A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Kendall's Bunk

the son of poseidon
    the son of poseidon

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2012-06-21

Kendall's Bunk - Page 5 Empty Re: Kendall's Bunk

Post by the son of poseidon 7/13/2012, 6:16 pm

ooc: :) yo can u accept me please
    the son of poseidon
    the son of poseidon

Male

Post by the son of poseidon 7/18/2012, 4:44 pm

OOC:plz
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/18/2012, 8:55 pm

ooc: Poseidon, asking me (or any mod, for that matter) would make us less likely to look at your form.
    the son of poseidon
    the son of poseidon

Male

Post by the son of poseidon 7/19/2012, 10:06 am

ooc:oh soz
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2012, 1:28 pm

I walked in, glancing around. It felt... strangely empty around here. I put my backpack and Bloody War under the bunk, wondering what was missing, when I remembered: Mars. Damn. I face-palmed and left the cabin to go see that Apollo kid.

Last edited by Kendall on 2/1/2013, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2012, 2:35 pm

I walked back into the cabin with Mars, sighing as I looked around. Well, this was basically the first time I'd entered the cabin since the quest without my shoulder feeling like hell -- cherish it, Kendall, cherish it. I shuffled over to my bunk and, pulling off my shoes, laid down on it and went to sleep, Mars scurrying to his little blanket-bed and curling up there, too.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2013, 4:04 pm

I woke up slowly, staring at the foot of my bed/bunk for a few moments before I stretched and sat up, trying to figure out what year was it.... Oh, wait. 2013. Yeah. I rolled my formerly-injured shoulder and rejoiced -- its healing hadn't been just a dream. I ran my hands through my hair to undo most of the knots, not caring if I still looked like a madwoman when I left the cabin. Glancing over at Mars, I found he was still asleep, buried in a little nest made of old blankets. I pulled on my shoes and, leaving my bed unmade, left the cabin to head to the armory and see whether or not I could make a new harpoon.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/24/2014, 6:16 pm

For once, the biting chill of fall going into winter had been let into camp to nip at the heels of all non-ice or snow demigods, and Kendall was sure feeling the metaphorical heat. Wrapped up in her blanket with her boar Mars snuggling into her side, snoring loudly in his sleep and rubbing his back against her stomach, she had been sitting in the darkness of her cabin polishing her Celestial bronze sword Bloody War with an old, bluish cloth that had probably been one of her old t-shirts, long ago.

When she had woken up that morning, the daughter of Ares decided it was a nice day to stay inside and rest. After the quest with her younger half-brother Eric, her shoulder still felt the phantom pains of what the brick had done to it back in the old temple; she had probably exacerbated it while training with her cabinmates, because her arm kept spasming and it almost hurt to move it. Ken wasn't one to go see the healers, though, so she'd just slept in later than usual and had spent all day trying to clean up her general bunk area and weapons, maybe read a few newspaper articles she had taken from the library a week ago to catch up on what was happening in the outside world. She hadn't left camp for more than a day since her quest, which was... several months ago. Something like that.

Stifling a yawn, Kendall glanced out the window at the orange sky, noting it was only about six o'clock in the evening now. Winter? No problem. Her siblings would march right back in to get some jackets and then leave to go train some more, the nutbags. She admired them for being so determined to fight and improve themselves, but at least she knew when enough was enough.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 6/21/2015, 1:11 pm

Hermes landed in here. He was especially cautious; Ares kids were deadly. He'd been attacked before, someone thinking he was an intruder. It wasn't a pleasant experience, not something he wanted to recall. So, the plan was to get this over with as quick as possible. He'd already gotten the gift out before entering the cabin, to reduce the time in here as much as possible, thus less chance of injury. This was a long thin spear. Hermes could feel the magic within it, but didn't know what it did, nor did he want to. Not when Ares was involved. He dropped the spear on the girls bed, and flew out quickly.

Details of Gift - A CB spear called Ian that is filled with knowledge of many famous warriors from the Greek legends, which has created this one spirit whom has the knowledge of all of these figures so that it can talk to Kendall and try teach her to fight. However, it has a tendency to "back seat drive" in a fight and will try and bark orders to Kendall, which could have a tendency to lead to an argument/war or five. It will only respond and talk to Kendall, if anyone else tries to use it, it grows hot and can burn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 10:31 am