A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Invisible

Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Invisible Empty Invisible

Post by Aisling Blaise 10/26/2010, 7:37 am

Protoloudge: (How ever the hec u spell it xD)

I screamed, tears running down my face. My voice echoed in the room yet lost. The nurses runned around him trying to keep him alive. The surgery room, he couldn't be here. My heart raced, well, if it could, I was already dead. I yelled telling them to leave him alone, yelling that he shouldn't be in here. I sat on the floor sitting criss cross sobbing into my hands, their feet and legs passing right threw me like I was nothing.
    To them I was such nothing.
    I wasn't even there.
    Invisible.
    But not to him.
    I finally gave up on sitting around. He wasn't going to die, I had to help him. I stood up, my hair whipping into my eye, wet with tears. I chock on sobs. "JACE DON'T DIE!" I yelled at him. I ran my fingers threw his hair, I wondered what the others saw. "WAKE UP! FOR ME! DONT LEAVE!" I sobbed.
    Then, I flickered somewhere. The scene vibrated, the colors being lost, it moved shaking. I screamed. I heard his voice. "I'm already here." his voice said. "I'm already here." your voice said. A shiver went through my spine. I screamed trying to run away. I couldn't run. Nor move. I was stuck. I faded away, you weren't gone, no. You weren't here with me. No. You were in your body, you spirits home, not in the middle like me.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Invisible Empty Re: Invisible

Post by Aisling Blaise 10/26/2010, 7:37 pm

Chapter 1: The Explanation (Jace)

I walked along the halls of Malcom Academy. Ofcourse, walked wasn't the best way to put it, sometimes my feet would flicker in and out as time went by.
    I am a ghost.
    Died atleast a year ago because of a car accident.
    Why am I still here? Easy and Simple. Helping my brother graduate to college and spend the good times with my best friend who can see me.

I sighed. (Shoker, it takes a while to get used to the fact that you don't need to breath.) I looked around, the other ghostly students (like two. Gabriel abd Lisa.) simply gossiping about what Mrs. Edwards was wearing, and others things I won't mention. I rolled my eyes. I clutched my maps against my chest, that luckily didn't sink through my chest like they usually did. I skipped overbti Alex who was fixing her lipgloss in the mirror. "Hey Miss Pwerty." I greeted. She jumped messing up her lips paint. I giggled. She just glared at me.

Ok. That was just a quick draft, I haven't decided if I should base some things off my own life or not. (And if I should change the entire begginings f Chap One)
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Invisible Empty Re: Invisible

Post by Aves 10/26/2010, 8:00 pm

I like
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male