A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Spencer's Bunk

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Spencer's Bunk Empty Spencer's Bunk

Post by Samrenango 12/28/2011, 4:17 pm

I walk in and pick an empty bunk. I set my backpack down. In there was my iPod, a change of clothes, some books, and am picture of Anna. I smiled at the sight of her beautiful green eyes, her pretty light brown hair. I sigh and put her picture under my pillow. I decide to go explore the camp and meet new friends.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Spencer's Bunk Empty Re: Spencer's Bunk

Post by Samrenango 12/28/2011, 4:27 pm

I take Sherlock with me, my pure black lab. He is very well trained, and doesn't need a leash. I go to the creek..

Last edited by Samrenango on 12/28/2011, 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/28/2011, 8:08 pm

I walk in with Sherlock. I find him two bowls and fill one with dog food, the other with water. He nearly inhaled both the food and water.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/28/2011, 8:10 pm

He looked at me for more food. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I give him a second helping."Now stay here. I am going to go out, if anything goes wrong, just sniff me down and find me. Okay?" he barked innagreement. I smiled and gave him his favorite toy. A cyan colored plastic bone.I grab Anna's picture from my pillow, and put it in my hoodie pocket. He started to chew, and I left.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2011, 7:58 pm

I walk in with Sherlock, who jumps on my bunk, curls up, and falls asleep. I put the picture of Anna under my pillow. I take out my iPod to send an email to Anna, like I promised. This would be one of the last messages to her. I send an email to Anna_Achors@gmail.com. It read, Anna, I miss you so much. I just want to let you know I am doing fine here in New York. Yes, that is where I am. I am so sorry I just left you like that with no warning. I can't tell you exaactly where I am. It's complicated. Sincerely, Spencer.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2011, 8:10 pm

I sigh, and put the iPod in my back. "Stay." I said sternly to Sherlock. He nodded in reply, and I pat his head. I give him some food and water, and a biscuit, I leave.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2011, 2:47 am

I run in, sleepy. Sherlock wagged his tail. I replaced my jeans for basketball shorts, and crawl under the sheets. Sherlock crawls under, and falls asleep. I fall asleep too, one hand under my pillow, holding Anna's picture.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2011, 1:28 pm

I wake up, seeing Sherlock already awake. He found out where I hid his food and started eating it. Damn, that smart dog! "Sherlock!" he tilted his head dumbly. He was actually smart, trying to act dumb, but he can't fool me. "Oh whatever. If I hide it again you would find it. " he barked, happy. I think it is better here at CHB for both me and him. Mom doesn't spoil us anymore,(which I don't like) and we get to do whatever! Apparently he was really hungry, and had the rest of the bag. Almost. He neatly had his food, without making a mess. I would have to get more. He usually picks. " Sherlock you are coming with me today, to the grocery store out of camp. You will have to guide me. Go the way WITHOUT monsters."he nods. One time Sherlock accidentally led me into a cave full of giants when we got lost at night. But here I am now, alive. With just a scar on the left side of my rib cage.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2011, 1:39 pm

"Come on Sherlock!" and we leave.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2011, 1:55 pm

I walk in and set the groceries next to my bunk. "Sherlock you need to stay today." he whimpered, but nods in agreement. He sits. I get a buzz from my iPod. It was an email from Anna. I would answer it later. I leave
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/31/2011, 12:08 pm

I enter, and give Sherlock some food and water. "Come on Sherlock." he eats, and in about 2 minutes, his bowls were empty. I grab an apple out of my backpack, and bite into it. Between bites i say, "You can tag along with me today." he looks up, and barks, wagging his tail. "Lets go." I leave.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/1/2012, 3:56 am

I walk in, and go to my bunk, and fall asleep within a minute. Sherlock curls up bu my feet and falls asleep. Apparently, we were both very tired.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/1/2012, 9:17 pm

I wake up, and get changed, and brushed my hair. I walk out, telling Sherlock to stay. He would just eat out of the big bag of dog food,i thought.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/4/2012, 10:51 pm

I run in, and lay down on my bunk. I felt sick, and it was the chili. I grab a bowl and set it next to me, just in case. Sherlock had plenty to eat since I just left the bag of food laying around. Sherlock sensed I was sick, since I kept groaning. He acted sad, and payed down by my feet with her chew toy.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/5/2012, 11:57 pm

I wake up to find myself feeling normal. I sit there, taking out my iPod. I read the email from Anna. It read, Spencer, I miss you! I'm happy you are doing well. But, can you please tell me where you are? I promise not to tell. I want to see you, please! I can't do without you, and everyday is not the same. Please write back. Love, Anna. After I read it, I sighed. I wrote back. I sent an email reading, Anna, I miss you so much, and I am terribly sorry this happened. I had no choice. I am by Long Island, but I can't tell you where. That is as far as I'll go in location. Long island, New York. Love, Spencer. I couldn't let go of her, not quite. I sigh, and play with Sherlock.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/6/2012, 9:14 pm

I leave, Sherlock staying without my command. Apparently, he had a new play mate. A tabby kitten. He started to lick the kitten's head.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/7/2012, 3:00 am

I walk in, and Sherlock greets me happily. "Eh." Is all I could say before collapsing on Sherlock. He got out of the way. He pulled some blankets and a pillow off my bed. He sets the blanket over me, and the pillow under.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/7/2012, 1:43 pm

I wake up, to find myself on the floor. My back hurt of the hard ground. I get up, remembering a cut on my chest. "Sherlock, I'll be in the infirmary." I say. But he was just playing with his friend. That was a cat. I leave.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/16/2012, 11:13 am

I walk in to find Sherlock gone, as well as his kitten friend. He's safe, I'll find him later, I thought. He's a smart dog. I switched my shirt for a clean gray one, and hop into bed. I fall asleep within the next two minutes. I toss a bit while I dreamt of Sherlock being eaten my harpies.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/16/2012, 7:17 pm

I wake up, and throw on a green, long-sleeved Hollister shirt. I bolt out, to search fir Sherlock.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 2/11/2012, 6:02 pm

I walk in, change my shirt, and as I do I see Sherlock on my bed. "Rrrrrooof!" he barked. "Where were you?" no answer. But or course, he can't talk. But he can sure give a sign. "Fine," and I crawl on my bunk and pass out.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 2/24/2012, 1:00 pm

"I wake up, get up, and flip my hair in disgust of bed hair. "Let's go Sherlock, you are coming with me today." I smiled, He barked in return, wagging his tail. "Let's to eat first." he sure liked that idea, and we walked out.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 2/24/2012, 5:35 pm

I enter, grab my backpack with my tools for cooking game, fire starting tools, small hunting and survival things, and leave,
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 5/19/2012, 1:16 pm

I walked in to find Sherlock's tabby kitten friend on my bunk. "Where's Sherlock?" I asked the cat, feeling stupid. It's not Sherlock, who is very intelligent, it's a damn cat! Sherlock, this past week, has been running off and about. Well, maybe he is just running about in camp. He always returns anyway, and he's smart, so why fret? I grab my backpacking backpack. It's time for a trip in the wilderness, and I'm going backpacking. I pack my stuff, including my flint and steel, and hunting tools. I would just later on grab my hunting rifle that is hidden in the woods, out of camp. I then leave, ready to go, prepared. Food and everything. Well, not quite ready. I'll find Sherlock first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:37 pm