A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+22
Not_The_Only_One
Crazy
Panda Coffee
Dangeresque
Milocross
Fighter
Steve Rogers
Haiden
Aiden
Kiryuu-Kun
Aze Cluzt
Roman the Emo Dragon
magnetonrobo
Aisling Blaise
Princess Amy
Random Emo Person
ML
suppeepsiamcoolster
Rachel
Daniel
Kendall
Kasi
26 posters

Talking to Rachel.............i mean the oracle

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Talking to Rachel.............i mean the oracle - Page 10 Empty Re: Talking to Rachel.............i mean the oracle

Post by GwrachSeren 4/28/2012, 9:08 pm

"Hi," Ilithyia said and smiled. "Um. Chiron sent me..."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Talking to Rachel.............i mean the oracle - Page 10 Empty Re: Talking to Rachel.............i mean the oracle

Post by Kendall 4/28/2012, 9:10 pm

"Oh.... Yeah! I asked for you a couple of hours ago. So, how've you been?" Rachel shifted herself so that she was sitting up, her feet hanging off the bed.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/28/2012, 9:15 pm

"I'm fine. I'm a little confused though. It's not everyday someone Norse gets sent to the Oracle. What about you?" she replied.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/28/2012, 9:19 pm

Rachel frowned for a moment, then snapped her fingers. "Oh yeah.... There's a Greek god involved in this somewhere. That might be why you've been se-- oh boy, here it goes...."

Green mist began to float into the room from the windows and from the door, floating into the room and filling it. Rachel's eyes glowed bright green as she recited in a gravelly, ancient voice

"Three must go to the North, led by a daughter of fire
    And recover a dwarve's gift from her father's sire
    Face the trials and tribulations and finally the curse
    And the deal struck between giant and god reverse
    To the White God, return what was theirs
    But parting will be too much for three to bare."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/28/2012, 9:27 pm

Ilithyia listened, a little scared. She was a daughter of fire. Loki was the Norse god of it, after all. She waited until Rachel was normal again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/28/2012, 9:32 pm

Coughing slightly as she held her hand to her head, the glowing faded from Rachel's eyes and the mist dissipated from the room. She sighed and fell back onto the bed, blinking hard to keep herself from falling asleep/fainting. "Whew... that takes a lot out of me. D... did you get all that?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/28/2012, 9:33 pm

"Every single line," Ilithyia replied. "Are you ok? Do you need a glass of water or something?"

She looked concerned for Rachel.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/28/2012, 9:35 pm

"Nah... It's fine." Rachel waved her hand dismissively, still staring up at the ceiling. "I'll just take a nap and I'll be as good as new later. Anyways... you should get to Chiron."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 4/28/2012, 9:39 pm

"OK... Well... Take care," she said and exited the room.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:35 pm

Olivia walked up the staircase and knocked on the door.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 4:36 pm

"Come in," Rachel called, yawning. She was fiddling with a Gameboy Color, laying on her bed. Tiny room -- she'd be happy when she moved back to the cave.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:38 pm

Olivia opened the door and limped in. "Hello. Chiron sent me here." she said quietly.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 4:38 pm

"Oh.... Are you Olivia Fraser?" Rachel sat up suddenly, saving the Pokemon game and switching off the Gameboy.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:41 pm

Olivia nodded quickly. "It's about the shadow trails."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 4:45 pm

"Oh yeah, those." Rachel nodded, turning her body so that she was facing Olivia. "Heard from Chiron.... It's a bit worrisome in Olympus, but I don't think they're totally concerned up there."

Shutting her eyes tightly, Rachel concentrated (or, more likely, waited) for a moment -- and when she opened her eyes, they were glowing green. Green-ish mist filled the room as she recited:

"Two children of Thanatos to the north shall go,
    Two children of Hecate, the way will show.
    A son of Aeolus shall join the four,
    He must steel himself for what is in store.

A path made of shadows shall guide the five,
    They shall go to the state where the rocks are alive.
    To find the demon who plagues the gods,
    They must persevere despite all the odds.

But, Beware! Half-bloods, the road will be hard,
    Sleep by your swords, be on your guard.
    When the time is right, the rose shall come,
    The barrier between shall fall to crumb.
    The shadow child shall here lament,
    and here complete his hellish ascent.
    Remember this warning, on and all:
    What gives Hecate strength, shall be her downfall."
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:51 pm

Olivia swallowed. Demons, shadows, living rocks . . . and then there was that bit about the shadow child. That sounded like Catos. Whatever it was, it didn't sound good. Olivia shuddered.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 4:53 pm

Shuddering for a moment, the glowing in Rachel's eyes faded and the green mist dissipated from the room. Sighing, she blinked in a disoriented way around at her, like she was trying to figure out where she was, when she saw Olivia and everything came back to her -- except the prophecy itself. "Oh.... Hi there. You o-okay?"
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:54 pm

"Yeah, fine. What about you?" Olivia frowned. Rachel looked like she was about to pass out.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 4:57 pm

"I'm fine. I'll just need a nap, that's all. You'd better go tell Chiron the prophecy.... He likes to know these things." Rachel laid back down on her bed, sighing.
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female

Post by Lady Arbitrary 5/6/2012, 4:59 pm

Olivia nodded. "Okay." She quietly closed the door behind her and went donw the stairs.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/6/2012, 5:00 pm

And with that, Rachel took a bag full of her stuff (the rest of her belongings in the Oracle's Cave) and left the Big House, to her cavveee.
    graveman89

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2016-12-13

Post by graveman89 12/13/2016, 7:38 pm

What happens if you need a quest cause I like to try one even though I'm new though so I may need help getting used to this place.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/17/2016, 12:17 am

[ooc: Hi Graveman, welcome to the site. In order to get a quest you need to buy one from the site store for 1500 drachmas (our site currency) which you earn by posting in the RP section, winning contests, etc. Details about quests can be found here in rule 10: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t1145-site-shop

If you have any additional questions feel free to message me.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:19 pm