A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Party Hardy (Private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Party Hardy (Private) Empty Party Hardy (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 12:31 am

Party Hardy (Private) Tumblr_oimmkznOFl1rsc3z0o3_400

Allison and Miles walked into the NYU house party confident and excited. It had been a while since they had made their way into the NYU party scene, but Miles insisted that tonight was their night. On the train over, Miles insisted that there was this guy there that he knew that would be absolutely perfect for her. Allison didn't like when other people played matchmaker. That was her job. But, she accepted it, and honestly was kind of excited to meet a new guy. Allison was used to what she called "Party Guys." She would dance with a guy, maybe kiss them, and then never see them again. Allison assumed that Miles friends would just be one of those. Miles and Allison made their way downstairs and Miles pointed out the guy he wanted to introduce Allison to.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Party Hardy (Private) Empty Re: Party Hardy (Private)

Post by Mason 2/6/2017, 4:29 pm

Jason didn't know how he felt about this at all. Sure, Miles was a friend of his, but he didn't like him, or anyone, playing matchmaker. He liked to take care of business himself, and it worked pretty well for him, usually. There was a long list of success stories for him; Max, Tara, Aria, etc. (And there was the blemish that was Cleo, the only girl that ever broke up with him. But that's not something Jason wants to acknowledge).

Jason walked into the house party, in a tuexdo. He greeted a few people, and waited around for Miles and mystery girl to appear. Jason had light brown hair, almost a dirty blonde, brown eyes, and was tan. He was tall and muscular.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 7:08 pm

Allison stood on her tiptoes to get a better view of the boy. "Do you mean the bloke in the tuxedo?" Allison is pretty good at covering up her British accent, but she did live in London until she was 11, and sometimes inherently British words and phrases made it into her speech. Allison was dressed much more casually than the boy. She was wearing a white tanktop with an army green fashion jacket over it, matched with dark jeans and knee high lace up boots with a nice sized heal. She'd taken her time to do her hair and makeup, per Miles' insistence, so her blonde hair was falling long and curly. Miles was wearing a deep red button down and a pair of dark jeans. "You can't just run around calling people that. He's my friend, so he can't be that bad, right?" Miles grabbed Allison's wrist and pulled her through the crowd over to the boy. Once they got to him, Miles said, "Jason! This is my cousin, Allison."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/6/2017, 7:15 pm

Jason was looking at his phone (he knew it was dangerous, in case monsters tracked him, but he wasn't focused on this matter at the moment). He heard the sound of Miles' voice and looked up. He saw him moving through the crowd with his date apparently. He smiled at them. Jason studied the girl. He was attracted to her, but decided not to say anything or act a certain way that showed that.

"Nice to meet you, Allison," Jason said. "So, this is one of your three cousins, Miles. What I want to know is, who exactly are the other two?" Jason had heard him talk about them before, but usually he was too focused on something else, like working out, or a girl, or what was for lunch. Not in a rude way, though, it was just his demigod-ADHD acting up.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 7:36 pm

]

Allison studied the boy up and down. She couldn't deny that he was definitively attractive, but the way that he talking kind of ground her gears. "I'm sure you'll get to meet Emma and Dallas at some point. They'll make their way around." Miles said with a small laugh. Allison was super frustrated with the weird way that Miles was acting, but she wasn't going to say anything, especially in front of his friend. She'd just chew him out later for it. The daughter of Athena crossed her ankle over the other. "Are you going to introduce your friend, Miles?" Allison asked, using her natural British accent when she spoke. She had a feeling that the boy would like that. "This is Jason." Miles said with a smile. Allison knew that she couldn't forget that name. It was her best friend that wasn't related to her's name. Allison smiled at the boy.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/6/2017, 7:46 pm

"Cool, cool. Oh, and, I'm sorry for not introducing myself already, but yeah, I'm Jason. Jason Sungo." Jason was about ready to go through the whole 'I'm a son of Hecate' thing, but then realized she was a mortal. It was nice to not have to go through that. "My dad's Jason Sungo, the owner of Sungo, INC., not sure if you've ever heard of him." Jason was 90% sure he had, especially if she lived in the NY area.

"So, uh, do you want to go get drinks, Allison? Non-alcoholic, of course." Jason offered her his hand. "And thanks, by the way, Miles, your cousin's hot," he said to Miles in a quieter voice, but still loud enough for her to hear. He was trying to seem like he hadn't meant for her to hear it, but he really did mean for her to.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 8:05 pm

Allison rolled her eyes to herself. He was rich, arrogant, and a pig. What a triple kill? Allison thought, sarcastically. Is this seriously what Miles thought that she was into? What kind of joke was he playing? Allison was absolutely prepared to kill him when they got back to camp. Reluctantly, she took Jason's hand. At least he was hot. Allison could be on his arm for a night. At least he wouldn't have to actually see him again. She raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly at cutely at Jason. Miles smiled at them. "I'm gonna leave you two alone. I have a feeling I have a date with destiny tonight." Miles smiled. Allison knew what that meant, but she wasn't going to push it. Miles moved away from them as Allison and Jason started in the other direction.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/6/2017, 8:21 pm

Jason nodded at Miles. "I wonder what he meant by a date with destiny. I can't tell if he's trying to be poetic or he's legitimately up to something tonight," he thought aloud to Allison. He stopped at the drinks station. "What do you want?" he asked, getting out his wallet. "I'll pay," he said. "So, Allison, tell me about yourself," he said, sitting on one of the stools.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/7/2017, 2:49 am

Party Hardy (Private) Tumblr_ojr0pzh1Ww1vx68xzo2_250Party Hardy (Private) Tumblr_ojr0pzh1Ww1vx68xzo3_250

Allison laughed a little. "He has a... Well, nevermind. Not really my story to tell." The truth was, Miles had an Apollo boy that he met up with at these parties, a fellow NYU student. He always called it "his date with destiny" because of all the things Apollo kids are affiliated with. Miles would only talk to him when he was at these parties, and, well, his cup didn't have soda in it. He so rarely talked about it that it took Dallas to get anything out of him about it. He couldn't tell all that to Jason, though. Allison got a soda and sat down on the stool her legs lying between Jason's. "Well, what do you wanna know? I like music, makeup, theater, and languages." Allison said, her voice airy and adorable, and her British accent strong. Nothing that she said was a lie, but it was only the stuff that she assumed this kind of guy would be interested in hearing.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/7/2017, 5:43 pm

"Okay," Jason responded. He was a little concerned. Was it a romantic thing, or was he going to do something stupid? He wasn't sure what to expect from such a vague phrase. His attention turned back to Allison. He smirked as she put her legs between his. So, she had experience in flirting. He wasn't sure whether to admire or turn on some of his showy habits. "Cool, cool, but tell me more, like your life and what it's like." Jason took a drink of his soda. Jason usually wasn't a soda drinker, but for the occasion, he decided to let loose.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/8/2017, 2:36 am

Party Hardy (Private) Tumblr_ojr0pzh1Ww1vx68xzo2_250Party Hardy (Private) Tumblr_ojr0pzh1Ww1vx68xzo3_250

Allison smiled to herself. She loved this part, fabricating a story of her life. Allison turned on her innocence and her light, airy, British tone. "Well, nothing to interesting, really. I moved here from London with my parents. I started attending a theatre school in the City. I'm really quite good, if I'm honest. I'm learning a lot about swordplay and dagger work. I'm in a play about Camelot right now." Allison lied. Well, she didn't lie entirely. She was a good actor, and this interaction was showing it. She was, also, learning weapons work, just not on stage. Allison moved her stool a little closer to Jason, placing her feet next to Jason's on the rungs of his stool. She looked up at Jason. When looking at a face like that, well, it was easy to forget how much she didn't like what was behind it. "I wanna know about you, Jason."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/8/2017, 5:10 pm

"That's pretty awesome. You seem like you'd be the type to be an actress. I could just see a face like yours on Broadway." Jason smiled, taking a drink. "Me? Well, I live with my dad in New York. I go to a private school. I know Miles from him being at my old school." It was partially a lie, but he couldn't tell a mortal about his demigod life. "You're beautiful, you know? Has anyone ever told you that? I mean, I'm sure, you're an actress." He leaned back.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/8/2017, 10:58 pm

Allison was a bit taken aback by how Jason said that he knew Miles. Miles was now a full-time student at NYU, but the last place that he had gone to school before that was back in Phoenix. "Oh, are you from Phoenix, too? That was Miles' last school before here." Allison asked. She knew that must be the case, unless he was a college student lying about his age. Allison took a long sip from her drink, watching Jason's eyes move around the party. Allison had found that you could tell someone's true interest by the eyes. Jason's eyes were shifting, but they kept coming back to Allison. Her guess, was that he was not particularly interested in her, besides looking at her. Oh well, I guess you could say the same about her. "I mean, I've been told. Just like I'm sure you've been told countless times about how fine you look."

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/8/2017, 11:12 pm

"Uh, yeah, I went there for a little while," Jason said, a lie, obviously. "My dad worked there for a year or two. It was pretty fun." Jason had never even been near Arizona, let alone living in it. He hoped she didn't get suspicious. Then again, she was just a mortal. Not to say mortals couldn't be intelligent, just that as a magic demigod, he was sure he could find out a solution "I look fine? I've never heard that before," he said in a surprised voice, then laughed. "So, we're not going to just sit around all night and drink soda, are we?" he raised an eyebrow,
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/8/2017, 11:40 pm

Allison smiled as he mentioned Arizona. "After living in London, I lived briefly in Phoenix as well, before we came here to the City." The daughter of Athena ran her hand back through her hair, pushing some of it out of her face and giving Jason a better view of her big and bright blue-grey eyes. "What are you implying, Jason?" Allison said, her voice absolutely laced with flirtation. She was honestly having a lot of fun with this. Miles had said that this what she needed, that maybe just being out a guy, even a meaningless guy, would help her get over what Louis had done to Emma. Emma was far closer to being over it than Allison was, and it had all happened to her. Then again, Emma had a special way of viewing the world.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/8/2017, 11:49 pm

I swear to Zeus if she asks me about Arizona, he thought. Jason smiled. "I'm obviously implying we go across the street, get ice cream, and talk about Shakespear," he joked. "Geez, Allison, can't you take a hint?" he teased, getting off of the stool. Jason noticed her eyes and felt a little bolt of energy go through his body- it was the first time since meeting her he felt something about her more than just a one-night mortal fling (something he didn't usually do). "Do you want to go dance?" he asked, holding his hand out.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/9/2017, 11:23 am

For a brief second, when their eyes met, Allison observed a change in Jason's eyes and face. That was the fun part of being an Athena kid. Although only for a brief second, Jason's well made and practiced face softened and Allison's heart skipped a beat. No. No, Allison. Nope. Nope. No. You can't do that. Allison thought to herself. This was a party guy, and nothing else. You are lucky that you even know his name. Allison collected herself, and smiled. "Well, I'd be absolutely honored." Allison stood up and took his hand, making their way over to the dance floor. As they walked, Allison looked up at Jason. He was a lot taller than her. She liked that. Allison looked back at the dance floor, smiling to herself.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/9/2017, 3:47 pm

Jason put his hands on her waist, and pulled her in close. He had requested for it being a slower song, due to him wanting to be romantic. It was like this for a minute or two, before a faster pop song turned on. He didn't know why, but he liked the slower song. Maybe it was...no, no. You can't fall in love with a mortal. It'd be too complicated. Now, if she was a demigod, maybe it'd be a different story, he assured himself. Thank Zeus she wasn't a demigod. Jason looked her in the eyes for a few seconds, and without any self control, quickly went in for a kiss.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/9/2017, 7:16 pm

Allison's heart skipped a beat again as Jason pulled her closer to him. Allison, you have got to stop this. Nothing good can come from this. He is a mortal, and you cannot fall from a mortal. So cut this out before you get yourself hurt. Allison instead turned her attention back to studying Jason's face. She looked up at him and watched as the lights changed color and danced across his changing face. When he looked down at her, he looked like he was fighting with something, that his brain was working hard behind those eyes. Almost out of no where, with no warning from his face, he was kissing her. After a split second of shock, Allison wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/9/2017, 8:07 pm

Jason kissed her for what seemed like hours before pulling away. "Wow, that was fun," he said in possibly the most awkward manner that he'd ever said anything. "So, uh," Jason didn't know why he felt so awkward. He was never this awkward. He usually went fast with a girl, but not this fast- and on top of that, he never went on a blind date before. And, on top of all of that, she was a mortal, and he would never be able to see her in the first place. Jason looked at her for a few seconds, and went to kiss her again, but right when their lips barely touched, his phone beeped in his pocket. He took it out.

"Oh, it's already 10? I gotta go, uh," he thought about it for a second. He was visiting his dad, and was going back to camp in the morning. "Get to bed for a trip tomorrow. Can I-" he almost asked for her number, then decided it'd be useless. "Bye, Allison," he said, walking away. This sure was a weird night.

Luckily, these emotions didn't matter. He'd never see her again. Jason never felt so relieved to be going back to typical demigod life.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/10/2017, 3:12 am

Allison kissed Jason like she would never have to let him go. She knew that she would, but it was fun to act. When Jason took his retreat, though, Allison was absolutely pleased. It was nice to know that this didn't mean anything to him, either. It can't mean anything to you, Allison. Remember that." Allison scolded herself in her head. "Oh, you're right. I should go and find Miles." Allison added. Allison kissed Jason on the cheek before departing on her separate path from his. The daughter of Athena had to wait forever to leave, though, because she had to wait for Miles. Eventually, though, they made their way back to camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content