and talked with Falko. Been busy with the band preparing for this night truth be told, we haven't performed in ages. He laughed.

Cyrus was telling a story about one fashion show disaster when he noticed his Queen and chuckled to himself. Getting up and leaving the other Aphrodite girls he made his way gracefully through the dance floor and towards his Queen. May I? Your Highness? He asked giving a bow as he reached a hand out towards Cleo and have the sexy smirk he reserved just for her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2016, 12:46 pm

Kylie scanned the tent. "There are a lot of hot boys here honestly. But they're either straight or taken. Or both." She looked around a little more. "Who's that kid over there?" She asked, pointing at a handsome boy wearing a snake charmer outfit.
    ______

Belly dancing came on and Laure twisted her stomach to the music, flowing slowly like a rope. She turned around to face him, shaking her hips, and took steps back rhythmically, luring her handsome stranger deeper into the dance floor.

_______

"I literally just arrived, sucks that I missed it," Daeseung said, twisting her lips. She drank up some of her mocktail and glanced around the prom area. Lanterns, couches, themed snacks, treasure chests, draped fabrics and even a henna artist. The prom committee really rigged it up this year. And that virgin margharita? Top. Tier.
    "Didn't know you were on committee this year, Andy. You guys take things seriously," she waved her finger at the tent. "Also, sorry, what's your name?" She asked the blonde girl who had said that being a Phobos kid must suck.

_____

Oh, that smirk. Cleopatra loved and hated it.
    She dismissively glanced at him then swayed her hips around. "Why don't you go ask Adriana," she nodded at one of her sisters he had been sitting with. "Her goldfish died yesterday, I'm sure this would help console her." All her friends giggled behind their hands.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/6/2016, 5:18 pm

Layne turned his head and tried to look through the crowd to see where she was talking about. "Who? I can barely see!" He giggled a bit. He even tried standing on his tippy toes.
    ---
    The son of Cupid traced his fingers over her sides and moved closer to her, lightly taking her hand and spun her around. Jeffrey wrapped his arms around his waist next and pecked her neck, adding a bit more "spice".
    ---
    Veronique slowly walked inside of prom, looking around cautiously. Unfortunately, the blessing of her mother Aphrodite was still in full affect and she could tell that it wouldn't wear off at least until the day after tomorrow. She quickly headed over to one of the cushions and took a seat, straightening out her Greek style toga dress and adjusting her rose flower crown.
    ---
    "People dancing together. Disgusting." Salem mumbled as she stood by the snack table with her arms crossed over her chest. She was wearing a simple black dress with a shawl that draped down to her waist. "Why am I still here?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2016, 5:28 pm

Gamzee was starting to get swarmed with all the orders as more and more people walked into prom so much so that she decided to walk around and ask for orders. Spotting a girl sitting on pillows she walked over. Welcome to prom. Care for a drink? She asked.
    ---
    I volunteered to be on it this year. Having twenty foot long tendrils helps with decorating and a band helps with performing. Speaking of. He turned and saw that James was getting close to the end of his songs. I should be performing again soon, why don't you stick around and listen? Smiling ad Falko but spotting his half sister a little ways off he said goodbye and walked over to Salem.

Hey Salem. He said giving a kiss on each of her cheeks like the french do, just to be funny. I never woulda pegged you as a prom goer. He laughed a bit.
    ---
    Cyrus frowned a bit in a teasing manner. Why must you be so cruel to me my love? He asked Cleo as he pretended to look away hurt with his hands in his pockets. Oh how he loved being teased by the daughter of Aphrodite and how she knew just how to play her cards.
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI 7/7/2016, 2:47 am

Elise smiled apologetically towards Andy. "Oh uh... sorry. Just tried to strike up a conversation in general, I figured it might be rude to try and drag someone else into it all of a sudden. "I'm Elise, if it's any consolation..." She continued, trying to patch up any awkward atmosphere before giving a slight nod to Gam again. "And your specialty really does show. Great job, honestly," she said in approval.

Elise would have continued talking heavily to the two, but Elise was approached by someone over her Phobos comment and the girl behind the counter ran off to take and order somewhere. Turning to Daeseung, Elise gave a quick smile, quickly thinking through her response. She figured she might be on thin ice, so she wanted her intentions to be clear. "Oh uh... nothing honestly. I was trying to think of an inconvenient situation based on powers from a parent, so I instinctively went to Phobos because... well, fear," she shrugged. "But the more I think about it that would probably give one more of a resistance to fear, so my example is actually pretty backwards."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2016, 3:48 am

I had come to prom with Salem. As usual, she looked stunning: silky mane, fierce eyes, dark makeup. I had chosen to go as a gypsy, a green cloth with draped coins wrapped around the top of my head.

"I'm sure you'd love to dance if the right person asked you," I teased her whilst waiting for my drink. "Oh hey Andy."

"It's actually really cool to have fear powers." Daeseung sipped her drink. "For example, I know you're dead scared of spiders so you must be another Athena kid. You're also freaked out by crickets and ants.  If I wanted to prank you, I'd know what to do. And there are always these little secrets that fly around in people's heads, things they're afraid might come out...." She gave Elise a toothy grin. "You're no different."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/20/2018, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI 7/7/2016, 4:44 am

"Oh, so you're good with the fears then?" Elise asked, giving a light laugh. She may have been a little freaked out she could pin her fears so quickly, but she didn't let it show. She could probably sense it, but a bit part of your fears was trying to control them. "And yea, I just might be an Athena kid... we all got secrets. Being similar to other has it's benefits. Helps you slip by at times and whatnot."

"But if I'm an Athena kid you must know that I tend to over-analyze... and I feel like I'm getting a feel for your idea of fun here," she said, giving her a grin right back. "And let's be clear here, I'm only scared of the giant ants, like in the forest. I'd hate for you to prank me with an ant farm with disappointing results."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2016, 4:58 am

Andy smiled at his other half sister and chuckled as Gamzee worked on the drinks for everyone. Maybe I'll ask you to dance sister dearest. He teased. Morgan, we need to go for coffee again. I have plenty of help that requires your expertise . He said scratching the back of his neck.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2016, 3:01 am

"If you say so," Daeseung shrugged. "What about that ant over there?" She pointed at a an ant the size of her thumb, thick and beady with protruding mandibles. It wasn't doing anything bad right now, just lingering on the bar table, but suddenly, it sprint crawled right towards Elise's hand.

But the boy had just taken a girl's hand and danced away on the dance floor with her. "Nevernind," Kylie sighed. "I'm gonna go for another drink, then I'm gonna show these Aphrodite chicks how you actually dance. Seriously. Can I get you anything?" She asked, getting up.

Cleopatra whirled around, her green eyes flashing poison. "You're mocking me?" She sneered. "You sure that's a smart move?"

"Absolutely," I told Andy. "Starbucks again or do you wanna try something else? There are a ton of cool coffee shops in NYC."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2016, 9:06 am

Cyrus frowned. My darling you wound me.I would never do such a thing to my Queen unless she deemed it to be so. He said placing his right hand over his heart. He knew just how to play Cleo into his hand, he wouldn't be a son of Himeros if he couldn't. If I caused you any hurt it was not my intention. He said looking at her with his warm eyes. Eyes that could melt the hearts of those around him in an instant.
    ---
    Andy grinned. Wonderful! I don't really care where we go so long as we can talk. Starbucks is the only coffee shop I've been to in NYC. He laughed a bit. Hearing the song draw to a close he panicked. I gotta go, cya in a bit. He said dashing for the stage and downing the last of his scotch. Getting on stage and taking his place behind the mic he started to do a cover of the son Animals by Maroon 5. A great song and definitely one fit for prom.
    ---
    Annika was not one for parties and she made sure her outfit showed it as well. She wore whatever was comfortable for her and sat at the bar chatting with Gamzee and wanting the strongest Vodka she could get her hands on. True Annika wasn't as old as some of the other demigods but the Russian could hold her drinks. Noticing Daeseung sitting next to her she decided to be partially sociable. Hey Falko. The girl said, her voice thick with her Russian accent.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/8/2016, 3:08 pm

The words might be cheesy but the tone was warm and husky. A lot of girls would melt and kiss him. Even if he hadjust flirted with twelve of their sisters.
    Not Cleopatra.
    "You know, if you are going to be a two-faced bast@rd, you should make at least one of the faces good-looking," she snorted. "Also where did you even get these shoes? H&M?" Giggling, she shook her mane of curls and wrapped an arm around Gianna's shoulders. Her girls laughed nervously. All of them found Cyrus super hot but they also stuck to Cleopatra and her opinions.

OOC: time issues
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 4:23 pm

Layne thought for a second. "No! I'm good! I'm gonna go dance with Auggie for a bit. See you later!" The son of Euphrosyne giggled gaily and skipped over to his stylish boyfriend, hoping on his back.
    ---
    The daughter of Aphrodite pulled her eyes away from the scene that was happening between one of her sisters and her boyfriend to look up at the girl who offered her a drink. "No thank you." Her African Islander accent chimed. She gave her a warm smile before looking back at what was happening.
    ---
    Salem rolled her eyes and looked around the room. She wished that she was somewhere else other than here especially after Ryan broke up with her. "I'm gonna go kill something." She mumbled as she walked over to cushion, plopping down with a heavy sigh.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/8/2016, 6:11 pm

He had to admit, Cyrus felt a little hurt by it all. He and Cleo weren't dating as of late but even still they both flirted around with other demigods and mortals, it was in their nature. Growing annoyed with her the taller demigod scowled at her, a look that not many people saw but was very intimidating. If the shoes are from H&M then your attire is from Walmart. Good day Esmeralda. He said turning on his heel and grabbing Gamzee by the arm, demanding a shot of vodka. Sitting at the bar the son of Himeros downed the shot and felt it burn. Why on earth was Cleo being like this, he was always so kind towards her regardless of their relationship status. Giving him a scotch the daughter of Dionysus sighed. Don't beat yourself up Cy. She's a b!tch anyways. Gamzee said cleaning the glasses and reorganizing the hidden shelves of alcohol she had stored away.
    ---
    Alice walked into camp looking a little worse for wear. Ever since the woods she had been a little edgy but seeing Salem made her smile a little. I know her, she is kind. She told herself walking towards  the daughter of Hecate. H..hi s...salem. She stuttered out. Her hair was all messy like bed head almost but the demigoddess didn't care, she hadn't slept in ages. Sitting on the pillows near the wiccan she sat atop her legs and watched as her coat and dress flared out a bit, hiding her legs entirley.
    ZephixVI

Male

Post by ZephixVI 7/8/2016, 8:49 pm

Turning to look at the ant, Elise wondered how the hell it had even gotten on the bar. "Yeesh..." She muttered to herself, glancing at Daeseung. "Yea, I wouldn't call that one a fear... b-" She started uneasily, immediately cutting herself off as the ant made a break for her, almost jumping away to get away from the insect. Jerking her hand away from the bar, she tucked her arms to her chest she shivered with a slight sense of disgust. "Egh... but it definitely makes me uncomfortable..." She confessed. "The ants I usually see are quite a bit smaller I suppose..."

Elise may not have been genuinely terrified of the ant, but that certainly didn't mean it didn't unsettle her. Elise didn't like bugs in general - she figured that maybe it was an extension of her fear of spiders, but she figured that that could just be coincidental as well. Spiders and insects were two very different things anyway, despite their many similarities. Maybe those similarities were enough to make her afraid of them. Bugs just made her feel uneasy. At least she had the girl behind the bar to help her take her mind off the scare. Looks like she was dealing with Cleo, for whatever reason. She wished her luck. She might need it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:39 pm