A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Destiny's Characters

Destiny
    Destiny

Female
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-07-07

Destiny's Characters Empty Destiny's Characters

Post by Destiny 7/7/2011, 11:27 pm

Name: Calandra ( Cali) Brighten
    Eyes: Piercing icy Blue
    Hair: Chocalate coloured waves with golden streaks like the sun gleaming down on her.
    Height: 5 ft.
    Body Type: Slim and fit in her upper body more for archery
    Skin Color: Deep beach tan that shimmers brilliaantly in the rays of sun light after a storm.
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Carmen Brighten
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: a male crow, named, Velasko, found in Rome with a broken leg Cali nersed him back to health and has been faithful to her ever since. In the light he appears to have a violet like streak down his back.
    Talents: Cali is an exceptional singer and over all the instruments that she knows how to play she perfers her Violin.
    Weapon**: Her violin which has hypnotising abilities that are almost irrisistable to monster ears and it sooths them to forget what they were doing.
    Flaws: She is easily offended and can be a bit of a drama queen. She over reacts to every little situation thrown at her. On the battle feild she tends to never know when to stop. She always tends to flirt with the bad guys.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: Her mother is an opra singer. Born in Germany And moved to Italy when she became pregnant with Cali. Cali's childhood was messy. She never did get to stay in one place due to the fact that her single mother had to take her on tour with her. she was home schooled for most of her life and rarely had the chance to make friends. She grew up happy none the less. She always had a knak for getting into trouble but seemed to escape the harsh punishments thanks to her mom being so famous. She was attacked by a cyclopes when her mom was touring Sicily and she had snuck off. After the vicious encounter her mother put her on a plane immidiately to chb where a satyr guided her to safety.
    RP Example*: The air was cold and my hands felt clamy as I gripped my Violin tighter. A familiar voice calls out to me as I gaze through the fog. I held my violin at the ready and a figure began to move nearer. I shout with a voice chilled by the harsh winds,"Who's there?". No one replies and I begin to feel trickles of fear move up my spine. I shout again,"Show yourself. I command you." Just at that moment a roar of terror breaks the deathly silence that only the wind could attempt to diguise.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Destiny on 7/8/2011, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Destiny's Characters Empty Re: Destiny's Characters

Post by Kendall 7/7/2011, 11:42 pm

The violin's power might be a bit much....
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/9/2011, 10:03 pm

Well, eventually there'll be a monster who can resist perfectly well...

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/29/2024, 3:03 am