A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Haiden
Daniel
Kristal Meth
Rachel
Allen
Kendall
Princess Amy
11 posters

Amy's characters

Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Re: Amy's characters

Post by Arik 6/3/2011, 8:24 pm

What is the worst injury she can fully heal?
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 6/3/2011, 8:27 pm

Ehh lets say a broken bone and deep cuts.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/3/2011, 8:28 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty BEHOLD NUMBER 20!

Post by Princess Amy 6/28/2011, 5:26 pm

Name: Trevor Martin
    Eyes: Warm Brown.
    Hair: Brown almost Black.
    Height: 6'0
    Body Type: Skinny and fit
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: Robert Martin
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: None
    Talents: Plays Drums. He also plays a little football.
    Skills: Swordfighting
    Weapon: Celestial Bronze sword.
    Flaws:He thinks he is all that. He doesnt really understand whats going on and doesnt listen very well. After he died he has the need to tap his fingers and cant sit still very long. After he comes back to camp he's a little bit more...angry then before and also more upset.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Can make three small fires that are two to three feet a day but it drains him. The fires are 2010 to 2190 degrees F He can make fire balls about the size of a baseball same temprature but he can only make five a day
    Life Before CHB*: Trevor was a minor popular person. He had lots of friends and was like he never knew about his mom because his dad never told him about her. He had his feet on the ground and didnt do drugs or drink and he got a B average. He loved his music but he loved his dad and his little step-sister more. His stepmom died because of cancer. He lived in Washington D.C and loved the history there. He went to camp halfblood got engaged died and then came back to life. He then left camp after hearing about Amy's engagement and now is back.
    RP Example*: I sighed and stared at the ocean. I was back at my old house the house in Florida that was right down the street from Amy's. I sat on the now abandoned community beach thinking about Amis and I growing up here. It was wrong for me to leave camp just like that...to leave Max. I had thought about her long an hard and decided...that I needed sometime to myself. I was going to break of the engagement as soon as I got back and I was going to be there for Amy, and Dez who probably needed me more then ever. I sighed and decided that coming back would be the best for me. I missed Dez to much and Amy...well...she was Amy. I stood up and went inside to pack my bag up again and go back to camp.

Any notes about your characters: He and Amy went to the same school and the didnt even know it. XD. Thats it. Hes a diffrent person now that hes been dead he cares more about his friends and family and stuff. Uhh after he left he's trying to make everything right. He and Teagan are brothers btw.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 6/28/2011, 5:47 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Ya$mine left. Ladedah.

Post by Princess Amy 7/9/2011, 9:59 pm

Name: Joshua Hastings
    Eyes: Blue Green
    Hair: Lightish brown...well normalish brown.
    Height: 5'10
    Body Type: Skinny not to muscular.
    Skin Color: normal.
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Sarah Hastings
    Pets: A dog named Max.
    Talents: Being sneaky, stealing stuff, stalking, plays guitar, swordplay, lying
    Weapon**: A celestial bronze sword that he stole from a museum. It has Emeralds, saphirres and Diamonds in the hilt.
    Flaws: Well he steals lots of stuff to start out with. Almost everything he has is stolen. He's cocky about it. Mischievous.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None really unless you count stealing.
    Life Before CHB*: Josh lived a normal life pretty much. He tended to get into a lot of trouble for stealing and therefore he got sent to several diffrent schools. He started up a collection of things he had accumulated over the years and placed them all in a large red storage tote. He got caught up with the wrong people and started stealing more then he had before. His mom finally was fed up with it and shippied his butt off to camp.
    RP Example*: I wandered through the Museum with Kenzie and looked at all the cases. I had my eyes out on this sword and Kenzie was going to help me collect it. I mean how awesome would I be if I had a sword on me? I spotted it. "Over there" I mouthed to Kenzie. I put my headphones in my ear staring at it. This would be the crown jewel of my collection.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/9/2011, 10:01 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty #21

Post by Princess Amy 7/10/2011, 9:24 pm

Name: Alaya McDonald
    Eyes: They switch from either blue gray or sometimes even green.
    Hair: Blondish brown
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Skinny, normal.
    Skin Color: Pale.
    God Parent: Pyriphlegethon
    Mortal Parent: Beth McDonald.
    Country of Origin: England.
    Pets: None really.
    Talents: Plays guitar, likes to draw, sword fighting, playing with fire, etc,
    Weapon**: A Stygian iron short sword that she can form out of fire. She also has a whip that she can set fire too.
    Flaws: Feisty, shy, likes to be alone, she gets annoyed easily. Quick to anger.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can create fire in the form of fire balls or just as flame. Just think of her as like a fire bender from Avatar! She can do this 5 to 10 times a day depending on the size of the flame.
    Life Before CHB*: Alaya lived with her mother in England. Her mother was very poor so she often had to do with out a lot of nice things. She went to a normal school and tried to live as normal as possible. Then the monsters started attacking. She was soon sent to camp halfblood by her mother.
    RP Example*: I played with the small flame in my hand letting it flicker like a candle. Fire relaxed me and never ever hurt me. It was beautiful but its beauty had to be contained. I had once set fire to my mothers house...and we were still recovering from that. I had lost my temper and I lost control. I looked around my near empty room. My whole life was packed up in that one suitcase that was leaving for New York tomorrow and I was going with it.
    Any notes about your characters: She's not evil shes actually quite normal.

Last edited by Amy The Princess on 7/10/2011, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/10/2011, 9:28 pm

I dunno about the whole "body is burning" thing. If Pyripth-lfbidroert was an illusion god or something, yeah, okay-- but river of fire is his thing, not making people think they're burning.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 7/10/2011, 9:28 pm

mkay. I can get rid of it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/10/2011, 9:29 pm

Yeah. That's advisable.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 7/10/2011, 11:10 pm

Tis done.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 7/10/2011, 11:13 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty A nymph. I bought the slot.

Post by Princess Amy 8/3/2011, 6:02 pm

Name: Holly
    Type of Creature (satyr, nymph, or dryad): Nymph
    Description (looks):
    Amy's characters - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThNtBVQaoPw6R4nhoN4T1hqpBCxfY76vHZnyutcMJGq2nHZVWmEw
    Amy's characters - Page 6 Tumblr_l1qaor1l9q1qbed3fo1_400 Somewhere in between. Green eye's. Red hair with green streaks. The piercing is a must. skinny about 5'4 ish. Pale.
    Powers: Well since her name is Holly she can "Poof into a holly bush." She can also create vines that are about as big as a pbc pipe you know the white ones. They can stretch to be four feet long and she can create five vines at a time 5 times. She can also create flowers about 20 depending on the size of the flower. She can do this five times a day as well.
    Flaws: Total flirt, Pretends to be shy, way to trusting. Emotional.
    Weapons**: N/A
    Talents/Skills: Growing things, likes to sing. plays harp Idfk. what ever else nymphs like to do.
    RP Example*: I walked around the meadow giggling to myself. There were so many attractive boys here. My green dress sparkled in the sunlight and it was almost a given for a boy to notice me. I saw one staring at me and hid behind a tree putting my shy act on again. It was all to easy.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 8/3/2011, 7:28 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Troian Left and Cissa...well Cissa is gone! *sob* FINISHED

Post by Princess Amy 8/8/2011, 2:30 pm

Name: Zasha Stelle
    Eyes: Blue Gray, glasses
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Height: 5'5
    Body Type: Normal...not skinny not fat not athletic just normal.
    Skin Color: White.
    God Parent: Hesperus god of the evening star.
    Mortal Parent: Madison Stelle
    Country of Origin: U.S.A
    Pets: none really she can always get a pet later right?
    Talents: plays piano, writes, target practice, listening, reading, dancing sometimes, Musically gifted.
    Weapon**: Bow, Celestial Bronze arrows.
    Flaws: Shy, quite, wears a hood a lot, likes to be alone, is not a morning person, protective of her little sister etc.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make small stars about the size of quarters in clusters of about 30. They aren't like real stars but more like a reflection so they can't do much harm. She can arrange them in anyway she wishes 6 times a day. She can also make the area around her a little darker so it feels more like evening then day. The radius of the darkness is about five feet and its not like pitch dark but more like twilightish. She can only do this 3 times a day the darkness lasts for about 15 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Zasha lived with her mother and her little sister Zara. Zara and Zasha were complete opposites and they got along well enough. Zasha went to normal school where she did well even though she was so tired most of the time from staying up to late. She was shy and even though she was pretty she was never popular or payed attention too. Eventually her mother told her about camp halfblood and that she had to go and take Zara with her.
    RP Example*: I walked up the Hill holding Zara's hand. "Zara...stay close okay...don't run off okay this is a new place and we need to stay together" I said quietly. Zara rolled her eyes. "Zasha you worry to much! This place looks so fun!" I sighed and just kept holding her hand. "Things are different now Zara...dangerously different. I don't want you getting hurt." "I'll be fine! I'm six now! I'm a big girl!"

Spoiler:

Name: Zara Stelle
    Eyes: Blue Gray
    Hair: Blonde.
    Height: 3'10
    Body Type: small child like.
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Eosphorus, God of the dawn star.
    Mortal Parent: Madison Stelle
    Pets: none...yet.
    Talents: Most sports, annoying people, outgoing, happy most of the time, likes to draw. is only six but already knows her fashion.
    Weapon**:Bow and celestial bronze arrows.
    Flaws: Annoying, never sits still, to trusting, pretty much she is exactly like Cissa.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): The same as Sasha's only she can do the star thing four times a day. She can make the area brighter around her when the sun is just coming up only 2 times a day. The light last for ten minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Zara lived with her mom and sister Zasha. She enjoyed life and even though she was only six you could tell that she was destined to be popular. She had lots of friends but her closest friend was her sister. She went to first grade and had a hard time understanding the things they were trying to teach her. Soon she was sent to camp with Zasha.
    RP Example*: I walked through the door of our small house and looked around. "ZASHA! I'm home from school!" I giggle and start running through the house looking for her. I eventually found her in the kitchen with Mommy. "Zara...it's time for you and Zasha to go to that camp we talked about" I stared at them. "But what about you mommy?" I asked. "You can come visit at least Zasha will be going with you."
    Any notes about your characters: Cissa pretty much.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 8/10/2011, 12:28 am

Approved
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty #23 Dun dun dun. Finished.

Post by Princess Amy 9/16/2011, 6:27 pm

Name: Landon Jensen
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Sandy/dirty/dark blonde.
    Height: 6'2
    Body Type: Muscular lean.
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Acheron god of the underworld river of pain.
    Mortal Parent: Jennica Jensen
    Pets: None.
    Talents: Fighting, motorcycle riding, fixing cars, getting in to trouble, looking attractive, being angry, dual sword fighting, knife fighting.
    Weapon**: Stygian Iron dual swords, also a SI knife.
    Flaws: Thinks he's amazing, typical bad boy, get's angry easy, gets in to lot's of trouble, tends to fight, protective of the people he loves. Rude, selfish, player of some sort doesn't show his feelings unless he's angry.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can make a person feel pain for five minutes at a time, they can resist but the pain feels very real. He can do this 6 times a day. He can also shadow travel 5 times but only about ten feet.
    Life Before CHB*: Landon lived on the poor side of town with his mother in a small apartment. The poor side of town where all the crime and the trouble was and Landon fit in there perfectly. He went to school all though not very much and got in trouble a lot there. He worked at a garage where all the rich people from the other side of town went to h and got their car fixed to help his mom out with the bills. Sometimes it felt like fixing cars and constantly tuning up his motorcycle was the only thing that ever kept him sane.
    RP Example*: I walked out of the school shrugging my shoulders into my leather jacket. I felt the gun in the waistband of my pants that I kept on hand just in case. I hated school and everything about it. I looked around and noticed that my motorcycle hadn't been touched which was the way I liked it. I hopped on and pulled on a helmet because my mom usually freaked out if she saw me with out one. I kick started the bike and drove to the garage.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/23/2011, 7:48 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Amy's characters

Post by Princess Amy 11/27/2011, 10:07 pm

Name: Emily Edmunds.
    Eyes: Blue Green
    Hair: Blondeish brown.
    Height: 5'4
    Body Type: Skinny...beautiful
    Skin Color: Tanish but white.
    God Parent: Aglaia
    Mortal Parent: Danny Edmunds
    Pets: none.
    Talents: Shopping, beauty, piano, a little dance and singing, volley ball, kind.
    Weapon**: A short celestial bronze dagger with grace and beauty written in greek on the hilt.
    Flaws: Thinks that she's adored by everyone, sometimes self concious. Hopeless romantic, terrified of spiders.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Life Before CHB*: Emily lived with her father and step family in a small town. She was student body president and everybody at school seemed to lover her except her father. Her father always went on how she was an accident and she shouldn't even be here. He clearly loved his new family more then her and she often felt neglected and alone but her stepmother cared for her and made sure that she was loved and so her siblings even though her father dissapproved. Once the monsters started attacking there was nothing her stepmother could do but send her away like her father had wanted to do since she was ten. It basically broke her heart to leave her family.
    RP Example*: I looked around my room. I promised I would vist for christmas....and all the other hoidays but I couldnt stand to leave. I looked and saw my perfect straight A's awards from the school and vollyball trophies but nothing I ever did pleased my dad and now I was finally going away just like he wanted. I wiped the tears from my eyes wishing that my father loved me...that this actually felt like a family. I turned off the light locked the door and walked out to the cab that was waiting...he didn't even come out of his room to say goodbye....
    Any notes about your characters:Amy's characters - Page 6 Emily-osment-album-date
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 11/27/2011, 10:09 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Hanna died...

Post by Princess Amy 12/29/2011, 2:59 pm

Name: Nolan (Noel) Smith
    Eyes: Green eyes that are very easy to get lost in.
    Hair: Short brown hair slightly spikey.
    Height: 6'0
    Body Type: Normal with some abs.
    Skin Color: Tanish...sunkissed.
    God Parent: Peitho
    Mortal Parent: Charlie smith.
    Talents: Persuasiveness, charming, plays guitar, good looking, archery, debate.
    Weapon**: Bow and celstial bronzed tipped arrows.
    Flaws: Cocky, He'll will do anything to get what he wants, overbearing, sometimes obnoxious. Smooth like a conman. Gets into trouble.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can be extra persuasive sometimes meaning that he can easily change the mind of those who he is trying to persuade. Like he could convince someone that they were in love with him just by messing with their mind and being extra persuasive. The person can resist and the effects of his power are largely determined by how give in to the mind control. He can do this about five times a day 15 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Noel was a off again on again camper. He had been to camp before when he was little and would come back during the summer and sometimes during the school year. This time Noel was in serious trouble and doubted he could go back home. He was on the run from the cops after trying to pursade them that he wasn't stealing. He lived with his father most of his life when he wasn't at camp but they moved around a lot because Noel was a trouble maker. In school he signed up for debate and one almost everything even taking nationals for his school but after he got in trouble and ran away he was pretty much done with high school.
    RP Example*: I ran through the trees quickly. They were after me and I was running from the law. I stopped to catch my breath. Something told me that this thing that was following me wasn't the police. I had seen worse in my travels monsters and other things so this wasn't a big deal. I pulled out my bow and aimed where I knew the beast was coming and waited as it rounded the corner I shot and killed it. I grabbed my stuff and started running. I was so close to camp.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/29/2011, 3:00 pm

Approved.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Amy's characters - Page 6 Empty Cissa is coming back

Post by Princess Amy 3/17/2012, 7:49 pm

Name: Narcissa (Cissa) Davis
    Eyes: Bright blue.
    Hair:Long Blonde hair slightly curly.
    Height:4'2
    Body Type:super skinny and small
    Skin Color: pale white
    God Parent: Thantos.
    Mortal Parent: Unknown but she was adopted by Xander.
    Pets: Ghost Zebra named Zippy
    Talents: She can sing. Uhhh Really good at almost anysport athletic likes to run. Annoying.
    Skills: Knife fighting.
    Weapon**: Stygian iron dagger.
    Flaws: Active and interjetic loves to annoy people, she's loud and often does things with out thinking.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):Can shadow travel five times a day with only herself 1000 feet. She can summon ghost or skelotons(2 or three of them) 4-5 times a day and she can inflect minor pain to a person for 5 minutes for 5 times a day.
    Life Before CHB*: (After She left with Xander) Cissa was devestated when Xander left camp and she promised herself she would find him. When she did with Amy and Trevor she decided to stay with Xander and Kris and went to normal school even though she did poorly. She left with him when he and Kris decided to go seperate ways. She was and still is extremely dedecated to Xander and loves him.
    RP Example*: I clung to Xander as we drove up to the camp excitedly. "Daddy I can see it" I said and looked out and saw the hill with the pine tree. I was excited to be back. I would get to annoy more people now besides just dad and Kris plus amy was here! And Trevor! I would have to kick him when I saw him. I was so happy my dad had decided to come back to camp. I hated going to school it was icky.
    Any notes about your characters:nope
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 3/17/2012, 8:20 pm

I don't recall Thanatos being a god of pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:58 am