A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wander [OPEN]

Zkinner
    Zkinner

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2017-09-09

Wander [OPEN] Empty Wander [OPEN]

Post by Zkinner 9/13/2017, 8:22 pm

Lucien awoke bright and early once the morning shortly after sunrise. Despite how much he liked sleeping at night, early morning is his favourite time of day. The colours of the clouds as they are lit up by the orangle sky and the morning dew drops left on the trees and blades of grass. Lucien slid himself out of bed throwing on his Camp Half Blood shirt and dark grey jogger sweatpants  then pulled on his favourite pair of black wool socks. He didn't actually really know the temperature as going to to check is a lot of work  so he threw on his trademark wool sweater. As he was headed to the door he slipped on some grey moccasins which definetly contrasted and looked a little funky with his socks, but he couldnt be bothered. He stretched upwards and let out a yawn as he exited the his cabin after his usually extra long routine. Then he realized he forget something and let out a deep sigh. He went back in moping around to his bunk where he kept his magic thermos under his bed. He reached under and pulled it out from under the bed then opened his dresser and fumbled around a bit before pulling out a plain back mug. He realized it was cracked but didn't not want to throw it away and grabbed a second cup incase the first one broke. Now finally he was ready to leave.

He was nearing his favourite spot in the northern part of the forest that he was easily able to find due to the worn path he made from the amount he came here. Once he got there he could see it was just like how he left it. It was a small open clearing where a hammock wasn't stretched between two trees. He also had a stump next to it which he used as a little table for his tea. He set his thermos down and the two cups as he slowly sat in the hammock. Lucien stood up again feeling something in the hammock that he sat on. When he turned around and looked into the hammock he found he Bo Staff, which he must have left from a previous visit. He took it out and leaned up against a tree near him. He sat down once again, gazing up. This was his favourite part. The sky was always so clear when he looked up. He would often lay in the hammock gazing up whether it night or day. But before he took a nap he took the lid off the thermos as steam poured out. He poured a cup of boiling water into the cracked cup the stick his hand into his sweater pocket. For some reason he always left a random assortment of tea bags in his sweater. He set an unknown tea bag into the cup then waited patiently for his tea to be ready.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wander [OPEN] Empty Re: Wander [OPEN]

Post by Morgan Landry 9/15/2017, 11:39 am

I wasn't one for early mornings. Usually I liked to sleep in, until Lou or one of my other siblings pulled the duvet off my bed. But for one of my potions I needed a special herb which, according to Circe's books, could only be plucked at a certain hour to hold any power at all. So here I was, wandering through the trees with my leather satchel over my shoulder, peering through the undergrowth for the plant. If I took too long to find it, I'd have to wait til the next moon to try again and frankly -- aint nobody got time for that.
    Despite camp's warm climate, the morning was sharp and cold, cutting a clear edge into my surroundings. I felt awake and focused even though I had stumbled half-asleep out of my cabin about twenty minutes ago.
    I had to admit, the woods were very pretty at dawn. It smelled of wildflowers and fresh earth, radiant sunrise colours filtering down through the leaves. Monsters were asleep. Everything was quiet, bright and peaceful.
    I got off the path which, to be fair, changed all the damned time, and carefully stepped through bushes and ivy curtains. With my eyes pinned to the ground, I almost didn't notice the splash of colour a bit further to the right. It took me a moment but I looked up and saw a guy of about my age, sitting in a hammock with a teacup.

"Bit early for afternoon tea, innit?" I said with a friendly smile, pushing my hair back.

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 9:16 am