A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Snuffleasaurus
crryan21
Number3
BlackJack123
sfelling
Lady Arbitrary
WolfGirl
Steve Rogers
Aiden
Rooster Hawk
Cheesepuff
Princess Amy
Fist of Shadows
Bella the Rabbit
Awesome Olympian
Milocross
Dorkette
Random Emo Person
Aves
Ace of Spades
Arya Drottingnu/Illesen
QMeetsWorld
Archer Tyler
B-Jamz
zarcam
ThAlIa37
Voidwalker
Kasi
Kristal Meth
Kimimae
Twig
mabel pines
Willow
Little Miss Sunshine
Evimero
Jake
Daniel
Kendall
42 posters

The Deer Dro -- Er, Zeus's Fist

BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4924
    Registration date : 2012-06-12

The Deer Dro -- Er, Zeus's Fist - Page 23 Empty Re: The Deer Dro -- Er, Zeus's Fist

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 3:19 pm

OOC: Sorry, could you please not call me BlackJack?
    Number3
    Number3

Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Registration date : 2012-06-28

The Deer Dro -- Er, Zeus's Fist - Page 23 Empty Re: The Deer Dro -- Er, Zeus's Fist

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 3:22 pm

"umm?" I just stand there. Kinda think like what just happened.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/5/2012, 3:25 pm

ooc: Blackjack, for the last time, stop double-posting.

People are going to call you by your username, too.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 3:26 pm

"Kenzie, Kenzie!" I shout. I see a much older girl in front of me. I was only five I didn't know what to say. "Hi" I managed to get out.
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 3:32 pm

"since when did camp become a daycare" I mumble and turn around. I grab my sketch book and pencil and then look at the little girl. "ahh you lost?" I ask her.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 3:35 pm

"I heard that!" I said that was offensive I couldn't help it. "NO, I am trying to find my sister Mackenzie" I said. I had been trying to find her ever since we got to camp but when I got close she ran away.
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 3:46 pm

"that was your sister?" I mean I had herd of a few siblings at camp, ya know twins or to kids a year or two apart, but this was pretty different, so there dad must have been one nice guy for Aphrodite to stick around for so long. "You're a little Aphrodite girl too?" I ask her.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 3:52 pm

"No thats an insult, I am a Demeter see..." I said I grew a lily plant where I was standing.
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 4:03 pm

"Ooooo.." Her dad was a lucky guy than. "Well she went that way.." I say and point back towards camp.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 4:08 pm

" I am no longer interested in finding her she doesn't care about me" I said " I am going to go tend to my garden, oh and you may want to go back to your cabin" I said laughing.
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 4:12 pm

Occ: what if I go back to my cabin and meet your other character from Apollo?

"um ok." I say and head back toward camp.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 4:17 pm

OCC: That was the idea he looks like liam hemsworth :)

" By the way, be careful I heard he is a ladies man" I skipped off happily.
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 4:22 pm

Occ: what if I go back to my cabin and meet your other character from Apollo?

"um ok." I say and head back toward camp.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 4:24 pm

OCC: Your bunk or mine
    Number3
    Number3

Female

Post by Number3 7/5/2012, 4:29 pm

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I need to get back to my cabin to grab my bow.
    BlackJack123
    BlackJack123
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by BlackJack123 7/5/2012, 4:34 pm

OCC: Don't double post I don't care if you do but I just don't want you to get yelled at like me a million times. And how about my bunk.
    crryan21
    crryan21

Male
    Number of posts : 193
    Registration date : 2009-12-22

Post by crryan21 7/12/2012, 7:31 pm

i walk in with alysia blind foled "all right we are here" i take off her bilndfold
    Snuffleasaurus
    Snuffleasaurus
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2766
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

Post by Snuffleasaurus 7/13/2012, 8:05 pm

I jumped. "Oh my gods I have somewhere to be! I forgot! i'm sorry, ill catch up with you later," I said, and took off
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 8/15/2012, 8:13 pm

I walk into the area. I snicker as I look at Zeus's Fist because it really does look like a pile of deer droppings. I start to climb carefully, pausing halfway up. I look down and feel dizzy. I decide to climb down. I leap off as I get close to the ground and walk out of the area.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 8/27/2012, 12:46 pm

I ran from the infirmary to the pile of deer-- sorry, Zeus-- Zeus's Fist.
    I knelt at the bottom of it and prayed to Zeus that I wouldn't have to wear the stupid splint.
    With it on, I couldn't fight, couldn't train... what's the POINT of being a demigod if you don't fight?
    I prayed but yeah, nothing happened.
    I ripped off the splint and went to my cabin.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Post by Crazy 9/29/2012, 5:57 pm

I walk and walk until I hit a pile of rocks. Oh, so this must be Zeus's fist I explain to myself. I was wondering what it was. I nod with aproval then keep walking.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2013, 3:58 pm

Walking through the forest was always a fun experience -- there were shadows and mysterious animal cries all over the place and you could run into a giant man-eating squirrel in here, too.... It wouldn't be too unexpected, I mused as I side-stepped a low-hanging tree branch. It could be worse, like a hydra or something; squirrels can't spit venom.

I picked my way through the forest towards Zeus's Fist (or the Deer Droppings from a certain angle), stepping over fallen trees and the occasional big rock with overly-large and dramatic steps -- I probably looked like an idiot, but I was having fun doing so. Nobody really came around this part of the forest except during Capture the Flag, so that was a plus; there'd probably be nobody wandering in and yapping about how in love they are with a certain somebody. Ducking under a branch, I came into view of the pile of rocks where there lay a lone empty bag of chips at the top of the rock pile. I blinked and stared up at it -- who else would come here? The red bag seemed to be stuck between two of the rocks, since there was a good breeze going and the leaves on the trees were rustling; the thing would have taken flight like the airplane it was meant to be otherwise.

I snorted and, shaking my head, approached Zeus's Fist with slow, cautious steps. At this moment, I sort of expected somebody or something to pop out from behind Zeus's Fist, or maybe they'd pop out dramatically from underneath the pile -- if that was the case, I'd be prepared to run, since I wasn't in the mood to fight anything.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 2/1/2013, 4:25 pm

I had been sitting on the top of the rock when I had heard someone approaching. I quickly hid myself, accidentally leaving my crisps sat at the top. I was hidden at the bottom looking up, and I silently cursed myself when he saw the bag. Still though, I realised it was a boy, a demi-god, rather than a monster.

I hadn't been too sure to being with whether it would be a friend or foe. I still wasn't entirely sure whether he would still be a foe... He could be out here looking for a fight... I quietly moved around the base of the rock to try and get a better look at this boy. I took a few steps away from it and stepped behind a tree. I peeked out and looked at him. I didn't recognise him. I wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

He didn't look too bad, and by that I meant he didn't look like he was looking for a fight. I went to move in closer to get a better inspection. I stepped out from behind the tree and moved towards the rock. As I stepped forward, I stepped on a twig which let out a loud crunch as soon as my foot made contact with it. I cursed myself again.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2013, 12:02 pm

My head snapped towards the sound of a snapping twig, the sign that, yes, unfortunately somebody else was here. I took a few cautious steps forward, frowning slightly to myself as I tried to think about potential lurkers around here: hellhounds, maybe a stray hydra, large scorpions.... I was pretty sure the hydra was out, since those things were heavy and would have leaped out to spit venom and fire at me as soon as it caught my scent; the scorpions and hellhounds were more likely. There was also the chance that there might be a lurking demigod, which sounded loads better than a lurking monster unless they were one of those wannabe psychos; I was in no mood to fight anything at the moment.

I took a few more steps towards Zeus's fist and began to slowly circle it, looking for any sign of the Mysterious Twig Killer. As I went along, I saw a girl standing by a tree, looking a bit miffed at herself. She looked like she was around Aidan's age -- twelve or thirteen, I couldn't recall Aidan's age. That was sad, wasn't it? I was her cousin and I couldn't remember her age -- I'd have to ask Stella the idiot the next time I saw her.

"Well," I began, a bit awkwardly, "this is nice, ain't it? What brings you to the Deer Droppings on this fine...." I paused, trailing off as I glanced at the sky; a lone white cloud drifted across the sky at a leisurely pace, reminding me briefly of Cirrus. Darned thing almost bit my hand off once. ".... On this fine day?" The girl was shorter than I was, which I supposed was a result of her age -- maybe she was still waiting for a growth spurt or something, I didn't know and really couldn't care less.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 2/3/2013, 6:34 am

I poked my head out from behind the tree. Yup, she had heard me. I cursed myself again, why did I have to try and move in closer? Why couldn't I have just stayed hidden. Damn my curiosity. I looked over at her and she was looking at me. I tried to make a judgement about her, but I couldn't really decide on one. She was definitely older than me, and she was taller than me as well to boot. Still, other than that, not much could really be said at this moment in time. I held onto the coin in my pocket just in case. I couldn't be sure if she was just toying with me to get me to lower my guard and then she would attack me, or whether she was actually just talking to me. One could never be certain of that out this deep onto the forest. She didn't look like he wanted a fight, nor did it sound like he wanted one. Still, I held onto the coin just to be safe.

I tried to respond to her, but I was just awful with new people. I needed someone here who I already knew. That would make me calmer, but alas no-one was, so I was incredibly nervous. I opened my mouth and tried to talk, but nothing came out. That probably looked stupid, so I begun to blush. I cursed myself again, so I tried to talk again, and this time I actually managed to talk, albeit with a stutter, "It....It.... It is... n.... nice to...today." I managed to say to her, "And...And... I... I ju.... just want....wanted to get... aw... away f... from... stu... st... stuff. What... ab... about y... you?" I asked her in reply. I begun to blush deeply at my stutter. Why couldn't anyone else be here, so it was less awkward for me, curse myself!

ooc: Ciara's really awkward and shy with new people when there is no-one she knows around, thats why she was different with Charlie, cause she already had met her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:16 am