A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON Empty Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/5/2014, 12:49 pm

OOC: Okay dude, this is original. If you don't believe me, I'll put you in the story and write more to prove dat. Here we go.

Percy Jackson stared blankly at the wall in the Poseidon cabin. Today he had so many things to do around camp. Oh man. He forgot today was supposed to be Capture The Flag and he was supposed to lead the red team. They were expecting him to make the plan. After all, he was actually the leader of the camp. His alarm woke him up from his “demigod dreams” at 3:30 in the morning when he would start planning the day.
    As Percy’s eyes scanned the forest, he looked over at Annabeth “We’re finally together back home and we have to work. Sounds like a normal day.”  Annabeth glanced over and smiled the best she could “Come on seaweed brain, it  isn’t that hard is it?” She put her hand on his shoulder “Come on, it’s going to go great and then we’ll have our time alone, okay?” Percy nodded his head and kissed her on the lips. “I can’t wait. We can go on our first date in over 6 months. “ Annabeth smiled “It’s time for the game to begin.”
    As the games started, Percy and Annabeth were the ones watching to see if anyone was cheating. There was no one cheating that Annabeth could see but Percy had an eye on one boy there. A boy on the blue team. That boy bothered him. Percy knew he was in the Unclaimed Cabin but, this boy seemed to be already claimed…by Hades.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON Empty Re: Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/5/2014, 4:53 pm

The games ended and the boy looked at him also. Percy gestured for him to come over and he did “You’ve already been claimed.” The boy looked down sadly and heaved a heavy sigh “Mikey, son of Hades. You can’t tell anyone we’re cousins though. Only Nico knows about this and now, you do too. I’m begging you don’t tell Chiron. He’ll-He’ll put me in that cabin.” He pointed toward the Hades cabin. “Please sir, i’m begging you!” Percy looked down “Hey, you’re my cousin after all. I can trust you, I hope?” Oh man. Percy sounded like Chiron “I mean, sure man, , why not?” Mikey looked at him suspiciously “Uh thanks, man.”

Percy walked back to his cabin silently. He got to the door and went to grab the handle. “No! No one can EVER know about this Kris! No one can find out we were talking in this cabin. Especially not Percy. He can’t find out. At all. “ Percy turned the doorknob and walked in to nothing but the sound of water. He went over to his dresser and opened it. Three people fell out “Hiya!” screamed one of them. Percy facepalmed and tried his best not to smile “Who are you?” He asked one of the three “I’m Charlie,” said the one he heard on the outside of his cabin “This is Amy and Rory, my two best friends. We uh, we came to Iris message our friend Kris. Someone I care about a lot. She’s my best friend after these people. Percy took a step back and sat on his bunk “Are you guys claimed?” He asked “Yeah, Rory’s a daughter of Momos,” Charlie said and afterwards Rory shrieked “Hiya!”Charlie sighed and continued “Amy is a daughter of-” Amy looked up “That’s classified.” Charlie looked up “Yeah, I guess it’s ‘classified’.” Charlie added. Percy smirked “You seem like nice enough kids. Scurry along now.”

Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON Empty Re: Percy Jackson Remake: SOMETHING CRAZY IS GOING ON

Post by Guest 2/6/2014, 5:06 am

I like it! Nice work so far!... can Luna daughter of Mania join in the fun?
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/6/2014, 11:35 am

Yes, ma'am! Is she sassy or crazy or anything?
    kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

Post by kayt smells 2/6/2014, 1:16 pm

Nice work Kirs ;)
    I remember you asked "fro do you mind if your in the story" and I was like what story and like sure it sounds great and I just had the time to read it so yeah its really good so far!
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/14/2014, 7:27 am

[size=15.199999809265137]C[/size][size=15.199999809265137]harlie didn’t know what to do after they left the Poseidon cabin. “Amy, did you get the drachmas?” She asked right after they left “Yeah, I got the good stuff.” Charlie then sighed and said “How will we talk to Kris now? She’ll be back in a few hours and we don’t have the things we owe her.” Rory then yelled “The things [/size][size=15.199999809265137]you[/size][size=15.199999809265137] owe her! We have nothing to do with this!” Amy sighed “Why were you about to tell him my god parent? You know I hate people knowing that.” She said frowning “Because he can find out. He’s leader of the camp. He can find these things.” Amy then sighed dramatically. Water shot out of the nearest tree and an Iris message popped up forcing them to put in 5 drachmas.  “Hello? Is the Iris message working?” Kris asked smiling. She looked at them all “Did you get the ‘things’ we need? What’s the look on Charlie’s face?  What’s wrong?” She then said frowning. Charlie looked into the Iris message “We did get [/size][size=15.199999809265137]a[/size][size=15.199999809265137] thing we need.” The daughter of Loki said, her voice showing fear but anger and the same time. Kris stopped smiling and then smiled again “It’s fine. I think we can go a few more weeks. I want you guys to meet me at the mess hall in ten minutes.” Kris turned and looked at Amy “And you, daughter of Hecate, can tell my brother anything. Got it?” Amy’s face became red “What do you mean brother?” Kris looked away then back “Not important right now. Just meet me at the Athena table because YOLO."[/size]

Post by Guest 3/15/2014, 9:42 pm

Can my charrie join in?
    He's a son if Acheron and very gloomy(Matthew Averill)
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 9:46 pm

Can my character join too? her name is Aya Rouchefort, she's a daughter of Aphrodite
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 3/15/2014, 11:22 pm

Mhm! I can also make it to where you guys can come in and be all like "yooooooooooooooooo!"
    HorrorRPGamer
    HorrorRPGamer

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Registration date : 2013-12-27

Post by HorrorRPGamer 3/15/2014, 11:37 pm

Nah, Aya isn't like that xD she's more like.. a cold and silent girl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 5:56 pm