A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+28
BlackJack123
JuniperTree
noel1298
LynnZee
Aves
Samrenango
Mason
Theseus12
nix
Holly
QMeetsWorld
SilverMoon
Break
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Amy Pond
BlackHawk
Tom
Tyrannic
TheEyeofHorus
Steve Rogers
Crazy
Nemesis
Skyler
Isabelle_Aphrodesia
Fighter
Puppetmaster
pilot
32 posters

growing/eating grapes/strawberries

Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

growing/eating grapes/strawberries - Page 14 Empty Re: growing/eating grapes/strawberries

Post by Ben zexion 3/15/2012, 7:56 pm

I look at him and say " i know you hate needles but i feel like maybe you should?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

growing/eating grapes/strawberries - Page 14 Empty Re: growing/eating grapes/strawberries

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 8:02 pm

I blink "Oh goodie..."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 8:03 pm

Aria was starting to get confused. Dem, whoever he was or whatever he had experienced, clearly was hurting. Something within him seemed to have broken, needed help. Healing. The way he looked at her made her want to cry, then she remembered that she had all but forgotten how. So long alone with no one to care about her, not knowing if she was alive or dead - tears seemed pointless in a world that could not hear. Ben seemed so insensitive or oblivious to his friend's plight. His actions suggested a good and caring person, but his words didn't rub off that way. It was like he was avoiding. As if by ignoring it he could pretend that it wasn't real. Did he know that that only made it worse?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 8:12 pm

I stare at the stars and muttered something inaudible. Something someone had said to me a long time ago. Someone who died ecause of me. And the part that broke my heart? I couldn't remember who said it. I sigh and take out the syringe and pain medication. "Gods I hate needles,"
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 8:18 pm

Aria frowned slightly. Needle? What was that. Then she saw the slender object in Dem's hand, and decided that that must be it. She made a mental note of it and committed the new concept to memory. She was almost afraid to speak, afraid to show how dumb she must be. What else didn't she know? For a moment, that was a hard one to answer. She knew how to survive, how to reply on no one but herself. She knew what plants were good to eat, which ones could cure, and which could kill. She knew nothing though, about life in the world of modern inventions, technology, and very little of this place. She was a stranger in this world in a way that suddenly sent cold shivers down her spine. Aria looked up at the sky, tilted her head back to look at the bright, white light that was the stars. Knowing that they had not deserted her gave her reassurance and some small comfort. She smiled at Dem and looked sympathetic, as if she understood.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 8:28 pm

I sighed an put it away. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was such a weakling. I lean against the tree bracing myself or the pain that was goig to occur because I was such a coward
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 8:40 pm

Aria didn't know what he was afraid of. Maybe the way it looked like it was supposed to puncture your skin. Was it painful? If it was, perhaps that was it. But she didn't know what to do, didn't even know its function. She turned slightly to face Ben, a question in her eyes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 8:43 pm

I stare atthe stars fully. "I should go," I say quietly. Go before I end up hurting her... I sigh sadly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 8:53 pm

Aria stood and backed up a few paces, heart pounding. There was something about him that unsettled her. Maybe it was just the way he looked so guilty whenever he thought no one was watching, but something told her that wasn't it. She may not have had the best life in the world, but she hadn't given in. Not yet. She still believed in a forever. In tomorrow. In happy endings. But Dem seemed to have already surrendered. Already raised his white flag without a fight. What had happened to him that had taken all the will to live from him, leaving him a shell of who he must once have been? She would never know because she also knew that he was as out of reach as the moon. She let allowed a sigh to escape her lips before turning away. "I should leave as well," she said, but her voice didn't sound like herself. No. Not like who everyone thought she was. She sounded exactly like herself, and that's what scared her. She took a deep breath and started to walk away.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 8:56 pm

"H-hey, wait," I say quietly, a little light lit up my eyes even if just dimly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 9:04 pm

Aria stopped and her heart almost stopped with her. His voice was so low, she could almost pretend she hadn't heard it. But she wanted to believe he was telling her to wait. But she didn't want anything to do with him while Ben was around. She was sure she could take him in a fight any time, but she was most vulnerable to injuries of the spirit. A part of her screamed at her to run, get away while she still could... but another part whispered to stay. She hadn't realized she had been so stiff, but when her shoulders slumped, she realized that this was so. She slowly turned to face him, but did not come forward.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 9:14 pm

A small smile crossed my face and I opened my mouth to speak. But I clamped it shut the minute I saw the look on her face. How tense she was. The light in my eyes seemed to snap off.
    My shoulders slumped a bit, as if there was something inside of me, like a string pulled tight like that on a bow, as if it had snapped. Reality set in. Shut your mouth Demetrius. No one wants to talk to you. So I turned away. I climbed onto Nyro with a great deal of effort and pain.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/15/2012, 9:36 pm

Aria closed her eyes and a single tear fell from her eye. She always made things worse. Always ruined things. She didn't hang around. Instead, she took off. Her legs carried her through the strawberry field, down the hill. To safety.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/15/2012, 9:39 pm

I didn't mean to make her cry. "H-hey, Aria, wait!" I limped after her. "Wait! Please wait!"
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 3/16/2012, 4:10 pm

I look at them stunned. " she is just like Anatkah." I leave not following them, knowing the look she gave me, hateful, as if i'm offending her by existing.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/16/2012, 7:24 pm

"W-wait!" I call out and trip
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 3/16/2012, 7:29 pm

Aria didn't hear him. Her feet drummed against the ground in perfect rhythm, her heart keeping time with the fall of her feet. A cool wind blew in her face and she almost laughed aloud. She was going downhill and the breeze made her feel as if her feet had wings. Afraid of losing control though, she slowed down and finally stopped, breathing in the night air. She didn't want to see Dem again. The dead and defeated look in his eyes.. she could hardly bear to look at him, let alone feel somehow that she had caused him hurt. She shut her eyes and balled her hands into fists at her side. Aria tried to clear her mind. After a moment, she felt peaceful again. Then, she started walking again, and left the fields behind her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 3/16/2012, 7:33 pm

I cry out, grippin my chest. I grip my teeth slipping into a kneeling position. "Wait!" I call out.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 3/17/2012, 4:57 pm

I run in and wait for her.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 3/17/2012, 4:58 pm

I hide in the shadows falling asleep
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 3/17/2012, 5:01 pm

I pretend i didn't see him.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 3/17/2012, 5:01 pm

"Boo." I pop out of a tree. ooc: i'll be back in a few minutes.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 3/17/2012, 5:03 pm

I turn my necklace into spear and point it at her but then i see its Cynthia and turn it into a necklace again. " sorry."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 3/17/2012, 5:16 pm

I wake up and start making a meal
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 3/17/2012, 5:23 pm

"It's fine." I smile. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 8:58 am