A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kristal Meth
Aiden
Not_The_Only_One
7 posters

Not_The_Only_One's characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Not_The_Only_One's characters - Page 2 Empty Re: Not_The_Only_One's characters

Post by Kendall 7/16/2011, 1:00 pm

Approved.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7795
    Registration date : 2011-07-06

Not_The_Only_One's characters - Page 2 Empty 6th Charrie!I bought a slot from Kendall

Post by Not_The_Only_One 7/17/2011, 4:42 am

Name:Claire Gray (Really Claire Carter.She is my character Alex's twin sister.)
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Blonde with pink highlights
    Height:5'5
    Body Type:Slim and Petite
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent:Seth Carter (Foster parents are Ronald Gray and Lindsay Gray)
    Country of Origin:United States
    Pets:A Cocker Spaniel named Lady.
    Talents:Dancing,hand-to-hand combat,persuading people to do things.
    Weapon**:Her bracelet that turns into a Celestial Bronze sword.
    Flaws:Compulsive liar,bad at archery,push over.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):If allowed can she have the power to change what she looks like?As in being able to just change her hair or eye color.She can use the power 2 times a day and the effects wear off in about 3 to 12 hours depending on how much energy she has.
    Life Before CHB*:Claire grew up in Southern California and she soon became a model thanks to her mother's beauty.Claire worked hard to balance school and modeling at the same time and managed to get good grades despite her learning disorders.Claire loved going to school and having a normal life,but she also enjoyed being a model and got alot of money from it,even though she was often attacked by things,and fellow models on set.Eventually the attack's got worse and worse to where her father finally told her That she was adopted, that she was really a demigod, and who her mom was.Claire was devastated to find out that her Father and mother were not her real parents at all,and she ran out of the house in a blind fury.She soon got attacked by a cyclops,and so she agreed to go to Camp Half Blood.On the way her father gave her a bracelet from her real mother which she was supposed to have gotten years ago and later found out turned into a sword.
    RP Example*:I pose in front of my bathroom mirror then quickly taking the picture I shove the camera back into my bag. I smile as a cool breeze blows through the curtains,even though it sends a shiver down my spine.Well so much for my modeling career.I think to myself.I then turn on my heel and leave the bathroom.I slam the front door and walk slowly but steadily to the car. "Honey you'll be fine." I hear dad say. "Your one to talk." I mumble inaudibly as I open the car door.I watch as my step mother slips into the seat next to me. "Hun don't worry i will all be fine.Your beautiful and smart.You can handle this."She says really getting to me.She knows me so well.She hugs me. "Mom I'm just not sure that I'll fit in." I say blinking back tears.

Last edited by Not_The_Only_One on 8/24/2011, 3:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 7/17/2011, 6:51 am

You can only have five characters at once (unless you buy another slot). You can get rid of one of your current characters or wait until you have enough drachmas to buy a character slot.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 8/24/2011, 2:51 pm

I bought another slot.(finally)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2011, 2:55 pm

Eh... The power could be considered shape-shifting, which isn't allowed.... Though we can allow the hair and eye color.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 8/24/2011, 3:06 pm

k fixed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/24/2011, 3:10 pm

Approved.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Not_The_Only_One's characters - Page 2 Empty New Character (Zack died)

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/14/2011, 8:12 pm

Name:Cole Rane
    Eyes:Green
    Hair:Black
    Height:6'0
    Body Type:Strong but thin
    Skin Color:olive
    God Parent:Deimos
    Mortal Parent:Leighanne Rane
    Country of Origin:England
    Pets:A bat named Fang
    Talents:Sword fighting,archery,gymnastics,and musical arts
    Weapon**:His black chain that transforms into a sword when you press a certain part of it
    Flaws:vain,cocky,self assured,a bit mental
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional:(can cause an illusion of someones worst fears to come alive. (he can only do this with certain people,it can be resisted and the illusions only last about 5 minutes.He can only do it about 5 times a day)
    Life Before CHB*:Cole grew up in England with his mom.He always knew that he was special and that normal wasn't what life had in store for him.Despite all of his doubts about what his life had given him,he was extremely popular at school and had many friends... which is just one reason why it was more likely for him to get attacked.He managed to escape many attacks thanks to his many skills in gymnastics.Cole also had a love for music when he was growing up.His mom finally told him the truth about his dad when he was 14 and he got sent here.
    RP Example*:I jumped off the brick wall I had been sitting on moments before.I landed silently just as the bus was pulling up. "Bye..." I muttered under my breath as I got on.I sat down at the back feeling kind of depressed,I didn't think that it was fair that I had to leave my home and go all the way to the United states just for my own protection. Slumping further down in my seat I put my headphones in and listened to some music.

Last edited by Not_The_Only_One on 11/17/2011, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/17/2011, 7:03 pm

10-20 minutes is not allowed.

When you mean their fears come alive, do you mean like making them as an image in front of only the victim or the real thing comes?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/17/2011, 7:48 pm

imagine and ok 5 minutes?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2011, 5:14 pm

Can people resist?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/18/2011, 8:19 pm

Yes
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2011, 9:20 pm

Approved.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Not_The_Only_One's characters - Page 2 Empty Not_The_Only_One's characters

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/23/2011, 6:08 pm

Name:Star Day
    Eyes:Green
    Hair:Brown
    Height:5'6
    Body Type:Slim,petite
    Skin Color:Olive
    God Parent:Hecate
    Mortal Parent:Cal Day
    Country of Origin:United states
    Pets:A white bunny named Magic
    Talents:singing,gymnastics,archery,sword fighting
    Weapon**:A celestiel bronze dagger that turns into a bracelet
    Flaws:vain,cocky,self centered,mental
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):can cast minor spells about five a day but as she gets older about ten by the time she is 18.The spells effects wear off after about 10-20 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*:Star grew up in a nice little house with her dad and her step mom.She always thought that she was special (especially when she started using her powers)After a while monsters began to notice her and attack her,so she was forced to leave her nice happy home in Utah and come to Camp Half Blood.But on the way her car got attacked and her step mother died in order to protect her so now Star lives with the grief.
    RP Example*:Star ran across the twigs and leaves that covered the Forrest floor."No...no..oh my gods no...I didn't want her to die for me." I mumbled breathing heavily as I stopped and rested against a tree.I knew I had to keep going but I just couldn't...not after what had just happened.I shook my head and walked carefully towards a big sign that said "Camp Half Blood" In Greek.I sighed and walked across the boundary.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/23/2011, 8:53 pm

Most powerful spell she can use?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/23/2011, 8:54 pm

A spell that causes someone to loose their memory for two minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/23/2011, 9:01 pm

And then they get it back, correct?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 11/23/2011, 9:02 pm

correct
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/23/2011, 9:02 pm

Approved.
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Not_The_Only_One's characters - Page 2 Empty Another new Character (Open slot a result of Another new death.)

Post by Not_The_Only_One 7/31/2012, 12:17 am

Name:Shane White
    Eyes:Blue (like a swimming pool!)
    Hair:Blonde with rainbow streaks
    Height:6'0
    Body Type:Strong,Athletic,Broad Shouldered
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Iris
    Mortal Parent:Jason White
    Country of Origin:England
    Pets:A kitten named Lux
    Talents:Karate,Archery,Playing guitar
    Weapon**:A CB knife and a bow
    Flaws:Very vain,only cares about himself,extreme case of bipolar disorder
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional:(He can create rainbows that last for 10 minutes but increase 1 minute each year as he get's older.This stops when he turns 18,so by that time they can last for 14 minutes.)He can create these rainbows 10 times a day. (This number never changes)
    Life Before CHB*:Before CHB Shane was a bad boy.He always got in trouble,and he got sent to 10 different schools.This was
    caused by his unusual mood swings.When he turned ten his father sent him in for testing and they concluded he was bipolar.
    After that his father left him at an orphanage,with a small package that he wasn't allowed to open until his twelth birthday.That day he opened it,and found he was a half-blood.This confused him,but he knew he had to get to camp,so he worked until he could afford a plane ticket there.
    RP Example*:Shane sat down in his seat,staring out the window. "I'm going to miss England..." he whispered and turned to face the seat in front of him.Hours later a flight attendent woke him up.He glared at her. "Sir we've landed,you must get off the plane now" He heard her say. He stood up and walked off into the airport to collect his things.Shane walked outside with his backpack and cat carrier.He grinned and got into a taxi.Finally he would get some real answers.He stepped out of the taxi and walked into the woods.As he approached the gates he smirked.He could learn to love this place.

Last edited by Not_The_Only_One on 7/31/2012, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 1:26 pm

How large are the rainbows?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 7/31/2012, 7:23 pm

10-20 feet depending on whether it's morning,evening,or afternoon. 10 feet at night,15 in the evening,and 20 in the morning.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 8:35 pm

10-20 feet long or 10-20 feet high?
    Not_The_Only_One
    Not_The_Only_One
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Not_The_Only_One 7/31/2012, 8:38 pm

High.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/31/2012, 8:46 pm

I suggest you reduce the amount of time the rainbows will last by the time he's 18.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:18 pm