A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Carter

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Carter Empty Carter

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 1:12 am

Name: Carter Taurus
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Blonde, kept short
    Height: 6'1"
    Body Type: Tall, muscular, fit
    Skin Color: White with a slight tan
    God Parent: Volturnus
    Legacy of: Mars
    Mortal Parent: Amelia Taurus
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: N/A
    Talents:

• Combat
    • Good leader
    • Attentive
    • Swimming
    • Relaxing others

Weapon**: IG sword, IG knives, pretty much anything IG
    Personality:

• Polite
    • Respectful
    • Well-mannered
    • Responsible
    • Strong-willed
    • Studious
    • Calm
    • Goody two shoes

Flaws: A bit snobbish, goody two shoes, overly assertive when it comes to his authority, tattle-tell, extremely worried about his self-image, harsh on people he trains, thinks extremely highly of himself
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional):

• Carter can sense conflicts (war) within a 3 mi radius of him, and what they are.
    • Carter can breathe underwater, as well as any person with physical contact with him.
    • Carter can talk to water-life.
    • Carter is 15% stronger and resistant to injury/harm when in water.
    • Carter is 15% better at combat than the average demigod.
    • Carter's injuries heal 15% faster when he's in water.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional):

• Carter can use water, up to 10 gallons at once, as a weapon (to throw, etc.). He has a four post cooldown.
    • Carter can heal others and himself using water. The time it takes depends on the situation; for minor injuries, there is a 2 post cooldown, for regular ones 4 post, for medium 6 posts, and for major 8 posts. After a medium one, he becomes slightly ill, and after major, he may pass out.
    • Carter can go on a "war rage," which makes him 20% quicker, stronger, and injury-prone. This lasts a post with a four post cooldown.
    • Carter can fall from any height into water, and he and anything he has physical contact with will be unharmed. This has a cooldown of 6 posts.
    • Carter can make himself invisible within water, for 4 posts, with a 5 post cooldown. He can make himself visible again before the 4 posts, though, if the situation requires less time, but he still has the same cooldown.

Life Before Camp*: Carter has lived in New Rome with his mother his entire life. Carter's family is somewhat rich, due to his mother being a an anesthesiologist. His family name is well respected in New Rome, due to his mother being a great warrior and in a position of power among the Romans when she was younger. Carter has always done exceptionally well in school. He joined the Legion at the age of 10, after being trained by Lupa.
    RP Example*:-
    Any notes about your characters: Can I purchase a cohort choosing thing and put him in the 1st?

2) Since I'm doing a mini wipe, I'm transferring over an exotic pet/solstice gift combo from Wade/Colten onto him, if that's cool. The original is a walking, talking, human-like stuffed tiger named Hobbes who would die when Wade/Colten die, and can regenerate. Carter's version is going to be a stuffed bear who's name I'll come up with later, with the same qualities.

Last edited by Mason on 7/7/2017, 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Carter Empty Re: Carter

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 6:52 pm

Abilities
    -I don't think im going to allow the underwater breathing as an ability but i would allow it as a power. Its a bit OP since he could pretty much live underwater at that point.
    -Same as the underwater breathing power, i would want you to move the invisibility to the power section and add info accordingly.
    -Please put a cap on the height for the invulnerability into water leap thing. Since Volturnus is a legacy and not GP the powers aren't as strong.

Powers
    -Half the amount of water he can use as a weapon please.
    -Im gonna say no to the healing in water for others but i will let it heal his own person. Keep in mind that legacy powers are not as strong as GP powers so it may not be a bad idea to simply flip the two gods since most of the powers are for the legacy anyways.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 6:59 pm

OKay, I flipped the two

-I've gotten this approved on like, every single water kid/legacy I've ever made lol, and the height thing as well on a few. I could see the problem with the height thing possibly, but still. I hope you trust me on this, and I don't have to go looking through forms, but I could probably find at least 5 examples (I've had a lot of water kids lol).

-Edited
    -I'm assuming the 2nd point isn't important since I flipped the two.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 7:16 pm

For me it's more in the sense of some of the things seem a bit OP since they're all in the abilities section. Powers Im a bit more lenient with because it requires power and energy and you get tired from it. Abilities are more things like telepathy and minor buffs in my eyes. Every approver is different on their forms as well, you have to keep that in mind.

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 7:20 pm

Mhm, I see what youre saying, and as an approver and seeing it in the past, I don't intend to like, talk back to you and say you're wrong lol. I'm just pointing out such things have been approved before.

Is it alright if, since that's the main problem, I kept the breathing underwater in abilities and moved the height and invisibility thing to powers?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 7:35 pm

Yes, if you do that I would approve the form once we reached a reasonable limit to both.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 7:40 pm

Alright, cool. Edited the abilities into powers. (also, I added "as well as any person with physical contact with him" to his ability, similar to the fall from heights one. It'll make for good underwater making out. Joking, sort of.)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 7:43 pm

Carter 9ht2s6

Welcome to camp Carter! I am Cheshire, one of the the staff here. Im glad you made it safely to camp and can wait to see you around the grounds. Feel free to message me about anything!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/7/2017, 8:21 am

De-approving this.

Please edit out the part where he is centurion. You still need to apply for the ranks on the topic.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/7/2017, 3:44 pm

OKay, that's why I ran it by Kenny- I don't know whether or not you saw the notes (basically, she said she thinks it'd be allowed, at least for now). Sorry.

Edited.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2017, 9:42 am

Approved! Standing ovation

Sponsored content