A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
The Cheshire Cat
jake.
beanie
DeadlyLynx
Belle
Leo
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Winter Wonderland dance!!

DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Winter Wonderland dance!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland dance!!

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/6/2015, 4:52 pm

Then the music changed. All of a sudden, the slow, classical music turned into dubstep. The waltz ended and then Lee was... spinning on her elbow. She had taken up part of the dance floor and was breakdancing, to be honest, she was very good at it. "Where did you learn how to do that?" Justin yelled in suprise. You could hardly see her, it was like that was a huge blur on the floor.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 1/6/2015, 4:56 pm

Hani's thoughts were getting fogged up by the closeness building up between him and Cleo. He's never been this close to her before and it really made his cheeks flush a little. Who was he kidding, if it was possible he'd be burning up by her touch.
    Next thing you know, she was gone. She had slipped out've his grasp and was gone from their little circle of dancers. Hani was left there with the most confused expression ever while being pressed between all those sweaty bodies. He needed some fresh air now. It took some time to wiggle out've the dance circle (and his feet were stepped on a lot) but he found himself outside. The cold air felt nice, really nice.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/6/2015, 4:59 pm

Jane smiled seeing that her friend was up to no good and changing the music to something more suitable. The demigod found it highly amusing as most of her fellow campers had come in some form of smart if not formal dress. For Jane, she didn't see the point of dressing up fancy.

Lindsey enjoyed the sound of Falko's breath and how it felt against her cold skin. The chill did not bother her, nor did that the offer Demigods could see the warmer, softer more loving side of her. She walked with Falko as they moved on. Falko's question came as a surprise to her, Lindsey still believed firmly that the Romans were a threat to them and her camp.
    Going to visit them... Seemed to be kind of walking into a trap.
    "If I can go armed and armoured... Then I will go with you Falko." She answered after much consideration, Lindsey never went without her sword and rarely without her shield. She did not want to be caught unaware and unarmed by the Romans.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2015, 5:52 pm

Lee had just let herself drop flat on her hands and used the momentum to push herself back onto her feet effortlessly when she heard Justin over the beat. Her died hair looked sparkly white under the stroboscopes, like fresh, weightless snow. "The streets," she grinned. "Do you actually think I sleep at night, in my boarding school?" She gave him a look of pssh, I'm not that boring, and went right back to it. The floor was cold and a bit sticky, but why would that bother her? She had had worse. Spins, drops, floor rocks, hand glides, she did everything that came to her mind. Finally she moonwalked back to Justin and gave him a grin, messing her hair up with one hand before getting right back into the music. The way she moved, it seemed the bass and the drops were literally bashing through her body, sending her arms in a stuttering wave and having her freeze into a stance as if she had just stepped on electricity. She pushed herself back on her feet to fall backwards on the side of her legs and feet, one hand behind her to press herself into a standing position a second later. "C'mon, pretty boy! Get into the beat!" she said, pushing her ribcage to the side with one hand whilst keeping her head in the same place for the robot-ish dance that suited dubstep so well.

Cleopatra put her hands on her poor ears -- dubstep. Really? If Hani wasn't there and if her outfit wasn't so gorgeous, she'd leave right now. Taking a sip of her cocktail, she spotted Hani getting out of the dancing crowd and pulled the corner of her full lips into a smirk. Looking away from him, she walked towards the snowy fir trees, making sure she stalked across Hani's field of vision so he'd know where she was and possibly walk after her.

"Sup, Jane," Chiara smirked at her tall friend. "Like the music?"

Dubstep and rap were most of Chiara's musical world, along with rock, punk and electro. She had learned to breakdance and street dance with her cousin and their crew in Corsica, so she logically started to move in a rhythmic then stuttering way, as if electricity was flowing through body. Then she dropped to the floor, flinging her legs around her body, bringing them apart and back together before freezing them above her head in a twist, then jumping back on her feet. The viking outfit was kind of heavy, but that was okay with her.

"I think weapons aren't allowed in New Rome, we have to leave them at the Pomerian line," Falko mused, lighting the way in front of them with the lantern. "But that's okay, we'll spend most of our time in the military camp, right?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post Lindsey ..

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/6/2015, 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/6/2015, 6:04 pm

"You know it nice outfit didn't know Vikings came in that size." Jane joked good naturedly with her friend. "Beats that slow music nonsense." She did not care much for the classical songs, she preferred loud music, the more metal the better. Jane whistled approvingly at her friend's dance moves, she herself knew that she could not dance like that, unless she plundered her rather unorthodox combat style for dance moves.
    She really didn't feel like doing that just yet.

Lindsey shook her head. "The danger is with the Romans why would we want to go there unarmed?" She would go anywhere with Falko, but what she was asking went against Lindsey's character and instincts. She would take a lot of convincing in order for her mind to be changed.
    "I want to take my weapon with me at the very least." Her right hand resting on her sword's hilt as if to prove the point that the weapon went with her anywhere. It had even been rumoured that she intended for it to be cremated with her when she died. The sword would go with her, always.
    "Why do you want to go see the Romans so badly anyway?" She questioned Falko. To Lindsey, the Romans were very much a potential threat and a possibly enemy.

OOC: Tis okay Morgan ^^
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/6/2015, 6:26 pm

Dubstep music filled his ears and Hani frowned slightly. No, he wasn't extremely found of Dubstep, his sister calls him "indie trash", whatever that was. Still, this music didn't perk his interest, more bore him.
    But a flash of silver out've the corner of his eye perked his interest. The flash was the light coming off of Cleo's amazing dress and the sight made Hani smile a bit. Yes he thought that Cleo was beautiful and the dress made her beauty show. Let's skip the mushy stuff and get to the good thoughts.

"I thought you left me for a second." He said once he was close enough to Cleo. "Sneaky little girl." A smile graced his face.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

Post by jake. 1/7/2015, 7:05 am

Winter Wonderland dance!! - Page 4 Tumblr_m3cutt14Gy1qjji23
    cole - legacy of pluto - eighteen

cole smiled at lakisha, nodding. "i should've guessed." he said, then cocked his head to one side and began answering her question. "i'm guessing two weeks or so? i don't keep much track of time. i kinda go with the flow, actually." he hesitated. "so, you're an ice skater? that sounds very cool. uh... no pun intended." he murmered the last part, a flush creeping around at his cheeks.

Winter Wonderland dance!! - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mqgo7b2fC21qz4rgp
    elijah - hephaestus - sixteen

strolling into the winter wonderland dance, elijah whistled. his tousled hair was even more tousled than usual, and he was wearing a simple white tanktop and a pair of (only slightly) baggy black jeans. his ring was on his finger, and he fiddled with it as he made his way to the crowd. he had grabbed a drink and was leaning against the bar, shoulder blades aching from the constant pressure. he flexed his back muscles quickly, then spotted something on the dance floor... what the he -- no, hold on. who the hell was -- oh. of course. it was her again. he rolled his eyes, and slowly made his way through the crowd once more, chuckling quietly. he reached lee and some other guy, who he instantly recognized as justin something-something from the aphrodite cabin. he gave him a quick nod, and a grin, then turned to lee. "climber girl, what exactly are you doing? you look like you're going into cardiac arrest." he said, right eyebrow perked, smirk dancing on his lips.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/7/2015, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2015, 7:44 am

Standing on her hands, Chiara flung her legs around her once more then over her head and stood back up, her red curls slightly messy from the dance. "Slow music is boring," she grinned, top-rocking to the beat. The spiked hem of her red skirt flew around her legs, clad in black leggings. "So, what's up girl? Enjoying the party?"

"I think the Greco-Roman friendship is something important," Falko replied. "It should be sustained and preserved, and these trips are the perfect opportunity to learn more about them and make some friends."

She knew about Lindsey's view on the Romans -- after all, this wasn't the only conversation they had had about them -- but she still believed these visits to New Rome were important, like Chiron had said.

Lakisha frowned at the sudden music change. Dubstep. Why, Zeus, why? She moved away from the dance floor, letting other cabin leaders take over for now. There was no way she'd let her ears suffer from that music.

"My grandfather made me compete from a very young age on," she replied. "I've stopped now, with all the wars. I don't know if I'll go back into it." Her grandfather and her weren't exactly on good terms right now. "I've decided to start my studies in New Rome next September," she added, sipping her drink.

Lee froze in the middle of a head spin, her legs almost one eighty degrees apart. A new guy had arrived, hanging upside down from the floor (in her view), but she recognized his voice. "Smokey boy! What's up, didn't see you here." She pushed herself into a handstand and brought her feet under herself to stand up. She clasped his shoulder as a greeting before passing a hand through her white hair. The son of Hephaestus wasn't dressed up or anything, just in a white tank top and baggy jeans -- his usual getup. Lee shook her head in playful disapproval, a grin on her face.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/7/2015, 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/7/2015, 8:37 am

"Well it is of moderate interest now that A your here and B the music is something good." Came the reply. "Seems like your enjoying the dance." She wondered if Chiara had heard about the practice fight that she'd fought with one of her brothers earlier, well earlier being a few days ago. Which probably was enough time for her to find out. Jane often picked fights with the Ares' kids, sometimes she even won them, much to the loser's disgust and to the delight of the other children because they got to torment the loser.

"They aren't our friends Falko, they would be more than happy to kill us." Lindsey argued wishing that Falko would see it from her angle. "Why should we go unarmed? It's bad enough that they came here!" She had not been too pleased when the Romans came for a visit to Camp Half-blood. The daughter of Nemesis had been a few inches away from down right hostile to them, seeking solace by the lake away from the Romans who invaded the camp in her mind. Visit New Rome? Lindsey couldn't do that, maybe if she were allowed to take arms with her then perhaps then but there would be zero chance she could be convinced to go unarmed.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/7/2015, 11:50 am

"y-you have? thats amazing! i'm starting in early summer, really. i'm all good to go!" cole said and ruffled his hair. he scowled. "weird. i haven't seen you around other than that time i gave you a tour." he said and shrugged.

elijah smirked as dubstep came on. this wasn't his kinda music, but he found it okay. he generally preferred indie stuff. some mumford and sons. a bit of country. a lil rock. "haven't seen you in quite a while, eh? not since that trip to new york." he gave her a wink and then tapped a table near the refreshments. "fancy a sit?" he said and stuck his tongue out to her, swinging his leg over the high chair, grabbing a fistful of crisps as he did so.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/8/2015, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/7/2015, 1:01 pm

A new boy went up to them, apparently him and Lee were good friends. Justin went over to the older boy to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Justin." He smiled, Justin enjoyed meeting others.

Flynn walked round the Dance Floor, taking a small seat bear the edge, Flynn had been in his cabin all day, he needed some fresh air. And what other place to get fresh air than the Dance Floor? Flynn looked aroun for anyone he knew, nobody yet. He moved his chair so he could see the dancers.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2015, 3:34 pm

Falko wished she had never brought up the subject -- now they were at it again. Falko had just thought it would be a romantic suggestion, leading softly into the subject of their (possible) common studies in New Rome. You know, going to college, getting a villa near the Circus Maximus, being safe. Of course, Falko wanted to do a career as an acrobat but she could still have a pied-à-terre in New Rome, right?
    "Lindsey...," she started, not sure what to say. "We all have our rivalries. But we made peace with the Romans; they are friends."

"I always enjoy some good dubstep," Chiara grinned. "At least I can really dance on that."

She often went clubbing with her friends in Corsica but breakdancing was how she really let herself go. "Want a drink?"

"I was in New Rome a couple of times," Lakisha told him, still stalking away from the music. "If I had wanted to talk to you, I would've found you." She gave him one of those smiles that didn't quite say if she was teasing or serious. "Which course are you applying for?" Lakisha asked.

"Are you seriously asking me to sit when they're playing dubstep?" Lee asked then shook her head. "Now you say it I could use a Coke. Wanna tag along, pretty boy?" she asked Justin before heading to the bar. A Dionysus kid handed her a glass of coke decorated with a big slice of fresh lemon and garnished with crushed ice. "Yeah well, I had school," she told Elijah. "What about you, did you stay here or did you do whatever you do when you're not getting trapped with some kid in a scare house?" She briefly explained Justin how Elijah and her had gone to a scare house in New York and had found themselves ambushed by empousai.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/7/2015, 4:10 pm

Lindsey looked hurt she hated arguing with Falko, especially as Falko knew where the chinks in her suit of armour were. "I'm not as forgiving as you are." She tried to explain to her. "We fought them once... I can't dine with former enemies and go unarmed Falko." She looked like she was struggling, she sighed, remembering Nemesis' advice on compromise. "Okay Falko I'll go... For you." Lindsey forced herself to smile but the prospect of spending time with former enemies strangely failed to appeal to her, however... Making her girlfriend happy did appeal to her.

"You can dance better than me Chiara." Came the reply, Jane remained quite static not dancing to the music even though she enjoyed it. She wondered what Chiara had been up to, having not seen her friend for some time. "How have you been Chiara? I've not seen you in ages." Which was true, it hadn't helped that Jane kept herself rather busy and to herself, mostly down by the beloved water.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/7/2015, 5:43 pm

Genevieve walked into the Dance floor, looking around at her fellow campers. A small smile formed on her face as she headed toward the refreshment table. She was wearing a white dress that stopped at her ankles with a pair of heels. Genevieve realized that she her dress wasn't really outstanding, but she was okay with that. She didn't want all eyes to be on her. The demigoddess picked up a cup and filled it with some punch juice before walking over to sit down at a empty table.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/8/2015, 12:13 pm

cole wasn't sure what to think of that. he frowned for split second, and pretended that he totally didn't feel hurt by the comment. hey, what could you say, cole was an emotional wreck, generally. he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "yeeeeah..." he fiddled with the hem of his button down. "i'm thinking economics or something along those lines. possibly buisness." he said and pressed his lips together into a smile, he still felt a bit down from her comment.

elijah snickered and went with lee to get a coke, and smiled at the boy "i've been in school, yeah." he murmered, and picked up a can of orange juice. he wrinkled his nose a bit, but sipped from it nonetheless

ooc: short oops.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/9/2015, 4:08 pm

"What does it matter if I left you, now that you found me again?" Cleopatra asked with an amused smile, resting a playful hand on his forearm. She sipped her cocktail and kept walking between the cold fir trees, the snow glittering softly on their dark green needles. The path was rimmed with ice and covered and snow-like dust, icicles tingling in the soft wind.

"No Lindsey," Falko replied. "I don't want to make you do something you don't want to. I just thought it would be fun; but I see you really don't want to and I'm not going to push you." She softly stroked her hand, before gallantly taking her arm. "Let's just forget about it and enjoy this romantic walk, my love."

"Oh I've been good," Chiara replied, chugging down a Bloody Mary. "Been to Corsica for Christmas, before that I was on a Quest and a combat mission." And Hayden died. "Been to Camp Jupiter a couple of times too, seen my brand new Roman siblings. What about you?"

Arian noticed Genevieve sitting alone and felt a bit bad for her; nobody should sit alone at a dance. Excusing herself at her friends', the daughter of Apollo walked over to her in her navy, lace-trimmed dress. "Hey!" she smiled, holding a virgin cocktail in her hand. "I really like your dress, it's beautiful!"

Economics. Business. That screamed money, something Lakisha despised. It also screamed her grandfather, someone she didn't despise, but whom she was starting to fiercely dislike. "I see," came the reply. "I'm thinking about law myself. Or nivology, but who needs nivology nowadays?"

"Where do you live again?" she asked, already half-done with her glass of Coke. "Wait no, where do you guys live? Hah, probably nowhere near me."

OOC: short too :p
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/9/2015, 4:18 pm

Lindsey pulled Falko close, hiding her head in her shoulder trying to disguise the fact that her cheeks were wet from tears. "I love you Falko... I would go with you if I could but..." She mumbled into her shoulder. "Please stay safe... I know not what I would do if anything was to happen to you." Lindsey was glad that Falko wouldn't push her to try and make her go to something that she was ill-suited for. However she felt a great shame for what she believed to be an abandonment of her beloved. She pulled away returning to the posture that they'd been in before so that they could continue their way. Apart from the edges of her eyes being slightly red, there was very little to indicate that Lindsey had cried.

"All very nice." Jane replied smiling, her own story not being that interesting. The usual tale of fighting and swimming, or boating. In fact she believed it to be so un-interesting Jane declined to actually speak of it. "I'm afraid that I haven't been that interested."Jane admitted, it was probably easy to just take a guess at what she had been up to.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/9/2015, 4:25 pm

Genevieve looked up to see Arian coming toward her. She had seen her around camp a few times, but never really introduced herself officially. The demigoddess stood up and smoothed out her dress before greeting her. "Oh, hi! Thank you! I kinda got it last minute." She laughed a bit before complimenting her dress. "I love your lace-trimming!"
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/11/2015, 9:36 am

Justin was starting to get tired, he would be heading back to his cabin. "I'm gonna go hit the hay. Nice meeting you Lee, Elijah." He waved at them both as he started to walk away.

After an hour of eating, drinking and watching the other people dance, Flynn got up, finished his drink and started to walk back to the Janus cabin. Fun,fun,fun. It hadn't been fun, it had been very boring.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2015, 10:26 am

"It's okay Lindsey. Don't worry, if the Romans attempt anything, I'll scare their butts to Tartarus like you know I can," she grinned at her beautiful girlfriend, holding the warm lantern above the glistening blue snow. (Yes blue because it's dark.) People think bliss was being on a beach in summer with a cocktail in their hand, but that was wrong. Bliss was walking on a snowy trail between ice-garnished pine trees, next to a fierce red-head whom you love like there's no tomorrow.

Chiara spent the rest of the evening chatting with Jane about fighting techniques and weapon types, occasionally breakdancing on the dancefloor when there was a really good song. When it was around three am, her mind cloudy and fuzzy from all the cocktails she had drunk, she made it back to her cabin, climbed into bed without even taking her costume off and dozed off.

"Aww, thanks!" Arian said, sitting down next to her. "I got it from this beautiful shop in Naples -- anyway." She chuckled, taking a sip of her cocktail, seeing a girl dressed up as Elsa walk by. "Let's have a drinking game : drink every time you see someone dressed up as a Frozen character. Oh, there, another one!" she said nodding towards a couple; the guy was dressed up as the 10th Doctor, the girl as Anna of Arendelle. Jana Kay and James, she recognized them. Such an adorable couple! "Drink's on me."

"Kay, man, see you around!" Lee said, brofisting him. She chatted with Elijah for the next hours, walking around the perimeter, tossing some snowballs at dancing couples -- or kissing couples, which was even funnier -- until she decided her bed was calling her and went back to her cabin.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/11/2015, 10:36 am

Lindsey smiled at Falko. "I know you will... I just worry about you." She whispered, her heart filled with adoration for her wondrous girlfriend, who at times could be scary. Not that Lindsey would admit that Falko could be scary, Falko in her opinion was only ever cute, save for the rare occasions where her temper flared up. It was a topic of great debate in Lindsey's mind which one of them had the worst temper, she suspected that she held that trophy, no one in all of camp held a grudge like Lindsey, her wrath would be truly terrible once awoken.
    There was no lie Lindsey felt protective about Falko, not overly protective for she knew Falko could kick peoples' butts quite happily, but the usual protectiveness that one felt over the person who their heart loved with all it's fibre and being.
    "If... Anything does happen I will find you and kill whoever or whatever did anything to you." Lindsey's tone became like ice, cold, unloving, almost cruel. It was all too easy to imagine her slaughtering entire armies or burning the entire world to ashes just so she could dig Falko out from it. If she held a fatal flaw it would be her love for Falko, someone evil could exploit that because Lindsey would do anything to keep Falko safe from harm.

If something truly terrible happened to her and by the gods she prayed that she would never lose her beloved girlfriend, her wrath and rage would burn with a terrible vengeance on whatever or whoever took her.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/11/2015, 10:55 am

A boyish grin spread onto Hani's face when he felt Cleo's hand on his forearm. It was so delicate and soft, he was tempted to grab her hand to hold. Then again, that'd be pretty weird and she might get creeped out. So Hani stuffed his hands in his pockets and followed Cleo through cold trees.

"These are pretty cool." He muttered aloud before turning back to Cleo. "So, how have you been since I last saw you? I believe it was with the dragon. Seems so long ago."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/11/2015, 12:22 pm

The daughter of Hestia laughed some and gave her a nod. "Yeah, looks do it!" Genevieve stood up and straightened her dress. She grabbed a virgin cocktail from the table and pointed to a girl who was dressed in a light blue dress. "Drink!" She chugged it down before wiping her mouth clean.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:40 pm