A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Calixto Creed

Mythological_Chaos
    Mythological_Chaos

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2023-09-05

Calixto Creed Empty Calixto Creed

Post by Mythological_Chaos 9/9/2023, 4:51 pm

Name: Calixto Creed

Eyes: Blue/Grey (depends on whether/my mood)

Hair: Blonde/Golden, Short, Wavy

Height: 5,4ft

Body Type: Lean

Skin Color: Honey (I prefer saying I'm Golden because that's what it looks like to me sometimes!)

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Parent: Unknown

Country of Origin: Unknown

Pets: Golden Cornsnake called Midas (I'm absolutely terrified of snakes, but my cousin gave me Midas when I was staying with my Aunt, Uncle, and him for a while. Maybe in hindsight Midas was NOT a good name...)

Talents: Acoustic Guitar; Story Writing, Writing Poetry, Archery, Medical Stuff

Weapon**: Bow & arrow that I am able to conjure up out of pure light

Personality: HUGE book nerd - I can usually read a whole book a day if I'm enjoying it. I tend to wake up quite early (unless it's Winter), and I really enjoy watching the sunrise whilst practicing my guitar, reading or writing my own stories. I love how quiet the world is in the early mornings, and listening to the beautiful music of nature.

Flaws: Too quick to love, Altruism

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Archery, Can hear frequencies outside of 'normal' human hearing (such as dog whistles)

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Singing hymns to strengthen or heal others (super tiring for me however), Rhyming Curse, Vitakinesis, Redistributing Pain

Life Before Camp*: I never met my parents. I didn't even really have somewhere reliable to live for most of my life. I got passed from home to home, foster care to care home to foster home, and it went on like that for a while. I did live with my 2 cousins, Aunt and Uncle for almost a whole year... but then this really weird thing happened, and I'm not even sure if it actually happened or if it's just my brain creating stories again, but after that, I didn't really stay anywhere for over a month. I got moved around from school to school as well, until I decided to just skip and learn what interested me. That's how I got to learn guitar, and how I learnt all this stuff about First Aid. Anyway, one day when I was hiding from school in my usual tree, some creature came sneaking around, and I had seen them around my current foster home a few days before this, and when they saw me, they said they were something called a Satyr, and had been looking for me. And... that's how I got to this place. So, hi, I guess.

RP Example*: Hey! I'm Calixto, what's your... Wow. This place is wicked! Look at the basketball court... And the archery range... And... Wow. This place is insane. There are SO MANY places to watch the sunrise.

Any notes about your characters: Freckles all over bridge of nose & cheeks.
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Calixto Creed Empty Re: Calixto Creed

Post by FinnsRainbow 11/3/2023, 11:57 am

Sorry for the late reply!

- Please choose one colour for the eyes, we tend to keep things realistic here :)
    - when you say the skin is honey-coloured, do you mean like your character's white but very tan?
    - Please add a bit more to the personality! What's Calixto like? He sounds creative and curious, but what else? (We usually ask for at least 5 personality traits)
    - Also do add some real character flaws - personality traits that are actually positive can be interesting but we also need think like idk, being impatient or quick to anger or dismissive etc. If you have a little backstory for the flaws that can help too!
    - Add some limits to your powers. For how many posts can he perform a spell and how many posts does he need to cool down before he can do it again?