A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
The Cheshire Cat
jake.
beanie
DeadlyLynx
Belle
Leo
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Winter Wonderland dance!!

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Winter Wonderland dance!! Empty Winter Wonderland dance!!

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2014, 1:15 pm

Winter Wonderland dance!! Pm

Winter wonderland dance!

This is the topic for the Winter Wonderland dance! It will be up for a week and a half, perhaps extended, we will see.
    Lila and I have also decided events like dances and Olympus trips don't count in the 5 RP slots you have.

Your characters can come dressed up, you can branch it off into your own topics, enjoy yourselves!
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Winter Wonderland dance!! Empty Re: Winter Wonderland dance!!

Post by Leo 12/28/2014, 12:05 am

Leo's struggling to put on his massacrous bow tie. Good Cal hasn't came yet. What did she say? Was it like, he gotta wait for torturous fifteen minutes before she would come? Leo heads off to the bathroom for some last minute checking. He quickly faced his self through the mirror. Sweet! He was wearing a slim fit brown pants(brown's his style man), his tool belt topped his white long-sleeved shirt that's topped again with a smoking brown tuxedo. "You hear that bow tie? I got you set! Hmph!" he grinned while he imperfectly placed that bow tie on it's place.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 12/28/2014, 1:20 am

Cal had been getting ready for awhile. She made sure to steer clear of the Aphrodite girls who would like to get a hold on her and dress her up like a barbie doll. That wasn't how Calypso was. She liked to keep things more natural. She found a dress that was more from the modern times, rather than her white toga she wore. Besides the toga was meant for summer, and lets face it, it wasn't summer anymore. Cal ended up wearing a simple nice beige coloured dress with her hair down and lightly curled at the bottom. Lastly she put on a nice necklace and some fun shoes. It wasn't all serious, although Cal was a sucker for romance, due to Ogygia.

Eventually Calypso showed up to the mess hall, and she was looking around for Leo. She was really excited to see what he was wearing. She knew it'd likely be something very nice and she'd be very pleased with it. She spoke with a few people just mentioning hi's as they passed and casual greetings.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/29/2014, 12:21 am

"It's time to party my man!" Leo brushed his shoulder with his hands and trotted off to the dance floor. "Hmm, winter Wonderland, eh?" he wondered. "This, better be good!" he gathered speed, trying not to knock his imperfect bow tie off its place.

Then he saw her, "Whoa!" Even though he could only see her sideways, he instantly knew it was her. She was wearing this streaming hot dress that shows her image perfectly, her golden-brown hair, curled at its bottom. Beautiful. He creeped towards her from behind. "Hey, Sunshine!" Leo whispers at her ears.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/29/2014, 4:44 pm

Calypso was waiting for a bit searching around in the crowd waiting for Leo to appear. He was likely here, but she just didn't see him or hear him yet. Usually he was loud enough to hear from a mile away. Calypso smiled at the thought of Leo as such. Calypso wasn't used to wearing more modern clothing and she fiddled around with the fabric a little bit, in between conversations.

That was when she heard someone whisper in her ear. When she heard the word Sunshine she knew it was him and she smiled. Turning around she looked at him. His brown pants, of course, it was his colour and purely just his thing. She almost laughed out loud at the tool belt touch. Not in a mean way but he was such a dork sometimes, it was adorable. Cal absolutely loved how true to himself he stayed and loved his dorky mannerisms. He wore a bow tie though. "Looking classy there, Valdez, tool belt is a nice touch, brings it all together." She joked a little, and noticed his bow tie was a little crooked. "Here let me help you."

She soon started to work a bit until she got it, and it was nice and straight. "There. You uh, you look good, I mean you always look good, but tonight... you look exceptionally well, and I just mean... uh, you look perfect, actually you are perfect." She said and each time she went on to something else the pace of her words quickened, until the last bit was spoken softly and she was blushing quite a bit hoping he wouldn't notice.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 12/29/2014, 8:04 pm

Justin walked towards the Dance, trying to add some last minute gel to his hair. He could not mess this up.
    "Careful Justin, this is what you've been waiting for. You're new, introduce yourself and you might make some new friends. You might even meet a special girl." Justin muttered to himself.
    Having the goddess of love as your mom was not always great, Justin was secretly worried that if he messed this up, he would embarrass himself.

Justin made it to the dance when it was quiet, perfect.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/30/2014, 12:08 am

"My bow tie's... not... right?" Leo mumbled as she fixed his costume. He watched as she started to describe him in different kind of statements. Each came out of her mouth in cuts, but the end of every one kinda gives him this soothing feeling. She's beautiful in every ways, in every corners, wait, no corners! "Uhm... you okay?" he asked. Is she blushing? Cause her cheeks got pinkish a little bit the time their eyes met after she finished her last sentence.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/30/2014, 10:15 pm

Calypso's eyes dropped for a few moments, slightly embarrassed and a bit nervous about what she had just done and she just softly spoke, "I'm sorry, I'm fine." She was looking at her shoes now and exhaled softly. "We should just go dance or something." She suggested to him as she slowly raised her eyes to look up into his again. "I'm a rambling fool, I'm sorry." she apologized again with a little laugh.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/31/2014, 2:53 am

"Nah," Leo smiled. He remembered meeting her for the first time. Whatever he's feeling back then, he's feeling right now. He slowly slipped his finger down the side of her smooth cheeks. He smelt the natural scent of fresh cinnamons from her hair, hmm. It's overpowering him, making him drowsy, and more attracted to her beauty. Leo hugged her, nestling his head on her hair. "I... don't know what to say." Leo cuddles her a lil bit. "I love you."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/31/2014, 3:29 am

She heard him say nah, as she continued to look at him. Sometimes she often wondered what he was thinking and what was going on in his head. Most times she figured Valdez would just blurt everything out loud, what came to mind was what would be said but not always, there were quiet moments with him, as shocking as that may sound. She felt his slightly abnormally warm finger slide down her cheeks. Soon his arms encased her in a hug and even though he wasn't the strongest guy out there, and nor did she want him to be that, she could feel the strength and security in his warm embrace. He mentioned he didn't know what to say, and that's when Cal heard him say the eight letter three words combo. Calypso was very shocked, and she wasn't very good at expressing herself sometimes she'd get really shy.

Calypso began to blush a bit more and she nuzzled her face into his chest to try and hide it. "Leo.." She said softly against his chest, pausing a bit. "I-I." she stammered as she knew how she felt but to hear him say it aloud to her she almost started to tear up, and they threatened to spill over. Happy tears. She was a sap for romance but to actually have something like this happen to her? It was more than she could bare. After blinking back tears she kept her eyes closed as she had her head buried into his chest and said softly, "I love you too."
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/31/2014, 9:17 am

Leo really hoped he's not one of those awkward boyfriends. Yeah, he does prevent them by doing some of them super love moves. Moves that instantly changes the mood and emotions of the lover's love. Whoa, where did he learn that? Maybe you should go consult the love expert Piper.

Leo hugs her a little bit more tightly. "I know you do," he moaned. "Hugs are the best," he added. "I dunno. It gives me this feeling I couldn't explain." Leo unburried his head and faced her face-to-face. He's a wee bit taller than her(which is good), so his head also leaned a wee bit downwards. They faced each other, nose tips touched. "I mean, is it me doing this for the first time? Or, am I being awkward again?"

"Supersized McShizzle"

Leo Valdez

Δ

Last edited by Leo on 12/31/2014, 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 9:56 am

Cleopatra walked into the dance floor with her friends -- she didn't have a date tonight but that would change. She had set already her eyes on Hani and was determined to get him tonight. That was what she was out for. Dancing, making out, have fun!
    For the Winter Wonderland theme, she was dressed as Odette from Swan Lake: a white dress flowing down to mid-thigh, the bust stitched with arabesques of tiny pearls, her brown curls pinned up with white feathers. Even her make-up was done in glittering white and silver, bringing out the dark caramel color of her skin and her large, shimmering green eyes. Even her long lashes were tipped with just a bit of silver mascara.
    To complete her outfit, she had on Aphrodite's gift: a replica of her magic girdle. Now of course it wasn't as strong as the real one, but it caused infatuation. Her looks stretched to get closer to people's beauty ideals, her perfume was different for everyone, reminding them of things they found attractive, her voice sounded sweeter and prettier.
    Plus, the dove wings styled belt fit her outfit perfectly.

Stalking on her white high heeled ankle boots, she giggled with her friends, tucking a curl behind her ear, gossiping and always keeping an eye out for her crush.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/31/2014, 10:30 am

Hani has been to many dances in his life, mostly because his friends force him to come. This time he didn't come on his own for a certain reason that will be revealed later tonight. Yes, he was dragged here by his friends who had deserted him at one point tonight. Poor Hani.
    The Hawaiian boy wasn't even dressed up very fancy tonight anyway. All he managed throw on before he was dragged out've his cabin was a white dress shirt, dress pants, and some of those fancy mens shoes. His hair was luckily spiked up thanks to his lucky gel, which would've been sticking up out've place if he didn't use the gel. It can be a life saver sometimes.
    So here he was, leaning against the wall sipping some punch like a weirdo. More kids had came since he arrived and it was starting to get crowded in here. Hani was actually starting to feel claustrophobic and needed some fresh air. He was going to head outside, but that was until he saw a certain brunette walk through the doors. Cleo, damn.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 12:30 pm

Cleopatra was just going for a drink when she spotted Hani, leaning against the wall. They locked gaze and she let a slow, casual smile curve her full lips. She kept the eye contact for three more seconds before turning back to Niamh. She loved her sister so much, she was the bubbliest being ever. Simply, her buddy for everything, fashion, make up, beauty tips, boys, binge watching series and exchanging messages at night on tiny paper balls.
    Her friends here didn't know which boy she was going for, she had a superstition with that stuff. Better, she had all let them know there was a special boy but she wouldn't tell them who it was.

"You'll know it when I kiss him," she prettily giggled.

A lot of people were looking at her, probably thanks to the belt. Cleopatra loved her dress, it had a stitched lace bust like a ballerina's outfit, though the wider skirt flowed down to mid-thigh, decorated with strings of silver and white pearls. Her wrists glittered with white and silver jewels -- normally she found silver too cold and metallic, going for gold rather than that, but tonight was an exception.

Taking her snowy white cocktail from the Dionysus girl who worked at the bar, she tapped it against her friends' glasses and took a sip. Mmm, vanilla vodka, white chocolate liquor and coconut flakes. Delicious. She glanced at Hani again and took another sip, before looking back at her friends.

"Who's up for some dancing?" She asked.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/31/2014, 1:52 pm

Calypso could feel him hug her a little bit tighter, which she didn't mind at all. She was just quietly enjoying their hug for a few moments and soon enough he began to speak again. His voice was rather soothing a bit, and she could keep her eyes closed and sleep but they were there for a dance. She could hear all the people around them but just tried to ignore them for the most part. "Hugs are the best." She mumbled opening her eyes now, just as they were face to face, and their nose tips were touching. He asked her something and she gave him a small smile. "You're a little bit awkward but it's a cute awkward." She said softly and she leaned in and kissed him
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/31/2014, 1:57 pm

He had only been staring at Cleo for maybe a couple seconds before she looked his way. The two were just staring at each other, Hani with his little half-smile and Cleo with her pearly white one. It was a little saddening that she looked away too soon, it was obvious that Hani was upset slightly with his little frown. She was just talking and laughing with her group of friends that he always sees her with while Hani was being anti-social. Ugh he needs a drink.
    He managed to make his way to the little snack station without embarassing himself, or spilling any remaining drink on himself. There was some new punch from a recent refill and he needed something new. After taking a sip, he shrugged. Fruity.  

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 9:49 pm

Cleopatra was on the dance floor with her friends and siblings, swaying rhythmically to the music. Some of her curls had escaped her hairdo and were bouncing around her face and shoulders, glossy and weightless. Some boys were dancing closer to her, she let them in for a bit before getting away from the floor, her forehead glistening with sweat. She didn't smell of perspiration though, thanks again to her magic belt. Smiling at Hani -- she loved the way he stood, the tone of his skin and his sharp cheekbones -- again, she ordered another drink and went back on the dancefloor, briefly glancing over her shoulder at him and making eye contact. An invitation to follow her, no more no less.
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 1/1/2015, 7:33 am

She leaned over and kissed him. A slightly sensational one like what she gave the first time they met. Leo felt his self blush. A jolt of surprise took over his whole body. He could sense some of the people glancing at them. At this moment he didn't really care of his surroundings, time froze once more.

"Mi Señorita I didn't know you were that quick," he whispered, slowly loosing his voice. He leaned over and they kissed again. "Guess who invented cute awkward. You're already looking at him," he grinned.

"Supersized McShizzle"

Leo Valdez

Δ
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 1/1/2015, 7:45 am

Winter Wonderland dance!! Tumblr_lgaw8lyIZV1qglghho1_500
    zen - ares - eighteen

zen walked towards the dance floor, hands in his pockets. he had put some fake snow in his hair to make him look winter-y, and was wearing a crisp white button down, black suspenders, fancy shoes, a bow tie, and a pair of black khaki pants. he had brought his dog with him; his black german shephard rico. he was out of place, but as he was well-behaved, it didn't bring up any unwanted... problems. rico was sniffling about the refreshments table, looking for something to eat. rico, sit. zen thought, projecting his thoughts towards the dog. the dog hesitated for a second, then sat down quickly. as a child of ares, he could talk to german shephards. they were one of ares' sacred animals.

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/1/2015, 11:31 am

More people had started dancing while Hani kept drinking. He wasn't expecting any company, but that was until a certain brunette appeared next to him. She looked sweaty but she didn't smell bad, she smelled...amazing. He gave her a little smile when she headed back to the dance floor, his eyes not leaving her. Should he follow? He wasn't a good dancer but she looked at him like he should. Screw it, he's dancing. Hani set his drink on the table and practically ran after Cleo.

"You look nice today." He said before giving Cleo a little twirl.

DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/1/2015, 2:53 pm

As note people were starting to arrive, Justin decided to go get a drink, hoping to strike up a conversation with one of the other campers. He looked around, seeing the various couples dancing, and felt lonely. "They're just like you, Justin."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2015, 4:42 pm

Cleopatra was a bit let down. Nice? She looked only nice to him? Also, today? Did that mean she didn't look good the other days?
    Ah, he's probably just too shy and confused by my beauty. That must be it. After all, don't I have the infatuation belt around my waist?

Cleopatra twirled on the floor, careful not to shed any of her cocktail on the icy ground. Everything was ice here, the bar, the tables... She spotted Justin, her half-brother, having a drink then focused on the beat. She started dancing closer to Hani, her hands innocently lingering on his shoulders, her hips brushing against his. His closeness and bodily warmth were heady.

If Lakisha hadn't come as the White Witch for Halloween already, she would've come as that for this winter dance. But wearing two times the same outfit wasn't exactly great or tasteful, so instead, she had dressed up as an ice skater tonight, with the white high heeled ankle boots her mother had given her for solstice a year ago. With that, she had a slightly longer version of a figure skater's outfit: an elegant navy blue dress stitched with glittering arabesques, the silk shimmering softly while the tiny sapphire chunks of her necklace sparkled in the warm candlelight. Her thick auburn hair was pinned up in a braided bun, the same style she used for most of her skating competitions, graced with a single ice flower.
    She had come with Cassie though soon broke away to help with supervising the dance. Prevent all these bubbleheads from wrecking havoc.

]It had been some time since Lee had last been to a party; they were common at her school but she generally didn't go to them. They were all, twerk and chug. Lee rather spent that time pranking others' rooms, breaking into teachers' offices, climbing to the rooftops or sneaking out to dance on the streets. That's how she learned breakdancing after all.
    However tonight, with all the ice, breakdancing could hurt. She might still try it though -- where's the fun without the risk?
    For the winter wonderland dance, she had dressed up as Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians. Blue hoodie, brown skinny trousers, crooked stick and white hair spray, the only thing she had left out were the bare feet. Heck, she wasn't suicidal. Her feet were stuffed in big socks and flat soled leather boots, thank you very much.
    Upon entering the snowy party area, the Amerindian daughter of Hermes went straight for the buffet. There were only two other people there, Justin, from the Aphrodite's, and Zen, from the Ares'.

"Sup, pretty boy," she told Justin as she grabbed a handful of crackers. There was nothing flirtatious in her way of saying that, she generally called children of Aphrodite pretty boy or pretty girl.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/6/2015, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/1/2015, 5:04 pm

Justin heard a voice and almost dropped his food in suprise. Lee from the Hermes Cabin, Justin thought she was called, was stainding there, apparently she was talking to him.
    "Oh. Umm, hi." Now that he looked, she appeared to be dressed as some movie or character. "You're Lee, aren't you? Nice costume." Being one of the new campers, Justin didn't know many names, and what had she called him,pretty boy? What was that supposed to mean? "Wait, wait, wait. Did you just call me pretty boy?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/1/2015, 5:17 pm

"Yeah why? If it's a problem, I can call you twerky pal or duckfacer," she replied, chewing on some crackers. Ah, Aphrodite kids. She loved giving them nicknames. "And yep, I'm Lee, cabin eleven. I'd compliment you on your costume but I don't know what you're dressing up as."

Yeah, Lee wasn't particularly the most tactful person, but she wasn't straight up rude either. Not that she had cared much about her education anyway; seeing she spent most of her life between a tiny rez and a shabby boarding school in the deepest depths of South Dakota, she didn't exactly behave like the bishop of Canterbury.

Nodding thanks at the Dionysus guy, she took a glass of Coke from him and started sipping it, discretely looking around for people worth pickpocketing.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/1/2015, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/1/2015, 5:33 pm

"Ah, I see. Stupid nickname, dress insults, the works. I could say much worse but I'm never rude to a lady." Justin smirked. He what she was, the joker, the prankster.
    Justin turned away, thinking about the strange conversation with Lee, as he took a seat at the side and began to watch the dancers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:00 pm