A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
ThAlIa37
I<3MyBrit
Shade
Aiden
Alfred F. Jones
Jennie
Kendall
Arik
Kimimae
Kiryuu-Kun
ML
Haiden
16 posters

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] Empty Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Post by Haiden 9/26/2010, 6:38 pm

I was down on the ground. Defeated. Scars covering my face. I couldn't even open my eyes. Is this what my Dad went through? I could hear cheers from the Ares cabin, then the rough gallops of a horse. Who was that again? A..centaur...Chiron....thats right. He would help me. Gods, I can't even think now.....All I could think of was that one word. The word that I have called my father, many times.

Failure.

Chapter 1:

It all started when me and my Dad were having the daily Thursday fights. I did something bad...my Dad would yell at me..blah blah blah. It got boring after a while.
    But this one was serious.

"Why would you DO such a thing, Arden!?" He yelled, pacing back and forth.
    "It was only one drink! ONE DRINK! Its not like I got hooked and started driving like a crazy person!"
    He sighed and sat down on the couch, his head in his hands. "I need your mother...she would know what to do.." He muttered softly.
    Anger filled through me. Boiling inside my head. He would always bring her up. Always, always, always. She died when I was only 2 years old. I don't remember her, and I don't want to remember her. But no...he wanted to bring her up during fights.
    "Well you know what Dad, TOO BAD! Shes not here, shes DEAD. DEAD!" I exploded. He flinched and immediately looked up at me. Oh..now I'm pumped... "You failed to save her I bet. FAILED. This is all your fault. You are the one who brings up the fights. I don't want to take your crap anymore. I'm 16, I can do whatever I want, okay?" I held in the tears, and stormed off to my room, not even looking back.

Okay, so thats the beginning...I wanna know if its good xD Thats why this is short......So..FEEDBACK PLZ.

Last edited by Haiden on 10/9/2011, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] Empty Re: Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Post by ML 9/26/2010, 6:41 pm

OMGZ I LOVE DIS ITZ SO GOOD
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 9/26/2010, 6:44 pm

ITs awesome! WRITE MOAR!
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 9/26/2010, 6:46 pm

Ohh sounds interesting. I like it 8D
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/26/2010, 6:59 pm

Thank you..thank you xD

I SHALL WRITE MORE. Cause I got nothing else to do :P

Chapter 2:

I collapsed in my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I cried freely, the tears flowing down my cheeks. Yep...Arden Greene is crying. Believe it or not, I barley cry..but for some reason, this is when I really thought about my mother. I sniffled and wiped away the tears quickly. I could hear footsteps coming towards my door. Hopefully it was my older brother, Ryan, coming home from work. I didn't want it to be my Dad....

The footsteps stopped and I held in my breath and closed my eyes. I could hear something slide under the door, then silence. I let out a sigh, then blinked as I looked at the book by the door. Or was it a journal? I slowly got up from my bed and grabbed the book. It was dusty...yuck. I blew away the dust, then coughed as it got all over my face.. I shook my head and studied it. It was a journal. Probably my Dads, who wants me to read about him and his mushy love times with Mom.

It had a leathery cover, with the words JOURNAL printed on it. It was tied together by a string, like they were just waiting for someone to read it. I untied the string and opened it slowly.
    On the first page was an entry....It was dated June 1st 2010...
    Today was June 2nd....2040...
    "No way..." I whispered, then read the neatly cursive writing:

Can't believe I actually bought this at the camp store. It was only 5 drachmas, and I wanted to record the memories at camp. Maybe I could give this to my kids someday when I grow up. Well..if I live till then.
    Today is June 1st 2010. Its my first year at Camp HalfBlood. 2 month though.
    Its been pretty chaotic. My cabin won Capture the Flag, because of my help, obviously.
    The Apollo cabin, kicks butt. Well at least...this year we did....

I laughed a little at the last part, but it was somehow all confusing to me. Camp Halfblood? What is a halfblood? Some kid with only 50% of blood? Is that even possible?
    And the Apollo cabin? Isn't Apollo some...Greek god? I scanned the entry one more time, and looked down at the signature of the writer. It was neatly printed: Jared Greene.
    Thats my Dads name.....

Last edited by Haiden on 11/11/2010, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 9/26/2010, 6:59 pm

The chapters are a little small.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/26/2010, 7:00 pm

Yeah, first one I wanted to make small because I wanted to see if it was good. And if people liked it, I'll write more lengthy ones.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 9/26/2010, 7:01 pm

I LIEKS OT OCNE AGAIN MOAR PLEZ
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/26/2010, 7:27 pm

It's good, but it'd be fantastic if they were longer.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/26/2010, 7:54 pm

Got it. Got it.
    THANK YOU FOR FEEDBACK. Now this chapter will be longer.

Chapter 3:

My Dad....was in a camp...called Camp Halfblood. But what is up with Apollo? "This is just...weird..." I muttered, then looked outside with a sigh.

Suddenly, the windows opened, wind blasting from outside into my room. My hair whipped my face as papers flew everywhere. I held tight to the journal and quickly got off my bed. I screamed, trying to close the windows. "DAD!" I screamed, my eyes closed tightly. Where did this wind come from? I forced my eyes to open. There was nothing outside, except for wind. ..I could see the wind....or was it a tornado? Well I be darned. Were not in Kansas anymore. I thought to myself humorously.

But this was no time for laughs and funny. I dropped to the floor, the journal under me. I kept on screaming as the wind blew stronger. I kept my eyes closed so the dirt won't get in my eyes and make me blind. Just then, I could feel myself being lifted up from the floor. No...I don't want to die. I want to say sorry to my Dad. I want to hug him and tell him that I love him. The wind picked me up and threw me out the window, into the horrid tornado. Everything blacked out.

I was being drifted on clouds in the sky. The clouds moving rhythmically. I was sitting criss cross on the cloud, looking up at some woman. She had long brown hair, and bright blue eyes. Just like me....
    "Arden..." She whispered, her voice soft and kind. Was she my mother? How did she know my name? I couldn't talk. I tried to move my mouth, but nothing came out.
    "Arden...say something..." She whispered, gesturing for me to come to her.
    I couldn't move..I couldn't do anything...this was a complete nightmare.

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was lying down on a hill, the journal in my hands, my hair in a tattered mess. Oh my head.....I moaned and tried to stand up, but fell. Maybe I could just...sleep..and I'll be back home..in my bed....I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

"Is she alive?" I heard a voice say, quivering. I didn't open my eyes. I was probably in hell. Thats right. I'm probably gonna be punished for my wrong doings.
    "I think she is...shes breathing." Another voice said. The voice was deep though. Must be a man...or a woman who has a really manly voice.

"Oh thank the gods." The other voice said with a sigh of relief. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a boy, about 12 years old, and a man, who looked like...50 or something. He was in a wheelchair. I blinked. "Where am I?" I asked, hoarsley.
    The boy looked at the man with a nervous look, but the man just nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked.
    I rolled my eyes. "If I could talk, I'm fine. Now where am I?" A sharp pain filled my head. I moaned and held my head.
    "I'll get some ambrosia.." The boy said, and hurriedly left.

I watched him go, then looked at the man. "Look..I just want to go home.." I said, holding my head. The man chuckled. "I'm Chiron. Welcome to Camp Halfblood."

I must be dreaming...is this the camp my Dad said in his journal? I shook my head. No...it can't be..."...Uh huh.." I said in shock. Chiron raised an eyebrow. "Has the satyr told you about yourself?"
    What the hec-a satyr? Who..or what is that? "..Um...no...who am I?" That sounded dumb.
    Chiron stayed silent for a minute, then blinked a couple of times. "Oh gods..."
    Oh great...what did I do now? O.o
    The boy came back with some ambrosia and handed it to me. I started to grab it, but then Chiron interrupted. "Don't take that...you'll die." He said sternly. I looked at the boy and glared at him. "Are you trying to kill me!?"
    The boy flinched and took a step back. "N-No! I was trying to help...I-I'm...I'm trying to help..." He looked at Chiron. "Why can't she take it?"

Chiron stared at me like I was some killer on the loose or something. "Shes a mortal. I don't even know how she got here..."
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 15348
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Jennie 9/26/2010, 11:47 pm

O:
    THIS IS EPIC MAN. KEEP GOING. I wanna see what happens.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 9/27/2010, 10:43 am

I LOVES IT, BB. KEEP WRITINGG.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 9/27/2010, 6:22 pm

OHH THIS IS GOOD. KEEP WRITING PLEASE.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/27/2010, 7:23 pm

Thank you <3

Chapter 4:

The boy was pacing back and forth, muttering curses under his breath. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Will you stop that? Its getting annoying." I muttered.
    The boy stopped and looked at me. "Sorry..." He said flatly, then sat down on a chair.
    "Whats your name?" I asked him, curious.
    He blinked, staring at me. "Levi. Son of Apo-...." He paused. "I'm just Levi."
    I was about to say: Oh my god, I'm not stupid. But I didn't want to be rude...."Ah...cool..."

Chiron was gone..maybe off to go call the police for whatever I did. Man, all I wanted to do is go home. Thats it...just..go home..maybe get some coffee...anything but this. I sighed, leaning back in the bunk. I hate my life....
    I closed my eyes and relaxed. Maybe if I fall asleep...all of this will go away...yeah..thats right...everything..gone.

I suddenly heard galloping and immediately opened my eyes. Are they gonna kill me with a horse or something? I looked over and saw...
    "Nuh uh..." I whispered, wide eyed.
    Chiron was not in a wheelchair anymore.
    He had the lower body of..a...horse...
    What were those called again? Centaurs? Yeah....Centaurs.

"Is this for rea-" I started.
    Chiron coughed, interrupting me. "Cabin #21." He said in a low voice.
    I raised an eyebrow. "I don't even know where that-"
    "I'll take her." Levi said, standing up. He glanced at me. "Come with me.." He said, then walked out of the Infirmary..or whatever this place was.
    Chiron nodded his head toward him, as if telling me to follow him.
    I rolled my eyes and slowly got out of the bunk, holding the journal I had tightly against my chest. I stared at Chiron for a couple of minutes, then followed Levi.
    Freak....

Levi lead me to the cabin and opened the door for me. I slowly walked in, all the faces in the cabin quickly looking at me. I could hear the soft whispers of everyones conversation.
    "Look, its the mortal!"
    "Man, why does she have to be in our cabin?"
    "Hopefully she doesn't steal my stuff."
    "What if she is like the daughter of Zeus?"
    I rolled my eyes. These people are so retarded. I found a bunk and quietly sat down on it.

I closed my eyes, recapping on everything that happened.
    I was sitting innocently in my room, when a journal slid under my door.
    I grabbed it and opened it up. I started to read it.
    Then a freaking tornado came and sucked me into hell.
    Yep...I am in hell.

I sighed and looked at the journal. Maybe this would be a good time to read it....I opened it up slowly and turned to the next tattered page. I read slowly:

June 4th 2010

I'm sitting by the fire, and well..this girl is right across of me.
    Shes beautiful, and I mean beautiful. She has long brown hair, with bright blue eyes like the ocean.
    Gods, I wish I knew her name. I wish I had the guts to talk to her.
    I'm afraid all my friends will laugh at me. They think shes weird or something..because from what I heard. Shes tough.
    Maybe I'll talk to her during Archery. Hopefully she won't aim the arrow at me.

I laughed lightly to myself and stood up. I threw the book onto the bunk and laid back. Maybe hell won't be so bad....or is this really hell?
    Last time I heard, it was named Camp Halfblood.
    What a cheesy name...
    I sighed and stood up. I walked out of the cabin, ignoring everyone staring at me. As I walked out of the cabin, I spotted a boy, about the age of 15, writing in a journal by the fire, across from this girl with bright blue eyes.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 9/27/2010, 7:32 pm

LIKE SO GOOD IM IN LVOE WITH THIS STORY
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 9/27/2010, 7:33 pm

MORE PLEASEEE
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 9/27/2010, 9:22 pm

<3
    LOVE.
    KEEP GOING.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 9/27/2010, 9:34 pm

MORE MORE MORE!
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 9/28/2010, 12:48 am

omg. Haiden. I love you and your stories. Continue!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/29/2010, 7:55 am

Thank you everyone xD Imma get this chapter done before school.

Chapter 5:

I raised an eyebrow. Deja Vu....I slowly start to talk toward the guy, but then bumped into some huge person.
    "Hey, watch it!" I yelled, but then looked up to an angry, weird looking, huge girl.
    "What did you say to me?" She asked, her voice low and furious.
    I laughed nervously. "Heh..Did I say watch it? I meant to say....Oh my god look at whats behind you!"
    The girl spit on the ground close to my shoes and rolled my eyes. "I'm not that gullible." She growled.
    ...."Really? Heh..me either. See we got something in common..." I knew this was going no where...so I deicded to change the subject. "..Whats your name?"
    The girl stared at me, her eyes filled with fury. "Marianna."
    "Ah..Marianna....pretty name. I'm Arden..." I blinked. "Well...um....Bye!" I turned around and ran for my life, but heard nothing behind me.

I ran past the boy, as he looked up and glanced at me running. He probably thinks I'm a weirdo...he then glanced back to the girl, then back at his journal.

Sorry it was short :p I was in a hurry.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 9/29/2010, 11:16 am

Woah. Kinda reminds me of the Mariana in my class xD
    Jennie r like.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 9/29/2010, 6:06 pm

Lol I like that last part it made me lol xD
    Tis very good. I like it.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 9/30/2010, 6:21 pm

Chapter 6:

I ran into what looked like a forest and stopped to catch my breath. What a rush. I looked behind me and saw nothing. Looks like Mariana ran only 2 inches and got tired.
    I glanced over and saw a tree. I then looked around and sighed. Well, looks like your sleeping in a tree tonight, Arden. I slowly walked to the tree and climbed up in it. I laid down on a branch uncomfortably. I closed my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.

The sun rose up and shone on my face. I opened my eyes as the suns heat blasted. I closed my eyes quickly and sighed. Well this was uncomfortable.
    I shifted around, then fell off the tree, flat face on the ground.
    "Just great." I mumbled through the grass.
    I laid down there for a couple minutes as I heard shuffling of feet coming toward me.
    "Uh, you alright?" A voice said.
    The voice sounded somewhat familiar.

I shot my head up and looked up at the figure. It was that guy..with that journal. He was tall. He had light brown hair, that shagged over to the right. Dark brown eyes, and olive-toned skin.
    He flashed a smile at me then stuck out his hand. "Need some help?"

I stared at him, then grabbed his hand as he helped me up. I brushed some dirt off myself, then coughed. "Thanks." I said casually.

He shrugged. "No problem. Whats your name?"
    "Arden." I replied cautiously. "And yours?"
    "Ah nice to meet you Arden, I'm Jared. Jared Greene."

Sorry it was short. AGAIN. D:

Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 10/1/2010, 12:52 am

------------<-- How much I love Finn.
    ---------- <-- How much I love Artie (<333333333333).
    ---------------------<-- How much I love this story.
    ------------<--- How much I love Sam Evans.

:DD
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 10/1/2010, 1:20 am

LOL BREE.
    MORE PLZ.
    I'LL MAKE YOU A GIF!