A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Haunting [PRIVATE]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

The Haunting [PRIVATE] Empty The Haunting [PRIVATE]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/13/2016, 9:29 am

The Haunting [PRIVATE] 6s8dbb
    It had been a rather nice day out in New Zealand with the last few days of the winter break ending soon. Vete had been enjoying herself in the town, walking from shop to shop to spend some hard earned money and christmas money from her father and grandparents. Wearing her new pair of heels and giggling a bit to herself from the fact they look like something Katy Perry would wear she made her way through the sidewalk and stopped in front of one of the more expensive stores in town. She knew she didn’t have enough money to own anything in that store which was a bit sad considering they had one of her favorite dresses in the window and she looked at it a bit longingly. Most of the gifts she had were from sales or the years her grandparents and dad would all pitch in and get her one big gift instead of several little ones but there was no way in hell her family would save money for a dress like that let alone let her wear it. The dress was over a thousand american dollars and had plenty of see through bits that had hints of beading and lacing on it as well. If she somehow managed to get enough money to buy that dress she would end up wanting to spend even more money on the perfect pair of shoes and jewelry set to match it, wanting to feel like a dark princess who would dance in the snow of her home. At the thought she giggled and remembered how much it would snow some weeks in New Zealand, even snowing then in fact.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

The Haunting [PRIVATE] Empty Re: The Haunting [PRIVATE]

Post by Metilinos 8/13/2016, 5:22 pm

Andrew wanted nothing to do with death again, unless it was coming for him, in which case he welcomed for it to try it. He padded down a snowy sidewalk. It was somewhat cold, at least for a demigod who had grown up in California. The cold was something a hunter was meant to overcome, but ever since Lena passed, much of his motivation had died. The demigod didn't have his gloves on, or even a heavy coat. He hadn't exactly packed well, especially for a winter. But even risking frostbite was worth getting away from Blackthorn. Anything would be worth getting away from that hellish castle.

Andrew noticed a loose sign hanging from its foundation while he walked through the streets. Could really hurt someone one of these days, though he figured that wasn't his problem. He walked by in, continuing down the sidewalk. He knew that some people probably realized where he had gone. He would have went out to the forests, had it not currently been snowing. He didn't need civilization to survive. It was at that thought, that Andrew's unhappy expression changed in an instant.

"Lena?" He asked, his voice cracking, and his hardened expression softening up. The girl was looking through a window, only feet away from him. His heart skipped a beat, and he could feel his body reacting to the unbelievable sensation.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/13/2016, 5:38 pm

Vete was still looking through the window when she was looking through the window at the dress she loved. Hearing a name she turned and looked up at a boy who saw staring at her but with a sort of soft and caring expression. He must've mistaken her for someone else because she looked around and nobody else was stopping. No I'm sorry. My name is Vete. Are you looking for someone? Maybe I can help. She smiled kindly as she fixed her shirt, feeling a bit foolish for having ice cream heels on.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 8/13/2016, 6:03 pm

His head tilted, as he studied her expression and her features. There was no way he was mistaken. The demigod rubbed his eyes, vigorously, and looked back at the girl. Nothing had changed still. It was Lena. But, she was suggesting it wasn't her, and Andrew trusted that. After all, he had just said goodbye to Lena's corpse. He rubbed his eyes again, but Vete's appearance hadn't changed even a little. Andrew's expression became grim once more. She was very easy on the eyes, but he was reminded of Lena still.

"You just remind me of a girl. She died, not far from here, actually. Andrew. My name is Andrew." Andrew figured he could be honest. Nobody would tie him back to this place again anyway. "I uh. Actually was wondering, did you want that dress?" Andrew asked. He had the money, even more so after Lena, and he didn't even want it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 8/14/2016, 1:52 pm

Oh! She said a bit shocked that she looked like some dead chick he knew and that she died so close to the town. It wasn't really common for residents to pass away close to town or travelers to as well, the woods and rivers could be unforgiving at certain times of the year, what took her by surprise was that she seemed to remind him of her and no doubt look like her as well.

I'm sorry your friend died but she'll be happier in a world where she doesn't have to be burdened with society. I'm sure of it. She smiled warmly to Andrew who was clearly still a bit upset by Lena's death. At the mention of the dress though she blushed and waved her hands in front of her. Oh no no. It's more of a long term goal I have I guess to be able to save enough money and afford it one day by myself. I kinda blew it on my new shoes though. She blushed a bit more and looked down at her tall platformed heels. They were cute to look at and very comfortable to wear but to others they probably seemed a bit silly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:19 pm