A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
ThAlIa37
I<3MyBrit
Shade
Aiden
Alfred F. Jones
Jennie
Kendall
Arik
Kimimae
Kiryuu-Kun
ML
Haiden
16 posters

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 15348
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Post by Jennie 10/1/2010, 10:22 am

Come on duuuude.
    I'M EATING THIS STORY. AND I WANT MORE.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED]

Post by Haiden 10/1/2010, 10:42 pm

Chapter 7:

I stared at him blankly. Did he just say..Jared Greene? I coughed and scratched my head. "Um..what?" I asked, blinking still.
    He just chuckled and stuck out his hand. "Jared Greene. Son of Apollo. Who is your god parent?"
    I looked at his hand, then looked at him with disbelief. I sighed and shook his hand. "I don't have one." I said quietly.
    Jared raised and eyebrow, then let go of my hand slowly. "Ah..you must be that mortal girl. I saw you running from Marianna. Don't worry. She scares me too."
    I smirked. "I have a name I'd like to remind you. Its Arden. and yeah, that was me."
    He nodded. "I see I see.." He said, then looked around. "Would you like me to show you around? I have nothing else to do, other than just hang around."
    I shrugged. "I guess. I don't have anything to do either."

Jared flashed a smile and nodded his head towards east. "Thats where the Mess Hall is, but I don't think you would want to go in there."
    I raised an eyebrow. "What? Do they poison you or something?"
    He shrugged. "Guess you can say that. They sometimes have tacos."
    I pretended to gag, then made a face. "Yuck."
    "I know right? He said, nodding his head.
    "Tacos are seriously disgusting." We both said at the same time.

I blinked and quickly glanced at him. He blinked also then laughed and pointed at me. "Jenks, you owe me a soda."
    I smirked and said what my Dad would always say when I told him that. "This machine is out of order, please insert another quarter."
    He chuckled. "Ah, I know that one."

Jared lead me to the each place at camp. I studied it carefully, making sure nothing would come out and attack me or something. This place kinda gives me the creeps.
    He talked a lot, sorta, but sometimes when some girl would walk by, he'd stop and watch her go. Then shake his head and go on to what he was saying.
    That was the same girl he was sitting across from at the camp fire.

He was sorta started to get suspicious to me. I mean, he had the same name as my Dad, and we kinda have the same similarities.
    I decided to push that away and maybe question him later. But the thought kept blasting into my mind. It was like a a permanent memory that you would never regret.

When we finally got to the beach, I collapsed onto the ground, laying down on the cool, soft, sand. "My legs hurt." I muttered.
    Jared laughed and sat down next to me. "Its fine. Mine do too."
    I finally thought this was the good time to start questioning. I slowly got up an sat next to him.
    I kept quiet for a few minutes, then broke the silence.
    "So..um...how old are you?"
    "15." He replied, then looked at me. "You are...?"
    "16...." I said, then blinked.

He nodded and looked back at the ocean. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you remind me of yourself."
    "..Is that a bad thing?" I asked, looking at him.
    He chucked and looked back at me. "No. Its not, really. Its just that when I look at you, you remind me of myself."
    I nodded slowly. "I see...I see..."

Jared then slowly took out a small leather book, the word JOURNAL printed on the front. I froze as he opened it.
    The first page was filled with neatly handwriting, just like my Dads.
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 10/2/2010, 12:57 am

awsome!!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 10/2/2010, 2:29 am

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Tumblr_l9mkydgEeZ1qaa41c
    ^
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 10/2/2010, 7:29 pm

Like so good
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 10/4/2010, 10:52 am

*omnomnomnom*
    Your chapters are like, short.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/11/2010, 6:07 pm

Alright. I went on a huge Hiatus. I AM SORRY D: But NOW. I SHALL LIKE..CONTINUE. And finish this darn story.

I blinked, staring at the page filled with words and letters. But not just..words and letters. It was words and letters from my Dad....
    Jared must of noticed me staring because he slowly looked up at me with concern. "Is something wrong?" He asked.
    I snapped back to reality and looked over at him. "..No. Its just that...you have a journal..and..."
    He raised an eyebrow. Wow..he looks like me when I'm usually confused. Not like I look in the mirror or something..when..I'm confused.

"You would surprised about how many people have journals here. I guess they think their journal is gonna be some kind of..artifact in history or something." He said, tossing the book in both of his hands. "I just want to give this to my son..or daughter when I have a family. Let them read all about my life, and their Mom-" Jared blushed as he said the word 'Mom'.

He must of been talking about that girl he was writing about by the campfire.
    I had the urge to gag at his awkward crush for that girl, but I couldn't blame him.
    That girl looked like a super model. Like one of those girls in those Hollister stores or something. Instead, I rolled my eyes, and looked down at the ground. Things were starting to click in my head. This is Camp Halfblood. A boy with the same name and last name as my Dad. He carries around some stupid journal with the same handwriting, and entry as me. He is my Dad.

I gasped at my last thought. He is my Dad, he is my Dad, he is my Dad...The thought rang in my head continuously. I slowly glanced over at Jared and immediately saw the simularities. The hair color, the eyes, the shape of the face.
    "Dad!" I said aloud, then quickly slapped my hand on my mouth.
    Jared immediately looked over at me and raised an eyebrow. "Dad? Your Dad is here?"
    I wanted to so badly say: Yeah. Hes right here, in front of me. But that would probably just freak him out. Plus, he wouldn't believe me. Hes only 15.

"..I didn't say Dad...I said...Bad. As in...That guy over there..has bad...teeth! He has bad teeth! Oh god, look at those...um..cavaties."
    Jared chuckled. "Your funny. I heard you say Dad. But I guess I'll just act like I never heard you."
    "That..would be a good idea." I replied, flatly.
    Jared stood up and brushed some sand off his jeans. "Well I'll see you later, Arden. It was nice meeting you." He flashed one last smile, and left.

As soon as he left, I jumped up and ran straight to Chiron.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"CHIRON!" I screamed, running through the courtyard, flailing my arms. I probably looked like an idiot, but oh well. "CHIRON! CHIRON!" I screamed some more, then looked around and didn't find him. I then started to panic. I needed to tell somebody this. Its all clicked in my mind.
    "Woah, woah. Calm down, sweetheart." I heard a voice say, then immediately turn around, furiously.
    I hated people calling me sweetheart. It sounded so..wimpy.

"What do you want!?" I said, looking up at some guy about my age. He had bronze shaggy hair, and bright blue, laughing eyes. He was smirking down at me.
    "I want you, to calm the heck down." He replied calmly, his hands on my shoulders.
    "And I want you, to get your hands off of me." I replied, imitating his calmness, and threw his hands off my shoulders.
    He put his hands up in defense, chuckling. "Hey, just trying to help."

I glared at him, then looked around. "Wheres Chiron?" I demanded.
    The guy shrugged. "I don't know. Where is Chiron?"
    "Thats what I just asked, smart one!"
    "Fiesty huh? Whats your name?"
    I wanted to scream at him: I have no time for meeting and greeting just show me where the hell Chiron is! But I held in my anger and sighed.

"Arden..and you?" I muttered, flatly.
    He smirked. "Loren."
    I stifled a laughed, then burst out laughing. "Loren!? Isn't that a girls name!?"
    "And isn't Arden, a guys name?"
    I stopped laughing, and glared up at him. "Your point?"
    He chuckled. "Exactly."

I blinked, then smiled a tiny bit. "I see. Now I am going to ask you one more time, very nicely. Where..is..Chiron!?" I ask him.
    Loren pointed to the Big House, smiling. "Right in there, sweetheart."
    I gave him a force smile, then patted his back, hard. "Thank you." I said sarcastically, then walked off into the Big house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, it is short, but oh well. xD
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 11/11/2010, 6:09 pm

I loved it this is a good story!
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

Post by Kimimae 11/11/2010, 9:12 pm

YAY! MORE! I love this story!
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 11/11/2010, 9:56 pm

OMG!! SEW GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/11/2010, 10:49 pm

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS FINALLY LONG.
    YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME.

Woooo thanks xD I had to change something in the story, because when I reead something, it totally didn't make any sense so yeah..

Chapter 9

I stormed into the Big House, finding Chiron in his wheelchair. "Chiron! I need to tell you something!"
    Chiron turned to me, with a concern. "And that is...?"
    "My father, is one of your little...demigods or whatever!"
    Chiron blinked, his expression turning into confusion. "...Can you be more specific Arden?"
    I sighed, getting annoyed. "My...father...is....at..this...camp." I said slowly to him.

Chiron nodding his head slowly at each of my words. "What is his name?"
    "Jared Greene." I replied, more calmly.
    Chiron nodded. "Ah..I see. How did this happen?"
    "Oh I don't know. I was just sitting in my bed when a hurricane scooped me up and then I landed here." I replied flatly. "I DON'T KNOW!"
    "Calm down, Arden. I think I know the problem..." Chiron glanced up at me. His eyes were filled with worry, and concern.

"What year is it?" He asked, simply.
    "2040...duh." I muttered
    Chiron paused, staring up at me like I was stupid or something.
    ..."What?" I asked him.
    "Arden..its the year of 2010."

....2010? "That was 30 years ago, Chiron. Its 2040, I'm positive!" I exclaimed.
    "Its the year of 2010 Arden."
    "No its not! Its..Its 2040!" If it was 2010. That means..I was...I'm in the past.
    No that can't happen..thats not real! None of this is real!

I'm in a dream that seems so...real! This can't be happening! I started to panic once again, and burst out of the Big house, only to run into Loren who was standing aroung in the Courtyard.

"Are you just waiting for me to run into you or something!?" I yelled at him, rubbing my head.
    Loren laughed. "No. But I'm starting to think your running into me on purpose, hmm?"
    I pushed him away. "Shut up." I muttered, then looked up at him and asked him: "Loren, what year is it?"
    "2010..why?" He replied.

"Its 2040!" I yelled at him, throwing my hands in the air.
    Loren, once again, put his hands on my shoulders, staring at me in the eyes. "Calm down. Am I gonna have to do this every time you freak out or something?"
    I pushed his hands off my shoulders. "Not unless I punch you in the-" I paused, then sighed as I sat down on the ground, my hands buried in my face.

I could feel Loren sit next to me, his scent of fire strong. "How about we start all over again eh?" He asked me quietly.
    "Fine." I muttered, through my hands. I didn't have time for this..I really just wanted to get out of here.

But I guess this would be a good time to make some friends...or allies. He was good looking by the way.
    I looked at him and weakly smiled. "Hi. My name is Arden, and I'm just the dumb 'mortal' as I hear people calling me, stuck in your stupid camp filled with kids of Greek Gods." I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you Arden. I'm Loren, Son of Hestia, stuck in this stupid camp also filled with kids of Greek Gods." Loren said, shaking my hand firmly, then smiled. "You got pretty eyes by the way, sweetheart."

I punched his shoulder. "Don't call me sweetheart. But thanks anyway." I smiled. Maybe this camp wouldn't be too bad...

Suddenly, in the distance, coming closer was cries of pain. Familar cries of pain. In the corner of my eye, I could see that girl my Dad was crushing on immediately stand up, as if she knew who the cries of pain belonged too.

I suddenly looked up to find my Dad staggering in while getting ganged up on by some Ares kids. The journal still clutched in his hands.

"Dad-I mean Jared!" I yelled out, standing up. Loren also stood up, getting out his bow and arrow. I blinked. Well I felt weaponless.
    Jared was trying to fight back, but I could see he was too badly injured to even have enough energy.
    "Come on man, he needs one more punch. Just to knock him out." said one of the Ares kids with a evil laugh.
    The other Ares kid shrugged. "Don't mind if I do. But before all of that, I should probably take this retarded journal from him." he snatched the journal from his hands and laughed.
    As he rose his hand to punch him, the girl my Dad liked spoke up.

"Punch him, and I will shoot you both." She said, her bow and arrow aimed at both of the Ares kids.
    "Oh really, Lena?" said Ares kid number 1.
    So her name must be Lena...She had long brown hair and bright blue eyes. She looked oddly familar for some reason.
    "Yes really, Marcus. Would you like to test me?" Lena smirked her bright blue eyes glowing from the light. "No? I didn't think so. Now slowly drop the book, and no one gets hurt."
    I could see that the two Ares kids were in a trance, because they were staring at her, their mouths gaped open. The kid with the book dropped the journal like it was a piece of paper, still staring at Lena.
    "Now leave." Lena ordered them, and the two Ares boys left, still speechless.

I wonder what she did to them...

I blinked and jogged over to Jared, and knelt next to him.
    "Step away from him." Lena said, aiming her bow at me.
    I put my hands up in defense, showing I had no weapons. "Woah, I'm not the bad guy here." I say.
    Loren walks over and puts his hand on Lena's shoulder, with a nod. "Shes the mortal."

Lena stares at me, then nods without smiling and knelt on the other side of Jared. She stroked his face, as the blood trickled down his mouth. "I'll take care of you.." She says soothingly to him, as his head lolled over to the other side.
    As I studied my fathers face, I could feel hot tears starting to come. It was just like seeing him older...as my father. Not as the young boy named Jared, but as a father.

Scars, cuts, and bruises were scattered on his face, his eyes were closed in pain, and occasional moans escaped his lips.
    I couldn't help but cover my mouth and start to quietly sob. I could feel people looking at me, thinking: Wow, she doesn't even know him, or, This happens everyday, and shes acting like its the first time ever.

I wanted to pour out all my apologies to him, even if he was unconsious. Seeing him like this wants me to just burst out crying.
    But I can't. Because I only know that he is my father...and Chiron. No one else knows..

I was a stranger, crying over another strangers injuries and pain. It was the point of view in everybody elses eyes. I didn't care though.

I could feel a hand on my shoulder, and knew immediately who it was.

Loren.

I sobbed in my hands, ignoring everyones whispering about me.

Eventually, Loren wrapped his arms around me in a hug, calming me down.

I woke up in the middle of the night, in a bunk. Snores and shifting were the background noises in the cabin. I'm glad I wasn't awake during my sob fest, because I knew Loren was gonna ask me why I was crying over Jared.

I debated whether I should tell him or not. I considered him as a friend. He was nice and all, and calmed me down when I was crying.

So, so what if I just met him. I knew..well kinda from the start he was nice. With those laughing, gleaming blue eyes....

I laid back down in my bed in the Cabin, closing my eyes. I want to get out of here.

I want to see my Dad now.

Not like he is here.

I want my Dad like he is now.

As the tears started to come again, I let them spill over, regretting the fact that right now, Loren would be a big help.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 11/12/2010, 1:51 am

I LOVE IT. Its amazing.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 11/12/2010, 10:50 am

*OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM*
    Jennie r liek. It perty. KEEP IT UP.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/12/2010, 12:08 pm

TY. TY

Chapter 10:

It has been a 3 weeks since I was dropped into this hell. I have been spending my time with Loren a lot, and investigating around this place. Loren has been helping me with Archery and some sword fighting. Also painting.

Never knew he could draw.

The whole 3 weeks, I've been craving the answer to get me out of this place.

But there was no answer. Not just yet.

I woke up, early in the morning. The sun spilling through the window. People rustling out of beds, and yawn were now the background noises. I decided to stay in bed.

I'm probably dreaming. So maybe if I just sit in bed...I will snap out of my dream. Yeah..thats a good idea...

"Get up, mortal. Its time for Cabin Inspection." One kid said, making his bed.

I rolled my eyes and got up as I made my bed also. I'm not even one of these....demi gods. I should be treated like a guest...

Whatever. After I made my bed, I followed the other chores of what the other kids were doing.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"They're here!" Some kid said, then glanced at everyone and nodded, then opened the door.

There stood a girl with a clip board. She stepped into the cabin and inspected it, checking the beds, windows, and other stuff.

"Good job guys. You guys may go to breakfast." She said, then walked out of the cabin.

Everyone cheered and ran out the door, but I followed behind slowly, wandering off somewhere else.

I wasn't hungry.

I sat in the courtyard on a bench, watching the hearth burn. After breakfast, I'm gonna go talk to Dad. And tell him that he..is well..my Dad.

Maybe he won't freak out. Maybe he'll help me find some way home.

I think I'm being tested by God or something. Maybe he's giving me a test on how I can handle..being in some weird place where everyone doesn't the correct year.
    And my Dad is 15.

I blinked. Maybe theres a certain goal I have to accomplish that will take me back to where I belong!

I stood up, excited. "I got it!" I exclaimed, to basically no one.

"You got what?" A voice said from behind the hearth.

Loren. Ugh. "Why are you here?"

He stood up and flashed a smile as he walked toward me. "Eh, I already ate breakfast, but it seems like you didn't."

"I don't need too. Because I am going home." I said, lifting my chin up.

Loren chuckled. "And what makes you think that?"

"Because, I'm smart, and clever. Unlike you, obviously."

"Ouch." He replied with a smirk. "So do you know Jared Greene or something?"

Oh god, I knew he would ask this question someday. "...Yeah. Hes a close friend of mine." I said, firmly. "Anyway-"

"Ah, I see. He must of been real close, because you were crying all night, even when you were sleeping. I had to carry you to your cabin."

"Well..thanks." I said, then coughed. "I gotta go find Chiron now"

"Good luck with that. You know where he is."

I rolled my eyes at him and walked off to the Big House.

"Chiron, I know how to get back home and away from this crappy place!" I said, to him, excitingly.

Chiron blinked. "And how is that...?"

"Okay, so I have to finish some sort of goal that gives me a moral to this whole punishment." I say, pacing back and forth. "And I know it has to do with my Dad."

"..Okay. well. What happened with you and your Dad in the future?"

"Don't you mean before I got here?" I protested, then took a deep breath. No time for arguing. "Me and him got in a fight...." I started. "It was terrible...I um..I got drunk. My Dad caught me. And he was trying to calm me down. Then I mentioned my Mom...and he got all quiet."
    "Before all that crap though, I would always call him a failure. He basically failed at everything. Even at fights..." I said, then blinked.

Fights...he was terrible at those. That fight 3 weeks ago in the Courtyard.
    I should of stopped it.
    That was my last chance!
    "I lost my chance..." I whispered..."I lost my CHANCE!" I screamed, then stormed out of the Big House before Chiron could even answer back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I stormed in the Courtyard, frustruated. Now I'm stuck here forever..forever! I sat on the bench harshly, and covered my face as I screamed.
    I could feel people looking at me. Good. Let them stare for all I care.

I wanted to curl up in a ball and scream. This was officially scaring me. I would have to wait..30 years now to see my own Dad.
    "Arden..." A voice said. It was Loren.

He was somehow always there in times like this.

"Arden, stop screaming." He said, calmly. I stopped, but still kept my face covered, cursing out loud.

"Arden, stop." He said, then grabbed my sholders so I was facing him. "Stop!"

I uncovered my face and grounded my teeth. "What!? Your no help! Just get away-"

Loren grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine.

The kiss was warm, soft, and gentle. It took me by surprise, but I found myself kissing him back.

He then pulled away, and stared in my eyes. "That, was to calm you down." He muttered.

I blinked, looking up at him. "Uh huh.." I said, then shook my head and pushed myself out of his grasp.

"Now, whats wrong?" He asked.

I folded my arms and looked away, not wanting to see his face. "I lost my chance of going home." I whispered. I couldn't tell him about this whole...situation. "I'll never go home now."

"To be honest Arden. I don't really want you to go home. But if thats what you want, I'll help you with...whatever."

I glanced over at him. "Yeah, well, thanks, but no thanks. Its up to me to figure all this out." I muttered, then stood up and left.

Ugh. That kiss was still replaying in my mind.

Okay, yeah, maybe I enjoyed it but still. I considered Loren as a friiiennnd.

I needed to find my Dad anyway. I walked into the beach and found him, writing in his journal by the ocean.

I smiled and walked over to him as I sat next to him. Maybe I'll get some information.

"Hi Jared." I said. Wow, feels weird not calling him Dad now.

Jared stopped writing and looked over at me with a grin. "Hey Arden." He replied.

"I have a question. About that girl that helped you...3 weeks ago. In the courtyard, when you were..er..beat up."

He blinked. "What about her?"

..."Who is she?" I asked, then saw him take a deep breath.

"Her name is Lena Jameson. Daughter of Aphrodite. I've..er..had a crush on her for a while." He muttered, under his breath.

I wanted to burst out laughing, but that would be mean. Besides, if I was gonna laugh, I would probably get in trouble.
    Oh wait. He doesn't even know I'm his daughter.
    Great.

"Ah. I see. Well it seems she likes you too." I said, playing with the sand.

He shook his head. "No, she doesn't. Were only friends..and if she wants to be friends..then let it be it." He said, then glanced at me.

"You sorta look like her to me. You guys have the same hair color, and same feature...well except for the eyes."

I blinked. "I do?" I asked. My Dad would always say that too me whenever were eating dinner occasionally.

"Yeah. I find it funny." He smiled.

I smiled, then realized immediately.

Lena Jameson, is my mother.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 11/12/2010, 12:27 pm

This is just amazing. I love it. PLEASE CONTINUEE.
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 11/15/2010, 2:50 pm

OMG THAT IS SO FREAKIN GOOD!
    ThAlIa37
    ThAlIa37
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4973

Post by ThAlIa37 11/19/2010, 9:54 pm

SOOOOOO GOOOOD KEEP WRITING!!!!!
    Mockingjay
    Mockingjay
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5141
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

Post by Mockingjay 11/20/2010, 10:45 am

awesomeeee
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/20/2010, 11:29 pm

^^ And yes up there, you can print it out and stuff xD

Chapter 10 will be the last chapter cause I want to wrap all of this up xD

Chapter 10:

My Mom. Shes at camp. Shes at camp! I stood up, my eyes wide.

"..You alright?" My father asked, looking up at me.

"Shes at camp!" I exclaimed, then ran out of the beach, leaving him with no answer.

I ended up in the Archery, finding Lena aiming her bow at the target.
    She pulled the arrow back, and shot it, the arrow hitting bullseye in milli seconds.

Lena lowered her bow, and made a hmph sound, as if that wasn't good enough.

"Lena..." I said, panting, walking towards her. What was I gonna say?

She turned toward me, her face expressionless. "What do you want..?"

Harsh. "I just..wanted to say...Hello."

.."Well...Hello." She replied, then looked back at her target.

"And..I have a question. About Jared." I said, studying her.

As I mentioned my Dads name, she then quickly looked back at me. "What about him?"

"...You like him don't you?" I ask her.

Lena blushed as she looked down, then looked up and narrowed her eyes at me. "Tell him and you will wake up in a desert filled with blood thirsty animals."

I smirked. "You liiiikeeee him." I said in a sing songy voice.

"Shut up. I will shoot you down just like that. I don't think Loren, you little boyfriend, would like that anyway."

"Loren is not my boyfriend!"

It was Lena's turn to smirk now. "Everyone has been talking about you two frolicing after you had your little sobfest."

Wow..I am like my Mom....

"We weren't frolicing! He kissed me!"

Lena rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Now if you will excuse me, I got to get back to my training."

"You have fun with that you highness." I muttered, then stomped out of the Arena.

So that didn't work out.

I walked into my cabin and sat down on my bunk, staring down at my feet.

How did I get here again?

Right. I had my Dads journal. I started to read it, then I was sucked into a tornado and got in here.

I had my Dads journal..and I started to read it. Wasn't I reading some weird thing in there?

I couldnt' remember.

Maybe if I read the journal again..then I would go home!

Thats it! I knew it had to do something with my Dad!

As I stood up, I found myself closely, in front of Loren.

Why does he just keep appearing like that!?

"Of course, you would be here." I muttered, looking up at him. "What do you want know?"

"Just want to know how you were doing." He replied with a shrug.

"Thats nice, but I need to go do something-"

"Woah, hold your horses sweetheart. Where you going?"

I wanted to add some insulting comment to get back at him for calling me sweetheart, but there is no time. "Home. For real this time." I said, seriously.

Loren stayed silent for a moment. "You know, you concern me sometimes."

"And how is that?"

"I heard you call Jared your Dad. You always say your going home. You think its 2040. And sometimes..you just...are so interesting..its interesting."

I sighed. I think this would be a good time to tell him.

"I'm stuck in hell. I got sucked up from my bedroom..into this camp. First it was 2040..now its somehow 2010." I took a deep breath. "Loren..I'm from the future."

I gasped as I said those last words. They just...came out. I didn't even mean to say that.

Loren didn't laugh, nor smile, but leaned in and kissed me.

I pull away and stare at him. "What was that for?"

"I believe you. Now that your going home to your..um..universe. I probably won't remember you."

Oh god, this felt like one of those dramatic romantic 'I won't see you ever again blahblahblah', but as I looked up at him, I couldn't help but feel sorry.

"I probably won't either." I said, quietly, then quickly kissed him.

He looked surprised that I would do that, but I shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.
    Even though deep in, it was to me.

I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. "I'll see you later, okay?" I lied. I won't see him later.
    I'll seem him WAYYY later.
    Loren nodded and kissed my forehead. "See you later." He said, quietly.
    I sighed and walked out of the cabin, finding my Dad.

He was sitting down on the bench in the Courtyard. I took a deep breath and
    went to go sit next to him. "Hiya Jared."

Jared looked up and glanced over to me. "Hey, Arden. Whats up?"
    I shrugged. "Not much..um, can I see your journal?"

Jared clutched the journal in his hands. "No..." He replied, firmly.

"Oh come on, please?"

He shook his head. "Its personal Arden. Why would you want to see it?"

Just then, the snickers of some Ares kids were heard by there cabin. They were looking at both me and my Dad.

Eventually, they came over with a nasty smirk on their face. "Hey Dork, dweeb."

I glared at both of them. "Hiya dumb and dumber, and your whole pack of the dummies."

The two leaders gave a cold look, then looked over at my father and his little journal.

Swiftly, then snatched it out of his hands and laughed as they skimmed through it.

"Hey give it back!" My Dad said, standing up.

The two Ares kids snickered. "Like were gonna give it back." They both said.

Man these guys are annoying. I grounded my teeth and punched the guy with the journal.

Blood spilled from his nose like a waterfall, as he dropped the journal. "What the..."

"Yeah, I went there!" I said, my voice quivering.

Oh I wish I didn't go there at all. The two Ares guys edged closer to me, smirks plastered on their face.

Oh please no. They both got out their weapons, and raised them at me and my Dad.

All of a sudden, everything went black.

I was down on the ground. Defeated. Scars covering my face. I couldn't even open my eyes. Is this what my Dad went through? I could hear cheers from the Ares cabin, then the rough gallops of a horse. Who was that again? A..centaur...Chiron....thats right. He would help me. Gods, I can't even think now.....All I could think of was that one word. The word that I have called my father, many times.

Failure.

Then again, everything went black.

This time it was my Dad.

I was in my room, lying on my bed. My head was killing me..

Wait...I'm in my room..I'm back in my home!

Dad!

I opened my eyes to my Dad, his face like his old self, but a more grown up
    version of him.

I smiled, feeling the warmth of his prescence, then suddenly opened my arms and hugged him tightly like I was a little girl.

Startled by my sudden embrace, my father slowly wrapped my arms around me, hugging me tightly back. "You okay, sweetie?"

Tears of joy slided down my cheeks. "I'm alright.." I replied quietly.

He was completely confused and told me that I was just sleeping then woke up crying.

I guess it was just a dream after all.
    Or was it?

It was until I was walking home from school one day, when I bumped into a man, walking with his wife and child mindlessly.

"Oops." I said. "Sorry."
    "Its fine, sweetheart." The man said with that familar voice as he looked down at me.

His bronze hair shining, and his bright laughing blue eyes and that pearl white smile.

Loren.

I couldn't help but smile and nod, then turn on my heel and left.

I guess after all, I was Taken To the Past.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 11/21/2010, 12:02 am

...cliff hanger ending kinda but it's really good
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 11/21/2010, 8:16 am

*APPLAUSE*
    Lovely.. :'D
    ThAlIa37
    ThAlIa37
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4973

Post by ThAlIa37 11/21/2010, 8:24 am

Great!!! Lovely! Just Lovely!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/21/2010, 3:47 pm

Lol thank youu (:

Taken to the Past. [COMPLETED] - Page 2 Tumblr_lc95qd9YQ61qene63

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:19 pm