A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Haiden
Daniel
Kristal Meth
Rachel
Allen
Kendall
Princess Amy
11 posters

Amy's characters

Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Re: Amy's characters

Post by Princess Amy 11/11/2010, 10:01 pm

Well he flew to New york then drove. how about that?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 11/11/2010, 10:52 pm

Amy's characters - Page 5 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi
    This has been Danny Approved!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Sarah Left so i has a slot yay me.

Post by Princess Amy 11/22/2010, 5:39 pm

Name: Desirea Martin
    Eyes: Warm brown
    Hair: Light Brown
    Height: 4'4
    Body Type: Shes a twig just like her brother.
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Iris.
    Mortal Parent: Robert Martin
    Country of Origin: U.S.A
    Pets: A fishy
    Talents: Shes an artist paints draws stuff like that. She also plays piano some like the very beggining stages of piano. Surfing.
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze short sword.
    Flaws: Overly hyper. Trust people to easily. Easily distracted.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can make small rainbows about twenty five feet at the most. They last for about ten minutes and she can make them five times a day. She can also have rainbows take a solid form making them in to items such as a surfboard. She can only make solid objects three times a day for 25 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Dez lived with her dad and brother most of her life untill Trevor went off to camp. She then stayed with her dad in the city of Washington for a while. Then one day the news had come that Trevor had died. Her dad went for a drive and ended up getting hit by a drunk driver where he died. Dez (thats her nickname) was then sent to her aunts house who was insane. Meanwhile trevor had come back to life and he came and picked her up after he went on his quest.
    RP Example*: I walked out the back door on to the beach. I shivered. The beach was always so much warmer in Florida. I missed it there. I missed Amy and I missed Trevor. I start to cry. It seemed like everybody I knew and loved had either gone to this camp or died, In Trevors case both and I was just the normal one never to see this fantastic place. I looked up and saw a rainbow. That was weird because it hasnt rained in forever. I had no desier to go back in the house Aunty was crazy and she didnt really care about me all she cared about was really making money. I sigh and just look up at the rainbow wishing someone would take me away from here.
    Any notes about your characters: Trevors Sister that it...
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 11/24/2010, 1:11 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Alex!

Post by Princess Amy 12/4/2010, 12:26 am

Name: Alex Skellington
    Eyes: Brilliant green eyes.
    Hair: messy light brown hair.
    Height: 5'9
    Body Type:Skinny sorta athletic
    Skin Color: White barely has a tan.
    God Parent: Nike
    Mortal Parent: Joseph Skellington
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Four month old Malimute husky. One bright blue eye and one indigo eye.
    Talents: Acting, runs track and feild plays vollyball sorta is on the basketball team. Plays piano, ballroom dance.
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze spear takes the form of a blue sharpie.
    Flaws: Has a Tendancy to be annoying. Over proctective. Thinks hes the most amazing person ever. Sensitive too though.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): he has a slight increase in his chance of winning but not by much.
    Life Before CHB*: Alex was a typical highschool student. He got perfect grades exeled in sports and he was pretty popular. He lived with his dad and they were happy together. He went to a normal public school. He always thought school was pretty boring and that there was something out there for him that he was missing. He was sort of alone and all he really wanted was a true friend a close friend, maybe even a best friend.
    RP Example*: I walked in down the hall feeling alone. I saw several people walking down the hall in pairs. I wish I had something like that someone. I could talk to. I waved to a few people who I knew through basket ball and track. I sighed. Something was definatly missing in my life. Maybe it had something to do with my mom. I loved my dad and everything just that he was all alone like me too and sometimes I wondered if being a workoholic had that effect on you or the over competive drive or something. What ever it was I needed somthing...something that I wasnt going to find in the hall of my stupid highschool.
    Any notes about your characters:

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/5/2010, 12:35 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty This is Ariel some of you might remember her. XD

Post by Princess Amy 1/15/2011, 11:18 pm

Name: Ariel Parker.

Eyes: Blue and Sea Green. Her eyes turn darker of lighter depending on her mood. Like for
    Example: When she is happy her eye color would be light blue green. When she is angry or upset they will be dark and stormy looking.

Hair: Soft Red that sparkles in the sunlight. Her hair looks bright red underwater.

Height: 5’4.

Body Type: Ariel has a swimmers body. That’s skinny but athletic. She is also long and lean.

Skin Color: She has an Olive skin tone and she is very tan.

God Parent: Triton.

Mortal Parent: Unknown to her, but her mortal parent is Nadia Parker.

Country of Origin: The United States. (Hawaii)

Pets: A Seahorse named Buddy. (He lives in the ocean only.)

Talents: Swimming long distance, collecting random objects that Ariel thinks are cool and surfing. She is also a good Artist.

Skills: Sword fighting. Fighting with a dagger very rarely and only if she has to fight with that weapon. If she isn’t near water she is good at running or hiding. Oh she likes to throw darts.
    She is good at swimming, obviously.

Weapon**: Ariel has a gold anklet that turns in to a celestial bronze dagger and a strap. It only appears whenever she touches water. She also has her favorite sword that she can form from water. It is Celestial bronze as well. The sword and dagger is a matching pair and so you can’t have one with out the other. If the sword is not there at the time the dagger remains an anklet and if Ariel loses her anklet the sword can not form. They both are matching and have the same pattern of waves on them and are equal in sharp and point. She has darts but she doesn’t use them at all. She uses them less then the dagger.

Flaws: Ariel is well not very smart she is convinced that she is a mermaid because she can breathe underwater. She thinks she is just missing the tail because she was born on land. She’s pretty much insane. She is way to hyper for her own good. She also thinks that she is the best at everything that a person can do at the beach. She likes to be alone most of the time but will talk to people. She is very calm and laid back. This also makes her very lazy. She sucks and archery spear fighting and throwing javelins.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): She can control water and make it move. She can do this 10 times a day but she can only do it for 10 minutes. She can also breathe underwater as long as she wants. She doesn’t get wet unless she wants too. She can also make air bubbles underwater. Ariel can only do this 2 times a day and the air bubble only last for 10 minutes like and the bubble shrinks as the time goes down. The water also makes her stronger when fighting and she can heal with water. She can only heal people one time a day and the wound must be very minor. She can not save a person dying of say a stab wound maybe like a cuts and bruises that are not very deep. The water also heals her and makes her stronger. She can also talk to sea animals like dolphins and sharks, but she prefers to play with the fish and her pet sea horse, buddy.

Life before CHB*: Ariel lived on the beach in Maui in Lahaina. She was Homeless sort of and did not know her real mother. She lived on the beach and under the sea where she though she truly belonged because she could stay there for hours on end. She did go to school and she tried her hardest but she didn’t do so well there. She could not sit at a desk all day and works she had to constantly be moving or talking and she got into trouble a lot for that. She struggled with her dyslexia and that made school worse for her. Each morning she would get up and swim to shore. She would then use the pubic restrooms to get ready for school. After school she would hang out with her friends. She did not tell anybody that she though she was a mermaid especially her friends because she was scared of what they would think about her. She mainly had guy friends and friends that she could hang out at the beach with. They mostly surfed at the beach. When it got dark she went to the Luau. There she would hang out with her older friends who worked there. They were all a wear of Ariel’s situation and made her feel welcome this is where she ate dinner. She also preformed hula even though she wasn’t a touch Hawaiian. When the Luau closed she would walk back through the shopping district and talk to her people at the banyan tree on her way back to the beach. She lived this way for almost her whole life and many of the local people knew her well and though she was crazy but they loved her. She practically grew up with them and her friends where always around when she needed them. One day she made friends with a boy who had just moved in. He said his name was Jordan and that he had moved to Hawaii from New York. He stayed there and became on of Ariel’s best friends and they did everything together with the same group of friends that she had. Jordan walked funny like he has something in his pants. Not long after Jordan came along did Ariel realize that she could control water. She started telling all of her problems to Jordan and told him her theories on why she was a mermaid. Jordan took action and they ended up taking two boats three trains and a couple of buses to get to Camp Half-Blood. She still to this day doesn’t know about the gods or even who her real mother is. She doesn’t even know that her friend Jordan is a satyr. They were constantly attacked on the way and that’s where she learned how to run and fight the monsters that attacked them. They made it to camp half-blood safe though.

RP Example*: I skipped in still all wet from surfing before school started. I looked at the boring white walls off the school thinking how much better this place would be if it wasn’t like a prison cell. I smile and walk up to my friends. Jenny, Davis, Chad and Rick.
    “Hey guy” I said. “The waves are amazing you guys should have been there” I sighed happily.
    “We all cant live on the beach like you Ariel” Chad laughed.
    “Sure you can why not” I replied.
    The bell rang and Rick rolled his eyes. “Come on guys time for class” He Said.
    I sighed and walked to class with them talking about what we were going to do afterschool. We walked in to our small classroom with about 15 students. I saw a new boy standing awkwardly next to the teacher’s desk. I walked over to him. “Hello I’m Ariel” He just looked at me. “I was wondering if you would like to hang out with us after school were going to the beach and maybe Front Street” I shrugged.
    He looked at me and said. “Umm ya sure ill go”
    I smile and walk back to my desk next to Jenny. “Ariel, why did you invite him?” She asked. “Well its his first day plus it never hurts to be nice” I replied. Pretty soon the teacher called for the class to pay attention. I sighed and sat there the whole day daydreaming about surfing and buddy the seahorse. Urg this was so frustrating. I was looking at the board and watching the letters float away. I sighed school was such a waste of time for me at least I could be playing at the beach or surfing or something useful. I sighed and tried to remember my mom or even my dad. I bet they were mermaids to that’s why they abandoned me on the beach. I’ve probably seen them hundreds of time and never realized it. Cant mermaids like turn into fish when they want to be hidden. I look around and smile as the bell rings.
    “Ariel you coming?” I hear Chad yell.
    “Ya one second” I smile at the new kid and ask. “Wanna come too?” I smile as he nods in agreement. “Kay lets go” I skip out with all of my friends. I look back and notice that the new kid walked different…hmmm that’s weird I shrug it off and walk out of the school with Davis and Chad.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2011, 11:20 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Megan Holland~ Bought the slot.

Post by Princess Amy 1/30/2011, 12:18 pm

Name: Megan Holland

Eyes: Big, Bright sparkly blue eyes.

Hair: Light blonde, a bit longer then shoulder length, Straight.

Height: 5’7…when she isn’t wearing heals.

Body Type: Very skinny. The perfect body as some people would say.

Skin Color: Pale with a slight hint of a tan, very beautiful.

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Sam Holland.

Country of Origin: U.S.A, Florida to be exact.

Pets: No pets.

Talents: Shopping, Dance, being pretty. She also Models sometimes, Reading but hides it, and acting. She is a runner.

Weapon**: No weapon as of yet.

Flaws: She thinks she’s perfect. She also thinks she’s incredibly hot and attractive, which she is, but she blows it out of proportion. She’s a bubble brain and acts like it. She thinks that she’s the only thing that really matters. Thinks she is daddy’s little princess and also she is terrified of needles.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): No powers.

Life before CHB*: Megan lived with her dad in Florida near the beach. She went to public school and was the prettiest and most popular girl there and she knew it. She lived for it and took advantage of it everyday. She was devastated when her dad told her that she had to leave and go to some camp up in New York. She didn’t even like camping anyways what was the point? While she lived in Florida she learned how run. She loved to run and ran everyday. She even was dating the most popular boy in school, Ben who was the captain of the football team and quarter back, and broke up with her when she told him she was leaving to go to the stupid camp because apparently long distance relationships didn’t work out to well. She loved her dad and was sad to leave him but she knew that she would still get to see him from time to time; after all he was very busy running his company.

RP Example*: I sighed and wandered around looking through all the close at the nearest designer store. I wondered how I was going to get my whole wardrobe to this place my dad wanted me to go to. I looked out the window and saw Ben, my ex-boy friend of a week. I turned away and walked over to the purses. I smiled as I inhaled the scent of the store. It was amazing. My dad told me that shopping always calmed me down even when I was little. I gently ran my fingers over each bag, checking for imperfection, after all I was perfect and I needed a bag to match that didn’t I? I smiled and checked the price tag, $500. I smiled as I picked it up lightly off the display. It was beautiful cream with black satin bow and plenty of room for my lip gloss and makeup and all of the other things I needed to survive for a day. I held it in my hands and paid for it. I walked out of the store, holding on to that new purse as if it actually meant like my life was going to change for the better at this camp. Who knows maybe there might be another guy like Ben there who won’t break my heart?

Any notes about your characters: Uh noooope.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/30/2011, 12:19 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Ya well Belle died.

Post by Princess Amy 2/17/2011, 12:02 am

Name: Demien Daniels

Eyes: Charcol black. Always has dark circles under his eyes from a restless sleep.

Hair: Jet black straight slightly spikey.

Height: 6'1

Body Type: Skinny

Skin Color: Pale white

God Parent: Icelos (Icelus, Phobetor) Greek god of nightmares.

Mortal Parent: Malificent Daniels.

Country of Origin: United States.

Pets: A poisenous snake that he keeps up his sleeve named Serpens.

Talents:Drawing, plays guitar, sword fighting, running, and a little stalking at times. Speaks Latin with out knowing it.

Weapon**: A short celestial bronze sword which he hates called Machaera.

Flaws: Quiet, shy, socialy awkward, Poor communication skills, Kind of stalks people, doesnt make wise descisons, likes to frighten people through nightmares.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause nightmares and sleep to people only during night. The nightmares last fifteen to twenty minutes, four times a night. He can also take nightmares away from someone at anytime both day and night. If he takes the nightmare away it inforces a deep and restless sleep free of nightmares. He can do this four times as well. The nightmares are Terrifying like your worst fear terrifying...peeing your pants scary and the person in question can try to resist but not very well.

Life Before CHB*: Demien lived with his mother for ten years of his life and hated it. He ran away when he was ten and found out that no matter where he ran the nightmares always found him no matter where he was or what he was doing. Soon after this he found he could twist his own nightmares into whatever he wanted. He lived on the run using his nightmarish powers to frighten people into getting what he wanted. He would offten spend most of his time on a train riding from city to city looking for something more. He hated life and everything about it and he was sick of being bored he was even growing sick of the fact that he could cause nightmares. When he arrived in New York, the city that never sleeps he almost went insane wandering about the city looking for someone. He often spoke latin with out knowing it and sometimes had freakish nightmares in latin while in the city. After he was sick of the city and sick of the never sleeping thing her ran to the country side where he found Camp Halfblood.

RP Example*: I ran to catch up with the freight train and quickly jumped onto the platform of the railcar. I had always been able to jump on and off with agility and never thought anything of it. I ran my hands through my hair. I was exhausted and in need of a deep sleep a sleep free from nightmares, just a simple sleep. I sighed as I watched the country side pass. I was in Kansas...no Nebraska. Oh who really gave a damn anyways all the citys and states blended together after a while. Not New York though. Thats where I was headed. "The city that never sleeps" I murmerd to Serpens in latin. He always seemed less fidgety when I whispered to him. He tightened his coil around my arm as if he was going to sleep too. "Maybe just a moments rest before we get to the city of no sleep" I said again in Latin. I close my eyes and as I had guessed the nightmares over took my thoughts and dreams just as they had so many nights before this.

Last edited by Princess Amy on 2/17/2011, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 5:48 pm

How bad are the nightmares, and can people resist?
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 2/17/2011, 6:14 pm

Has been edited.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 6:28 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Ande is coming back, Alexis left

Post by Princess Amy 3/26/2011, 6:39 pm

Anyways. Ande is coming back because well I missed her and stuff.

Name: Ande (Andrea) Clark
    Eyes: Light green eyes.
    Hair: Soft chocolate brown hair about mid back length.
    Height: 5'5
    Body Type: Skinny but athletic. Perfect figure.
    Skin Color: Tanish but more white.
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Martin Clark.
    Country of Origin: Usa.
    Pets: None.
    Talents: Being beautiful. Tanning, swimming, and Drawing..sorta.
    Weapon**:Nothing really. Fights with a celestial bronze dagger if she has to.
    Flaws: Air head. Thinks way to highly of herself. To trusting.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):She can make people fall in love with her or someone else 4 times a day for about 15 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Ande lived with her dad in a small town. He was the candy shop owner there. Her father said that she was named after the andes mint becuase of her light green eyes. She was miss popular until she had to leave her home in order to get to camp halfblood. She had lots of friends and was pretty much the greatest person around. She left camp a while ago but decided after another random monster attack that she HAD to go back to camp, plus she missed Jackson and Jason.
    RP Example*: I stepped out of the taxi, at least my dad had saved me the embarassement of not showing up to drop me off. He was busy running the best candy shop in all of California. I smile as I drag my bags up the hill. I was finally going to see Jackson again and maybe parker! I giggle and walked down the hill into the camp again for the second time ever. It was weird how much happier I was this time then last time.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/27/2011, 5:22 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Teagan

Post by Princess Amy 4/10/2011, 9:42 pm

Name: Teagan Brown.
    Eyes: Blue Green
    Hair: Light brown sorta blonde.
    Height: 6'3
    Body Type: Lean but muscular.
    Skin Color: Light skin with some frekles.
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Matthew Brown
    Pets: none
    Talents: Piano, paints and draws, star watching. Plays a little bit of the drums and soccer.
    Weapon**: A leather cord bracelet that he wears around his wrist that says. TM. he doesnt know what it stands for. I turns into his celestial bronze sword but has a slight rainbow glint to it.
    Flaws: He's a little bit cocky. He also is ashamed of his god parnet and tries to hide it. Hes also very shy. He sometimes doesnt listen very well.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Teagan can make 6-8 rainbows. They vary in size though if he makes a huge rainbow it will make it so he can make less rainbows during the day. He can also have the rainbow turn to solid or liquid. He can only do this four times a day and the soild objects fade ofver time. The liquid object remain constant though.
    Life Before CHB*: Teagan woke up in the hospital one day with his dad by his side. He had no idea who he was or how he got there all he had was his small braclet on his wrist. He lived with his dad for a few years but his dad soon told him who he was and where he had to go. Teagan had to go to camp half blood. So he did.
    RP Example*: I wake up and look around. What? Where was I? I didnt remeber any of this. I saw a stange man next to my bed. I would assume this was my father. I blink and look down at my wrist a bracelt...weird. Who was I anyways?

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 4/10/2011, 9:52 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Bought the slot lalala

Post by Princess Amy 4/18/2011, 12:16 am

Name: Maliek Sengupta
    Eyes: Deep Brown
    Hair: Dark brown pretty much Black
    Height: 5'11
    Body Type: Very skinny but healthy.
    Skin Color: Dark brown.
    God Parent: Tyche Goddess of good fortune and wealth.
    Mortal Parent: Raj Sengupta
    Country of Origin: India
    Pets: A talking Parrot named Sunny
    Talents: Horse back riding, plays piano, flute, guitar, and ukelale. He sword fights and is good at reading and math he also plays soccer. He also can sing but doesnt like too. He can speak English, Indian...and some spanish. Being lucky.
    Weapon**:An expensive celestial bronze sword that is just a sword. He also has a celestial bronze dagger that he wears around his ankle at all times just incase.
    Flaws: Maliek can be very lazy at times because he thinks that things will always work out,even though they do. He also is very shy and is very humble about his family and their money. His english is poor so he doesnt like to talk that much. He also thinks that he can do anything because of how lucky he has been in the past.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause someone to have feelings of good fortune or luck. He can do this for 20 minutes for five times a day.
    Life Before CHB*: Maliek lived in India with his father a wealthy king. He went to school and did well there. He was very popular even though he didnt like being the center of attention all the time. He was shy and quiet and he didnt like being a prince very much. He always felt like he was born lucky and in a way he was. He eventully found out about camp halfblood and wanted to go to start a new life. He still was a wealthy prince when he entered camp.
    RP Example*: I sighed and looked around my chambers. I was a prince and I have had everything handed to me on a silver platter but yet I still felt incomplete. I was the luckest boy in the world and yet. I loved India but I was happy to be leaving.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 4/18/2011, 12:22 am

His powers only make people 'feel' lucky right? It doesn't really increase their actual chances of luck on things?
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 4/18/2011, 12:22 am

That would be correct.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 4/18/2011, 12:26 am

The Death Card approves.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty I bought the slot from Tink.

Post by Princess Amy 6/1/2011, 11:14 pm

Name: Riley Jensen
    Eyes: Green with flecks of hazel in them.
    Hair: Light brown.
    Height: 6'0 ish
    Body Type: skinny but muscular but not like buff.
    Skin Color: A slight tan.
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: Jeff Jensen
    Pets:...none
    Talents: plays guitar, can sing a little bit, likes to draw, good at basketball, runs track and throws javelin. spear fighting/sword fighting, caring, funny, etc.
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze spear that shrinks down to a a staff and then from a staff, to channel his magic, to a pencil...that can be sharpened.
    Flaws: A little shy, likes to be alone, talks to himself occasionally gets upset quickly and tends to use his powers when they are not needed.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): 1- Shadow Travel: 10 miles a day 3 times a day. 2-Can change the state of objects, such as their size, color and condition. He can only do this four times a day. 3- He can create false weather such as rain, wind and snow, two times a day for ten minutes. 4- He can make small objects appear such as a slurpee or flower or just something he might need 3 times a day the objects tend to dissapear after a period of time. 5- make things float or hover (including himself) for 8-9 minutes twice a day.
    Life Before CHB*: Riley lived with his father in Vegas. His dad was a performer there and did all kinds of magic tricks. He lived in a nice house in rich side of Vegas. He had always been labeled as odd because he often did strange things with out meaning too. One day he was found in the Lotus casino by his dad who had been looking everywhere for him. He eventully sent Riley to camp halfblood where he could be safe.

RP Example*: I walked into school mumbling under my breath. I ignored the kids who laughed. I shuddered and remebered the time where I had accidentally turned them into chickens. I walk down the halls quickly my bag at my side trying to drowned out the sound of people whispering and talking about me with my headphone that was only in one ear so I could focus better. I clutched my stomach. I had missed breakfast and was running late. I waved to my friend Morgan the only girl nice enough to not make fun of me and walked into my class.

Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/1/2011, 11:16 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 5 Empty Bought the slot from Kenny.

Post by Princess Amy 6/3/2011, 8:22 pm

Name: Payton Hale
    Eyes: Blue eyes
    Hair: Light blonde with red/brown streaks.
    Height: 5'6
    Body Type: Skinny, very athletic, Dancers body so almost to skinny.
    Skin Color: pale with a little bit of pink blush.
    God Parent: Epione
    Mortal Parent: Travis Hale
    Pets: none
    Talents: Dancing, singing, and vollyball. Archery, cheerleading and she runs for the track team.
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze bow and 12 celestial bronze tipped arrows.
    Flaws: Is a horrible artist, trust people to easily, worries what other people think about her.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can heal about five people a day depending on how big of an injury they sustained.
    Life Before CHB*: Payton lived with her dad in a somewhat normal subdivison. She went to a normal high school and did most things that she enjoyed. She was on Dance Company and also part of the cheerleading squad, she ran track during the off season of cheer and lived a pretty normal life. Her father was remarried and he had one 4 year old son named Carson, who Payton loved very much. One day the monsters found Payton and she had to go to camp even though she didn't want to.
    RP Example*: I walked in to dance with my bag flung over my shoulder. This was always the hardest time of the year. Cheer was ending, track had started a week ago and dance was before and after school now just to get ready for the spring showcase. I also had dance from a private company after I got home from dance after school My grades were practically down the drain even though I was still passing. I was just so busy it was hard to think straight. I never got to spend time with Carson anymore he made it obvious that he missed me by sticking notes in my backpack or in my dance back. He would often complain that I wasn't home enough and by the time I got home it was bed time for him. I sighed and started to warm up first by stretching then by running through the routine a few times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:45 am