A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Death Reminiscent Of Us

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Death Reminiscent Of Us - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Reminiscent Of Us

Post by Belle 8/21/2016, 12:49 pm

Joan didn't worry about any javelins coming in to pierce her or Robert. She had put up her protective wall, one of the only powers she possessed. It can in handy for times like these.

Her energy was focused on sustaining the wall as well as making sure Robert would be fine. She knew he needed medical help right away and to see his reaction to amputation made her heart sink. She hated that she had to tell people that was what they needed to survive. No one took the news lightly, and she completely understood why.

Robert began bringing facts up again and she sighed softly and didn't make any advancements yet. "Those facts may be true Robert, but I am a skilled medic, I've been doing this for roughly eight years. I've done a few battle field amputations in my time at New Rome and they've turned out fine. Those people are still alive and happy today. They were scared then, but they knew it had to be done." Joan said softly in a calm nature and she rested her hand on his.

"Robert, please realize this is what needs to happen. I promise you, that you can always write to me and describe your feelings, I will be here for you now and afterwards, whenever you need me. If I start now, you'll only lose your hand and forearm which is a fairly good deal. I'm afraid once it hits your upper arm it'll be mere minutes before the poison hits your heart, and you'll be dying very slowly and painfully. I have the chance to save you, please let me Robert. This needs to be done. We need you. Harvard needs a guy like you. "

___

Aurelia listened to Andrew and the way he spoke, it was almost like she heard the hurt even though it wasn't obvious, she felt it. The one thing about observing and listening to people, you just knew social ques well. Lia has also been through sadness herself and every time when she first tried to hold it in, it came out in passive aggressive statements. Sort of like what Andrew has now.

"Speaking of your wolf, why isn't she here? Don't you take her everywhere with you? From what I've seen around camp she's practically your best friend. That being said I believe you and her judge passer-bys. It's something I've seen on camp, or what I presume was judging. " Lia said with a shrug of her shoulders and began to walk again keeping pace with Andrew despite being shorter than him.

Lia continued to hum different songs, usually just hymns she knew and ripped the package to the chocolate bar open and began to bite down on it. Aurelia could only feel one thing right now, and that was the sting of the slap, reminding her, she didn't get to be angry or act out of turn. She had to up hold an image always. No matter where she was, she represented the Fairchild family, and no matter what there was someone watching if she acted out.

She remember her first couple weeks at camp she got a threatening letter from her grandmother at one point when she was boiling over with anger. Her grandmother threatened to go out there herself and remind her of good behaviour. To this day, Lia still doesn't know how her grandmother knows about it, but either way she does and truth be told, Lia never feels truly safe at camp. Never.

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:41 pm