A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
The Cheshire Cat
jake.
beanie
DeadlyLynx
Belle
Leo
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Winter Wonderland dance!!

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Winter Wonderland dance!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland dance!!

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/3/2015, 5:58 pm

Lindsey tried to sound eager at the prospect of seeing some frozen statues, they didn't really appeal to her but she plastered a smile onto her face and made a few comments non-committal comments that she prayed sounded suitable. This was way out of her comfort zone, there was nothing here that she was used to.
    Save the loud music, but even that currently both failed to suit her tastes and particularly happened to be a style that did not enjoy. On any other occasion this would have been the perfect time to call for a tactical withdrawal back to her cabin to do something else.

However, such an idea was not an option now that she had a girlfriend, she could not very well abandon Falko here. She tried to recall the advice that she had been given by her mother, hoping that it might prove useful. Especially if they ended up in an argument, particularly over something she viewed to be so trivial.
    "This is nice." Lindsey said eventually after falling quiet as was common when she found herself in an uncomfortable situation which she tried to analyse everything in. "Are you having fun?" Lindsey chose not to think selfishly and hope that Falko would not be enjoying this, she hoped instead that she would be, part of her wishing that she too could enjoy it. She liked making Falko happy, when Falko was happy and smiling, she too felt happy.
    By the Gods, I love her. Lindsey thought silently whilst starring longingly into her eyes, almost losing herself to their perfection.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 1/3/2015, 6:10 pm

Evander took a sip of his punch as he tapped his other hand restlessly against his thigh. The majority of his attention was still on his half-sister, the ever brooding Chiara. He saw her as the stereotypical Ares kid. Loud, brash, rude, and totally willing to pick on anyone and anything smaller than her. It was not a great relationship. Still, she was kin, so that meant he had to watch out for her a little, right?

"Oy, Chi, do you really think it's a good idea to drink while under arms? You already have poor impulse control." Evander said, his voice was quieter, but still loud enough to be heard over the music by anyone within a few feet. "Alcohol makes for bad decisions."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 6:58 pm

"Mmhm. Keep talking," she replied, swallowing some more of her mojito and making her way over to Alex. "Sup, man," she grinned, clasping his hand. "Doesn't look like you're enjoying yourself. You should get a drink, dude."

Ooc: short is short.

Arian walked into the party area with a couple of friends, immediately admiring the beautiful decor. Snow, blue winter light, ice statues, pine trees, foggy floor. She was dressed in a navy dress sewn with white lace around her cleavage and down her sleeves, her glossy brown hair streaked with blue and tipped with white, silvery jewelry glittering around her wrists and on her earlobes.

Bic: "Oh like, Troy? Hercules? Clash of Titans? Bleh, Clash of Titans."

On her side, apart from Disney and DreamWorks, Lee loved superhero stuff and series. The Flash, The Arrow, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, those things made her happy. And sour strings. Those things made her happiest.

Falko realized quickly that Lindsey wasn't enjoying herself and felt a pang of guilt. She had dragged her here. What if this was a huge flop?

"How would you like a little walk around the perimeter?" She asked, taking a small lantern and offering her arm gallantly

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/3/2015, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/3/2015, 7:19 pm

ooc: Chicken Dance time

BIC: Ok, so apparently it might have sounded a bit stupid. Justin thought he'd make himself even more stupid, he started to do the Chicken Dance with Lee. "I love the Chicken Dance, it's just so great. Isn't it? Justin joked. Both of them looked like complete idiots, doing the Chicken Dance in the middle of a Winter dance. Eyes were starting to draw their way, but currently, Justin didn't care what he looked like right now, he enjoyed spending this one with Lee, she could be a great friend.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male
    Number of posts : 103
    Registration date : 2014-12-24

Post by Hexisdabest 1/3/2015, 7:26 pm

Alexander heard a faint voice from the distance and saw his sister Falko waving at him. It would be awkward to dance with his sister but he has no choice. "Yeah I'd love drinkssss....., Alexander spoke in a descending tone. It turned out, Falko was talking to another person. "Ahh.. Yes, yes of course, you.... yeah.. Alexander murmured. Now he knows how bad he is when it comes to girls, even his own sister. Although, he thought that it's just his first time trying to approach girls, he might have a chance. He then saw Chiara wave towards their direction although he wasn't sure he was the one she was waving at, he gave a big smile anyways. He then heard Chiara offer a drink, Alexander composed himself and turned around, eyes closed. " Me? As in me, Alex?", He asked as he opened his eyes. It may be a wrong decision to ask if he was not the one she was offering, although he doesn't have anything to loose.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/3/2015, 7:56 pm

"Fabulous," Lee agreed. "Some of your siblings disapprove though."

Indeed some populars, including sons and daughters of Aphrodite ,were giving them looks like, how immature. Lee just grinned right back at them, imagining her next prank for cabin ten. How about some flashy green die in their shampoo? Sounded like a good idea.

"Well if they don't like that let's see if they like this," she said, grabbing Justin's waist with her hand, his own hand with her other and starting to do an awkward waltz around the dance floor. Awkward because she had no idea how you danced waltz but also because she kept stepping on his feet. "Sorry man."

"Yes you, dumbass." There was actually no rudeness or aggressivity in her voice when she insulted her friends like that. "C'mon." She went over to the bar, but not where Zen and Evander were at, looking at the cocktails. "Just choose one, they're all awesome."
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/3/2015, 8:15 pm

. Justin thought it couldn't get any worse when he saw the other Aphrodite kids' faces. Obviously, that was before Lee started doing the waltz with him. She grabbed his waist and then kept standing on his feet, spinning round and round. "Wait a second, let me show you." At that moment, Justin did what he promised not to do an hour earlier; dance seriously.

He stopped Lee and put her hand on his waist, grabbed her other hand and then began to move slowly in a circle, no standing on feet this time. He felt awkward, mainly because everyone on the Dance Floor was staring at them, Justin couldn't tell what look was on their faces.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male

Post by Hexisdabest 1/3/2015, 8:19 pm

"Wha- Chiara!? I was expecting a partner. Alexander said jokingly. Chiara has been his for a while already and she does seem to be the kind of person he'll hang around with. "Whoa." He didn't notice the drinks table on a distance before, it was all complete with a wide array of drinks. Some of them were even intoxicating. "There's a lot here, any recommendations eh? He dipped his finger on one of the bowls and tasted it, it was just strawberry juice, probably fresh from the fields. "Don't tell anyone about that" Alexander said with a smirk.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/4/2015, 3:26 am

"That does sound quite appealing." Lindsey replied, hoping that Falko did indeed want to go for a walk rather than she had noticed that Lindsey wasn't enjoying herself.
    This dance wasn't really what Lindsey found fun, however she hoped that by making an effort she could make it fun for Falko and thus have fun herself.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 1/4/2015, 3:46 am

Winter Wonderland dance!! - Page 3 Tumblr_m3cutt14Gy1qjji23
    cole - legacy of pluto - eighteen

"i've been okay, i suppose. your camp is really starting to grow on me." he said with a happy smile on his pale lips. "and you?" all around him people were dancing, and he wasn't fond of it. it was actually kinda annoying, especially if -- oh gods, here they came again -- a snogging couple was making their way around you basically 24/7. cole frowned as they walked by him once more, then turned back to lakisha. "i suppose you still don't want to dance?" he asked, a tiny bit of shame bubbling up as he remembered that she had turned him down last time, too. he was awaiting her answer, ready to flinch as she turned him down once more.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/7/2015, 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 10:30 am

Still holding his hand and waist as if she was in a judo lesson rather than a dance floor, Lee started spinning around in slow circles. One, two, three - one, two, three - one, two, three... Waltzing around to the loud party beat needed getting used to but it was exactly the type of crazy things Lee was always up for.

"Why would I tell anyone," she shrugged. She wasn't exactly a tattle-tale... quite the opposite. She always covered for her crew in Corsica when they vandalized a teacher's car or flooded the third floor of the school. She did the same here at Camp Half-Blood. "I'd go with the sangria or the mojito," Chiara told him, readjusting her fur capelet on her collarbones with the skull-shaped pins. "Both are divine."

Falko took Lindsey's arm lightly, holding the lantern in her other hand, and started walking between the fir trees over to the frozen stream. It was a bit colder so they were given fur coats and leg warmers, which immediately suppressed the goosebumps which threatened to grow on Falko's skin.
    Everything was dark and blue, the fresh snow crunching feebly under their shoes. Only their lantern gave off a flickering light, glowing warmly in the quiet surroundings. It seemed the snow swallowed every sound, white and slightly glittering, like a thick carpet. Falko stroked down Lindsey's arm to hold her hand again, intertwining her fingers with hers. The simple contact dilated her pupils and quickened her pulse. She felt ecstatic. Like nothing could ever hold the two of them back.

Lakisha gave him a side smile. "I only dance alone. On ice." With that, she took a glass of an ice cold red drink decorated with cherries and crushed ice. After taking the first sip, she tasted grenadine and citrus -- fresh, sparkly and slightly sour. "How long have you been staying here exactly?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/4/2015, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/4/2015, 10:44 am

Away from the crowds and partially hidden by the cover of the fir trees, Lindsey leaned closer to Falko before touching her lips with her own. It was the briefest of kisses, it lasted for only a few seconds if that before Lindsey had pulled back. "Are you enjoying it here?" She inquired her eyes shining with love. Lindsey generally as a whole didn't like public displays of affection, she normally saved that for when they happened to be out of sight of others.
    Initially, it took Lindsey some time to adjust to even something as simple as holding hands, she preferred as a whole to keep her emotions in check and hidden. As if some would consider it a weakness if she revealed it fully.
    Falko knew more about Lindsey than even her best friend did, there were things she would only ever admit to Falko.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/4/2015, 11:45 am

At least Lee wasn't standing on Justin's feet anymore. "So, what do you think of this?" Justin asked Lee. People were no longer staring at them which was making Justin feel better. This dance was going better than the last time Justin had danced. This time, neither Justin nor Lee had fallen over or destroyed the buffet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/4/2015, 5:09 pm

The kiss was so delicate she felt it tingling on her lips after it was finished. Lindsey's mouth tasted slightly salty, with a faraway note of fresh green apple. It was bewitching. "With you, I'd enjoy a trip to a Texas prison," she replied, stroking her hand softly with her thumb.

"This as in, what? The dance? The party in general?" She asked, trying not to slip on the icy floor.

Fortunately, her blue hoodie was keeping her moderately warm. She'd get a hot chocolate later on.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/4/2015, 5:16 pm

Lindsey felt her heart melt at Falko's words, she wanted to kiss her again but held back. "My love... I would do anything for you and go anywhere with you through Tarturus and back again." She smiled at Falko, her eyes shining brightly, she did not care for the other Demigods if they were watching, let them watch, she did not care if they judged her, she had all she needed before her very eyes.
    "I love you Falko, if anyone else say they love you more than the sun, the sea, the stars and the sky that is nothing compared to how much I love you each day, I love you with every fibre of my being." She finished her declaration of her love to her girlfriend, her cheeks flushing with colour, Lindsey normally kept such speeches for more private moments.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/4/2015, 5:24 pm

Justin was starting to get cold, as in really cold. It was starting to get dark. "About everything; the whole thing, the dance, ummm, the food?" Justin shivered, he should have brought a jacket or a jumper or something. Justin needed a hot drink, something to warm him up.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male

Post by Hexisdabest 1/4/2015, 5:26 pm

Alexander took a glass of Mojito, quite some fancy drinks for tonight, he thought. He took another one for Chiara and handed it over with a smile on his face. "Here you go, one glass of cold mojito." Alexander's not really the formal party kind of guy, he's more like the "rock all night with loud music and drunk friends" party kind of guy, but at least there's plenty of foods and drinks. "So, you're going as a viking eh? he took a short pause to take a sip from the glass, "You know, if everyone here dressed up as something they like, it would've been a lot more fun. I myself, would come in as a nudist. Alexander chuckled and took another sip. It's been a while since he had talked to Chiara, sometimes he just forgets shes a girl, that's how comfortable he is when he's with her. "Mojito's actually quite good."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2015, 6:57 pm

"Eh, man, it looks nice and everything but I wish they'd change the beat to something I can actually dance on," she replied, waltzing awkwardly. She had always been told she looked like a grasshopper -- lanky, wiry even, with long legs that just couldn't stay still, and yeah, graceless... Until she had discovered the beautiful creatures called skateboards along with the art of breakdancing.

"Well if they ever do a party like that, don't invite me. Or anyone for that matter," Chiara replied at his nudist comment with a smirk. Since she had already finished her first mojito, she gladly took the second one he offered her. After that, she'd probably take a Bloody Mary... or a sangria? She'd have to see, but first, enjoy the sparkly and refreshing mojito. "Ergh look at them," she told him, glaring at a couple ostentatiously making out around the perimeter.

Falko's blood pounded loudly in her ears. Lindsey was always so regal and fierce and confident, it had taken Falko some time to realize she had a softer, romantic side. It had surprised her, but in a positive way. Holding her hand, she stepped in front of Lindsey and locked eyes with her for a moment. Then she softly put the lantern down in the snow to pull her close, pressing her lips to hers, breathing in through her nose. Her lips were colder than hers, a bit humid from the snowflakes.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male

Post by Hexisdabest 1/6/2015, 3:35 am

About three tables away from them, a couple are making out. They look quite romantic, if you take out the fact that they are really loud. "Some people just can't wait to get a room. I don't even know if they're kissing or wrestling each other as they ate each other's faces." Sometimes, he thinks to himself as to when would he ever get the girl of his dreams, but as Alexander thinks to himself, there's a right time for that. And this time, this time is the right time to have fun. "Haven't seen the other two, I think they're either doing some "wall art" or they're deep on their sleep. Alexander reached inside his suit's pocket and took out a CD of some sort. The disk has no other design to it other than the words "Rad" written on it. "All these slow music is boring me, are you brave enough to spice up the party? I could let you do the honors, DJ." , he said as he waved the disc on Chiara's face.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/6/2015, 4:00 am

Lindsey let Falko pull her close, her eyes fluttering shut as her girlfriend kissed her. Being in love with Falko felt right, like they were meant to be together, her presence always automatically made her feel better about herself, more confident, more determined.
    She returned the kiss, putting an arm around her back softly. Falko always seemed to know what buttons to press and what things to say to result in Lindsey melting, she might try to act like she didn't care but Falko knew the truth. After all she had bore witness to such things, even the rare occurrence of Lindsey crying, a behaviour which Lindsey would never ever admit to anyone else.

Jane arrived rather slowly, her blue eyes taking everything in. This dance judging from appearances looked to be pretty cool, if you happened to enjoy the slow, snail's pace of the music. It would have been difficult for someone to not notice her arrival, which with dyed purple neck length hair and not to mention the fact that she was a staggering six foot four, a camper would have been hard pressed to not notice her arrival. Jane didn't wear a dress, after all it was her, she would never be seen in one, mostly because she found them difficult to fight in. Instead she'd come in a neater, cleaner version of the clothes she normally wore, black boots (only slightly muddy), faded denim shorts with a dark brown studded leather belt and a plain black t-shirt. She never dressed up for the formal occasions. She did not see the point not when there wasn't anyone for her to impress. She spotted her friend Chiara and waved at her, but did not go over to her friend just yet.

The small form of Valerie moved around the other demigods, she had arrived with some of the brothers and sisters, however those said brothers and sisters she swiftly lost as they disappeared to do their own thing. However, it did not stop her searching for them or enjoying the music. The music suited her tastes perfectly. Her outfit had been selected by an daughter of Aphrodite, who she happened to be a good friend of. She wore plain black flat shoes with a long sparkly purple dress, her hazel brown hair styled into curls. The fourteen year old noticed that her outfit got her some looks from the other demigods, which was both great meaning that they had noticed her but also slightly uncomfortable, since she didn't like being the centre of attention. She stopped, her search halted when her ice blue gaze fell on Alexander, yet she swiftly looked away in case he or anyone caught her starring.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male

Post by Hexisdabest 1/6/2015, 4:34 am

Alexander continued waving the disc. He thought that changing the slow music into dubstep would be fun, probably even make others enjoy more. Newcomers came in, the more the merrier as they always say. One girl caught his attention, she was wearing a sparkly dress, had brown hair, and her face, it's just like Alexander's type. She looks quite cute, although he doesn't know her name yet. There maybe someone calling him or talking to him but his attention is away. He saw her look over his direction, he wasn't sure if she's looking straight at him or at others, it doesn't matter, she looks sweet. He came back to his senses, finally noticing he's still waving the disc, he kept the disc back to his coat and looked back at Chiara, he could have been waving that disc fro minutes. Chiara must've noticed him staring at the girl, he doesn't care anyway. "Yeah, Chiara, you know, yeah... Just. A. Second. Be right back, roger? Alexander slowly walked towards her. A first time for him to make a move, a dance is a dance anyway isn't it? And it's not a dance without a partner.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/6/2015, 4:39 am

Valerie had begun to slowly move away when a swift glance over her shoulder revealed the boy heading towards her. Her heart beat faster whilst her mind raced with alarm. She smiled at him shyly, having little choice but to look up at him, Valerie was well and truly on the shorter side in life. "Hi." She greeted him, hoping that he would be friendly and the girl who he was with or had been with wasn't his girlfriend. That would be very awkward. Valerie always made a point of going to these dances, whether with just her friends or with someone, she went because they were fun. Part of her mind imagined that her brothers and sisters might have something to do with this, they rather conveniently disappeared before she spotted him.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Male

Post by Hexisdabest 1/6/2015, 4:56 am

Alexander was shocked after the girl said hi. He forgot about his mojito and probably shook a bit of it. He's always quite shy whenever it comes to someone he has special special feeling for, probably because he was rejected after confessing to his crush back when he was at the 5th grade. His ears are starting to feel hot and his heart beating louder. "H-hi? Me? I-I mean, hi. So.... Hi, how's the dance so far? I-I mean.... Hi?, Alexander stuttered a bit. He took a gulp of his mojito with his shaky hands.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/6/2015, 3:17 pm

Justin continued dancing, his legs starting to tire out. Justin looked down in Lee's dark brown eyes, to think that they'd only met about an hour or so ago. "So Lee, what kind of music are you into?" Justin asked, it was polite to ask and he kinda just wanted to keep the conversation going. He enjoyed talking to Lee, she was funny, sarcastic and also easy to talk to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 4:42 pm

Chiara took the disc with a grin. "Go make out, Batman," she told Alexander and turned away, finishing her mojito in a couple of gulps. She had spotted Jane and replied to her wave with a grin and a nod, but didn't go to see her yet. First, the CD.
    She slipped away towards the turn tables, both set on heavy ice blocks. An Apollo kid and a Dionysus girl were there, selecting the music and compiling lists. How could she get them away...? Well yes, she could beat them up, but that would get her thrown out of the party with kitchen duty till next Saturday.

"Hey guys, here is something to drink," she told the two, holding a sangria glass in each hand.

"Um..thanks," the girl said, obviously not inhabited to Chiara being nice, "but we're kinda working right now."

"Working? This is a party! There's no work here," she said and shoved the glasses into their hands.

"Watch it!" the Apollo kid hissed as part of the drink spilled on his clean white shirt.

"Whoops."

He glared at her. "I gotta get a new shirt now. Thanks a lot, Chiara."

She just smiled at him, discretely putting the CD into the drive. "So sorry. Do you wanna get a new shirt too?" she asked the Dionysus girl.

"I'm fine," she replied, having already gulped down half of her sangria. Dionysus kids and alcohol.

Dubstep suddenly erupted, cutting off the slow dance. Drops and sub-basses mixed into each other, pumping new life into the party. Most Aphrodite children complained in loud voices but the rest reacted with enthusiasm. And Chiara had already gone back into the crowd; she caught the gaze of Jen, the Dionysus girl, who briefly shook her head at her before shrugging and just going with it.

The music suddenly changed to dubstep and Lee let go of Justin's hand and waist altogether. "Maaan, that's what I'm talking about!" As she had just told Justin, she was mainly into rap, hip-hop and dubstep so logically when the music changed to a powerful beat with epic drops, she grew the biggest grin. Now that she could dance on. She immediately started top-rocking, her arms swaying back and forth dynamically with the movement of her legs then she suddenly dropped down on one hand, sending her legs flying around her body before replacing her hands with one elbow once she gained enough speed and spinning on her elbow with her legs over her head. Knees bent and ninety degrees apart, she stayed like that for a couple of seconds, just watching the world blur around her in a flow of colors.

The kiss was so exquisite and warming Falko didn't even feel the cold. She drew away softly and rested her forehead against Lindsey's, closing her eyes and breathing quietly, focusing on this moment, on holding Lindsey in her arms, of being so close to her. The daughter of Deimos finally drew away, picked up the lantern, smiled at Lindsey and resumed walking. "I was wondering, would you like to go on a trip to New Rome with me?" she asked after a moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:18 pm