A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft

shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft Empty The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft

Post by shortyy.xo 12/10/2011, 9:48 am

Fan Fiction
    The legend
    Chapter 1- My English teacher is a scary evil freak!
    Ok let me start out saying, im not telling you EVERY SINGLE TEENY TINY detail about myself. I’ll just stick with; Hi! Im Tori Shriner and im 16 years old. So im stuck here in detention because I poured coffee on my English teachers head…yeah let’s just say that her hair is now a luscious coffee brown!! “Mrs. Sun, can I take a whiz?” “Hmm let me think…can you?” “Yes!” “Then NO!” “UGH PLEASE!” “No.” She looked down at a magazine called “Senior Daily.” “Seriously? My 95 year old grandma reads that!” She slammed the magazine down and got up. “GO PEE!” “Thanks! Mrs. Coffee head!” she scowled as I ran out. I didn’t even have to go. I take my seat again then she says; “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?” “TAKING A PEE…what about you?” Then her eyes literally turned red. She turned into a like weird monster freak. Wait how do I know that? “GIVE ME IT!NOW” her voice was raspy and leathery.” “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FREAK?” I got up and ran out the door. I screamed and hid in the art room. I heard her run past and I smiled; stupid teacher…hehehe. I got up and saw Lydia, my best friend. “COME ON TORI! NOW!!” “Where are we going?” I ask as she pulled me along. She wouldn’t answer so In the middle of the street I stopped. “Tell me what’s going on!” “Can’t explain now.” She said tugging at my arm. I finally gave in and she led me to my apartment. “Mrs. Shriner?” “Yes Lydia?” My mom said at the stove. “It’s time.” My mom frowned and I ran to her and hugged her. “Whats going on?” I ask my eyes wide. “Honey, Chiron will explain.” I nod not having a clue who that was and Lydia motions for me. I wave to mom and Lydia and I walk out the door.
    Chapter 2- Camp Half-Blood…whatever that means.
    She led me up this huge hill with a- dragon? As we descend down the hill I look around. The surroundings are quite normal. Some kids playing fun activities, cabins, then Lydia led me into a farm house. “Chiron? Mr.D?” A grumpy yes came from an office along with a nicer yes from the same office. We walk in and I see a dude in a wheelchair…normal right? WRONGO!! He turned into this horse thing. “Uh, hi… im Tori Shriner.” I say. “Welcome to Camp Half Blood. Im Chiron your activities director here at camp “Hi” Mr.D grumbled and went back to his paperwork. “I’ll show you around Miss.Shriner.” He said standing up. Lydia hoisted me onto his back and we rode through the camp thing. “This is the volleyball court, play for death or for fun. Next we have the Cabins courtyard.” He pointed out the cabins and I saw a gold one. For some reason it like…beckoned me or something. After we were done touring, he held my suitcase, pet carriers, and my guitar case. “Uh where’d you get my stuff?” “Magic…of course you’ve studied Greek Mythology. Well the gods are real. This is a safe place for their kids…known as demigods. You are unclaimed meaning your godly parent hasn’t claimed you as his/her son or in your case, daughter.” I nod as he takes me to the unclaimed cabin. I leap off his back and wave in thanks. I walk in and see some other kids staring at me. I see one guy in particular… “Jake?” I ask… “Tori?” “Yea…I didn’t know you were here to!” I walk up to him. We were old friends and I haven’t seen him since 2nd grade…now here he is STILL in the unclaimed cabin. Suddenly an aura of snow falls on his shoulders we all gasp… “Khoine.” I say not knowing who I was talking about. “Who is it now?” “The Goddess of snow and ice.” I say surprised at myself who is not trying to brag but im a straight D student. He smiled and all of a sudden a ball of snow white fur popped into his hands.

Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft Empty Re: The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft

Post by Skyler 12/10/2011, 10:43 am

This is really good! Keep going!
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft Empty Re: The Legened-Chapters being worked on...only a rough draft

Post by shortyy.xo 12/10/2011, 8:24 pm

oh thanks! glad ya like it!:)
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 12/10/2011, 9:13 pm

Preview of chapter 2
    So im not complaining or anything....but I wish my dad would claim me.I see Jake run up to me and his little polar bear stumbling along beside him."Tori follow me!"He said.
    sorry if its short just a quick few sentences on whats next...
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 1/4/2012, 4:38 pm

Sorry it took me so long...I couldnt find my third one so Im just posting the whole story over.Enjoy!!!!!
    Fan Fiction
    The legend
    Chapter 1- My English teacher is a scary evil freak!
    Ok let me start out saying, im not telling you EVERY SINGLE TEENY TINY detail about myself. I’ll just stick with; Hi! Im Tori Shriner and im 16 years old. So im stuck here in detention because I poured coffee on my English teachers head…yeah let’s just say that her hair is now a luscious coffee brown!! “Mrs. Sun, can I take a whiz?” “Hmm let me think…can you?” “Yes!” “Then NO!” “UGH PLEASE!” “No.” She looked down at a magazine called “Senior Daily.” “Seriously? My 95 year old grandma reads that!” She slammed the magazine down and got up. “GO PEE!” “Thanks! Mrs. Coffee head!” she scowled as I ran out. I didn’t even have to go. I take my seat again then she says; “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?” “TAKING A PEE…what about you?” Then her eyes literally turned red. She turned into a like weird monster freak. Wait how do I know that? “GIVE ME IT! NOW!” her voice was raspy and leathery.” “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FREAK?” I got up and ran out the door. I screamed and hid in the art room. I heard her run past and I smiled; stupid teacher…hehehe. I got up and saw Lydia, my best friend. “COME ON TORI! NOW!!” “Where are we going?” I ask as she pulled me along. She wouldn’t answer so In the middle of the street I stopped. “Tell me what’s going on!” “Can’t explain now.” She said tugging at my arm. I finally gave in and she led me to my apartment. “Mrs. Shriner?” “Yes Lydia?” My mom said at the stove. “It’s time.” My mom frowned and I ran to her and hugged her. “Whats going on?” I ask my eyes wide. “Honey, Chiron will explain.” I nod not having a clue who that was and Lydia motions for me. I wave to mom and Lydia and I walk out the door.
    Chapter 2- Camp Half-Blood…whatever that means.
    She led me up this huge hill with a- dragon? As we descend down the hill I look around. The surroundings are quite normal. Some kids playing fun activities, cabins, then Lydia led me into a farm house. “Chiron? Mr.D?” A grumpy yes came from an office along with a nicer yes from the same office. We walk in and I see a dude in a wheelchair…normal right? WRONGO!! He turned into this horse thing. “Uh, hi… im Tori Shriner.” I say. “Welcome to Camp Half Blood. Im Chiron your activities director here at camp “Hi” Mr.D grumbled and went back to his paperwork. “I’ll show you around Miss.Shriner.” He said standing up. Lydia hoisted me onto his back and we rode through the camp thing. “This is the volleyball court, play for death or for fun. Next we have the Cabins courtyard.” He pointed out the cabins and I saw a gold one. For some reason it like…beckoned me or something. After we were done touring, he held my suitcase, pet carriers, and my guitar case. “Uh where’d you get my stuff?” “Magic…of course you’ve studied Greek Mythology. Well the gods are real. This is a safe place for their kids…known as demigods. You are unclaimed meaning your godly parent hasn’t claimed you as his/her son or in your case, daughter.” I nod as he takes me to the unclaimed cabin. I leap off his back and wave in thanks. I walk in and see some other kids staring at me. I see one guy in particular… “Jake?” I ask… “Tori?” “Yea…I didn’t know you were here to!” I walk up to him. We were old friends and I haven’t seen him since 2nd grade…now here he is STILL in the unclaimed cabin. Suddenly an aura of snow falls on his shoulders we all gasp… “Khoine.” I say not knowing who I was talking about. “Who is it now?” “The Goddess of snow and ice.” I say surprised at myself, who is not trying to brag; but im a straight D student. He smiled and all of a sudden a ball of snow white fur popped into his hands. “Ok that’s just scary.” I say staring at him. He nodded in agreement and then the little cub popped his eyes open and smiled…? As soon as Jake left I sat down on my bunk and cried a little. “Whats wrong?” a girl asked. She was beautiful. She had icy blue eyes, curly light blonde hair, perfect teeth, an awesome tan, and perfect body weight. “Oh its nothing.” I say. I assumed she was a daughter of Aphrodite…wait who on EARTH is she? “Im McKenzie” she said. “Tori Shriner.” I say smiling a little. “Jake is cute isn’t he?” she said giggling at looking out the window. “Yea… we are just friends though.” I say looking down. She turned and raised an eyebrow. “Wow you’d think somebody as pretty as you would be his girlfriend” she said. “Yea but I expected you to be dating him.” “No pretty girls NEVER get boyfriends…it’s a fact of life.” She said. I nod. “Are you like a goddess or something?” I ask. She laughed “No silly!!!!! Im just waiting to be claimed…hopefully by Apollo.” She said. “I think you’re more of an Aphrodite kid.” I say. She chuckled. “Everybody thinks that…I hope not though…Aphrodite kids are always stuck up brats.” She said half smiling. I hear a horn blow and we all get up. I follow McKenzie to I guess it was dinner. I get my food and follow the others towards a fire. “We haven’t even eaten yet and we are already throwing our food away.” I grumble. “No silly! We offer at least one food item to the gods.” She says matter-of-factly. She took a BIG chunk off her Filet Minion and offered it. I put half of my steak in the fire and sit alone. Then surprisingly McKenzie comes to sit with me. “Why are you sitting by yourself?” she asks. I shrug. “Im sorta used to it.” I say glumly. We joke around and finally head back to our cabins. I rush with my stuff and get in the bathroom first. I put on a lime green tank top with some fuzzy long pants and I brush my teeth. I step out and lay down on my bunk. Why can’t Jake still be unclaimed like me? I think. I doze off finally still thinking about Jake…why is he always on my mind? Chapter 3- Strange signs
    I trip over a tree root. My face stings and my ribs hurt. I lay there a moment then hear her again. I scramble up and let the thorns smack my face. “GIVE ME IT NOW!” it said. I try to say something but I couldn’t…I couldn’t even remember waking up. I hide in a ditch and scramble out once it passes me. I try to run but I can’t. I hear Jake screaming my name in the distance making me cry more. Run Tori, just run! I think. I can’t move and I see the monster moving in on me. Suddenly Jake pushes me out of the way. “AAAAAAAH!” I scream in the floor somehow. I look around and see everyone staring at me some laughing. I get up and hide under the covers. “UGH” I say rubbing my head. “Ok ROLL CALL!!!! McKenzie?” “HERE!” I heard her say. Then a deeper voice called “We all know Tori’s here!” I hide farther under the covers. Once that was over we got up to go change. I got out a plaid purple and white button up shirt, skinny jeans, and some cowboy boots. I curl my hair and go outside and sit on the porch. I watch all the other kids playing with their siblings. I sigh and see a little girl looking at an older girl studying an architectural map. “ALAYA!!” I say happily. She says something to the girl and runs up to me. “SISSY!” She snuggles up in my lap and I stroke her soft brown hair. “I thought you were dead.” I say half choking back tears. “Can I go?” she asks sounding like she was about to cry also. I nod laughing and she goes to her cabin…crying from sadness or joy…either one. I walk around and see Jake. “TORI COME HERE!” he says and I rush up. "Are you hurt?” I ask worriedly “Yes” he says doubling over in pain. I punch him in the arm. “What?” I ask laughing. “Follow me.” I follow him into a forest from my dream it looked like. I follow him to a little creek. “So you’re a son of Khoine?” “Yea…” he said. I nod and stand at a little lake near the creek. The next thing I knew, Jake pushed me in. The bad news was…I can’t swim. I scream as I fall and right as I hit the water Jake jumped in and put a float under me. “You didn’t think I forgot did ya?” he asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:15 pm