A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hades' son? Are you kidding me?

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Hades' son? Are you kidding me? Empty Hades' son? Are you kidding me?

Post by honey 11/12/2011, 4:12 pm

Okay, I love writing, but I don't know if I'm any good, so... yeah.
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters (except Alice, obviously). They're Rick Riordan's.
    Here I go.

Chapter 1
    I sat at the far end of the Athena table. I picked at my food, only occasionally sipping my goblet full of Barq's Root Beer. Suddenly, I felt a chill up my spine. I straightened quickly, and whipped around to see what had caused it. There was a pale, pale boy with messy black hair wobbling in front of me. His eyelids drooped and he staggered to the seat next to me, plunking down. I blinked blankly at him.
    "Wha-- How did you--" I stammered, totally confused.
    He dug around for something in his pocket. He fished out a small piece of ambrosia and popped it into his mouth. He shook his head and then turned to me.
    "Thanks for not freaking out. It's called shadow traveling." He murmured, but his eyes traveled around, searching for something behind me.
    "Right. Do people usually freak when you do that?" I asked, impatient. I hated it when people acted as if I wasn't there. I didn't like being on the spotlight, but I hated being overlooked like rubbish.
    "Uh huh. Hey, do you know where Percy Jackso--" He started but I snapped my fingers in front of his face.
    "Hey. Hey. I'm here, not there, yeah? I'd appreciate it if you would at LEAST look at me when you speak to me." I said. I wasn't proud of my quick temper, but it happened. His eyebrows shot up, as if he'd never been spoken to like that.
    "I'm Alice. Daughter of Athena. You?" I said, sticking out my hand for him to shake. I was still a bit cross, but whatever.
    "Nico. Hades." He muttered uncertainly, shaking my hand. I almost recoiled, his hand was so cold. It made mine tickle.
    "And Percy's where he always is. Down at the lake."

Current date/time is 5/13/2024, 9:02 am