A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Maybe's characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Maybe's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe's characters

Post by Kendall 8/18/2011, 10:35 pm

Can people resist the pain they're given?
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2011-05-31

Post by Maybe 8/19/2011, 9:54 am

pain starts around 5 seconds after direct contact, during that time if they look away or draw away, they can avoid pain.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/19/2011, 11:01 am

Approved.
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Maybe's characters - Page 2 Empty New character

Post by Maybe 10/18/2011, 8:43 pm

Name:Anita Cheung
    Eyes:black with small white dots in a vague pattern
    Hair:red
    Height:5'4"
    Body Type:petite, slim
    Skin Color:asian-like
    God Parent:Urania
    Mortal Parent:Micheal Cheung
    Country of Origin:Japan
    Pets:red fox
    Talents:singing, playing instruments, music-related stuff, astronomy
    Weapon**:a flute that turns into a CB monkey staff, two earrings a compass that turns into a bow, and a globe that turns into a quiver(with CB arrows)
    Flaws:bibliomaniac, bibliophile, meek, amnesia, fright of planes
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):doesn't know yet
    Life Before CHB*: Anita was home-schooled by her older half-brother at her home in Japan. When she was six, her family moved to Japan, but on the way Anita was accidentally push out of a plane without a parachute when and engine blew out. Her dad was killed in the explosion following, and Anita struggles to remember life before then. Her half-brother has been taking care of her ever since, even though they tend to go broke at the abnormally large amounts of books that they buy. One day, on her way home, a random boy from school walks up to her. It turns out he was a satyr and he takes her to camp by ship, after saying some goodbyes with her half-brother.
    RP Example*:I walk into camp with my fox I call Amma, and see an amazing sight. Before me I see a climbing wall, forest, creek, and so much more. I see all these kids playing around with their friends. I think to myself how alike we all are and immediately go to the forest. I climb a tree, and start playing my flute. As a play “twinkle, twinkle, little star” I feel a bit funny. I look up and see a lyre with a star on it. I know that I’m now a daughter of Urania, and see a package I open it up and see some gloves, a hat, scarf, and a pair of sunglasses that show the night sky. I look up and whisper thank you, and vow never to take them off
    Any notes about your characters:always wears gloves, hat, scarf, and sunglasses that shows stars and the night sky, moving as they do
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/19/2011, 3:07 pm

You mean Ourania, yes? Goddess/Muse of astronomy? (Just making sure.)
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 10/19/2011, 5:02 pm

Yes, indeed. My apology if there was a diffrence in spelling.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/19/2011, 8:10 pm

Approved.
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Maybe's characters - Page 2 Empty Maybe's characters

Post by Maybe 11/18/2011, 11:10 pm

Name:Paw Skywikk
    Eyes:Dark hazel
    Hair:Black
    Height:5’8”
    Body Type:Muscular, lean, and fit
    Skin Color:Native American
    God Parent:Eirene
    Mortal Parent:Koy Skywikk
    Country of Origin:United States of America
    Pets:Black Wolf with white on it’s ears, jade on it’s tail, and both on it’s paws. A white dove.
    Talents:Charcoal art, singing, speaking foreign languages, diplomacy, negotiation, fighting
    Weapon**:Sceptre with an open top that has a flame in it.
    Flaws:Hates war and is not trusting to anyone who partakes in conflict. Will sometimes enter a ‘blank’ state where he wanders not paying attention to anything. Cannot be a leader of any non-diplomatic thing.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can calm people(depending on how mad/sad/crazy/ect. they are. It’s like he has a battery, if he uses 80% of his power to get a furious person calm). Can protect self and one other against a aggressive power 1 hour a day, less of strong power. A small amount of developing powers.
    Life Before CHB*: Paw, called ‘Black Peace Wolf’ was brought up by his grandmother in his little Native American tribe in a forest on a reservation. They lived in a city of trees, in and on trees. The main square was in the trees. Although he had a happy life, with some friends here and there, he did not support his tribes hunting and he was the only one. From an infant, he refused to eat meat, and even though he trained to fight, and became a natural and accomplished fighter, he always chooses to take the diplomatic way out. He was in the reservation when a band of people came along and set chopped down the trees supporting his village. Not knowing what to do, he tried to talk to them, but discovered they did not speak his language, or English. He quickly picked up their language though, and went to the nearby camp where they stayed. When he went to find out why they took the actions they did, he got into a fight. He tried to take the peaceful way out, but they overtook him and slashed down his side with a jade knife. He called his companions (the wolf and dove) and together they escaped. He took his grandmother sceptre, the one his father gave back to her. He walked for what seemed like an eternity for him, until he finally collapsed just inside the border of CHB.
    RP Example*:I wake up groggy from all the walking and everything’s a blur. I faintly remember hearing grandmother saying “Eirene, child. The Greek gods are real and living. Believe all ways. Peace, prosper, and protect.” I think about what this means, when I finally notice where I am. I see a big tree, with a sleeping…dragon? I scramble up, but sit back down when waves of nausea take me. I get up again, more slowly this time, and walk to the forest, leaning heavily on my sceptre. The one place where I will be at home. On my way to the forest, I suddenly cry out, realizing I am the last of my people.
    Any notes about your characters:Vegan,hates war and conflicts(but is not a coward), a scar running the length of his right side, and over his lower stomach. Has synaesthesia.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2011, 12:09 pm

Can you explain the second part of the powers? The one about protecting others against aggressive powers?
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 11/19/2011, 12:21 pm

Okay, so if someone is trying to use an aggresive power, like inflicting pain, then he can defend against that. Basically, the power doesn't work against him and/or another person. He can use it for one hour each day, but if tis a stronger power, then he can use it for less, but no less then 45 minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2011, 12:22 pm

1 hr is too long.
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 11/19/2011, 12:26 pm

What about 30 minutes? Availible to go down to 15 if more powerful.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2011, 12:26 pm

I still find it too long.
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 11/19/2011, 12:28 pm

15 minutes? Availible to go down to 5 minutes?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2011, 12:35 pm

Mhm... By aggressive do you mean like mental powers (trying to make another person feel like they're in pain) or something physical like sending rocks flying?
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 11/19/2011, 12:37 pm

Mental. A shield or something could protect against physical. And it would be complicated if its only up to two people, so only mental
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/19/2011, 12:41 pm

Approved. (I suggest you remove your dead characters from your signature.)
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Maybe's characters - Page 2 Empty Roman Character

Post by Maybe 4/6/2012, 11:41 pm

Name: Ander Grimmere
    Eyes: grey
    Hair: Dark, almost black
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Type: Lean with little showing muscle
    Skin Color: light tan
    Roman God Parent: Moneta
    Mortal Parent: Xavier Grimmere
    Country of Origin: Switzerland
    Talents: playing the flute, superb memory, good at strategy games
    Weapon**: Double bladed war scythe, small kunai and shuriken. The are all rimmed by imperial gold.
    Flaws: Border-line Personality disorder, paranoid, can lose memory of up to 12 hours.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause someone to lose up to 8 minutes of their memory of an event that happened in the last 10 minutes as long as he was there and remembers it and he can use once in a four hour period. Can cure mild amnesia. He can't do both in the same day, without passing out.
    Life Before CJ*: Ander had lived a fairly normal life with his father and grandfather in the Alps. However, when he was 3, his father died violently while mountain climbing and Ander's mental health soon plummeted. He developed paranoia and border-line personality disorder. He became incredibly nervous and accusing and some say he developed Paranoid personality disorder as well. A year after Xavier's death, Ander's grandfather, Gabriel, started training his in strategy and ancient weapon proficiency. He soon advanced from chess to complicated battle-maps and for clubs to hook-swords. His excellent memory helped his a lot in strategy and he choose his main weapon to be a double bladed war scythe, with kunai and shuriken and backups and long ranged weaponry rimming them with a imperial gold(which he just saw a special gold). Shortly after he turned 12, he heard from his grandfather that he was going to the west coast, somewhere in California, for camp. Right before he left, his grandfather explained everything about Roman Gods, maybe other gods, and about Camp Jupiter. HE was shocked, and thought about it as he departed. After he got there he faced a monster. He made quick work of it and traveled to the camp site. He encountered other monsters there, apparently backup for the other. He also killed these, but got hurt. He limped to the Tiber River and not wanting to wade of jump it in his condition, he decided to lay down by a tree near it.
    RP Example*: I collapse near a tree and lie there not knowing whether to go for help or stay until someone gets me. I decide to stay, and recap what happened to get my mind straight. There were things that attacked me that were BAD and tried to stop me from getting here. Someone must have sent them here. However, I killed them and I was GOOD and helped get here. my god weapons are GOOD and kill BAD things like those monsters. When I did, I could not get past the river. Wait, how did I did I get here. Was there a umm... tunnel. Yes, a tunnel and some mean kids that were BAD and I had to slip past them. I got here and I thought about what grandfather Xavier said. He said I was the son of someone. The goddess of memory. I got to the river and I lied down. I'll cross when I can. The river is BAD so I have to not touch it and jump it or else it might take me away. The camp is GOOD and will maybe help me with stuff. I soon pass out, due to exhaustion.
    Any notes about your characters: Where black gloves and avoids physical contact with anybody. Has slight french accent, as that is his native language.

Last edited by Maybe on 4/6/2012, 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 11:44 pm

So... basically he had to witness the event he wants a person to forget to make them forget it?
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male

Post by Maybe 4/6/2012, 11:47 pm

That is correct, he has to witness and remember the event to make a person forget it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 11:57 pm

Approved. Your character has been assigned to the Fifth Cohort.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:51 am