A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Winter holidays!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Winter holidays! Empty Winter holidays!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/30/2017, 6:53 am

Dayami was finally back in Camp Half-Blood. After a relatively monster-free semester of school, she had taken a flight back to the States and was now wheeling her luggage through the snow over to her cabin. Despite the frost and cold, the building was still covered with lush ivy. Dayami kicked the snow off her boots and dropped her bags on one of the bunk beds. It didn't look like any new siblings had popped up while she was away, she realized with a pang of sadness.
    The cabin had been cleaned up by the harpies at the end of summer, so the stuff she had left was in new and unexpected places. She had to fish out her DVD's from underneath the shelf and open a couple of drawers before finding her weapon polish and Capture the Flag maps.
    Finally she emerged from her cabin and ran over to the Hermes cabin where her friend Jin was staying. She knocked on the door excitedly, holding a bag of homemade cookies.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Winter holidays! Empty Re: Winter holidays!

Post by Jinjaku 12/30/2017, 9:06 am

Jin had finally unpacked the remainder of his things just as the Hermes kids were arriving as well as a few new nervous faces. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief at finally being done with the packing, he set off to lay on his bed thinking about his holidays.

Reuniting with Jace once again was fantastic, as they were able to quickly fall back into the same old routine they had before he was sent off to the camp and Jin was glad that nothing had changed between them. They had hit up a few places earning themselves a nice christmas and some exercise as they evaded the cops. Jin smirked to himself as he remembered the chase, it was surprisingly something Jin found that he had missed. However it wasn't all criminal activity that he and Jace indulged in, he had also been able to catch up to his all-time favourite t.v show Doctor who and was he glad he caught up quick enough to see the Christmas special as it was amazing.

As he lay on his bed smirking to himself as the memories came flooding through his mind, he was unaware at the looks he was getting from the new occupants who wondered who he was and how he was in the Hermes cabin considering he wasn't participating in all the conversation going on around him. Their questions remained unanswered as there was a knock on the cabin door, Jin seeing that no one had seemed to hear it got up and answered only to see Dayami's grinning face staring right back at him.

Jin blinked at her before closing the door and turning around, but sighed to himself with a small grin and faced the door once more before opening it and dragging her in none too gently before leading her to is the section of the room, while small he still had more room than the rest. You see Jin had his own section of the cabin that no one dared to trespass unless given permission too, while it may not seem fair as the cabin was already cramped Jin never said he was a fair person.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2017, 11:42 am

"Wow, rude?" Dayami protested as he dragged her in. "I was just coming to say Happy Holidays and give you cookies!"

She gave him the bag, a bit crumpled now, and crossed her arms. The cookies were homemade: her father owned a bakery and made her boxes full of them when she left for the US.
    The smaller demigod glared daggers at Jin over the scarf that wrapped around her face. She was dressed in her usual sturdy boots and denims, a ski jacket and bobble hat to keep her warm.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 12/31/2017, 12:08 pm

Jin ignored her comment as he accepted the bag she had handed to him, placing it on his bed Jin grabbed a cookie before taking an experimental bite, Jin found that they were indeed quite nice and before long he had munched them all.

Returning his attention back to the annoyed demigod beside him, he rolled his eyes at her attitude as he sighed. "Sorry okay, it was rude of me to close the door on you and then drag you into the cabin," Jin said apologetically.

Weirdly enough Jin looked like he was in conflict with himself after speaking before he did something that was a complete shock to everyone that knew him, Jin wrapped an arm around Dayami pulling her in for an uncomfortable hug which lasted less than five seconds but the action was still seen by all in the cabin and it seemed that most couldn't process the silent and tough Jin had instigated a hug of all things.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2018, 6:27 am

"Thank you, apology accepted," Dayami said with a little glint in her eyes, half-annoyed, half-amused. But she wasn't ready for what happened next.

Jin never hugged anyone. He was the definition of tall, dark and unapproachable. If you were lucky he'd give you one handshake a year, for the holidays. But a hug?
    She was so caught off guard that she just stood there wide-eyed, stiff as a board. Finally after a few moments she gave one of her cheerful, contagious laughs. "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 1/14/2018, 4:16 pm

OOC: I'm sooo sorry bout the wait, I was swamped with exams and I'm preparing for my next assignment.

BIC: Jin scowled at her reaction, "Don't try it" He growled out wondering why he even bothered trying to be nice in the first place.

Still scowling, Jin ignored the others in the cabin who were still gawking at the two, "How were your holidays". Jin asked in a slightly gentler tone which still sounded monotone, only someone who knew him like Dayami would be able to detect the slight change in his tone of voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/22/2018, 12:57 pm

OOC: Same. Life happened xD

BIC: Dayami just chuckled for a moment, then grinned at him. "My holidays were amazing! I had so much food," she said, and started telling Jin about the mouthwatering Christmas food back home: flavourful noodles with eggs and shrimps, sugary spaghetti, flat cakes on banana leaves. "...but my favourite dessert is this sticky sweet purple rice that you cook in bamboo tubes - you need to try it at some point, it's called puto bumbong." She beamed up at him; she really did want him to try all that food. (Jin was tall and linky, and Dayami definitely thought he should have an extra meal.) "How about you, did anything fun over break?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 3/25/2018, 7:03 pm

OOC: Well, it's great to have ya back xD

BIC: Watching her chuckle to herself Jin wondered what was humerous but decided he didn't care enough to find out. Blinking once, he turned his attention back to his best friend (which will never be admitted) as she grinned at him before and in a typical Dayami fashion raved on about what foods she had eaten.

Damn did she even stop to breathe, Jin wasnt so sure but it didn't seem to  bother her so Jin let it be. Zoning back into the conversation, which he knew was rude but hey he never said he wasn't plus he knew how to listen without listening, I mean you would too if she was your best friend Jin thought to himself in third person before stopping and wondering why he was indeed having a mental dialogue with himself.  

Shaking his head, Jin once again zoned back into the conversation to hear Dayami, inform him on her favourite dessert. And if Jin was honest sounded actually quite pleasant if not a bit wierd but hey who was he to complain.

"I guess I will, maybe you should bring me some one day." Jin told her gently, he then spoke again after considering her previous question regarding his break. "Well, nothing exciting happened I guess. I mean I went back home and saw Jace, so that was cool... um I learned a few new knife tricks and ooh even got to taunt the rookie police around the neighbourhood and Doctor who is as awesome as always."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/27/2018, 8:09 pm

OOC: Same to you :D

BIC: Dayami perked up, her broad grin cracking her face. "Doctor Who! The Christmas special was so good," she swore with starry eyes. "Knife tricks? Dude you've got to show me! (And possibly teach me. You know. Just maybe.)," she muttered, as Jin was far better at fighting than she could ever hope to be. All she could do was mortify people with her puns and play the trumpet. "What the Hades, you got caught up with the police? Again? What happened to our pinkie promise?" She chuckled, winking. "Seriously though, what happened?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/4/2018, 3:50 pm

Jin grinned hearing Dayami's excited voice comment on the doctor who christmas special. Nodding his head as it was quite an amazing episode and ending for the 12th doctor. Eyebrow raised, he was sure she knew about knives being his choice of weapon. "I can teach ya, if you want. Can't have you unprepared can we."

Jin kept silent as he tried to remember such a promise, but couldn't recall ever doing such a thing which he made sure she knew. "Promise? I dont recall making a promise but if it makes you happy, I didn't steal (Much) this time around. Jin told her hoping to placate her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/14/2018, 3:11 pm

OOC: Omg Im so sorry

BIC: "That would be so great! Please try not to break my arm this time though," she chuckled, as Jin had once managed to snap her arm during a very unfortunate session of sparring. As delicious as nectar was, she didn't fancy sitting around in the infirmary and sipping on it all day a second time.
    Taking his arm, she moved towards a spot where they would not be heard too easily and whispered, "I was joking about the promise. What did you steal this time? Was it bad?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/21/2018, 4:44 pm

OOC: Haha it's okay :)

BIC: "Still holding that against me huh, I apologised for that." He replied snappishly as he rolled his eyes. After snapping her arm, Jin had seen the pain he had caused her and took her to the infirmary apologising profusely.

Allowing himself to be dragged to the corner of the room by Dayami, Jin raised an eyebrow at her, not that she could see it. As he was about to ask what that had been about, she spoke first in a whisper. [i]"I was joking about the promise. What did you steal this time? Was it bad?"[i] "I knew I didn't make any promise. Jin remarked smirking triumphantly to himself before answering her question chuckling slightly at her worried tone.

"Well, Jase and I were commissioned by some wealthy guy, we were to steal some artefacts from a museum as it had been in the guy's family before he lost it in some bet."

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/21/2018, 5:24 pm

Dayami may be the daughter of the goddess of Puns and Comedy, but the look she gave Jin right now was not humorous in the least. "You broke into a museum? Dude, you could've gotten like, arrested or something. Or eaten by a monster! They often hang out around old artefacts." Jin was famously reckless; as one of the best swordsmen in Camp Half-Blood he didn't feel like the common rules of security applied to him. Dayami was a less seasoned veteran (okay, not a veteran at all) so her reactions usually ranged from facepalming to tossing a crucifix at him and telling him he needed Jesus.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 5/22/2018, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/21/2018, 5:34 pm

Jin rubbed at his sore eardrums as he was certain they burst during Dayami's outburst. Rolling his eyes once again at her reaction, Jin was certain bythe end of the day his eyes would roll right of their sockets. "Don't worry about it, it ain't the first time I've broken into a museum and most likely not the last plus, plus I can handle any cannon fodder sent my way. Jin replied arrogantly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/22/2018, 3:22 am

"Really?" Dayami's eyes flashed like daggers. "You do realize that every museum is a temple to my mum and aunts right? Roll your eyes a bit harder and I'll pray to Mom for something to bite you in the @ss next time you break in. I'm sure she's got a nice thing or two up her sleeve."
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/25/2018, 9:55 am

Sighing Jin apologised for his behaviour, seeing as he was bragging about stealing from his friends' mothers' temple. "Alright, next time I break in I'll pray to your aunt or mother or something like that, how 'bout I sacrifice some food to her, for not kicking my butt all these years."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2018, 3:42 pm

Dayami shrugged, a grin slowly coming back to her face. "Maybe. Still not sure she'd condone some roguish demigod breaking into her sanctuary." She crossed her arms. "But anyway. I heard Capture the Flag's on tonight! Are you blue team or red team?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/28/2018, 6:18 am

Copying her movement, Jin just shrugged at her answer not really bothered about the consequences of breaking into the museum until he was directly confronted by Dayami's mother or aunts.

Hmm? Capture the flag is on tonight. As Jin said this a grin spread across his face showing his happiness at the news, "no I hadn't heard but thank you for letting me know and as to what team I will be on depends on me."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2018, 6:43 am

The Filipina girl frowned. "I thought it depended on your cabin?"

As usual, she'd be her own team. No other child of Thalia had come to Camp Half-Blood, she wondered if there were any others at all out there...
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 5/28/2018, 7:06 am

"Oh, it does, but I'm me. But in all seriousness, I'm not sure what team the cabin is in?" Jin replied before turning to the rest of the occupants in the cabin who was no doubt still listening in to their conversation.

"Someone has five seconds to let me know what team the cabin is in, Jin said, his voice coming out as a threating growl intimidating most of the new kids and a few veterans. "Um... I..I..heard t...t...that we were in the blue team!." A newbie stuttered out before shutting up quickly.

Satisfied with the response Jin smirked before turning to Dayami. "Well you heard the kid, I'm in the blue team.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/6/2018, 1:13 pm

Dayami folded her arms, her eyes back to daggers. "Do you have to terrorize everyone? Look at him, he almost wet his pants!" Due to her own parentage, it was easier to resist Jin's natural aura of hopelessness and misery. All she felt was a mild discomfort, which she could repel if she concentrated. Other demigods, however, were not as fortunate. The poor newbie looked thoroughly shaken; a few medicinal herbs had sprouted from his ears from the shock.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 6/9/2018, 3:35 pm

Jin raised an eyebrow at her, of course, he had to terrorize them. He had a certain reputation to uphold. As a child of Oizys, he has constantly projected an aura of misery which as you can guess made him unapproachable.
    "Of course, I do I mean how else will these guys learn. Plus the kid's fine, Aint ya kid" Jin finished as he gestured towards the still frightened kid.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/10/2018, 6:26 pm

Dayami shook her head. Clearly Jin and her had very different ideas about acceptable social interaction. "Anyway, I'm in the Red Team. Which means you've got to watch your @ss," she said, smiling bright. Of course Jin was far better at combat and strategy than her. But a kid can hope, right?
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 6/14/2018, 3:25 pm

Smirking at her competitive nature, Jin ruffled her hair fondly as if she were a kid. Knowing her she was probably pouting or at least that's what he imagined in his mind which caused an amused chuckle to escape through his lips, shocking a lot of his cabin mates.
    "Bring it migdet" He said teasingly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:50 pm