A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My Percy Jackson 4 Fanfic

((Trident))
    ((Trident))

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-01-12

My Percy Jackson 4 Fanfic Empty My Percy Jackson 4 Fanfic

Post by ((Trident)) 1/12/2011, 6:32 pm

Chapter 1, I am supposedly dead
    Author Note: This Chapter is from Percy’s point of view, and the setting is in the labyrinth. These are the thoughts he didn’t share in the book. And I changed things up a bit.

I nudge Annabeth, shoving her forward a tiny bit.
    “Go,” I murmur, keeping my eyes down, “You’re the smartest.”
    Oh, great! I can feel my face getting red. Now Annabeth probably thinks I like her, which I do, but she can’t know that! She’d get mad or do some other confusing girl thing. Maybe she’d start cursing at me in Ancient Greek. I don’t know, and I really don’t want to find out.
    Annabeth takes a step forward, then another. Finally, she’s walking up to the white chair, and trembling, sitting down.
    The Sphinx glares at her, and it’s… pelt bristles. The thing is starting to freak me out.
    “Welcome, Annabeth Chase!” The monster roars, causing Annabeth to flinch. "Are you ready for you’re test?”
    Annabeth gulps and replies shakily, “Yes, ask your riddle.”
    “Twenty riddles, actually!”
    Annabeth stares in horror.

So I’m guessing you remember the whole, ‘Annabeth was doing fine, and then she had to do her annoying daughter of Athena thing and almost get us eaten by a lion-woman’ thing, right?
    Well, let’s skip ahead to where I make a volcano go ‘boom!’ and ruin Annabeth’s week.
    My hair was singed, I knew that. My clothes consisted of the jeans I wore when the volcano exploded, which weren’t too bad, and the cotton t-shirt Calypso put me in. Oh, and my sneakers.
    “He was probably the bravest friend I’ve ever had… He,” She paused, shaking. A few Ares kids snickered when she turned around. I felt a lump in my throat. Her blonde hair curled softly from her ears down, and hung in front of her face like she was trying to hide. Her face was pale, her eyes beautiful gray, her eye shadow the same color. Her cheeks were like roses, and her lips were coated in a fair pink-red. Silena must have done her magic, because I don’t think Annabeth would’ve been able to hold a brush steady, with trembling hands and tears clinging for dear life on her eye lashes. She took out a tightly bundled green something and unrolled it, sending off scents of sea breeze and salt. A glowing, clear blue Trident glimmered in the center, looking like rolling waves. I gulped for air.
    It was my shroud! Annabeth thought I was dead!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

My Percy Jackson 4 Fanfic Empty Re: My Percy Jackson 4 Fanfic

Post by Arik 1/12/2011, 6:35 pm

Uh...Annabeth doesn't wear makeup...
    And everyone thought he was dead...
    ((Trident))
    ((Trident))

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-01-12

Post by ((Trident)) 1/12/2011, 6:40 pm

i no, but its my version of it. And silena talked annabeth into wearing that makeup.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 7:34 am